logo
Search
Should Black Women be more Accepting of Bi Men?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 21 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Should Black Women be more Accepting of dating Bi Men?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I am Bisexual and I enjoy being with both men and woman, I have not had a problem after telling the lady I am bisexual

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I would personally love if they would...but its their choice.

The thing is some women (not just black) are dating bi men unknowingly or some suspect their men but just so glad to have a man (due to societal pressures) that they not worrying their man about it. It would be better for bi men if women accepted them more cuz I feel less bi men would lie about their sexual orientation and behavior. Its just so easier for bi women to find a man and a straight one at that.

Also, don't forget society has put a stigma against gay men and especially bi men. The black community sees gay men as having HIV/AIDS and bi men being the main bridge for the virus to travel to the heterosexual community. U gotta think about how many heterosexual men go to jail and come out with a history of messing with men or trannies and they learn to like it. The stigma is real.

Bi women and lesbians don't have nearly the stress, issues, hatred that gay and bi men have. Its actually common for women to be bi nowadays and some men like to have 3-somes with their woman and another woman. Bi men don't have that luxury so a lot feel they have to be on the low with theirs....then think about the stress of having to hide all that and ur activities.

But there are lots of double standards (many against men) so that's life...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

I am Bisexual and I enjoy being with both men and woman, I have not had a problem after telling the lady I am bisexual

Definitely not the norm.

Must be in your "circle".

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

Ur lucky...most black women I know would not KNOWINGLY date/marry a bisexual man. They either see u less than a man or see u as a potential virus carrier.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

The thing is some women (not just black) are dating bi men unknowingly or some suspect their men but just so glad to have a man (due to societal pressures) that they not worrying their man about it. It would be better for bi men if women accepted them more cuz I feel less bi men would lie about their sexual orientation and behavior. Its just so easier for bi women to find a man and a straight one at that.

Also, don't forget society has put a stigma against gay men and especially bi men. The black community sees gay men as having HIV/AIDS and bi men being the main bridge for the virus to travel to the heterosexual community. U gotta think about how many heterosexual men go to jail and come out with a history of messing with men or trannies and they learn to like it. The stigma is real.

Bi women and lesbians don't have nearly the stress, issues, hatred that gay and bi men have. Its actually common for women to be bi nowadays and some men like to have 3-somes with their woman and another woman. Bi men don't have that luxury so a lot feel they have to be on the low with theirs....then think about the stress of having to hide all that and ur activities.

I've read studies that homophobia actually INCREASES HIV risk among AA MSM.

It is counterproductive for the black community to be homophobic.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

Idea

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

21 days ago

Ur lucky...most black women I know would not KNOWINGLY date/marry a bisexual man. They either see u less than a man or see u as a potential virus carrier.

You just have to be open and honest with them

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

21 days ago

Definitely not the norm.

Must be in your "circle".

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

21 days ago

21 days ago

Umm I think its more than that. Most women don't see bisexual men as an option. They may look at u as less than a man or see u as high risk. Even if u fine or have a lot of money and gainfully employed....a lot couldn't get over u bring bisexual.

A lot of people especially women are insecure and U liking men is something they would feel some type of way about because they can't satisfy u fully.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Thank you

Track Thumbs Up/Down

21 days ago

21 days ago

I've read studies that homophobia actually INCREASES HIV risk among AA MSM.

It is counterproductive for the black community to be homophobic.

I agree and it is counterproductive...but homophobia is so deeply rooted in our communities and mentalities. For us men....we supposed to be hypermasculine and not show any softness or femininity,
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: