logo
Search
What In the World is Pansexual?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 23 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
These are definitions of pansexual and bisexual respectively. Really what is the difference? And why do we keep coming up with different words and terms for the same thing?

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.

Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females, or romantic or sexual attraction to people of any sex or gender identity; this latter aspect is sometimes alternatively termed pansexuality. The term bisexuality is mainly used in the context of human attraction to denote romantic or sexual feelings toward both men and women, and the concept is one of the three main classifications of sexual orientation along with heterosexuality and homosexuality.

So tell me what you all think. I know it is not the most important thing in the world it is just my rant for the week!

Peace everybody!

Post Posted: 23 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
PEOPLE DON'T WANNA BE LABELED...AINT SHIT CHANGED BUT THE WEATHER...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Post Posted: 22 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have always dated ONLY transgenders, fems and females under the bisexual flag. Now you want to say that's pansexual. Go on with that mess and just declare ourselves grown and can do whatever we want. Only the two people in the relationship gets should worry about what goes on with them.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Pansexual is not the same as bisexual. You should look up the Western gender binary system. Bisexuality is based on the gender binary, while Pansexuality disregards the gender binary sys.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

Pansexual is not the same as bisexual. You should look up the Western gender binary system. Bisexuality is based on the gender binary, while Pansexuality disregards the gender binary sys.

YOU WEIRD ASS FUCK -NIGGA!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

22 days ago

Shit, Paz/Tay/Valdo/Realwomannj
You're a weirdo too and a UGLY weirdo too! ... lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

22 days ago

22 days ago

Shit, Paz/Tay/Valdo/Realwomannj
You're a weirdo too and a UGLY weirdo too! ... lol

That makes sense that it's that funny lookin', clinically depressed bonobo working from behind other accounts. He constantly stalks my screen name, my and obsesses over my font. I should have been peeped game long ago when noticing his same lackluster, failed reads coupled by his autistic fonting style and
typical rants. Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

22 days ago

A compliment coming from a weird, lame-O who stalks and obsesses over my font.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bisexuals have sexual attraction to the same and opposite sex.

Pansexuals have sexual attraction to most, if not everything, in the sexual spectrum. You could also say they don't care who they are attracted to, be it a hetero-, homo-, bi-, a-, etc. So, it's a sexual attraction to and/or indifference to their partner's orientation/gender. (Omni- is an alternative prefix for pan-.)

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

So true!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Teflon makes you HOT!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

So do you mean that pansexual includes the transgender population?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

Bisexuals have sexual attraction to the same and opposite sex.

Pansexuals have sexual attraction to most, if not everything, in the sexual spectrum. You could also say they don't care who they are attracted to, be it a hetero-, homo-, bi-, a-, etc. So, it's a sexual attraction to and/or indifference to their partner's orientation/gender. (Omni- is an alternative prefix for pan-.)

Well I guess my point is that there are only two genders really, so the prefix pan or Omni suggest multiples. Even people who are transgender may choose to identify as a man or a woman depending on the situation. As far as sexual orientation there are only a few choices with who you going to be with at any give time, LOL.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

All of these new and confusing terms are by grandiose psychopaths and schizophrenics. The horrible thing is that people with otherwise good sense buy into all of this craziness against better judgement or scrutiny.

I think I agree with you. Terms like metrosexual, uber-sexual and all of that silliness is just ridiculous. I know that people especially in America are very caught up on labels, but I am just concentrating on being a good human being and treating others with dignity and respect. I am a man who is attracted to other men, it has been that way as long as I can remember. However, there is still something inside me that wants to be married and have the traditional wife and children, at this point I don't know if that will happen, but it is who I am, almost as much as the other. I am just human, you can call me bisexual, pansexual, omnisexual, those labels really do not matter at all and as I have already stated they get kind of silly after awhile.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

11 days ago

I can agree it does include transgender demographics, but that wasn't what meant at all.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

I can agree it does include transgender demographics, but that wasn't what meant at all.

Well please do explain.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

People have a problem with being labeled wrong. That's why they came up with pansexual.
Like you prefer transsexual instead of drag queen.
Your johns are clients instead of tricks.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Well please do explain.

I originally mentioned the western binary.
The point rests on the issue of HEARTS, not PARTS.
Identifying yourself as 'heterosexual', 'bisexual' or 'homosexual' implies that your sexual orientation is aligned with and predicated on the binary system. Heterosexual men are attracted to women based on their female-ness, the reproductive parts (vagina, breast, etc) and the cultural gender expressions/roles associated with the female (opposite) sex. Homosexual men are attracted to men partners based on their male-ness, the male parts and cultural gender expressions/roles associated with the male sex.

Pansexual orientation is based more so on personalities. The idea is that their attractions operates, regardless to gender, sex, parts. They're attracted to the person and the perceived personality characteristics of the person.
Yes, a pansexual could be attracted to a transgender person, but it's to be noted that the drive behind the attraction would not be related to their gender or 'passibility' criteria or them 'transitioning' at all. This differs from a bisexual man's attraction to a transgender person. Also, pansexuals could be attracted to genderless, androgynous and intersexed persons.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Well please do explain.

11 days ago

I originally mentioned the western binary.
The point rests on the issue of HEARTS, not PARTS.
Identifying yourself as 'heterosexual', 'bisexual' or 'homosexual' implies that your sexual orientation is aligned with and predicated on the binary system. Heterosexual men are attracted to women based on their female-ness, the reproductive parts (vagina, breast, etc) and the cultural gender expressions/roles associated with the female (opposite) sex. Homosexual men are attracted to men partners based on their male-ness, the male parts and cultural gender expressions/roles associated with the male sex.

Pansexual orientation is based more so on personalities. The idea is that their attractions operates, regardless to gender, sex, parts. They're attracted to the person and the perceived personality characteristics of the person.
Yes, a pansexual could be attracted to a transgender person, but it's to be noted that the drive behind the attraction would not be related to their gender or 'passibility' criteria or them 'transitioning' at all. This differs from a bisexual man's attraction to a transgender person. Also, pansexuals could be attracted to genderless, androgynous and intersexed persons.

Okay, I understand, and I suppose that I thought this is what you were getting at.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

11 days ago

People have a problem with being labeled wrong. That's why they came up with pansexual.

Seems there was a little shade in your response.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

23 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Seems there was a little shade in your response.

A little? Oh baby I was pouring it on.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: