What U Think About This Couple?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Big question is what do they feel about for the both of them. I don't do magic tricks

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Big question is what do they feel about for the both of them. I don't do magic tricks

Help make BGC great again by ridding that default. People that look like you are part of the problem. We need attractive people and as I stated before, the well groomed. Pull that camera out, search for good lighting and snap those pics. The better you and others on bgc look will advance the chances of outsiders wanting to join. No one wants to jump in a pool full of mud monkeys. Log off and come back with an acceptable default. YES WE CAN. We can make bgc great again.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Help make BGC great again by ridding that default. People that look like you are part of the problem. We need attractive people and as I stated before, the well groomed. Pull that camera out, search for good lighting and snap those pics. The better you and others on bgc look will advance the chances of outsiders wanting to join. No one wants to jump in a pool full of mud monkeys. Log off and come back with an acceptable default. YES WE CAN. We can make bgc great again.

President Trump we may not always see eye to eye but I have to respect you for always speaking your truth. That negro does in fact look like yesterday's leftover meatloaf and I appreciate you having the testicular fortitude to tell him about himself. YES WE CAN MAKE BGC GREAT AGAIN!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

President Trump we may not always see eye to eye but I have to respect you for always speaking your truth. That negro does in fact look like yesterday's leftover meatloaf and I appreciate you having the testicular fortitude to tell him about himself. YES WE CAN MAKE BGC GREAT AGAIN!

Left over meatloaf that mice been scrambling through. This is the year I get these homosexuals together. I will let the problems aware of their actions in hopes that they change and become great bgc citizens. We need bgc to become what it once was. We can do this.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: