Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

you would say that by living in mississippi Rolling Eyes

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

nobody is in the county zoo but that man that didn't want yo ass

10 days ago

You were born in one tho, and in case you haven't heard Mississippi is the most liberal least racially tense state in the South now, Louisiana, Alabama, and Georgia far surpass Mississippi when it comes to racial tension, bigotry, and unlawful treatment of blacks by law enforcement.

10 days ago

it will always have the blood of emmit til on it hands like his mother said..thats why its last and in everything....

10 days ago

Bitch you grew up right next door, broke hoes move to Aidlanta and forget where they come from.

10 days ago

we passed and skipped over you broke poverty level muthafuckas..LOUISIANA always been looking wonderful next to you muthaphuckas

10 days ago

Yeah o have family from New Orleans who lived in Eastover we used to ride down in the hoods, it ain't that pretty sweetie.

Many blacks would have never been outside of that city had it not been for Katrina.

Don't try it sis. Cheap booze and devil worship do not equal a better quality of life for anyone.

Just about everyone who grew up in New Orleans can tell you the struggle is real.

Some of the kids who came here after Katrina had never even seen classrooms with carpet, they flooded our city with crime. They couldn't even believe how nice our projects were. What we call the hood they thought was the suburbs.

Talk to somebody who don't know about the toilet bowl of the south.

STOP LYING WHORE....

WHEN YOU SPOKE OF LOUSIANA ITS THE FOOD AND CULTURE THAT KEEPS IT REAL...WHEN YOU THINK OF MISSISSIPPI ITS ABOUT ITS EVIL PAST

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

10 days ago

I have had relationships with two Black guys and I took the first (8 years together) around my family so much, especially on the Holidays but also throughout the year (though I live 600 miles from them), that my niece & nephew grew up calling him "UNCLE LEON". And of course he met and hung with all my friends and I with his.

And his nephew calls me "Uncle"as well.

I also took my 2nd black partner (3 years) to see my family and of course all my friends as well.

So this doesn't apply to every case.

Thanks !

Smile

You also gave them all HIV, ya nasty old vulture....go spread your HIV elsewhere, ya filthy naked mole rat looking cracker!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

You were born in one tho, and in case you haven't heard Mississippi is the most liberal least racially tense state in the South now, Louisiana, Alabama, and Georgia far surpass Mississippi when it comes to racial tension, bigotry, and unlawful treatment of blacks by law enforcement.

10 days ago

it will always have the blood of emmit til on it hands like his mother said..thats why its last and in everything....

10 days ago

Bitch you grew up right next door, broke hoes move to Aidlanta and forget where they come from.

10 days ago

we passed and skipped over you broke poverty level muthafuckas..LOUISIANA always been looking wonderful next to you muthaphuckas

10 days ago

Yeah o have family from New Orleans who lived in Eastover we used to ride down in the hoods, it ain't that pretty sweetie.

Many blacks would have never been outside of that city had it not been for Katrina.

Don't try it sis. Cheap booze and devil worship do not equal a better quality of life for anyone.

Just about everyone who grew up in New Orleans can tell you the struggle is real.

Some of the kids who came here after Katrina had never even seen classrooms with carpet, they flooded our city with crime. They couldn't even believe how nice our projects were. What we call the hood they thought was the suburbs.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

WHEN YOU SPOKE OF LOUSIANA ITS THE FOOD AND CULTURE THAT KEEPS IT REAL...WHEN YOU THINK OF MISSISSIPPI ITS ABOUT ITS EVIL PAST

No according to everyone here the white dollar is what keeps cities alive that's why they busted them levees and flooded you roaches out so they could get there city back.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

10 days ago

I have had relationships with two Black guys and I took the first (8 years together) around my family so much, especially on the Holidays but also throughout the year (though I live 600 miles from them), that my niece & nephew grew up calling him "UNCLE LEON". And of course he met and hung with all my friends and I with his.

I also took my 2nd black partner (3 years) to see my family and of course all my friends as well.

Thanks !

Smile

Old long wrinkled faced fag...passive racist HIV spreading cracker cunt!!
I'm gonna show you that you fucking with the wrong person, fucking old dirty couch smelling honky...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mississippi-burning-murders-resonate-50-years-later/

Old news, when was the last time you've been to Mississippi Connie Chung?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

10 days ago

No according to everyone here the white dollar is what keeps cities alive that's why they busted them levees and flooded you roaches out so they could get there city back.

I BET YOU WASNT BAD ENOUGH TO TELL ANYONE FROM NEW ORLEANS THAT.,... YO ASS WOULD HAVE GOT BEATEN

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mississippi-burning-murders-resonate-50-years-later/

10 days ago

YEARS AGO PASSING THROUGH THAT HOE...ON GROUND OR BY AIR

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Hubs I gotta say I'm a lil disappointed you in here on your pro black shit and didn't know of the term Black nationlisim

10 days ago

Because there is no such thing.

Nationalism was created for white people who sing proud to be an American. Why must we feel the need to create a separate category to show how proud we are to be black in America? Why we can't just be proud to be black?

I'm just saying that's an old term....and a lot of what you are talking about....they addressed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Right so you just talking out of that busted up asshole of yours.

I'm at work texting Tony, I don't have time to play with you right now sis, plus my nails still wet.

Have a good evening trolling for dick in your cargo shorts!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

10 days ago

10 days ago

I BET YOU WASNT BAD ENOUGH TO TELL ANYONE FROM NEW ORLEANS THAT.,... YO ASS WOULD HAVE GOT BEATEN

I just did.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I just did.

I DONT LEAVE IN MISSISSIPPI COWARD ASS B!TCH.... The internet is so easy to talk sh!t on Rolling Eyes

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I'm at work texting Tony, I don't have time to play with you right now sis, plus my nails still wet.

Tony just got lil d!ck sucked

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I just did.

10 days ago

I DONT LEAVE IN MISSISSIPPI COWARD ASS B!TCH.... The internet is so easy to talk sh!t on Rolling Eyes

Oh that explains a lot about your behavior!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I just did.

10 days ago

10 days ago

no i will beat yo ass.....if i seen you...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

He probably did, but let me say Daddy I need you right now he gonna drop everything even his baby out his arms if he holding him sis, so it don't matter.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I just did.

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

I got a 3 piece with extra hot sauce with yo name on it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

And? You said all of that but did exactly what the OP said white folks do when ask "Would you want to be black"? I read everything you typed and noticed you didn't answer that question.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

He probably did, but let me say Daddy I need you right now he gonna drop everything even his baby out his arms if he holding him sis, so it don't matter.

You need to stop!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

10 days ago

And? You said all of that but did exactly what the OP said white folks do when ask "Would you want to be black"? I read everything you typed and noticed you didn't answer that question.

Whoop! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I just did.

10 days ago

10 days ago

you the dumb bitch got a bachelor degree doing hotel check in desk

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

You white dudes who create usernames like that ("whtsksblk," "wht4blk," "whtbtm4blktop"] are only interested in "blk" dudes for ONE thing, and it's not their brain. A username like that alone tells people how obsessed you are with race (but will pretend not to be). No, this doesn't apply to every case. But it does in yours. You are not fooling anybody.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I just did.

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Ok I'll be waiting.

I got a 3 piece with extra hot sauce with yo name on it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

10 days ago

You white dudes who create usernames like that ("whtsksblk," "wht4blk," "whtbtm4blktop"] are only interested in "blk" dudes for ONE thing, and it's not their brain. A username like that alone tells people how obsessed you are with race (but will pretend not to be). No, this doesn't apply to every case. But it does in yours. You are not fooling anybody.

THANK YOU!! EXACTLY!!! Plus this nasty old bitch is trying to slide by with his funky ass HIV status. He doesn't say what his status is, but down in his interest, he's interested in HIV POS. The only people that are mostly interested in HIV POS are other HIV POS people. I've also caught him making a few racially insensitive comments at times and no one said anything, but I did. This is why I'm attacking the fuck out of his ass every time I see this dirty ass pink pigskin tainted disease-carrying punk bitch!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

10 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

STOP LYING WHORE....

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I just did.

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

you the dumb bitch got a bachelor degree doing hotel check in desk

Actually I'm manager in training after only 90 days. I'm right on track for where I'm headed in the Hospitality Management Field.

Thanks! What else?
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: