logo
Search
I'm depressed cos no one wants to Hire me  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-01-26 21:38:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I've been looking for a job everywhere and no one wants to Hire.I get rejected everywhere. I feel so depressed I don't have anything to live for. I almost want to die. I hav anxiety as well cos my car doesn't have an inspection sticker and the cops told me next time they see me driving they will arrest me.

Post Posted: 2018-01-26 21:54:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
In that case let me go ahead and give you my account info so I can transfer you some funds. Good thing you caught me, I was just about to sponsor another Nigerian prince.

Post Posted: 2018-01-26 23:16:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-01-26 21:38:45

In that case let me go ahead and give you my account info so I can transfer you some funds. Good thing you caught me, I was just about to sponsor another Nigerian prince.

Ur a bitter piece of shit

Post Posted: 2018-01-27 07:00:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-01-26 23:16:32

Ur a bitter piece of shit

At least I'm not fishing for sponsors on bgc.

Post Posted: 2018-01-27 07:13:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well keep looking. It can take a while to find a job. I have been looking for months myself. it is depressing, but what choice do we have, besides sitting at home on the couch eating bonbons.

If you like, I can create you a Backpage account and become your manager. Umma need to sample the goods first of course.

Post Posted: 2018-01-27 07:39:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What's causing you to hold on to life and living?

Post Posted: 2018-02-12 11:01:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I've been looking for a job everywhere and no one wants to Hire.I get rejected everywhere. I feel so depressed I don't have anything to live for. I almost want to die. I hav anxiety as well cos my car doesn't have an inspection sticker and the cops told me next time they see me driving they will arrest me.

WHAT TYPE OF WORK EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?

Post Posted: 2018-02-12 17:59:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Well, first of all, don't panic. You're going to be fine, just hang in there ( I know, easier said than done). I've been where you are and you have to truly believe that tomorrow will bring you the job you need. Now to the more practical tips:

1.) Have you reviewed your resume? Maybe look at the job skills you performed on your previous jobs and do some embellishing of those skills. Take it one step further by simply going on the employment website of wherever you want to work, see how they list the skills that the applicant for that job must have, and, if they are close to the skills you have, then copy them word-for-word onto your resume.

2.) What about attending Career/Job Fairs? Those might work. Keep in mind though that, while you will be seeing them, they might be seeing several other people who also want that job so, unless you are totally an unforgettable person, you might be one of millions of people that the representative will see that day. Their response to your resume may take longer.

3.) Maybe you can spread the word that you are looking for work? Someone might know of something. It wouldn't hurt to put a couple of feelers out there.

The point is don't let this time get you down. Maybe you can do some introspection: Why was I let go? Is it something I can do better next time?

Post Posted: 2018-02-12 19:11:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Listen to some Tupac lil nigga and ask God to place you specifically in the job you want most, then BOOM you're hired. Plus take down that default and get comfortable enough with your face that you can put it out there for the world to see, and I can guarantee you'll feel 100% better!!!

P.S.

Hubs loves you!

Post Posted: 2018-02-14 12:52:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-12 17:59:18

Well, first of all, don't panic. You're going to be fine, just hang in there ( I know, easier said than done). I've been where you are and you have to truly believe that tomorrow will bring you the job you need. Now to the more practical tips:

1.) Have you reviewed your resume? Maybe look at the job skills you performed on your previous jobs and do some embellishing of those skills. Take it one step further by simply going on the employment website of wherever you want to work, see how they list the skills that the applicant for that job must have, and, if they are close to the skills you have, then copy them word-for-word onto your resume.

2.) What about attending Career/Job Fairs? Those might work. Keep in mind though that, while you will be seeing them, they might be seeing several other people who also want that job so, unless you are totally an unforgettable person, you might be one of millions of people that the representative will see that day. Their response to your resume may take longer.

3.) Maybe you can spread the word that you are looking for work? Someone might know of something. It wouldn't hurt to put a couple of feelers out there.

The point is don't let this time get you down. Maybe you can do some introspection: Why was I let go? Is it something I can do better next time?

2018-02-12 19:42:49

You sound like me from 2 years ago.

He has a personality where he comes up with these wild situations yet doesn't take any of the advice he is allegedly asking for.

He used to specifically ignore me mentioning places in his area that could help him to go back and forth arguing with people.

For example, he had issues with his classmates, but then wanted to perform oral on his professor and wanted to know how to seduce him. I suspect he makes sensational topics for attention.

Also, out of everyone on the internet, why come to BGC and not a forum where job recruiters post? If he DOES reply to you, it will either be an excuse, or only because I said this.

Thanks for the heads-up

Post Posted: 2018-02-14 13:17:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Its bad and getting worse for some...

Im saving to go...bargain real estate shopping soon. 😯

Intrestingly...everyone agrees.. losses will be yuge in Trumps economy...but no one thinks it will be them..

I live for this ...tbh 😥

Post Posted: 2018-02-14 13:20:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Maybe you should seriously consider not postinng pictures of your ass like you’re serving up a cheap-n-greasy cheese-less pizza.

Just saying. Work on your resume and present yourself in a more respectful way. No one will respect you if you can not respect yourself.

If youre showing off your ass like it’s your BEST feature... then it probably is, and that is not how an employeed professional behaves.

Post Posted: 2018-02-18 20:24:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Maybe you should seriously consider not postinng pictures of your ass like you’re serving up a cheap-n-greasy cheese-less pizza.

Just saying. Work on your resume and present yourself in a more respectful way. No one will respect you if you can not respect yourself.

If youre showing off your ass like it’s your BEST feature... then it probably is, and that is not how an employeed professional behaves.

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE BASED ON THAT PICTURE? STFU! AND...

Post Posted: 2018-02-18 20:32:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Life is a struggle, more in some places than in others. In America it is not a struggle for the haves as they take even more for themselves. For the working class it can be a nightmare. For the poor it just seems to be more of the same, as they live in section 8 houses smoke weed, get drunk, and pass the time. It is such a waste of possibility for the sake of vanity of the haves.

some of the 1% generate wealth and create inventions that make life better, for all of us, some do nothing more than take, by any means possible to line their coffers, and most rich folks do some of both. I call myself out, because I have investments in corporations whose sole interest is mindless profit. Rich folks, who reap the benefits of the system through investments, are just as guilty as those who actively seek wealth by any means, because we provide the capital for those guys to chase the money that comes to our accounts.

I have nothing against rich people per se, But there is a right way and a wrong way to get it. And there is such a thing as just too much in one mans pocket while millions go hungry, homeless, and hopeless.

The part of the American dream that is lost is that part that says, my brother matters, but more precisely, my brother from another mother matters (those who do not look like me matter).

The government should regulate the system so everyone has chance at a decent life, through affordable quality education, through real opportunity, through social responsibility. It would be nice if rich folks regulated themselves, said enough is enough, and gave back that which they cannot possibly have earned, to those who are struggling. And a billionaire giving away a few million is not giving back.

What makes America different from Europe is that promise, one citizen to another, that says you are my brother, I will not let you starve or go hungry, or uneducated or without opportunity equal to my own child.

American greed and selfishness is a powerful engine for world-good, and a powerful engine for world poverty. The country needs to wake up and take a really hard look in the mirror, sooner rather than later.

Post Posted: 2018-02-18 20:34:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-18 20:24:34

I’ll cut the bull shit when you cut off your dick you manly waste of space.

Post Posted: 2018-02-18 20:37:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-18 20:34:00

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DEAD MOTHER HO!!!

Post Posted: 2018-02-18 20:58:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If you're driving, what about Uber or Lyft? One ride could probably pay for your sticker. Sometimes we have to make opportunities for ourselves.

Post Posted: 2018-02-18 21:03:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

If you're driving, what about Uber or Lyft? One ride could probably pay for your sticker. Sometimes we have to make opportunities for ourselves.

Can dp uber wthout sticker. They check

Post Posted: 2018-02-18 21:07:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-18 21:03:39

Can dp uber wthout sticker. They check

What about pizza delivery, pay for sticker, then Uber?

Post Posted: 2018-02-18 21:23:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Do a temp service.. while working there be looking for a permanent position job... just keep a income coming in..temp service not bad...

Post Posted: 2018-02-19 10:42:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-02-18 20:34:00

2018-02-18 20:37:21

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DEAD MOTHER HO!!!

Classless. Nothing but trash.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum