If Y'all Think Trump is Bad...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 08:49:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Omarosa warns America of 'scary' Pence

By BRENT D. GRIFFITHS 02/12/2018 11:57 PM EST

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman cautioned Monday night that Americans pining for the impeachment of President Donald Trump should reconsider their wishes, because Vice President Mike Pence is "scary."

"Can I just say this? As bad as y’all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence,” Manigault told her housemates on Celebrity Big Brother in an episode that aired on Monday.

She continued: “ We would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became President, that’s all I’m saying. He’s extreme."

Manigault, a former contestant on NBC's "The Apprentice," which Trump hosted for years, left the White House in December after a brief stint as director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison.

This is not the first time that the former aide has made headlines on the show. Manigault previously said that she was "haunted" by the president's tweets and said the nation would "not be OK."

Responding to her concerns, principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah said that the White House does not take her views very seriously.

"Omarosa was fired three times on 'The Apprentice,' and this was the fourth time we let her go," Shah said last week. "She had limited contact with the president while here. She has no contact now."

Manigault said that Pence believes Jesus Christ tells him to say certain things, a view that she mocked.

"I’m Christian, I love Jesus, she said, "but he thinks Jesus tells him to say things — I’m like, ‘Jesus didn’t say that.’ Scary.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/12/omarosa-pence-impeachment-trump-407244

I've been saying of the longest that Trump couldn't give a shit about the Republican party or conservative politics. He is just a showman and an attention whore, who is an expert at garnering attention. He has no political core. Trump would join the Black Panther Party, if it benefited him. Pence, however, is a true believer. He is the reason that the Republican power players are sticking by Trump. They know that with Pence there, they are going to get the Pence agenda, which is their agenda..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 08:51:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

THIS WHOLE EXPERIENCE SEEMS LIKE A NIGHTMARE

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 08:55:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 08:49:42

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman cautioned Monday night that Americans pining for the impeachment of President Donald Trump should reconsider their wishes, because Vice President Mike Pence is "scary."

"Can I just say this? As bad as y’all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence,” Manigault told her housemates on Celebrity Big Brother in an episode that aired on Monday.

She continued: “ We would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became President, that’s all I’m saying. He’s extreme."

Manigault, a former contestant on NBC's "The Apprentice," which Trump hosted for years, left the White House in December after a brief stint as director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison.

This is not the first time that the former aide has made headlines on the show. Manigault previously said that she was "haunted" by the president's tweets and said the nation would "not be OK."

Responding to her concerns, principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah said that the White House does not take her views very seriously.

"Omarosa was fired three times on 'The Apprentice,' and this was the fourth time we let her go," Shah said last week. "She had limited contact with the president while here. She has no contact now."

Manigault said that Pence believes Jesus Christ tells him to say certain things, a view that she mocked.

"I’m Christian, I love Jesus, she said, "but he thinks Jesus tells him to say things — I’m like, ‘Jesus didn’t say that.’ Scary.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/12/omarosa-pence-impeachment-trump-407244

I've been saying of the longest that Trump couldn't give a shit about the Republican party or conservative politics. He is just a showman and an attention whore, who is an expert at garnering attention. He has no political core. Trump would join the Black Panther Party, if it benefited him. Pence, however, is a true believer. He is the reason that the Republican power players are sticking by Trump. They know that with Pence there, they are going to get the Pence agenda, which is their agenda..Smile

I didn't read it... no disrespect but when you mention Pence I knew where you were going. Pence is 10 times worse than tRUMP because he does his shit in secret and never mentions it. Remember who tRUMP went Houston for a rant and photo ops? Pence was in the background away from the camera helping fill sandbag and other helpful shit.... this the shit real presidents do and this shit will get his ass elected. We can't afford Pence as president.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 14:27:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

THIS WHOLE EXPERIENCE SEEMS LIKE A NIGHTMARE

Its just a nightmare we can't wake up from..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 14:30:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 08:55:50

I didn't read it... no disrespect but when you mention Pence I knew where you were going. Pence is 10 times worse than tRUMP because he does his shit in secret and never mentions it. Remember who tRUMP went Houston for a rant and photo ops? Pence was in the background away from the camera helping fill sandbag and other helpful shit.... this the shit real presidents do and this shit will get his ass elected. We can't afford Pence as president.

I agree that Pence really believes in his agenda. Trump just wants to be admired and fawned over..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 14:31:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Trump and his administration is, in face, bad. But, the average black voter can't tell you why except to cry racism. lol.

Omarosa is right, though. Pence represents that extreme right-wing and things would be horrible under such an administration. Our economy would surely return to the days of the gilded age.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 15:18:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We are already getting the Pence nightmare with Trump. Trump isn't holding Pence or any other right-wing evangelical agenda back. He is co-signing it. There would be no change if Trump were to leave office tomorrow.

It's true that Trump doesn't care but it doesn't mean he is better either. It's the same shit.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 15:34:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Trump and his administration is, in face, bad. But, the average black voter can't tell you why except to cry racism. lol.

Omarosa is right, though. Pence represents that extreme right-wing and things would be horrible under such an administration. Our economy would surely return to the days of the gilded age.

2018-02-13 14:31:47

U don't think the average black voter couldn't tell u why the Trump administration is bad for America, other than the belligerent overt racism that he has condoned & spewed since the 'birther' issue, to put a timetable on it?

That's the epitome of a FOX News pundits view if there ever was one. The average black person can only spot racism, & nothing else?

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 15:42:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 15:34:29

U don't think the average black voter couldn't tell u why the Trump administration is bad for America, other than the belligerent overt racism that he has condoned & spewed since the 'birther' issue, to put a timetable on it?

That's the epitome of a FOX News pundits view if there ever was one. The average black person can only spot racism, & nothing else?

Agreed. I would bet the average Black voter is concerned about election meddling and Russia connections with Trump just like other people. I know I am.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 16:13:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I was actually agreeing with the second half of what he said mores than the first. But I agree with his first statement as it refers to what danger Trump is posing to black Americans specifically. I made a thread posing the question "Has Trump Made Things Worse For Blacks?". The worst problem given was someone thinks their white business colleagues are disrespecting them now because they are inspired by Trump. That's laughable to me, but I'm sure the majority of black folk would agree with him. I just happen to believe that trying to read someone's mindset or heart is futile. If you can't prove to me that Trump as president is making policy to adversely affect your business due to your race, blaming him because of the way your business associates treat you, is silly..Smile

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1168778

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 16:28:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 16:13:35

I was actually agreeing with the second half of what he said mores than the first. But I agree with his first statement as it refers to what danger Trump is posing to black Americans specifically. I made a thread posing the question "Has Trump Made Things Worse For Blacks?". The worst problem given was someone thinks their white business colleagues are disrespecting them now because they are inspired by Trump. That's laughable to me, but I'm sure the majority of black folk would agree with him. I just happen to believe that trying to read someone's mindset or heart is futile. If you can't prove to me that Trump as president is making policy to adversely affect your business due to your race, blaming him because of the way your business associates treat you, is silly..Smile

I think its perfectly fine that you don't agree with me but a little crazy you're still going on about it.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 16:30:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

We are already getting the Pence nightmare with Trump. Trump isn't holding Pence or any other right-wing evangelical agenda back. He is co-signing it. There would be no change if Trump were to leave office tomorrow.

It's true that Trump doesn't care but it doesn't mean he is better either. It's the same shit.

Trump is much more apt to be influenced by people outside of the conservative/republican/alt-right universe than Pence. Pence truly believes the things he believes to his core. Trump wants to be regarded as the bestest, most loved president ever, and if becoming a bleeding heart, NAACP card carrying, reparation supporting liberal could achieve that, then that's what he would become, YESTERDAY!!!

He was a liberal Democrat prior to Obama becoming president. I don't doubt for a second that Trump would sign on to Democratic legislation, if it would bring him the idolation he craves. We are getting the Trump we are getting because he is being molded by the people who have latched on to him, not the other way around..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 16:32:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 16:30:26

Trump is much more apt to be influenced by people outside of the conservative/republican/alt-right universe than Pence. Pence truly believes the things he believes to his core. Trump wants to be regarded as the bestest, most loved president ever, and if becoming a bleeding heart, NAACP card carrying, reparation supporting liberal could achieve that, then that's what he would become, YESTERDAY!!!

He was a liberal Democrat prior to Obama becoming president. I don't doubt for a second that Trump would sign on to Democratic legislation, if it would bring him the idolation he craves. We are getting the Trump we are getting because he is being molded by the people who have latched on to him, not the other way around..Smile

Trump has chosen his team and he is sticking by them. Something I wish Black people could learn to do.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 16:34:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 16:28:47

I think its perfectly fine that you don't agree with me but a little crazy you're still going on about it.

It was pertinent to what he quoted me about, that's all..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 16:35:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I actually like Trump style..of Fuck you I'm in charge....I life my own live similarly.

I wish Obama could have swung his balls as hard...

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 16:36:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 16:28:47

2018-02-13 16:34:05

It was pertinent to what he quoted me about, that's all..Smile

Not really. It was extra but whatever.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 16:41:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I actually like Trump style..of Fuck you I'm in charge....I life my own live similarly.

I agree with some of that but this is the problem with the Democratic party overall. If Hillary had of swung her balls instead of trying to be safe and dignified she probably could have kept her lead.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 17:10:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 15:42:08

Agreed. I would bet the average Black voter is concerned about election meddling and Russia connections with Trump just like other people. I know I am.

Well he explained his position. But that was the glaring statement I found from that post.

I just wanted to make clear, that's the propaganda u hear about black voters on FOX News, and they even subtly use it in a dog-whistling-campaign indirectly at the Alt-Right & other extremist & right-wing hate-groups, that this is why u need to vote with "us", to defeat them "blacks".

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 17:11:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 16:41:08

I agree with some of that but this is the problem with the Democratic party overall. If Hillary had of swung her balls instead of trying to be safe and dignified she probably could have kept her lead.

I love yo prose😂

SwangumHil'👏

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 18:11:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 08:55:50

2018-02-13 14:30:49

I agree that Pence really believes in his agenda. Trump just wants to be admired and fawned over..Smile

...and that what make him dangerous.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: