Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

These comments...vicious! Laughing

But...

8 days ago

What happened to your gay ass buddy?

8 days ago

Who? @greninja ?

He deleted his account, not sure if he'll be coming back but I'm sure he's doing good things either way.

8 days ago

No the wanna be girl who used to roast GCode all the time.

8 days ago

I can think of two people who you might be referring to and I really wasn't close with either of them TBH.

Oh fuck them hoes then.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Does the nigga want to be black?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Ask your pasty thigh loving father.

I am proudly, unapologetically black, I love the skin the good Lord gave me.

Because we are the chosen people. We have the master DNA.

We overpower any code mixed with us.

People born with AIDS in Africa were living into their senior years until the white man intervened then it became some big epidemic so what does that tell you?

I could never want to be anything or anyone other that what my God given blessing of life to be.

The problem is not dating outside of your race and loving another skin color or culture.

It's just so damn clear that white people feel superior to all the people that they have raped, robbed, and stripped of their land, resources, and culture.

They push guns and police control so avidly because as warriors they are weak.

I would never want to be white. So I know damn well when Becky and Steve running around basically putting on black face and trying to be down, when they back get up against the wall they will quickly pull out their white card and say fuck Bobby and Dianne.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

12 days ago

I have had relationships with two Black guys and I took the first (8 years together) around my family so much, especially on the Holidays but also throughout the year (though I live 600 miles from them), that my niece & nephew grew up calling him "UNCLE LEON". And of course he met and hung with all my friends and I with his.

And his nephew calls me "Uncle"as well.

I also took my 2nd black partner (3 years) to see my family and of course all my friends as well.

So this doesn't apply to every case.

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

And? You said all of that but did exactly what the OP said white folks do when ask "Would you want to be black"? I read everything you typed and noticed you didn't answer that question.

11 days ago

Why does he have to want to be blk when he confident in being a white man that has attraction to blk men? This thread is so ignorant. If any of you slaves were asked the opposite and could turn white your eyes would be bluer theirs and skin so pasty but you would be happy to be able to throw some real hair

11 days ago

Bitch nigga please. GTFO! I wouldn't want to be no stale ass cracker never.

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

Uncle Tom ass, ignorant ass, Bojangles ass nigga.

I bet you don't love your momma. Mad cause she didn't let the mailman Massa her and knock her up with yo black ass.

You a nigger.

11 days ago

My mother is white miss problk all of a sudden!!! She wasn't lookin for massa, she got Mista. If any of you blk sissies were so confident in who you are this thread would never have been made. Slaves still looking for identity but holding on to the same mentality. LOSERS

11 days ago

So that's why you mad, you wish you were all the way white.

Not my fault your reality is skewed. Not white enough to be white and clearly not black enough to be black.

Not even man enough to date grown men from what I've heard.

But your alleged desire to court the attention and prefer the company of young boys does sound about white.

And further more your mom must have been one of them dirty white women cause you look like a regular ole light skin house nigga to me Samuel. Have a great day sis! God Bless you in the C.O.G.I.C

That was another siisy joke I guess. You have never seen me and never will so you hold on to the Samuel since that all you got!!! Sams mother looks like a blk woman to me since you sissies enjoyed putting his families photos on this deplorable site. My mother is as white as a 5 lb bag of sugar like 13 % of the rest of the blks in and from Seattle!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

12 days ago

I have had relationships with two Black guys and I took the first (8 years together) around my family so much, especially on the Holidays but also throughout the year (though I live 600 miles from them), that my niece & nephew grew up calling him "UNCLE LEON". And of course he met and hung with all my friends and I with his.

I also took my 2nd black partner (3 years) to see my family and of course all my friends as well.

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

And? You said all of that but did exactly what the OP said white folks do when ask "Would you want to be black"? I read everything you typed and noticed you didn't answer that question.

11 days ago

Why does he have to want to be blk when he confident in being a white man that has attraction to blk men? This thread is so ignorant. If any of you slaves were asked the opposite and could turn white your eyes would be bluer theirs and skin so pasty but you would be happy to be able to throw some real hair

11 days ago

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

I bet you don't love your momma. Mad cause she didn't let the mailman Massa her and knock her up with yo black ass.

You a nigger.

11 days ago

My mother is white miss problk all of a sudden!!! She wasn't lookin for massa, she got Mista. If any of you blk sissies were so confident in who you are this thread would never have been made. Slaves still looking for identity but holding on to the same mentality. LOSERS

11 days ago

Not my fault your reality is skewed. Not white enough to be white and clearly not black enough to be black.

But your alleged desire to court the attention and prefer the company of young boys does sound about white.

And further more your mom must have been one of them dirty white women cause you look like a regular ole light skin house nigga to me Samuel. Have a great day sis! God Bless you in the C.O.G.I.C

8 days ago

That was another siisy joke I guess. You have never seen me and never will so you hold on to the Samuel since that all you got!!! Sams mother looks like a blk woman to me since you sissies enjoyed putting his families photos on this deplorable site. My mother is as white as a 5 lb bag of sugar like 13 % of the rest of the blks in and from Seattle!

Well I'll be in Seattle in July to visit my Aunt meet me at the market we can throw fish and then afterwards throw hands. Matter of fact just meet me at Leschi on the Playground after the first afternoon shower. I heard you do a lot of "work" there anyway.

Then you can see the drill stopping sissy for yourself.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

8 days ago

Ask your pasty thigh loving father.

I am proudly, unapologetically black, I love the skin the good Lord gave me.

Because we are the chosen people. We have the master DNA.

We overpower any code mixed with us.

People born with AIDS in Africa were living into their senior years until the white man intervened then it became some big epidemic so what does that tell you?

I could never want to be anything or anyone other that what my God given blessing of life to be.

The problem is not dating outside of your race and loving another skin color or culture.

It's just so damn clear that white people feel superior to all the people that they have raped, robbed, and stripped of their land, resources, and culture.

They push guns and police control so avidly because as warriors they are weak.

I would never want to be white. So I know damn well when Becky and Steve running around basically putting on black face and trying to be down, when they back get up against the wall they will quickly pull out their white card and say fuck Bobby and Dianne.

If you loved your blk and being blk you wouldn't waste your energy trying to dispel whites or anyone else. You fags on this site do nothing but glorify white skin 8 days a week on this site cause psychologically you are a wasted mental disorder. Where are the say it loud threads. Where are the praise of blk hair threads. Where are the you need a new mindset threads. Nowhere to be found. Just sissy niggas talking about white folks. Now that blk pride for ya.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
bitch.... its the truth... nobody wants to be us in public bt they love to use and claim our magic and take the dick! fuck outta here .....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

You a nigger.

11 days ago

11 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Well I'll be in Seattle in July to visit my Aunt meet me at the market we can throw fish and then afterwards throw hands. Matter of fact just meet me at Leschi on the Playground after the first afternoon shower. I heard you do a lot of "work" there anyway.

Miss jumanie I don't live in seattle! You fagggs kill me talking about throwin hands. You said that to me before and was scared to let me see you at the parade even tho I already know you and your family! I know whole lot of them! How many people are you on this site!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

You a nigger.

11 days ago

11 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Miss jumanie I don't live in seattle! You fagggs kill me talking about throwin hands. You said that to me before and was scared to let me see you at the parade even tho I already know you and your family! I know whole lot of them! How many people are you on this site!!!

Who the fuck is this Jumanie person, girl you got issues!

Whoever it is got you real nerry sis.

My name is hubs, I'm from Mississippi and I am a real person not affiliated with Jumanie whoever!

I have had this one and only account since I've been here and I don't go to parades because people tend to stare at me in person. Especially little kids and they fat ass mamas which I don't like.

Even at Mardi Gras I will be off Bourbon in a pub.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

You a nigger.

11 days ago

11 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

My name is hubs, I'm from Mississippi and I am a real person not affiliated with Jumanie whoever!

I have had this one and only account since I've been here and I don't go to parades because people tend to stare at me in person. Especially little kids and they fat ass mamas which I don't like.

With all them personalites i'm sure kids do stare. They know the devil when they see her and they tell their mamas I see the devil

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

You a nigger.

11 days ago

11 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

With all them personalites i'm sure kids do stare. They know the devil when they see her and they tell their mamas I see the devil

I'm an angel. Old people, straight men, beautiful women, well mannered children and animals love me. Even white people show me a great deal of respect.

Ghetto ass hoes, grown ass kids and fags the only ones who seem to have a problem.

The poor and godless fear the blessed children of God.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
some don't want to be black. some do want to be black (image, fashion, walk, talk) but still don't want the black people issues. right on hubs.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Look at Trump he got FUCKED IN THE ASS

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

some don't want to be black. some do want to be black (image, fashion, walk, talk) but still don't want the black people issues. right on hubs.

There is nothing wrong with that when they weren't born black. If I marry an Asian do I want to be Asian? If a White guy fucks an Asian guy does he want to be Asian? Then why should he desire to be Black? This is why the O.P. makes no sense. You don't have to want to be Black in order to fuck a Black person. As if that makes that person more appealing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

8 days ago

There is nothing wrong with that when they weren't born black. If I marry an Asian do I want to be Asian? If a White guy fucks an Asian guy does he want to be Asian? Then why should he desire to be Black? This is why the O.P. makes no sense. You don't have to want to be Black in order to fuck a Black person. As if that makes that person more appealing.

You don't love yourself. They can have you cause we don't want you and I bet you are weird looking 5'4 with big ass feet.

I'm 5'11 and wear a 9.5 lol I bet you look like one of them bouncy clowns punching things we used to have when we were younger, lol!!!

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

You don't love yourself. They can have you cause we don't want you and I bet you are weird looking 5'4 with big ass feet.

I'm 5'11 and wear a 9.5 lol I bet you look like one of them bouncy clowns punching things we used to have when we were younger, lol!!!

No I'm tiny, and I've been able to wear a 9.5. Your argument sucked.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

No I'm tiny, and I've been able to wear a 9.5. Your argument sucked.

You a penguin.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

These comments...vicious! Laughing

But...

8 days ago

What happened to your gay ass buddy?

8 days ago

Who? @greninja ?

He deleted his account, not sure if he'll be coming back but I'm sure he's doing good things either way.

8 days ago

No the wanna be girl who used to roast GCode all the time.

8 days ago

I can think of two people who you might be referring to and I really wasn't close with either of them TBH.

8 days ago

Oh fuck them hoes then.

I'm sure @clorox_bleach knows them more intimately.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 5 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: