logo
Search
Future plans...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 05:53:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I've been on this site a number of years now and have met some cool people and so who views are out there but I can tolerate. When first came it was to meet someone, but the years passed it became an education tool for myself and hope for other as well. here I could speak freely of my interests. Even if we clashed I still respected some of the ideas others.

Some can't handle any disagreement and will block you in a heartbeat. PUDDIN you still my homey and I love as a friend whether you block me or not. I guess my weak spot is when people play that ageism shit I get defensive. It's kind of funny because many who are young are cool with me in a private conversation in my box or on the phone. I won't name names because that's not what friends do, so relax I would never do that.

Many of you guys and girls are SUPER SMART and this why you won't catch me disrespecting. I keep saying whether you like it or not THE FUTURE IS YOUR. You say we (the older ones) don't know shit... well get busy and take over. Vote you some allies into over and sat these crazy dumb laws passing fools down.. As for as dating many you whom I talk to get the mindset, goals and dreams I do. Man I wish the guys your age would wake up and see what they're missing by not dating you. If I were younger I know I would pursue you.

I'm realist though, at my age I can only advise you to a certain point, advice only goes so far. Only living your life is where the real deal is. YOU ARE THE FUTURE MINE AND YOURS. Any attempt to date you is just holding you back from greatness. I hope by years end I will have found the right one for me. I ran into an old ex female friend who I once dated for many years. She talked about getting back together, lied and said I'll think about. we're both biseual and both lean towards the same sex more.

I think it would be a cover for us both. Not for me anymore that was cool in my youth but not into each of us being used. Sometimes being single is best...

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 05:58:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If people could see you it might increase your chances dramatically.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 06:09:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 05:53:29

Hub you miss the point. I'm too old for the people here. It's unfair to them to waste their best years on someone like. Too much age difference, I have no problem meeting people. I just attract the wrong ones. People don't want to here reality. Besides most just want sex or someone they care for them. Even though I workout alot I'm still getting older. Ten years from now no one want to be seen with their grandpa. I have strong political and environmental beliefs. Many don't care about this and this will just cause arguments which leads to stress. I AVOID DRAMA AT ALL COST.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 06:14:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 06:09:55

Hub you miss the point. I'm too old for the people here. It's unfair to them to waste their best years on someone like. Too much age difference, I have no problem meeting people. I just attract the wrong ones. People don't want to here reality. Besides most just want sex or someone they care for them. Even though I workout alot I'm still getting older. Ten years from now no one want to be seen with their grandpa. I have strong political and environmental beliefs. Many don't care about this and this will just cause arguments which leads to stress. I AVOID DRAMA AT ALL COST.

You should let people decide for themselves. I'll be almost 50 in 10 years so someone who is 72 wouldn't be that much difference. It's all in what a person wants hell a lot can happen between two people in 10 years.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 06:26:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-13 06:09:55

2018-02-13 06:14:23

You should let people decide for themselves. I'll be almost 50 in 10 years so someone who is 72 wouldn't be that much difference. It's all in what a person wants hell a lot can happen between two people in 10 years.

Thanks for the kind words Hubs, not many want the closeness of a real relationship. I get hit on by masculines on many sites, but fems, transgenders and females are my kryptonite. I try to be honest and let them know this early on in the conversation. I never knew that so many think my mindset is sick. but I can't undo 43 years of thinking one way only.

I've met some great fems who prefer the masculine look, but are proud fems. I RESPECT THAT. I prefer career people... this what I've been for decades. I often tease about Tony but I do understand matters of the heart. I hope you're sincere about dumping him. One last thing I live in a small town due to my job transferring me here. I chose to buy a house versus paying rent. In 2008 the housing market crash and ruined my property value. It's 2018 and the value is short, I would lose by moving.

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 08:45:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing @" No one wants to be seen with their Grandpa"

Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-02-13 08:57:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing @" No one wants to be seen with their Grandpa"

Laughing

True...
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT