Track Thumbs Up/Down
b4 they were gay r so lucky...

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Can I ask why you feel that way, Yes I did have kids before I started messing around with dude

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hmmm what's the reasoning behind that logic

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I agree...because if u a gay man who wants to have biological kids or are super pressured to reproduce (maybe ur an only child or ur parents begging for grandkids) then its best to have kids at a young age while ur still "finding urself" or figuring urself out and where u fit in.

I say this because I notice...when men get in the gay lifestyle and embark in it so much with fuk buddies, relationships, etc. Then they get too much into it whereas they start looking more gay, behaving more gay, and liking men too much whereas they cant go back to women. I seen this so much whereas gay men are thinking about how to have kids when they know good and well they gay...not curious or bi but gay. I still see some gay men may marry or date women until she gets pregnant and the kid grows up a few years then they leave...but lots of heterosexual relationships don't last nowadays and divorce rates high so it is what it is.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

Can I ask why you feel that way, Yes I did have kids before I started messing around with dude

Because ur lucky to have kids and add to ur family before u became too much into men. Some folks are very pressured (from society, their families, or themselves) to have biological kids. U did things "the right way" for gay/bi men who wants to have biological kids.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

I agree...because if u a gay man who wants to have biological kids or are super pressured to reproduce (maybe ur an only child or ur parents begging for grandkids) then its best to have kids at a young age while ur still "finding urself" or figuring urself out and where u fit in.

I say this because I notice...when men get in the gay lifestyle and embark in it so much with fuk buddies, relationships, etc. Then they get too much into it whereas they start looking more gay, behaving more gay, and liking men too much whereas they cant go back to women. I seen this so much whereas gay men are thinking about how to have kids when they know good and well they gay...not curious or bi but gay. I still see some gay men may marry or date women until she gets pregnant and the kid grows up a few years then they leave...but lots of heterosexual relationships don't last nowadays and divorce rates high so it is what it is.

Look at all the closeteted male celebs having children of course mainly to keep up the facade that they are heterosexual

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

Look at all the closeteted male celebs having children of course mainly to keep up the facade that they are heterosexual

Agree...male and female celebrities do shyt like this and get in arranged relationships and marriages. Can't fault them because gay men cant really breed u and get u pregnant.

Also, some celebrities, politicians, etc. marry and have a family to seem like a healthy, normal and traditional man. They know that if they come out as gay....they wont have the same fanbase, money or get all those votes to win the position they campaigning for. And as weird as this sounds...some folks can come out as gay and be more accepted than others. Like Luther Vandross, Freddie Jackson, etc and some other older singers been rumored for years as being gay but some other artists may not receive the same love. There are reasons why artists like Queen Latifah will never officially come out or will come out very late in life...cuz she knows what she could lose or simply don't want people to label her and only see her as a lesbian.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

Bingo! Most men with kids didn't stumble on being gay, they always knew they had the attraction but succumbed to the pressure of their family to have the wife, kids and white picket fence. Some just go around having sex with women hoping to sex the gay away. It's just by accident that some have kids. I tell my homeboy still in denial about his sexuality not to get some chick caught up in his internal drama. We've all seen this played out many times before. They get with a woman to play straight, have kids, and later in life, they want to be "free to be me" and leave the wife. Don't waste her time on the concept of "happily ever after" if you know you can't give it to her.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Bingo! Most men with kids didn't stumble on being gay, they always knew they had the attraction but succumbed to the pressure of their family to have the wife, kids and white picket fence. Some just go around having sex with women hoping to sex the gay away. It's just by accident that some have kids. I tell my homeboy still in denial about his sexuality not to get some chick caught up in his internal drama. We've all seen this played out many times before. They get with a woman to play straight, have kids, and later in life, they want to be "free to be me" and leave the wife. Don't waste her time on the concept of "happily ever after" if you know you can't give it to her.

Who says "happy ever after" will happen gay or straight Confused

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Idea Couldn't have said it better!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

Idea Couldn't have said it better!!!

Yup....here is a phrase that u tend to hear a lot...."wish I known back then what I know now"

I think a lot of homo/bi men would be better off if we were taught how to live our lifestyles like how our hetero counterparts have family members and community people teach and mentor them how to be men and women living the straight lifestyle.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So you regret not discovering you liked men later in life and stepping out on your wife, for you to get caught, and have your children be disappointed in you for humiliating your wife?

I think it's better to raise children when you're comfortable with yourself.

There was a guy posted on here, who didn't want his son sleeping on his chest because it might turn him gay. Showing boys affection is what will raise a EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY WELL-ADJUSTED man!

Not giving your son affection, he will likely seek it from women or even another man.

So what you're saying is they're lucky they raised emotionless homophobic men. Yep, we need more of those.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
^^^yea..true Very Happy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

No one can guarantee it, however, it definitely won't be guaranteed with an undercover man who will continually crave dick.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

No one can guarantee it, however, it definitely won't be guaranteed with an undercover man who will continually crave dick.

It won't be guaranteed with a straight man craving other pussy 2...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

True. I have married friends who can't seem to keep their dick in their pants. I don't know why they got married in the first place.

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

exactly.....

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Agree...male and female celebrities do shyt like this and get in arranged relationships and marriages. Can't fault them because gay men cant really breed u and get u pregnant.

Also, some celebrities, politicians, etc. marry and have a family to seem like a healthy, normal and traditional man. They know that if they come out as gay....they wont have the same fanbase, money or get all those votes to win the position they campaigning for. And as weird as this sounds...some folks can come out as gay and be more accepted than others. Like Luther Vandross, Freddie Jackson, etc and some other older singers been rumored for years as being gay but some other artists may not receive the same love. There are reasons why artists like Queen Latifah will never officially come out or will come out very late in life...cuz she knows what she could lose or simply don't want people to label her and only see her as a lesbian.

Queen Latifah not really in the closet, she just doesn't announce it

She's hiding in plain sight but it's a lot of celebs who are hiding in plain sight

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

I don't get why some folks waste their time putting themselves in those situations

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

very true....divorce rates too high and too many single mamas out here to say that a man just being straight will make him wanna stay with a woman let alone be faithful to her

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

True. I have married friends who can't seem to keep their dick in their pants. I don't know why they got married in the first place.

U gotta look at some folks unbringing...some folks are pressured by society to get married and have kids. Some want the security of having a wife or husband. And with men in society, if we don't have a wife, we are looked at really funny. Even tho some men are bisexual or heterosexual and need to spread their seeds around...they would still get married just to look normal and have a wife. Its weird but that's how society is. U got some women out here who cant be satisfied with just one dyck.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
the kids aren't lucky, they usually get left behind when clubbing and chasing after lost youth become the priority. many gay men see their friends more in a week than they see their kids in a whole season. Americans need to stop fetishizing reproduction it's stupid and socially dangerous Confused

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

You can be gay and still have kids. You can get a surrogate and have IVF done.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

11 days ago

You can be gay and still have kids. You can get a surrogate and have IVF done.

Hun most people can't afford a surrogate unless they rich. Its best to have kids before a gay man gets too engrossed in the lifestyle where he starts to act more "gay", look more "gay", etc.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: