logo
Search
Coonery Reaches The Masai Tribe  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Incredible how the toxicity has reached even the most remote areas of the world! SMDH!

#WhitePrivilegeWhiteToxicity

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The Masai of Kenya, Obama's hoes country, like Obama's own father have been done sold out.

White women actually take trips there to sleep with Masai men who prostitute themselves out to the European women for money and gifts.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

The Masai of Kenya, Obama's hoes country, like Obama's own father have been done sold out.

White women actually take trips there to sleep with Masai men who prostitute themselves out to the European women for money and gifts.

Aint mad at the white bitches for their admiration of HUGE Black KAWK, but this shit is beyond ridiculous! I saw that video and wanted to throw up!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Aint mad at the white bitches for their admiration of HUGE Black KAWK, but this shit is beyond ridiculous! I saw that video and wanted to throw up!

#MeTooRe-Purposed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

Trumpy wants to get rid of the internet and social media because his orange repulsive ass along with the satanic white daemons of Beelzebub are always looking for ways to enslave and harm people. They feel that they'd have to biggest advantage over everyone in which to keep folks ignorant. But it aint happening!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The witchdoctor is cleaning and aint fucking a damn thing...LOL

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why are the flies all over some of them and not others? Just chillin on their face and that one person's feet like no fucks given.

I said this on my thread about H&M and the Black mother from Sweden that it doesn't matter where in the world the Black person is from. Coons are everywhere in the world.

There is something inherently fucked up about both White People and Black People.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

Trumpy wants to get rid of the internet and social media because his orange repulsive ass along with the satanic white daemons of Beelzebub are always looking for ways to enslave and harm people. They feel that they'd have to biggest advantage over everyone in which to keep folks ignorant. But it aint happening!

President Trump to Kim Jong Un:
My 'button' is 'much bigger'
and 'more powerful' than yours

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

Is that Trump Troll a thing? I would pay good money for one of those..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Yes. It's most definitely a thing you can buy on line. Just not today, because today is the Sabbath and you should not be cooking, doing servile work, causing anyone else to be working to serve you, shopping, or conducting any type of business transactions until after Sabbath ends at 6pm today.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Yes. It's most definitely a thing you can buy on line. Just not today, because today is the Sabbath and you should not be cooking, doing servile work, causing anyone else to be working to serve you, shopping, or conducting any type of business transactions until after Sabbath ends at 6pm today.

Lol, we are both breaking that directive simply by posting here! There are a lot of homebodies working to keep theses servers up and running for our convenience..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Lol, we are both breaking that directive simply by posting here! There are a lot of homebodies working to keep theses servers up and running for our convenience..Smile

Sit down and be humble.

Congregating with and teaching your people is what's lawful to do on the Sabbath.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:
"There are a lot of homebodies working to keep theses servers up and running for our convenience."

For a nearly obsolete designed site like this, I doubt that very much. Some dude has living in an apartment somewhere is probably hosting this site from an old desktop tower from his bedroom.

Code:
"lot of homebodies working to keep theses servers up"

You people believe and say some of this dumbest things. If I may quote Don Lemon and say, "Bless your hearts!"

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Sit down and be humble.

Congregating with and teaching your people is what's lawful to do on the Sabbath.

Well I guess I'll have to stand in the line with those of our people waiting for their punishment, because I'm at a restaurant being served as I type..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:
"There are a lot of homebodies working to keep theses servers up and running for our convenience."

For a nearly obsolete designed site like this, I doubt that very much. Some dude has living in an apartment somewhere is probably hosting this site from an old desktop tower from his bedroom.

Code:

You people believe and say some of this dumbest things. If I may quote Don Lemon and say, "Bless your hearts!"
I wasn't speaking of just this site, but the internet in general, but by your premise, one person is enough to break the "law".

I don't recall doing anything to ridicule or belittle your beliefs before this exchange. You would serve yourself quite well by not imposing them on me..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

Code:

7 days ago

I wasn't speaking of just this site, but the internet in general, but by your premise, one person is enough to break the "law".

I don't recall doing anything to ridicule or belittle your beliefs before this exchange. You would serve yourself quite well by not imposing them on me..Smile

Tell me... What happens when you run a Stop sign in the presence of a police officer?

He imposes the white man's law on you.

I, on the other hand, simply informed you of the law and you, in that typically overly dramatic way of yours, falsely accuses me of trying to imposing something on you.

You know the saddest part of this whole scenarios is, that you obviously don;t know when you're being imposed upon, because you have no problem whatsoever with any laws that YT both creates and enforces or imposes on you.

img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mehjidCzZx1qcxfado1_500.gif[/img]

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

Tell me... What happens when you run a Stop sign in the presence of a police officer?

I, on the other hand, simply informed you of the law and you, in that typically overly dramatic way of yours, falsely accuses me of trying to imposing something on you.

You know the saddest part of this whole scenarios is, that you obviously don;t know when you're being imposed upon, because you have no problem whatsoever with any laws that YT both creates and enforces or imposes on you.

Lol, ok..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Lol, ok..Smile

Code:
“Saying, Did not we straghitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.” (Acts 5:2Cool.

“Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29).

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Lol, ok..Smile

7 days ago

Code:
“Saying, Did not we straghitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.” (Acts 5:2Cool.

“Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29).

Show me a copy of whatever book that is from, written in God's handwriting. Then we can discuss..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Lol, ok..Smile

7 days ago

Code:

7 days ago

Show me a copy of whatever book that is from, written in God's handwriting. Then we can discuss..Smile

Enjoy your Sabbath, but now that you know what shouldn't be doing in it, there is no more grace for you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Lol, ok..Smile

7 days ago

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

Enjoy your Sabbath, but now that you know what shouldn't be doing in it, there is no more grace for you.

Enjoy yours as well. I think I may be enjoying mine a little too much..Wink

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Lol, ok..Smile

7 days ago

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

This is the day the Most High has made, you should rejoice and be glad in it.

However, this is his day, the first six in the week to come are yours to do what you will in them.

Take a moment to spend time with the Father and relax your weary soul, heart and mind.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Lol, ok..Smile

7 days ago

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

However, this is his day, the first six in the week to come are yours to do what you will in them.

Take a moment to spend time with the Father and relax your weary soul, heart and mind.

That is a reasonable notion. I will not balk at it..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Code:

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Lol, ok..Smile

7 days ago

Code:

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

That is a reasonable notion. I will not balk at it..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

#MeTooRe-Purposed

8 days ago

7 days ago

LMBAO!!!

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum