logo
Search
Since I've let the drama subside  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-01-13 20:10:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Between Tony and myself I must say I've been feeling much better and in a clear headspace and it must be showing because every straight dude I've seen lately has been fixated on me no matter who is around.

I've been making a lot of females get in their feelings lately or maybe they are just lusting the beard and they mad because they know they can't have me?

Post Posted: 2018-01-13 20:11:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-01-13 20:10:05

Between Tony and myself I must say I've been feeling much better and in a clear headspace and it must be showing because every straight dude I've seen lately has been fixated on me no matter who is around.

I've been making a lot of females get in their feelings lately or maybe they are just lusting the beard and they mad because they know they can't have me?

Not sure why you are Tony are constantly fighting. Just take dick and your good.

Post Posted: 2018-01-13 20:16:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-01-13 20:11:30

Not sure why you are Tony are constantly fighting. Just take dick and your good.

Because he insist on staying on the low. I feel like some of these dudes about to stop giving a fuck and gonna scoop my ass up.

Especially DJ but I would never date his "brother."

It sucks he has the only child syndrome where everything has to be as he wants it and everyone must obey him and give him what he wants.

But you couldn't handle one lil gold digging hoodrat so you beat her ass so she would leave.

Post Posted: 2018-01-13 21:34:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So--let me see if I have this right.

Straight guys are desirable.

A straight guy noticing you, makes you desirable. Despite the fact that these straight men are with someone, they desire you.

So someone who is taken and stares at you, disrespecting their partner--is attractive.

You recently said that gay men do not find you attractive. In all honesty, it sounds like you would not notice if a gay guy was into you, because you would be more focused on the straight guy.

For some reason, a straight guy noticing you is a badge of honor. Showing that you have still got it.

But how is a guy who is drooling over you, straight?

What a conundrum.

That's just the way it is bro. I guess it's something that just comes with age.

When I was younger I had gay dudes lined up taking numbers.

They probably were the reason straight guys looked the other way.

Now I'm mostly solo and been around Tony so long it's like I've become what a straight man desires.

Post Posted: 2018-01-13 21:54:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sis, WHERE YOUR MAKE UP AT? YOU NEED TO PUT THAT FACE BACK ON HUN, CAUSE YOU LOOKING QUITE ROUGH

Post Posted: 2018-01-13 22:53:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Sis, WHERE YOUR MAKE UP AT? YOU NEED TO PUT THAT FACE BACK ON HUN, CAUSE YOU LOOKING QUITE ROUGH

My artist had a wedding today, I'm back on now!

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: