Yasss  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Have anyone else read the poll he has on his profile page, he is using the N-word, this white sick MOFO

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Have anyone else read the poll he has on his profile page, he is using the N-word, this white sick MOFO

Look at how many voted that was so infatuated with being tokens. I was inundated when he said he was 100% woman.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

I don't expect much from someone who themselves a "barbie-boi" or "pussi-boi"

his opening line is:
"I am a 100% WOMAN (or what stupid self hating western gay cultured fags call 'bottom')."

@miss-bunny come do your sisters makeup ... she slacking

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Look at how many voted that was so infatuated with being tokens. I was inundated when he said he was 100% woman.

lmao ... 2181 ... I ain't even mad ... put them dumb "niggers" to work. At least he made them read.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Oh honey RELAX sweetie....

some of you "nigga"s" (or whatever you call yourselves these days) say things that are 1000 "worse".

besides, if you call yourself that, and you call eachother that then please do not expect me to not do the same.

if you play the race card all the time you turn it cheap.
if you call eachother "niggas" all the time, you turn it cheap.

so relax honey, because the amount of HATE **And** racism i have gotten here from black faggot bitches are alot worse then me using a term that you guys use all the time like its toilet paper.

iand after i said that, i really dont care what you pathetic western cultured full of hate faggots want to say to me or feel about me.

at the end of the day i know what i am worth, and what i can get.

and besides, i trully dont care if i will be blocked on this silly site lol.

i find men on the street, i dont really need this GAY site to find queens who are faking it as being "masculine" or "manly" or all that other bulshit gay cultured ways that bottom faggots describe themselves in order to be considered "masculine" or project so called "masculinity" lol.

like i said.... i find 100% MEN on the street, not on a western gay website.

im here just for the fun Smile)

enjoy darling.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

some of you "nigga"s" (or whatever you call yourselves these days) say things that are 1000 "worse".

besides, if you call yourself that, and you call eachother that then please do not expect me to not do the same.

so relax honey, because the amount of HATE **And** racism i have gotten here from black faggot bitches are alot worse then me using a term that you guys use all the time like its toilet paper.

iand after i said that, i really dont care what you pathetic western cultured full of hate faggots want to say to me or feel about me.

i find men on the street, i dont really need this GAY site to find queens who are faking it as being "masculine" or "manly" or all that other bulshit gay cultured ways that bottom faggots describe themselves in order to be considered "masculine" or project so called "masculinity" lol.

enjoy darling.

Another alias/fake profile/account here.
The only difference; you've been trolling with this profile for years now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

enjoy darling.

4 days ago

Oooops, busted! :-\
lol

many kisses darling.Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

enjoy darling.

4 days ago

4 days ago

lol

Your font and writing style (stories/lies, long paragraph and smug ass comments) reminds me of your other two alias BGC profiles, @admins-ex and @damnindustry2

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

enjoy darling.

4 days ago

4 days ago

lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"...some of you "nigga"s" (or whatever you call yourselves these days) say things that are 1000 "worse".

so relax honey, because the amount of HATE **And** racism i have gotten here from black faggot bitches are alot worse then me using a term that you guys use all the time like its toilet paper...."

Truth.....THEY LOVE DOUBLE STANDARDS.

They love to rationalize illegal shit done by Black Men, too.

7000-8000 Blacks killed by other Blacks each year in this country, but how many threads you see asking to march against that?

How many threads (started by Blacks) on here complaining about this savagery? ...1 was started in support of it.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: