logo
Search
No Nigga Lover wants to be black...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Just because I love black people doesn't mean I want to be shot by the police for holding a cell phone.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

12 days ago

I have had relationships with two Black guys and I took the first (8 years together) around my family so much, especially on the Holidays but also throughout the year (though I live 600 miles from them), that my niece & nephew grew up calling him "UNCLE LEON". And of course he met and hung with all my friends and I with his.

And his nephew calls me "Uncle"as well.

I also took my 2nd black partner (3 years) to see my family and of course all my friends as well.

So this doesn't apply to every case.

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

I see you don't do geography well... or do you? I live in the south... not interested in the north or midwest. I live in the midwest where fool had zero manners. They go eat in the kitchen one at a time thinking someone wants their damn food(off subject)... I'm sure you find plenty of blacks who would enjoy you in your area. I live in the south, even though all my neighbors are white we stay in out own homes and yard. You're a masculine man no matter your race I wouldn't have any interest in you anyway.

Well, I am originally from Western PA. Driving out there today actually, to visit my Fam.

And the last guy I dated was from outside Montgomery Alabama.

Is that "Southern" enough for you?

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

12 days ago

I have had relationships with two Black guys and I took the first (8 years together) around my family so much, especially on the Holidays but also throughout the year (though I live 600 miles from them), that my niece & nephew grew up calling him "UNCLE LEON". And of course he met and hung with all my friends and I with his.

I also took my 2nd black partner (3 years) to see my family and of course all my friends as well.

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

You white dudes who create usernames like that ("whtsksblk," "wht4blk," "whtbtm4blktop"] are only interested in "blk" dudes for ONE thing, and it's not their brain. A username like that alone tells people how obsessed you are with race (but will pretend not to be). No, this doesn't apply to every case. But it does in yours. You are not fooling anybody.

Wrong !

It simply helps me to be direct, and also keeps White guys & other non-Black guys from hitting me up.

I'm simply being upfront & honest about who I prefer.

And tell me this, if a White guy says he is NOT interested in Black guys, he gets criticized.

If another (like me) says he IS interested in Black guys, he gets criticized.

Seems exactly like a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation, huh?

In general though, I don't really care what some anonymous critics think on the internet. I do my own thing & stay happy.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

And? You said all of that but did exactly what the OP said white folks do when ask "Would you want to be black"? I read everything you typed and noticed you didn't answer that question.

Well, I was answering someone's post, who took the conversation in that direction.

To answer the OP's initial question, sure, I wouldn't care one way or the other if I were Black or White, it's cool.

I wasn't raised to make those kind of skin-based distinctions.

"Not the color of your skin, but the content of your character", is more my style.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

12 days ago

Old long wrinkled faced fag...passive racist HIV spreading cracker cunt!!
I'm gonna show you that you fucking with the wrong person, fucking old dirty couch smelling honky...

How are you going to "show me that", lil guy?

Come to NYC and we can discuss it, Cupcake.

I'll buy the first drink.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

You white dudes who create usernames like that ("whtsksblk," "wht4blk," "whtbtm4blktop"] are only interested in "blk" dudes for ONE thing, and it's not their brain. A username like that alone tells people how obsessed you are with race (but will pretend not to be). No, this doesn't apply to every case. But it does in yours. You are not fooling anybody.

11 days ago

Wrong !

It simply helps me to be direct, and also keeps White guys & other non-Black guys from hitting me up.

And tell me this, if a White guy says he is NOT interested in Black guys, he gets criticized.

In general though, I don't really care what some anonymous critics think on the internet. I do my own thing & stay happy.

Thanks !

Smile

Nice try, Mr. Marshall. But I'm not buying it. Maybe I would have (bought it) if you said that ANOTHER site. But THIS site is called BLACK gay chat. And everyone can SEE that you're WHITE. So there was no need for you to create a username to explain the obvious. You created that username because your white ass is "seeking black" for one thing only. Your username is so damn objectifying. And it's not even original. Type "wht4blk" in the search box and watch how many white dudes come up in the search. There must be a damn handbook.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Wrong !

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

Nice try, Mr. Marshall. But I'm not buying it. Maybe I would have (bought it) if you said that ANOTHER site. But THIS site is called BLACK gay chat. And everyone can SEE that you're WHITE. So there was no need for you to create a username to explain the obvious. You created that username because your white ass is "seeking black" for one thing only. Your username is so damn objectifying. And it's not even original. Type "wht4blk" in the search box and watch how many white dudes come up in the search. There must be a damn handbook.

Well, then perhaps you could ho talk to them sbout why they use such an ID on here ss well. It may clear it up for you ?

If I'm not the only one to do it, maybe thst just verifies that it is s logical thing to do.

I told you why I used my ID, but you dismiss what I said snd inserted your own agenda.

I don't really care to discuss it. I was polite enough to snswer your question, but it was a waste of my time to do so.

It is what it is,

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Wrong !

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

Whoop! You are slicing through her bullshit like a machete through rice paper..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

And? You said all of that but did exactly what the OP said white folks do when ask "Would you want to be black"? I read everything you typed and noticed you didn't answer that question.

11 days ago

Why does he have to want to be blk when he confident in being a white man that has attraction to blk men? This thread is so ignorant. If any of you slaves were asked the opposite and could turn white your eyes would be bluer theirs and skin so pasty but you would be happy to be able to throw some real hair

11 days ago

Bitch nigga please. GTFO! I wouldn't want to be no stale ass cracker never.

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

Uncle Tom ass, ignorant ass, Bojangles ass nigga.

I bet you don't love your momma. Mad cause she didn't let the mailman Massa her and knock her up with yo black ass.

You a nigger.

My mother is white miss problk all of a sudden!!! She wasn't lookin for massa, she got Mista. If any of you blk sissies were so confident in who you are this thread would never have been made. Slaves still looking for identity but holding on to the same mentality. LOSERS

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Why does he have to want to be blk when he confident in being a white man that has attraction to blk men? This thread is so ignorant. If any of you slaves were asked the opposite and could turn white your eyes would be bluer theirs and skin so pasty but you would be happy to be able to throw some real hair

11 days ago

Bitch nigga please. GTFO! I wouldn't want to be no stale ass cracker never.

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

Uncle Tom ass, ignorant ass, Bojangles ass nigga.

I bet you don't love your momma. Mad cause she didn't let the mailman Massa her and knock her up with yo black ass.

You a nigger.

11 days ago

My mother is white miss problk all of a sudden!!! She wasn't lookin for massa, she got Mista. If any of you blk sissies were so confident in who you are this thread would never have been made. Slaves still looking for identity but holding on to the same mentality. LOSERS

So that's why you mad, you wish you were all the way white.

Not my fault your reality is skewed. Not white enough to be white and clearly not black enough to be black.

Not even man enough to date grown men from what I've heard.

But your alleged desire to court the attention and prefer the company of young boys does sound about white.

And further more your mom must have been one of them dirty white women cause you look like a regular ole light skin house nigga to me Samuel. Have a great day sis! God Bless you in the C.O.G.I.C

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

They want to put on the illusion of loving the black culture and race but believe you me they would not want to spend one fucking day in our skin.

Ask them in a serious setting if they ever wished they were black then watch and listen very closely to what they say and how they say it. If they say anything at all, or deflect.

Thank me later.

12 days ago

Most black ppl wish they weren't black so what's the difference? Is it really an issue why ppl pair up, niggas not getting white dick stay pressed over niggas who do, why worry, interracial dating and marriage won't be our undoing. Lack of political organization will be our undoing. And when you have black ppl not interested in black politics....well there is the race. At the end of the day only so many marry out. The true crime is not voting, and not organizing the Black vote, family, and community.

12 days ago

I'm talking bout white folks period fag, stop making everything about sex just cause you like pink cock.

11 days ago

You mad my point made more sense than yours?

Yeah that's it. I'm mad that your one post was better than my whole thread. That makes a lot of sense.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Just because I love black people doesn't mean I want to be shot by the police for holding a cell phone.

You win the internet today with this one..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

I see you don't do geography well... or do you? I live in the south... not interested in the north or midwest. I live in the midwest where fool had zero manners. They go eat in the kitchen one at a time thinking someone wants their damn food(off subject)... I'm sure you find plenty of blacks who would enjoy you in your area. I live in the south, even though all my neighbors are white we stay in out own homes and yard. You're a masculine man no matter your race I wouldn't have any interest in you anyway.

11 days ago

Well, I am originally from Western PA. Driving out there today actually, to visit my Fam.

And the last guy I dated was from outside Montgomery Alabama.

Is that "Southern" enough for you?

Thanks !

Smile

Coons live everywhere... southern ones are the worse.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Preach!

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Wrong !

Thanks !

Smile

Taken from your profile: "Where are the Cute Dark Shorties ?" "Looking 4 Black guys only"...yes, you are most definitely obsessed with race....I mean, how many times did you need to point out that you're looking for a black man? Your s/n wasn't enough? You talk as if black men are so hard to find that one would need to set up a trap to catch one. I sense a lowkey racist.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Wrong !

Thanks !

Smile

9 days ago

Taken from your profile: "Where are the Cute Dark Shorties ?" "Looking 4 Black guys only"...yes, you are most definitely obsessed with race....I mean, how many times did you need to point out that you're looking for a black man? Your s/n wasn't enough? You talk as if black men are so hard to find that one would need to set up a trap to catch one. I sense a lowkey racist.

An old cracker back bastard think wanting to bed a black man erases all other negative things they've been conditioned to think about the race as a whole.

The slave masters raped and concubined our women but still thought they were beneath them and put they ass to work in the morning and said they would kill them if they ever told.

So what does he think makes him any different?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well....of late....I've been finding myself becoming attracted to INDIAN MEN from INDIA...I've seen quite a few of them around my age and I was drawn....Yes I might actually date an INDIAN GUY FROM INDIA....and I WILL EAT INDIAN FOOD.....and I WILL WATCH INDIAN BOLLYWOOD MOVIES...and I will dive into their culture....but do I personally want to be indian my damn self?....

HELL TO THE FUCK NAW....I might date an Indian from india but ME PERSONALLY....I'd prefer NOT TO BE INDIAN myself.....the thought never crossed my mind....never wished or wanted to be indian myself but I wouldn't mind being boo'd up with one.....I don't want to be indian and be honest, I don't care to visit india....but I will date an indian man.....

Now ironically, If I died today and God brought me back....and GOD ASKED ME TO CHOOSE TO COME BACK AS BLACK OR ANOTHER ETHINICITY, I'd want to come back as a black brazilian.....I want to come back as a black male with brazilian features....green eyes and higher cheek bones.....brownish bronzed skin skin toned brazilian black male with some Taino aztec blood with East African hair....that is EXACTLY how I want to step back into this bitch as.....Black brazilian.

So I'm saying all of this to say that....it's very possible for a white American guy to want to date a black man without wanting to be black themselves....

Every now and then I see sexy Asian dudes.....and I wouldn't mind slipping into an Asian dude's DMs....but do i want or wished I was Asian myself....HELL NO.....I wouldn't want to be Asian at any time of the day in my life.....or the next life....or the next life after.....I feel like my spirit is clearly of African heritage....so it will be a mismatch........

Yes...I might date a European from Europe...but do I actually wish I was European or want to be German.....Never.....never crossed my mind.....I just want the European fashion and European Bank accounts.....lol....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
These comments...vicious! Laughing

But...

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Wrong !

Thanks !

Smile

9 days ago

Wrong!

I was forced to do that because non-Black guys kept hitting me up, especially Asians.

I just have it there out of necessity, I know it's redundant.

Thanks !

Smile

JMI

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

But...

What happened to your gay ass buddy?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

But...

8 days ago

Who? @greninja ?

He deleted his account, not sure if he'll be coming back but I'm sure he's doing good things either way.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

But...

8 days ago

8 days ago

Who? @greninja ?

He deleted his account, not sure if he'll be coming back but I'm sure he's doing good things either way.

No the wanna be girl who used to roast GCode all the time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

But...

8 days ago

8 days ago

Who? @greninja ?

8 days ago

No the wanna be girl who used to roast GCode all the time.

I can think of two people who you might be referring to and I really wasn't close with either of them TBH.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 4 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: