logo
Search
I like this comforter set......  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I like it..... but I want a different color for the masters... me and @jumanie-moore want to sleep in a bed like we are the new royal couple

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Smile

@torch ...

That's a cute lil ol' comforter set, but that's too many pillows for me ... LOL

I'm kind of old skook when it comes to bedding, I'm a blanket & bed spreed and just one pillow type of dude ... LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Smile

@torch ...

That's cute lil ol' comforter set, but that's too many pillows for me ... LOL

I'm kind of old skook when it comes to bedding, I'm a blanket & bed spreed and just one pillow type of dude ... LOL

Usually people who have an assortment of pillows on their bed still only sleep on 1-2 of them. The accent pillows, such as the throws, bolster, shams, and Euro-shams go into a foot locker kept at the end of the bed until it's time to re-make the bed the next morning.

It seems your buddy has a lot to teach you about "bourgeoisie." But if you ask me, we all just need to live withing our means and stop trying to live like the Joneses.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Meh

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Smile

@torch ...

That's a cute lil ol' comforter set, but that's too many pillows for me ... LOL

Those are decorated pillows you don’t sleep on those

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Smile

@torch ...

2 days ago

Usually people who have an assortment of pillows on their bed still only sleep on 1-2 of them. The accent pillows, such as the throws, bolster, shams, and Euro-shams go into a foot locker kept at the end of the bed until it's time to re-make the bed the next morning.

It seems your buddy has a lot to teach you about "bourgeoisie." But if you ask me, we all just need to live withing our means and stop trying to live like the Joneses.

Right... but how you know of I’m not with in my means or not? Everybody is not broke

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Smile

@torch ...

2 days ago

2 days ago

Right... but how you know of I’m not with in my means or not? Everybody is not broke

I really don't, but there is just something about the braggadocios way you have about yourself which gives me the rather niggling impression;

And that you don't even know the difference between a Bolster pillow and Eruo-sham or insert or how to even make a proper bed like the one you're lusting over.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's nice looking but make sure the thread count is high and that the sheets aren't cheap.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

It's nice looking but make sure the thread count is high and that the sheets aren't cheap.

Exactly what thread count would you suggest he look for? What's the thread count sweat spot in your mind?

I see we're all just living large today on BGC?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

I like it..... but I want a different color for the masters... me and @jumanie-moore want to sleep in a bed like we are the new royal couple

When did lesbians start liking all that fluff. Didn't you head dike just tell you she likes one ole beat up pillow and one spread. And here you go trying to show both of your real feminine sides. Save your money ladies

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Smile

@torch ...

2 days ago

Was just thinking that. All those extra pillows is just decorations. Nobody actually sleep with all that but it look nice tho

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

Exactly what thread count would you suggest he look for? What's the thread count sweat spot in your mind?

Sheets should be at least 1000, the comforter should be triple woven.

My sheets are 1000, and my comforter is Chinchilla Angora mixed it cost $1,500 and must be dry cleaned. Tony bought it for me at the Duty-free in Germany.

It's now two years old I use it during winter. My other comforters always come from Belk or JC Penny's and the only cost about $100-200 I'm not braggish or pretentious.

Have you ever heard me talk about wanting or needing anything but my man and a vacation?

You're barking up the wrong tree at the wrong cat here baby, redirect now please.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Smile

@torch ...

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

I really don't, but there is just something about the braggadocios way you have about yourself which gives me the rather niggling impression;

And that you don't even know the difference between a Bolster pillow and Eruo-sham or insert or how to even make a proper bed like the one you're lusting over.

Torch is so new orleans lol. Lot of people in new orleans have beautiful houses. They use to tell me how nice my place was every time i lived other places

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

My sheets are 1000, and my comforter is Chinchilla Angora mixed it cost $1,500 and must be dry cleaned. Tony bought it for me at the Duty-free in Germany.

It's now two years old I use it during winter. My other comforters always come from Belk or JC Penny's and the only cost about $100-200 I'm not braggish or pretentious.

Have you ever heard me talk about wanting or needing anything but my man and a vacation?

You're barking up the wrong tree at the wrong cat here baby, redirect now please.

I had a feeling you were going to say that, but after the first wash there is really no difference between 500-700 thread count sheets and those of 1000 thread count, except maybe the wasted extra cash you spend on them as oppose to just going with a good quality 500, 600 or 700 thread count set of Egyptian cotton sheets.

All these types of bed sheets are sprayed with a chemical that makes then appear smoother than they naturally are but after you wash them you get the real feel of them and it is nothing like when you first slept on them. This is especially true of the 1000 count sheets.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

I had a feeling you were going to say that, but after the first wash there is really no difference between 500-700 thread count sheets and those of 1000 thread count, except maybe the wasted extra cash you spend on them as oppose to just going with a good quality 500, 600 or 700 thread count set of Egyptian cotton sheets.

All these types of bed sheets are sprayed with a chemical that makes then appear smoother than they naturally are but after you wash them you get the real feel of them and it is nothing like when you first slept on them. This is especially true of the 1000 count sheets.

My mother will only use Egyptian Cotton sheets and that is what I grew up with I can tell the difference between Family Dollar sheets and department store sheets, it's not about the smoothness it's about the thickness.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Smile

@torch ...

2 days ago

2 days ago

Was just thinking that. All those extra pillows is just decorations. Nobody actually sleep with all that but it look nice tho

Each of those pillows on their own are very expensive, so of course you wouldn't want to actually use them. Hell, I have to search high and low at places like TJ Maxx or Macey's outlet just to find replacement inserts for the Euro-Shams only, which typically run around $30 per insert on sale. But you can occasionally find a Tommy Hilfiger set on sale for that same $35 dollars for the pair at TJ Maxx.

Not to mention the extra cost of having to buy a footlocker or large storage truck to store them in when you're not using them.

I'm not buying it... I doubt that guy could even name the pillows on the bed much less know what to do with them.

Let me see you name the various pieces included in that bedding set.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

My mother will only use Egyptian Cotton sheets and that is what I grew up with I can tell the difference between Family Dollar sheets and department store sheets, it's not about the smoothness it's about the thickness.

A set of 500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets is like sleeping on satin sheets. What do you mean it's not about smoothness? thickness is a given when you're using more threads per inch in the weaving process. Don't be ridiculous.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Upholstery, love it! The bed actually doesn't have any metal. I'm thinking less than the actually brand model.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

A set of 500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets is like sleeping on satin sheets. What do you mean it's not about smoothness? thickness is a given when you're using more threads per inch in the weaving process. Don't be ridiculous.

Cheap sheets are thin regardless and scratchy. Finer quality and higher thread count equals thicker softer more plush sheets regardless.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Cheap sheets are thin regardless and scratchy. Finer quality and higher thread count equals thicker softer more plush sheets regardless.

They're scratchy because of their low thread count and the inferior synthetic fibers they're made of?

Home shopping Network has some of the best deals on quality sets sets. But like I said, 5.6 and 700 thread count sheets is more than comfortable. anything over 800 thread count is a complete waste of money.

They will not sleep the same after the first wash.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Smile

@torch ...

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Torch is so new orleans lol. Lot of people in new orleans have beautiful houses. They use to tell me how nice my place was every time i lived other places

He needs to sit his ass down somewhere and just be humble.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

When did lesbians start liking all that fluff. Didn't you head dike just tell you she likes one ole beat up pillow and one spread. And here you go trying to show both of your real feminine sides. Save your money ladies

@lose-ya-breath -aka: Sam L. Townsend, \"Judge a tree by the fruit it bears\"

The Truth About Seattle Black Leaders: Exposing The Truth Part #2
By David R. Clayton

Comment Section:

Anonymous said...
You didn\'t say anything about, Ivan (C. Ivan Johnson) either! I can tell he is flamming homosexual... He needs to sit down somewhere and get delivered.

Anonymous said...
I agree with all of what David has blogged, I think Jack is gay, Sam ( @lose-ya-breath ) is gay and Antwoin is a sicking child molester.

Anonymous said...
Sam is on stage over talking, quoting cliche after cliche his wrists are limp, he also let anything into his group and he keeps gay Ivan around. I would not be surprised to find out they are a couple. What kind of example is Ivan supposed to be?

FYI: Sam Jr. and C. Ivan Johnson are both flamming homosexual and it is widely reported that they\'re roommate/lovers.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Make sure you put a footlocker or storage trunk on the list of things you need for your house warning.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

Something like this would be a perfect fit in a room like that to store those pillows when they're not being used.

read more at: https://www.amazon.com/Simpli-Home-Amherst-Entryway-Storage/dp/B009AYV8WG/ref=sr_1_44?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1515986694&sr=1-44&keywords=bedroom+storage+bench

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You can add a seat cushion to it in any accent color you chose for the colors already in the room or need to repeat again for symmetry.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: