logo
Search
BLACK HISTORY  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Where is my black history? Well it`s hidden in the dusty crevices of a Library because it`s not to be found. We can look online for it, but the distractions of who shot who on the corner of so-and-so and third is more important...so I peruse the internet as I get back on track for what I set out to find, my black history and what it entailed, but someone just contacted me on Facebook, oh it`s just Jamal and his friends wanting to show me pictures of their food that they are eating at Applebee`s...They look like they had fun, wished I could have gone....Oh well, I guess I`ll continue to look for my black history...wait, I just got a text, oh and a link, it`s my buddy sending me a link to World Star, a brother on drugs is walking around butt-ass-naked and black brothers and sisters are standing around recording it, with their cell phones, he says I gotta check it out, it`s hilarious, especially the part where the brother was screaming for help, but no one helped him. Damn that was funny as shit...now back to business...Dang, my phone keeps ringing, it`s my girl Charmelle, just sent me a pic of her new blonde hair, well weave, she`s killin it, and look at her booty, girl got back and she got all hits on Facebook, nigga`s growling about that ass, wanna hit. I remember I hit, back in the day, we like brother and sister now, which reminds me, Tamika wanted me to come by and hit it raw...I hate going to her spot, she got three kids and she always want our hit session to be quiet...but I`m a moaner and a talker...damn, my dick hard as fuck....let me go hit the shower and text her ass...Welp, I`ll check that black history thing later, I got bid-ness to take care of.

This is one reason why we can`t find our black history

`TO A WORLD SICK WITH RACISM....GET WELL SOON

“There is no human being superior to any other human being on earth”

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I like that Janet Jackson quote.
I wonder where she got it from because I don't think she is really that deep,
but maybe I'm wrong.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Don't just celebrate African-American history
Make It

YOU Can Make History Today !

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

but maybe I'm wrong.

`TO A WORLD SICK WITH RACISM....GET WELL SOON - janet jackson

Only a fan knows how deep Ms. Jackson is the above is another quote of hers...and if you have not listened to the Velvet Rope, Control, or the Janet albums, even her Unbreakable cd, you would not know how deep she is. Her lyrics deal with HIV AIDS, racism, white supremacy, fascism, xenophobia and police brutality, domestic violence, depression, self-worth, social networking, homophobia and sexuality, including BDSM, masturbation, sexual orientation and same-sex relationships. Janet has written about almost everything there is to write about, so she is very deep.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

but maybe I'm wrong.

4 days ago

Only a fan knows how deep Ms. Jackson is the above is another quote of hers...and if you have not listened to the Velvet Rope, Control, or the Janet albums, even her Unbreakable cd, you would not know how deep she is. Her lyrics deal with HIV AIDS, racism, white supremacy, fascism, xenophobia and police brutality, domestic violence, depression, self-worth, social networking, homophobia and sexuality, including BDSM, masturbation, sexual orientation and same-sex relationships. Janet has written about almost everything there is to write about, so she is very deep.

Maybe if her voice didn't sound like she was just whispering most of the time, then I would understand what the lyrics are in more of her songs
I know sometimes it is not her fault because they can deliberately lower the volume of her vocals and turn up the volume of the beat to get people to dance.
I like Janet, and I would definitely say she is a compassionate artist; but I don't think being compassionate and being deep are the same.
Either way, it is a great quote.
Thanks for sharing it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Make It

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1169030

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

but maybe I'm wrong.

4 days ago

4 days ago

Maybe if her voice didn't sound like she was just whispering most of the time, then I would understand what the lyrics are in more of her songs
I know sometimes it is not her fault because they can deliberately lower the volume of her vocals and turn up the volume of the beat to get people to dance.
I like Janet, and I would definitely say she is a compassionate artist; but I don't think being compassionate and being deep are the same.
Either way, it is a great quote.
Thanks for sharing it.

Well she`s made millions for whispering as you put it....and she`s still the queen....but I can`t help but think you`re coming for Janet, but it`s all good, she still got these girls shooketh....

As far as celebrating black history and making history....I celebrate my blackness by making sure I don`t act like a nigga in the process and shutting down those who do.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Make It

Have you ever thought about starting a black history thread???

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Make It

3 days ago

Have you ever thought about starting a black history thread???

I did create one: http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1169030

I actually created it three days before you created yours;
but when I created my thread I forgot to categorize it Sad consequently, it will not show up when you use that tiny little search box at the top center of the forums page http://bgclive.com/board/search.php

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Make It

Free Movies Tomorrow Feb.15 at Medgar Evers College

Presented by the FILM & CULTURE SERIES at Medgar Evers College

Thursday, February 15, 2018 in the Edison O. Jackson Auditorium - 1638 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11225

ELEMENTARY GENOCIDE
10:30 am – 1:00 pm Part I: The School to Prison Pipeline
2:30 pm – 5:00 pm Part II: The Board of Education vs. The Board of Incarceration
5:00 pm – 9:00 pm Part III: Academic Holocaust
Elementary Genocide exposes the socially engineered mechanism utilizing the public school system to label elementary aged African American males as work for hire targets within the United States penal system. The documentary confirms this theory and seeks to educate parents, teachers & families, so that we can reclaim our young men & ensure the future of the community.
www.mec.cuny.edu

For more free events : http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1169030
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum