logo
Search
Belongs in a cage...  
   Forum Index -> Transgender Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Anyone stomping someone like that (after the person is already badly hurt) belongs in a cage. Yall say Black Lives Matter, but will support Hotep Covenant's applauding this animal action from one Black against another. This is why your complaints often don't get taken seriously by Whites. We see you being just fine when one black wants to try to stomp another Black person to death. That tells us right away that it's not really about the treatment of Blacks. THIS PERSON GOT WAY MORE PUNISHMENT THAN CAN EVER BE JUSTIFIED, BUT 80-90% OF BLACKS ARE APPLAUDING THIS GUY ACTING LIKE AN ANIMAL.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I AGREE 100%. THEY'RE SAVAGES!!! WHEN I SEE THEM, I IMMEDIATELY CROSS THE STREETBECAUSE I KNOW HOW BARBARIC AND MENACING THEY CAN BE...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. . .. . Yep... Another day in the hood...
. . . . . . Reminds me of when Tha Game, the rapper, rapped about how he'll kill you if you tried him for his Airmax '95 .... I'm sure when he said he'll kill "you" ... he wasn't referring to a White person. He's talking about one of his own brothers... somebody who looks like him, lives in the same hood as him, and supposedly endures the same hardship in life as him.
. . .
. World Star HipHop.. .. A culture so violent and hellbent on notarizing such violence that the phrase WorldStar!!! has become synonymous with the agitation and instigation of violence for the purpose of its recording and publishing on such website.
. . . . . WSHH receives over half-a-million of unique visitors EACH DAY. Their violent, misogynist, homicidal videos are watched and shared millions of times....
. . . in a society where all the Ivy Leagued universities and hundreds of other colleges have free online courses to help increase your mind.... this is what a lot of ppl chose to spend their time watching and digesting...
. . .. and then after years and years of wasted time... those ppl run on facebook and complain about the man and the system.
.. .. . . . . . . . I wonder if the malefactor to the triple homicides that happened on the same bloc as one of my properties last year has been caught yet.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1170417

This individual pile thinks she got less than what she should of gotten.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I AGREE 100%. THEY'RE SAVAGES!!! WHEN I SEE THEM, I IMMEDIATELY CROSS THE STREETBECAUSE I KNOW HOW BARBARIC AND MENACING THEY CAN BE...

He got charged with aggravated assault.

This Hotep fool is encouraging aggravated assault.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

WHAT STATE DID THIS HAPPEN IN?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

"I REFUSE TO EVEN WATCH THAT SAVAGERY...WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHO STARTED WITH WHO FIRST..."

She gave him a little tap (I have written about those little taps to the head.) I wasn't lying. That need for physically touching someone that you are angry with is a big problem. Then, he went nuts. Totally out of hand. No self control. Lucky she survived that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

WHAT STATE DID THIS HAPPEN IN?

Charlotte (in the state of North Carolina.)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

"I REFUSE TO EVEN WATCH THAT SAVAGERY...WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHO STARTED WITH WHO FIRST..."

She gave him a little tap (I have written about those little taps to the head.) I wasn't lying. That need for physically touching someone that you are angry with is a big problem. Then, he went nuts. Totally out of hand. No self control. Lucky she survived that.

WHEN YOU SAY " A TAP" WAS IT ON PURPOSE? BEING FLIRTY? BY ACCIDENT? WHAT?

I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE SCENARIO...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

That drag queen got out of his seat went across the aisle and pushed the dudes head after they were fussing about whatever and they got into a fight and the nigga that thought he was a female got a inner city butt whipping and then a boot to the head cause that's what niggas do when they fight. So please don't sit here and blame the real man for getting best of the unreal man when the unreal should have kept his hands in his lap and kept bumping his gums like the other one was

Track Thumbs Up/Down
AMERICA belongs in a cage. The entire society along with the world is on the same level.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

That drag queen got out of his seat went across the aisle and pushed the dudes head after they were fussing about whatever and they got into a fight and the nigga that thought he was a female got a inner city butt whipping and then a boot to the head cause that's what niggas do when they fight. So please don't sit here and blame the real man for getting best of the unreal man when the unreal should have kept his hands in his lap and kept bumping his gums like the other one was

OHHHHhh, SO THE DRAG KWEEN ASSAULTED THE DUDE FIRST? MAKES SENSE NOW!

HE'S VERY LUCKY TO NOT HAD BEEN MURDERED...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

OHHHHhh, SO THE DRAG KWEEN ASSAULTED THE DUDE FIRST? MAKES SENSE NOW!

HE'S VERY LUCKY TO NOT HAD BEEN MURDERED...

Well like one of his friends said in the video he's leaking that's enough but again bro bro came back and put the Timberland to his head one more time for the hood he lives in. You know you gotta represent. Seems they all knew each other cause they calling boot mans name to stop cause two shots to the head and he was out

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

They were arguing. She got up, mad, and walked over to him.

What exactly she did, I can't tell. Pinched his ear, maybe. She made contact with him. Unfortunately, some of the guys on here are encouraging guys to respond in the unproportional way that he did (hit her in the face many times, causing blood to gush, then, stomping her head after she fell down on the floor....stomped her wearing Timberlins) .....I was surprised to hear that she survived that. He is charged with aggravated assault, because you can't legally keep going that far (far, far, beyond it being defensive.) This is one reason a lot of Black guys are in prison. They listen to these fool's ideas about what should be acceptable. Those fools got his ass charged with aggravated assault. Then, gunna blame Whitey for him being locked up. O.K., GUYS....Brilliant.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
fools'

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

. . .
. . . . . . Reminds me of when Tha Game, the rapper, rapped about how he'll kill you if you tried him for his Airmax '95 .... I'm sure when he said he'll kill "you" ... he wasn't referring to a White person. He's talking about one of his own brothers... somebody who looks like him, lives in the same hood as him, and supposedly endures the same hardship in life as him.
. . .
. World Star HipHop.. .. A culture so violent and hellbent on notarizing such violence that the phrase WorldStar!!! has become synonymous with the agitation and instigation of violence for the purpose of its recording and publishing on such website.
. . . . . WSHH receives over half-a-million of unique visitors EACH DAY. Their violent, misogynist, homicidal videos are watched and shared millions of times....
. . . in a society where all the Ivy Leagued universities and hundreds of other colleges have free online courses to help increase your mind.... this is what a lot of ppl chose to spend their time watching and digesting...
. . .. and then after years and years of wasted time... those ppl run on facebook and complain about the man and the system.
.. .. . . . . . . . I wonder if the malefactor to the triple homicides that happened on the same bloc as one of my properties last year has been caught yet.

That type of thing she did is what I mean by "you are gunna have physical contact." Would you of then got up and tried to beat her to a pulp? ...I didn't, but I was raised to require more than that momentary loss of temper. I didn't like it. To me, that is an end. No more talking. Oh, no, somehow this has to go all the way to trying to stomp a head with heavy boots. I'm free. He's charged with aggravated assault.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

. . .
. . .

8 days ago

That type of thing she did is what I mean by "you are gunna have physical contact." Would you of then got up and tried to beat her to a pulp? ...I didn't, but I was raised to require more than that momentary loss of temper. I didn't like it. To me, that is an end. No more talking. Oh, no, somehow this has to go all the way to trying to stomp a head with heavy boots. I'm free. He's charged with aggravated assault.

.. .
. .
. . . . .no... I don't confront ppl .. . .
. . .. . There's been plenty of times when I was younger where ppl harassed me while traveling thruout the city... I just keep on walking.
. . . samething with the Bus... when I was of legal driving age and was able to afford my own transportation... I did so asap.

. . . .. . . I have a right to a peaceful existence... but just because someone disturbs it doesn't mean I don't have the moral responsibility to avoid further escalation of conflict.
. . .. .

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

. . .
. . .

8 days ago

8 days ago

.. .
. .
. . . . .no... I don't confront ppl .. . .
. . .. . There's been plenty of times when I was younger where ppl harassed me while traveling thruout the city... I just keep on walking.
. . . samething with the Bus... when I was of legal driving age and was able to afford my own transportation... I did so asap.

. . . .. . . I have a right to a peaceful existence... but just because someone disturbs it doesn't mean I don't have the moral responsibility to avoid further escalation of conflict.
. . .. .

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1170415

Then, they start stuff like this. Claiming this guy used only the appropriate "defensive" force necessary to protect himself. He caused an eye injury. See, this is the problem. They claim this guy was right to try to beat her to a pulp. Then, want to claim a Black guy used only the right amount of force in this other case.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He didn't have beat that transsexual like that.

And don't hate but he's hot.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

AMERICA belongs in a cage. The entire society along with the world is on the same level.

Oh...So inclusive.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

How in the fuck she survive that?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Yes he did V. If you act up in the hood you take a hood beating. Two dogs fight, right? Don't you think the tranny knows its not a brute anymore? Keep ya hands to yaself with the big boys

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Yes he did V. If you act up in the hood you take a hood beating. Two dogs fight, right? Don't you think the tranny knows its not a brute anymore? Keep ya hands to yaself with the big boys

So, don't complain when he's punished, then.

Claiming someone is an angel, etc.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

That's what i was thinking losing all that blood like that.
I thought that alone would've killed him but apparently the
blood could've just kept running out and she/he would've been
fine.

He did a science project on that bitch.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

That's what i was thinking losing all that blood like that.
I thought that alone would've killed him but apparently the
blood could've just kept running out and she/he would've been
fine.

He did a science project on that bitch.

Just a broken jaw....That part is odd.

Forum Index -> Transgender Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum