logo
Search
RAW SEX! WHY OR WHY NOT?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So there seems to be a tread for "raw" sex or sex without condoms. Guys wanting the their partner to cum inside them and all of that stuff. The videos of this I see are kind of hot but, it seems there is no concern for STDs or HIV/AIDS. Where is this trend coming from, can someone enlighten me as to why this seems to be so popular and why are some many people willing to have sex without a condom?

Have we forgotten how dangerous unprotected sex can be?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

So there seems to be a tread for "raw" sex or sex without condoms. Guys wanting the their partner to cum inside them and all of that stuff. The videos of this I see are kind of hot but, it seems there is no concern for STDs or HIV/AIDS. Where is this trend coming from, can someone enlighten me as to why this seems to be so popular and why are some many people willing to have sex without a condom?

Well
Now is called
Prep
I will never
Fuck
Raw

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Well
Now is called
Prep
I will never
Fuck
Raw

Is prep supposed to protect you from getting HIV? I thought it was something that was used if you think that you might have been exposed.

However, I agree with you. Safety first!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Well
Now is called
Prep
I will never
Fuck
Raw

4 days ago

Is prep supposed to protect you from getting HIV? I thought it was something that was used if you think that you might have been exposed.

However, I agree with you. Safety first!

Well more people need 2 educate them selves more

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think its partially because we have some sexual desires in us like biological females have. A lot of men in the lifestyle want to feel a raw dyck and nutt in them like women desire raw dyck and nutt. Its a more intimate feeling. Then some men like nuttin in another man azz cuz they have urges to dominate them and put their seed in them. Men are wired to put their seeds in a vagina (azz)...like how some heterosexual men are wired to spread their seeds around. Why u think all these people having unplanned kids and getting STDs? Even the smartest folks cant resist the raw dyck and pusse if they very aroused by their partner. That strong sexual attraction have folks doing all kinds of freaky but risky shyt.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

I think its partially because we have some sexual desires in us like biological females have. A lot of men in the lifestyle want to feel a raw dyck and nutt in them like women desire raw dyck and nutt. Its a more intimate feeling. Then some men like nuttin in another man azz cuz they have urges to dominate them and put their seed in them. Men are wired to put their seeds in a vagina (azz)...like how some heterosexual men are wired to spread their seeds around. Why u think all these people having unplanned kids and getting STDs? Even the smartest folks cant resist the raw dyck and pusse if they very aroused by their partner. That strong sexual attraction have folks doing all kinds of freaky but risky shyt.

you got to be the dumbest cUnt of all time

where tf did u come up with that bullshit, u wanna be a woman so bad its making u delusional

more ppl is fucking raw bc hiv is not the death sentence it use to be causing ppl to be more careless

PREP is also a factor with its high successful rate

my personal opinion is its not worth it... prep dont block all stds anf no dick or ass is worth being sick

too each its own tho... i wont lie if/when i be in a long term committed relationship i would consider going on prep

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I know trust is important in a relationship, but never trust a man to the point where it is ever okay for you to sleep with him raw, and miss me with that prep nonsense, no man is worth all that trouble. I would rather be single for the rest of my life than entertain a man who sleeps raw or around with multiple partners.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I know a guy who was in a relationship with a guy for 2 years and just discovered that he been messing with 3 other dudes regularly. I say use protection every time. Prep helps guard from hiv, but not other stds. protect yourself. yea the videos are hot, but we can't do everything we see in videos.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

you got to be the dumbest cUnt of all time

where tf did u come up with that bullshit, u wanna be a woman so bad its making u delusional

more ppl is fucking raw bc hiv is not the death sentence it use to be causing ppl to be more careless

PREP is also a factor with its high successful rate

my personal opinion is its not worth it... prep dont block all stds anf no dick or ass is worth being sick

too each its own tho... i wont lie if/when i be in a long term committed relationship i would consider going on prep

U calling me dumb but u ignoring natural shyt like sexual urges and how men and women are wired. Where am I wrong when I said men are wired to spread their seeds around? Why so many men like to fuk so many different women and men (if they homosexual)? Gay men are still men so that's why our group is a high risk demographic. And also tons of bottoms and vers dudes crave for raw dyck and always have before PreP came around. Those urges are strong in him. I see too many profiles on Jack and Adam of dudes being forthright about wanting raw sex....white dudes saying bareback.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .

. . . . . I think raw sex is hot.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Not really worth the risk when nobody is really into committed relationships anymore.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Self worth isn't inherent it has to be taught and reinforced. Who out there is trying to teach gay black men to love themselves?
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: