logo
Search
Anybody watching Southern Charm New Orleans tonight?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm tuning in because Jon Moody on there and there alot of eye candy on there as far as the males. Since it being reality tv you know alot of it will be staged and fake and it will be fun to spot those moments tonight.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

I'm tuning in because Jon Moody on there and there alot of eye candy on there as far as the males. Since it being reality tv you know alot of it will be staged and fake and it will be fun to spot those moments tonight.

For those who don`t know who Jon Moody is.

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

5 days ago

For those who don`t know who Jon Moody is.

That's him and he was nice eye candy

I can't wait to see more of him and some of the other guys

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I did and it was worth it. But, is it me or does Tanica's brother look like Trey from Noah's Arc? In addition, I didn't expect Barry to be Tanica's husband. I thought he was single as well and that her husband was someone we hadn't seen.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

I did and it was worth it. But, is it me or does Tanica's brother look like Trey from Noah's Arc? In addition, I didn't expect Barry to be Tanica's husband. I thought he was single as well and that her husband was someone we hadn't seen.

Did you see that shot of Barry butt?

What you think of Jon Moody?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

I did .... that's how you open a show ... Barry is the only reason I stayed to watch ... I won't be watching anymore.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

I did .... that's how you open a show ... Barry is the only reason I stayed to watch ... I won't be watching anymore.

you seen that shot of Barry butt?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

Yes, I did.
As far as Jon Moody, I think he's going to be the Shep of this franchise. Either him or Justin.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

#hellYea .. I was like ...

come sit on poppa lap nigga.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

#hellYea .. I was like ...

come sit on poppa lap nigga.

I was wondering if he was letting us know if he is a bottom

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum