logo
Search
No Nigga Lover wants to be black...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They want to put on the illusion of loving the black culture and race but believe you me they would not want to spend one fucking day in our skin.

Ask them in a serious setting if they ever wished they were black then watch and listen very closely to what they say and how they say it. If they say anything at all, or deflect.

Thank me later.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

They want to put on the illusion of loving the black culture and race but believe you me they would not want to spend one fucking day in our skin.

Ask them in a serious setting if they ever wished they were black then watch and listen very closely to what they say and how they say it. If they say anything at all, or deflect.

Thank me later.

Most black ppl wish they weren't black so what's the difference? Is it really an issue why ppl pair up, niggas not getting white dick stay pressed over niggas who do, why worry, interracial dating and marriage won't be our undoing. Lack of political organization will be our undoing. And when you have black ppl not interested in black politics....well there is the race. At the end of the day only so many marry out. The true crime is not voting, and not organizing the Black vote, family, and community.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Leave Sparta we semi-free in most other states..jeez.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I AGREE and APPROVE OF THIS POST!! FUCK THESE CRACKER ASS CRACKERS with Trump's dick!!![/b

]

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Thank me later.

12 days ago

Most black ppl wish they weren't black so what's the difference? Is it really an issue why ppl pair up, niggas not getting white dick stay pressed over niggas who do, why worry, interracial dating and marriage won't be our undoing. Lack of political organization will be our undoing. And when you have black ppl not interested in black politics....well there is the race. At the end of the day only so many marry out. The true crime is not voting, and not organizing the Black vote, family, and community.

I'm talking bout white folks period fag, stop making everything about sex just cause you like pink cock.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Thank me later.

12 days ago

12 days ago

I'm talking bout white folks period fag, stop making everything about sex just cause you like pink cock.

LoLz!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Leave Sparta we semi-free in most other states..jeez.

Bitch Mississippi is the least racist state in America now!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Yep they just want sex and if it is a relationship they will only go where blacks hangout. No going to take you around they friends and family. LOL

Exactly

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Exactly

It's not all their fault though, sadly took many of our people are ate up with self hatred and support any race against us. Even sadder those type will be among us until the end of time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I want to end up with a Black person who truly loves themself.

Not someone who says it because being "woke" is a current trend.

The same way many gay people wish they were straight, I could not be with a Black person who wished that they weren't.

I think adversity builds character and empathy.

If I was born as someone like Bradley Cooper, why would I care about anyone else? I have the right skintone,, eye color and hair. The world is my oyster.

Being this color, I have to work twice as hard to prove myself. That alone pushes me to be the best that I can be.

Others coast through life, but there's something to be said for knowing that you worked for everything that you have.

"Diversity", "inclusion" and "affirmative action" policies are not the solution that ignorant people think they are. They are still looking for any excuse to get rid of you as a silent "See? They don't deserve the same rights, privileges and positions".

With all of the "anti-discrimination laws", we are still being mistreated after being hired, being let go for ridiculous "reasons" or not even getting our feet in the door, because of our name or being passed over for a lackluster White person.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Exactly

12 days ago

It's not all their fault though, sadly took many of our people are ate up with self hatred and support any race against us. Even sadder those type will be among us until the end of time.

Disgraceful

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Exactly

12 days ago

12 days ago

Disgraceful

Yes it it...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lol, I have the opposite take. I think if whites could have our features and our swag and keep their white privilege, they would do it in a heartbeat! Look at how hard they try to darken their skin, and fill their lips and their asses so that they can look like ours.

Have you really taken a good look at wypipo skin? It is almost impossible to find one older than their early twenties with really good skin. Their skin be blotchy and splotchy and scaly and leather like by the time they hit 30! Or it's pale, and ghost-like.

The ones that they keep propping up telling us how "HAWT" they are, like Brad Pitt, are slathered in makeup. Brad Pitt is a 50 something man with unlimited funds for makeup and plastic surgery. He drinks and smokes likes it's the last days, and I hear he showers about as much as Donald Trump apologizes. This is a grown ass man with more money than God, walking around smelling like a backed up toilet, by choice, but will spend whatever it takes to look "HAWT!" He's a HAWT, funky mess...

I know white men around my age or even younger who thought I was young enough to be their son, before I told them my age. They age terribly. Most white people I've seen look like completely different people from their twenties to even their thirties. That's how rappidly they age! Those mofos would kill if they could maintain like us. Get Out was the TRUTH!!! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
you would say that by living in mississippi Rolling Eyes

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

nobody is in the county zoo but that man that didn't want yo ass

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

You were born in one tho, and in case you haven't heard Mississippi is the most liberal least racially tense state in the South now, Louisiana, Alabama, and Georgia far surpass Mississippi when it comes to racial tension, bigotry, and unlawful treatment of blacks by law enforcement.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I have had relationships with two Black guys and I took the first (8 years together) around my family so much, especially on the Holidays but also throughout the year (though I live 600 miles from them), that my niece & nephew grew up calling him "UNCLE LEON". And of course he met and hung with all my friends and I with his.

And his nephew calls me "Uncle"as well.

I also took my 2nd black partner (3 years) to see my family and of course all my friends as well.

So this doesn't apply to every case.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

You were born in one tho, and in case you haven't heard Mississippi is the most liberal least racially tense state in the South now, Louisiana, Alabama, and Georgia far surpass Mississippi when it comes to racial tension, bigotry, and unlawful treatment of blacks by law enforcement.

it will always have the blood of emmit til on it hands like his mother said..thats why its last and in everything....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hubs I gotta say I'm a lil disappointed you in here on your pro black shit and didn't know of the term Black nationlisim

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

it will always have the blood of emmit til on it hands like his mother said..thats why its last and in everything....

Bitch you grew up right next door, broke hoes move to Aidlanta and forget where they come from.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Bitch you grew up right next door, broke hoes move to Aidlanta and forget where they come from.

we passed and skipped over you broke poverty level muthafuckas..LOUISIANA always been looking wonderful next to you muthaphuckas

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Hubs I gotta say I'm a lil disappointed you in here on your pro black shit and didn't know of the term Black nationlisim

Because there is no such thing.

Nationalism was created for white people who sing proud to be an American. Why must we feel the need to create a separate category to show how proud we are to be black in America? Why we can't just be proud to be black?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Wassup County Zoo!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

we passed and skipped over you broke poverty level muthafuckas..LOUISIANA always been looking wonderful next to you muthaphuckas

Yeah o have family from New Orleans who lived in Eastover we used to ride down in the hoods, it ain't that pretty sweetie.

Many blacks would have never been outside of that city had it not been for Katrina.

Don't try it sis. Cheap booze and devil worship do not equal a better quality of life for anyone.

Just about everyone who grew up in New Orleans can tell you the struggle is real.

Some of the kids who came here after Katrina had never even seen classrooms with carpet, they flooded our city with crime. They couldn't even believe how nice our projects were. What we call the hood they thought was the suburbs.

Talk to somebody who don't know about the toilet bowl of the south.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: