logo
Search
Trump Changing Food Stamp Program to just send govt. meals.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-02-15 16:15:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is kinda horrible. government prepared meals just sounds disgusting. who the fuck even eats peanut butter?

Post Posted: 2018-02-15 17:35:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 20:20:23

THIS WILL NOT WORK AND WILL WREAK HAVOC ON MANY POOR PEOPLE...

AND DID YOU SAY THEY'RE MORE WHITES THAN BLACKS CURRENTLY ON FOODSTAMPS?

2018-02-14 00:26:50

Oh yes, white people are the majority of people in the food stamp program. The stereotype though is that its all Black and Brown folks.

2018-02-14 08:46:20

Whites know that minorities are disproportionately represented in these programs. Of course, they know that many Whites are on the program. West Virginia is pretty much a White Dump......Whites usually vote based on their own pet issues...i.e. gun rights, Abortion. Immigration, Islamic Terrorism, versus gun control, Gay Rights, Social Security, Medicare. Trump combined gun rights, abortion, Immigration, Islamic Terrorism with protecting Social Security (protecting it from those in the GOP that want to raise the eligibility age.) That combination got like 60% of the White vote. The main reason I didn't vote for him is because I didn't want a Conservative Supreme Court. Most Whites don't seem to vote based on the Supreme Court. I don't think most Whites vote the way they do to hurt Blacks. We know we have our own home grown problems, and don't want other countries problems diluting the efforts to fix our own problems. Liberals seem to think we can do both. I don't think it's realistic. We have enough poor people. We need to stop taking in more n more poor people. Until we do that, most Independents will vote against those trying to give the country away to people who really should try to fix their own countries. Most of them breed beyond their means of support. An asinine thing to do.

2018-02-14 16:41:53

Surprisingly, I agree with some of what you said but you still don't admit that white people of Trump's MAGA want to maintain their dominance and hegemony in this country for as long as they can. White supremacy is an undeniable core principle of Trump's base.

Immigration has nothing to do with Black people. Democrats need to come to terms with the fact that they lost on Immigration and they need to move on or lose again. BUT, we don't need a damn $20 Billion dollar wall either. That is stupid.

2018-02-14 19:22:02

Well you can't have open borders, and have Social Security, Medicare etc. We spend about 600 billion more per year on those 2 things than we take in taxes to pay for them. They are partially unfunded. That's the biggest reason we have this 20 trillion dollar debt. We need to get serious about people obeying our immigration laws. Other countries don't put up with this.

2018-02-15 14:25:13

I get that there are immigration rules and the rules should be followed but that is the only concern to me. I don't spend time thinking about whether the illegal immigrants are Irish or Latino or come from "shithole countries" but many white people do. That tells me its not just about the 'rules' for them. The suggestion is that if they are white from Norway then maybe we don't care so much about the rules in that case.

Even talking about the social security is just a deflection. The social security program is in jeopardy because Baby Boomers are a huge part of the population and the people paying taxes who are Gen Xers like myself were not a boom population. More people (baby boomers) are retiring but less people are working and paying into the system to support such huge population. See? It has much less to do with Mexicans in the country illegally but you think I'm supposed to jump on board with that.

2018-02-15 15:03:57

"The social security program is in jeopardy because Baby Boomers are a huge part of the population and the people paying taxes who are Gen Xers like myself were not a boom population."

Following that logic would mean that, when baby boomers were almost all working, enough money was paid into easily pay for their social security and medicare. Clearly, that's not true.

"I don't spend time thinking about whether the illegal immigrants are Irish or Latino or come from "shithole countries" but many white people do."

Of course, we do, because we can look at any birth rate map of the world, and see that lower birth rates occur in countries with with higher GNP, standard of living rates etc. Culture matters a whole lot. If one's culture encourages a high bastard rate, and breeding beyond one's means of support, then, you really won't have a chance to compete economically with those who have more responsible cultures. Whites have cut their birthrate to counteract the overbreeding by those who come from less responsible cultures. Somebody has to be the adult in the room.

I've read your responses in this forum far too long to be fooled by the BS you just wrote. You are politically aware of facts and details enough to know exactly why the the social security program is going insolvent. You know full well I am correct and you are not going to waste my time with that. It is not matter of logic it is a FACT that has been well known for decades and Congress has struggled for decades to keep the program solvent in the face of Baby Boomer retirement.

If White people got together and collectively decided to stop fucking then that is news to me but it is a FACT that White people aren't fucking enough to produce sufficient children to maintain the White population and you all are shrinking fast. That is happening across the world and it is not the fault of nor the concern of Black and Brown people. And you all surely did not do that to be generous in compensating for growing non-White populations.

I don't know what to tell you but if you're mad about it you can solve your own problem by fucking a white woman and having a baby or let it go. Whatever you do you should stop riding our asses with racist nonsense because you're mad about the fact that White studs are failing.

I guess I'm going back on block now, huh?

Post Posted: 2018-02-15 18:24:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

THIS WILL NOT WORK AND WILL WREAK HAVOC ON MANY POOR PEOPLE...

AND DID YOU SAY THEY'RE MORE WHITES THAN BLACKS CURRENTLY ON FOODSTAMPS?

2018-02-14 00:26:50

Oh yes, white people are the majority of people in the food stamp program. The stereotype though is that its all Black and Brown folks.

2018-02-14 08:46:20

Whites know that minorities are disproportionately represented in these programs. Of course, they know that many Whites are on the program. West Virginia is pretty much a White Dump......Whites usually vote based on their own pet issues...i.e. gun rights, Abortion. Immigration, Islamic Terrorism, versus gun control, Gay Rights, Social Security, Medicare. Trump combined gun rights, abortion, Immigration, Islamic Terrorism with protecting Social Security (protecting it from those in the GOP that want to raise the eligibility age.) That combination got like 60% of the White vote. The main reason I didn't vote for him is because I didn't want a Conservative Supreme Court. Most Whites don't seem to vote based on the Supreme Court. I don't think most Whites vote the way they do to hurt Blacks. We know we have our own home grown problems, and don't want other countries problems diluting the efforts to fix our own problems. Liberals seem to think we can do both. I don't think it's realistic. We have enough poor people. We need to stop taking in more n more poor people. Until we do that, most Independents will vote against those trying to give the country away to people who really should try to fix their own countries. Most of them breed beyond their means of support. An asinine thing to do.

2018-02-14 16:41:53

Surprisingly, I agree with some of what you said but you still don't admit that white people of Trump's MAGA want to maintain their dominance and hegemony in this country for as long as they can. White supremacy is an undeniable core principle of Trump's base.

Immigration has nothing to do with Black people. Democrats need to come to terms with the fact that they lost on Immigration and they need to move on or lose again. BUT, we don't need a damn $20 Billion dollar wall either. That is stupid.

2018-02-14 19:22:02

Well you can't have open borders, and have Social Security, Medicare etc. We spend about 600 billion more per year on those 2 things than we take in taxes to pay for them. They are partially unfunded. That's the biggest reason we have this 20 trillion dollar debt. We need to get serious about people obeying our immigration laws. Other countries don't put up with this.

2018-02-15 14:25:13

I get that there are immigration rules and the rules should be followed but that is the only concern to me. I don't spend time thinking about whether the illegal immigrants are Irish or Latino or come from "shithole countries" but many white people do. That tells me its not just about the 'rules' for them. The suggestion is that if they are white from Norway then maybe we don't care so much about the rules in that case.

Even talking about the social security is just a deflection. The social security program is in jeopardy because Baby Boomers are a huge part of the population and the people paying taxes who are Gen Xers like myself were not a boom population. More people (baby boomers) are retiring but less people are working and paying into the system to support such huge population. See? It has much less to do with Mexicans in the country illegally but you think I'm supposed to jump on board with that.

2018-02-15 15:03:57

"The social security program is in jeopardy because Baby Boomers are a huge part of the population and the people paying taxes who are Gen Xers like myself were not a boom population."

Following that logic would mean that, when baby boomers were almost all working, enough money was paid into easily pay for their social security and medicare. Clearly, that's not true.

"I don't spend time thinking about whether the illegal immigrants are Irish or Latino or come from "shithole countries" but many white people do."

Of course, we do, because we can look at any birth rate map of the world, and see that lower birth rates occur in countries with with higher GNP, standard of living rates etc. Culture matters a whole lot. If one's culture encourages a high bastard rate, and breeding beyond one's means of support, then, you really won't have a chance to compete economically with those who have more responsible cultures. Whites have cut their birthrate to counteract the overbreeding by those who come from less responsible cultures. Somebody has to be the adult in the room.

2018-02-15 17:35:30

I've read your responses in this forum far too long to be fooled by the BS you just wrote. You are politically aware of facts and details enough to know exactly why the the social security program is going insolvent. You know full well I am correct and you are not going to waste my time with that. It is not matter of logic it is a FACT that has been well known for decades and Congress has struggled for decades to keep the program solvent in the face of Baby Boomer retirement.

If White people got together and collectively decided to stop fucking then that is news to me but it is a FACT that White people aren't fucking enough to produce sufficient children to maintain the White population and you all are shrinking fast. That is happening across the world and it is not the fault of nor the concern of Black and Brown people. And you all surely did not do that to be generous in compensating for growing non-White populations.

I don't know what to tell you but if you're mad about it you can solve your own problem by fucking a white woman and having a baby or let it go. Whatever you do you should stop riding our asses with racist nonsense because you're mad about the fact that White studs are failing.

I guess I'm going back on block now, huh?

\"..the White population and you all are shrinking fast. That is happening across the world and it is not the fault of nor the concern of Black and Brown people. And you all surely did not do that to be generous in compensating for growing non-White populations...\"

It\'s not to be generous. It\'s to live well. Again, look at the countries with the lower birth rates. They do better, economically.

Post Posted: 2018-02-15 19:41:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

"eat a salad.....eat a carrot.....eat some asparagus...."

sauvage lmao.....

2018-02-14 19:44:55

You damn right....
I have a bottle of DIOR SAUVAGE but I'M NOT A SAVAGE....
I'M JUST TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH.....

A lot of those food stamps allow you to buy food that is not even healthy.....I've seen people buying all kinds for trashy foods with food stamps when I'm in line at grocery store and it's pathetic.....buying all kinds of 2 liter cokes and fanta....that shit is sooo bad for you....why are you using government money to be sugary drinks?...shouldn't you be buying juice and water?

If the government is going to finance your meal then atleast is better be healthy as fuck.....I don't see why food stamp holders should be able to buy CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH and CAPTAIN CRUNCH.....nah...that shit is wrong.....you don't use taxes and government funds to be foods that give diabetes.....I actually want these people on foodstamps to be healthy.....I WANT THE BEST FOR THEM.....and I don't wanna hear no shit about "IT'S A FREE COUNTRY" and "freedom of choice"....ya'll could suck my ass with that free country shit.....yeah it's a free country but using free government funds to buy FANTA comes with diabetes....and curing/treating diabetes is not FREE....it's very expensive.....so all this FREE THIS AND FREE THAT....AND FREE CHOICE....AND FREE COUNTRY....free free free.....ya'll need to stop with that stupid "free" mentality....NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE.....so just stop...

The issue for me is this....IF THE GOVERNMENT is going to finance your meals, then the options better be healthy as fuck..I DON'T NEED TO SEE BETTY CROCKER CAKE MIX IN YOUR CART...naw...I wanna see some ground beef and raw potatoes in that cart...not jimmy deans sausage filled with hormones and preservatives you don't need....If you wanna eat trash then use your own money to buy the trash you wanna eat.....because when you get sick from eating all this trash you bought with government money, you'll be running to the government for healthcare as well.......so now we'll be spending twice the amount to keep your bum ass alive..........and that is not the point....the point of foodstamp is to NOURISH YOUR ASS and give your strength to make moves to get off food stamps.....but if you're constantly buying poisonous foods with foodstamps, you'll never have the strength and brain power/clarity to get your shit together.....and this is how ppl end up living on foodstamps FOREVER....because they become stuck....eating destructive foods cause BRAIN FOG....and brain fog is a real mental disorder that destroys lives.....and brain fog causes you to feel stuck...brain fog is like cigarette addiction except it's much worse.....and it primarily comes from the overly processed foods we eat......

2018-02-15 16:12:31

It's by white supremacist design! The funny thing is that these very same people they work so hard to kill aint dying like they'd hope for.

The diaspora has survived over 400 years of white folks' abuses!

Yes it's by design....
America living is by design.....
And you have to understand the design on the deepest of levels to beat the system otherwise you will be on food stamps for more than 1 generation.....
Now the diaspora might not be physically dying but white society is playing a much more sophisticated game in these modern times....they're killling the diaspora psychologically, mentally, and spiritually.....and most of you negroes are alive but dead on the inside.....oh yes.....I see a lot of dead negroes walking around.....It's a like halloween 24/7.....there is no point in killing you physically when they can kill you psychologically to make more money off of you mentally....nah.....they wanna keep you alive with a fucked up mind to control you.....cuz if your brain is fried then you are easy to manipulate....so they'll give you foodstamps and gov't money but they know you're stupid and you'll spend it on shit that will RETURN THE MONEY BACK TO THEM.....so it's like they never gave you money in the beginning....no such thing as free money.....nah.......

Post Posted: 2018-02-15 19:46:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That fat orange fuck hasn't had beans or peanut butter since 1959, fuck him and his foolishness and fuckery!

2018-02-13 21:03:17

Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-02-15 19:58:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That fat orange fuck hasn't had beans or peanut butter since 1959, fuck him and his foolishness and fuckery!

2018-02-13 21:03:17

Laughing

2018-02-15 19:46:11

How you been?

Post Posted: 2018-02-15 19:58:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So instead of letting people buy items they actually will use he is going to spend government money on sending people a box of shit they will probably throw out anyway?Brilliant.

Post Posted: 2018-02-15 21:22:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

what a minute!!!...I was born in the 70's...and usda had some good SHit..its call commodity food....that sh!t was good...they killed over that government cheese....i was just taking about that a few weeks ago how they stop the commodity food....

Ronald Reagan gave us free cheese.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 3
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: