Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

you would say that by living in mississippi Rolling Eyes

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

nobody is in the county zoo but that man that didn't want yo ass

12 days ago

You were born in one tho, and in case you haven't heard Mississippi is the most liberal least racially tense state in the South now, Louisiana, Alabama, and Georgia far surpass Mississippi when it comes to racial tension, bigotry, and unlawful treatment of blacks by law enforcement.

12 days ago

it will always have the blood of emmit til on it hands like his mother said..thats why its last and in everything....

12 days ago

Bitch you grew up right next door, broke hoes move to Aidlanta and forget where they come from.

12 days ago

we passed and skipped over you broke poverty level muthafuckas..LOUISIANA always been looking wonderful next to you muthaphuckas

12 days ago

Yeah o have family from New Orleans who lived in Eastover we used to ride down in the hoods, it ain't that pretty sweetie.

Many blacks would have never been outside of that city had it not been for Katrina.

Don't try it sis. Cheap booze and devil worship do not equal a better quality of life for anyone.

Just about everyone who grew up in New Orleans can tell you the struggle is real.

Some of the kids who came here after Katrina had never even seen classrooms with carpet, they flooded our city with crime. They couldn't even believe how nice our projects were. What we call the hood they thought was the suburbs.

Talk to somebody who don't know about the toilet bowl of the south.

12 days ago

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mississippi-burning-murders-resonate-50-years-later/

12 days ago

Old news, when was the last time you've been to Mississippi Connie Chung?

12 days ago

YEARS AGO PASSING THROUGH THAT HOE...ON GROUND OR BY AIR

12 days ago

Right so you just talking out of that busted up asshole of yours.

I'm at work texting Tony, I don't have time to play with you right now sis, plus my nails still wet.

Have a good evening trolling for dick in your cargo shorts!

12 days ago

Tony just got lil d!ck sucked

11 days ago

He probably did, but let me say Daddy I need you right now he gonna drop everything even his baby out his arms if he holding him sis, so it don't matter.

11 days ago

You need to stop!

Lol, he'll make that bitch troll ex-wife of his call CPS, lol.

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

You were born in one tho, and in case you haven't heard Mississippi is the most liberal least racially tense state in the South now, Louisiana, Alabama, and Georgia far surpass Mississippi when it comes to racial tension, bigotry, and unlawful treatment of blacks by law enforcement.

12 days ago

it will always have the blood of emmit til on it hands like his mother said..thats why its last and in everything....

12 days ago

Bitch you grew up right next door, broke hoes move to Aidlanta and forget where they come from.

12 days ago

we passed and skipped over you broke poverty level muthafuckas..LOUISIANA always been looking wonderful next to you muthaphuckas

12 days ago

Yeah o have family from New Orleans who lived in Eastover we used to ride down in the hoods, it ain't that pretty sweetie.

Many blacks would have never been outside of that city had it not been for Katrina.

Don't try it sis. Cheap booze and devil worship do not equal a better quality of life for anyone.

Just about everyone who grew up in New Orleans can tell you the struggle is real.

Some of the kids who came here after Katrina had never even seen classrooms with carpet, they flooded our city with crime. They couldn't even believe how nice our projects were. What we call the hood they thought was the suburbs.

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

WHEN YOU SPOKE OF LOUSIANA ITS THE FOOD AND CULTURE THAT KEEPS IT REAL...WHEN YOU THINK OF MISSISSIPPI ITS ABOUT ITS EVIL PAST

12 days ago

No according to everyone here the white dollar is what keeps cities alive that's why they busted them levees and flooded you roaches out so they could get there city back.

12 days ago

I BET YOU WASNT BAD ENOUGH TO TELL ANYONE FROM NEW ORLEANS THAT.,... YO ASS WOULD HAVE GOT BEATEN

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

I DONT LEAVE IN MISSISSIPPI COWARD ASS B!TCH.... The internet is so easy to talk sh!t on Rolling Eyes

11 days ago

Oh that explains a lot about your behavior!

11 days ago

you the dumb bitch got a bachelor degree doing hotel check in desk

11 days ago

Actually I'm manager in training after only 90 days. I'm right on track for where I'm headed in the Hospitality Management Field.

Thanks! What else?

Rolling Eyes like i said backward....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

WHEN YOU SPOKE OF LOUSIANA ITS THE FOOD AND CULTURE THAT KEEPS IT REAL...WHEN YOU THINK OF MISSISSIPPI ITS ABOUT ITS EVIL PAST

12 days ago

No according to everyone here the white dollar is what keeps cities alive that's why they busted them levees and flooded you roaches out so they could get there city back.

12 days ago

I BET YOU WASNT BAD ENOUGH TO TELL ANYONE FROM NEW ORLEANS THAT.,... YO ASS WOULD HAVE GOT BEATEN

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

I DONT LEAVE IN MISSISSIPPI COWARD ASS B!TCH.... The internet is so easy to talk sh!t on Rolling Eyes

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Actually I'm manager in training after only 90 days. I'm right on track for where I'm headed in the Hospitality Management Field.

Thanks! What else?

Congratulations!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Thanks! What else?

11 days ago

Rolling Eyes like i said backward....

How is quickly advancing in your current position backwards?

You really are dumb.

One thing about me is that I dont give AF what you got to say.

You ain't my doctor, lawyer, or Oprah sis. Oh that's right you in IT a computer geek. Every IT guy I know is lame AF, lol, fat, no personality, and alcoholic.

I hope I'm not a lonely internet troll/bully at the age of 42 which you are probably closer to 50 but nothing about you is real.

I bet you can't wait to get home and log in to try to pick on people.

You probably jack off a lot too.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

12 days ago

I have had relationships with two Black guys and I took the first (8 years together) around my family so much, especially on the Holidays but also throughout the year (though I live 600 miles from them), that my niece & nephew grew up calling him "UNCLE LEON". And of course he met and hung with all my friends and I with his.

And his nephew calls me "Uncle"as well.

I also took my 2nd black partner (3 years) to see my family and of course all my friends as well.

So this doesn't apply to every case.

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

You white dudes who create usernames like that ("whtsksblk," "wht4blk," "whtbtm4blktop"] are only interested in "blk" dudes for ONE thing, and it's not their brain. A username like that alone tells people how obsessed you are with race (but will pretend not to be). No, this doesn't apply to every case. But it does in yours. You are not fooling anybody.

I'm glad you can see that shit! She is the type of cracker I despise the most! She actually said she was making amends for racism against black people by letting black men crash in her living room!!! She can't for the life of herself see how condescending that is..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

no i will beat yo ass.....if i seen you...

11 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

I got a 3 piece with extra hot sauce with yo name on it.

11 days ago

You don't have to like me but you'll fall in love with these hands when you meet them.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

11 days ago

11 days ago

You don't have to like me but you'll fall in love with these hands when you meet them.

i will beat yo ass like yo daddy should have beat yo ass

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Thanks! What else?

11 days ago

Congratulations!!

Thanks so much, I'm glad my job brings me happiness and I actually enjoy coming to work. If I can even call it that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Ooooh I like it when niggas talk like that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

well i like beef cake dont do fish

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I said niggas.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

12 days ago

I have had relationships with two Black guys and I took the first (8 years together) around my family so much, especially on the Holidays but also throughout the year (though I live 600 miles from them), that my niece & nephew grew up calling him "UNCLE LEON". And of course he met and hung with all my friends and I with his.

I also took my 2nd black partner (3 years) to see my family and of course all my friends as well.

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

And? You said all of that but did exactly what the OP said white folks do when ask "Would you want to be black"? I read everything you typed and noticed you didn't answer that question.

Why does he have to want to be blk when he confident in being a white man that has attraction to blk men? This thread is so ignorant. If any of you slaves were asked the opposite and could turn white your eyes would be bluer theirs and skin so pasty but you would be happy to be able to throw some real hair

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I said niggas.

i said i dont do fish!! b!tch

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

And? You said all of that but did exactly what the OP said white folks do when ask "Would you want to be black"? I read everything you typed and noticed you didn't answer that question.

11 days ago

Why does he have to want to be blk when he confident in being a white man that has attraction to blk men? This thread is so ignorant. If any of you slaves were asked the opposite and could turn white your eyes would be bluer theirs and skin so pasty but you would be happy to be able to throw some real hair

I thought I had your 14 years on BGC ass blocked.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Bitch nigga please. GTFO! I wouldn't want to be no stale ass cracker never.

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

Uncle Tom ass, ignorant ass, Bojangles ass nigga.

I bet you don't love your momma. Mad cause she didn't let the mailman Massa her and knock her up with yo black ass.

You a nigger.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I said niggas.

11 days ago

I said niggas not bitches, hoe.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I said niggas.

11 days ago

11 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I just did.

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I said niggas.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

You still a bitch tho.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

I bet you don't love your momma. Mad cause she didn't let the mailman Massa her and knock her up with yo black ass.

You a nigger.

He's biracial.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I love my Black,

Black is Beautiful!

You a nigger.

11 days ago

He's biracial.

One drop off top, you a nigger.

He just a mutt.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Congratulations on your first semi-intelligent post

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

They want to put on the illusion of loving the black culture and race but believe you me they would not want to spend one fucking day in our skin.

Ask them in a serious setting if they ever wished they were black then watch and listen very closely to what they say and how they say it. If they say anything at all, or deflect.

Thank me later.

12 days ago

Most black ppl wish they weren't black so what's the difference? Is it really an issue why ppl pair up, niggas not getting white dick stay pressed over niggas who do, why worry, interracial dating and marriage won't be our undoing. Lack of political organization will be our undoing. And when you have black ppl not interested in black politics....well there is the race. At the end of the day only so many marry out. The true crime is not voting, and not organizing the Black vote, family, and community.

12 days ago

I'm talking bout white folks period fag, stop making everything about sex just cause you like pink cock.

You mad my point made more sense than yours?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Congratulations on your first semi-intelligent post

I wouldn't even go that far

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Agree! Since they have calcified pineal glands which aids in preventing their lack of empathy for others unlike themselves, they would never understand nor would want to trade places with a black/melanated person. They're a walking contradiction, everything about them is fake!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

I see you don't do geography well... or do you? I live in the south... not interested in the north or midwest. I live in the midwest where fool had zero manners. They go eat in the kitchen one at a time thinking someone wants their damn food(off subject)... I'm sure you find plenty of blacks who would enjoy you in your area. I live in the south, even though all my neighbors are white we stay in out own homes and yard. You're a masculine man no matter your race I wouldn't have any interest in you anyway.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: