Search
We can make the forum great again  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Stone the bitch with giant shards of glass and then douse the bitch in lemon juice created by Monsanto!

4 days ago

The original poster should be horse whipped and smeared in shit... this why you can't help some of the young, but the majority are wise.

4 days ago

LOL! Calm Down! It's just jokes.

4 days ago

I can joke while whooping ass and pissing on a tired MF.... now HA HA that with fresh dipped signature Beat down...ooh that felt good and I'm so calm.

4 days ago

Cum calm yourself down up in this bussy! I'll cook you a really nice meal afterwards. I takes care of my man! LOL!

3 days ago

I can cook my own... I'm good for now.

3 days ago

I'm sure that you are, but can you give yourself a really good massage and eat your own hole? LOL!

You're to wild...LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Stone the bitch with giant shards of glass and then douse the bitch in lemon juice created by Monsanto!

4 days ago

The original poster should be horse whipped and smeared in shit... this why you can't help some of the young, but the majority are wise.

4 days ago

4 days ago

I can joke while whooping ass and pissing on a tired MF.... now HA HA that with fresh dipped signature Beat down...ooh that felt good and I'm so calm.

4 days ago

Cum calm yourself down up in this bussy! I'll cook you a really nice meal afterwards. I takes care of my man! LOL!

3 days ago

3 days ago

I'm sure that you are, but can you give yourself a really good massage and eat your own hole? LOL!

2 days ago

You're to wild...LOL

Only one way to truly know but to find out! Cum get that ass eaten up real good!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

You're to wild...LOL

2 days ago

Only one way to truly know but to find out! Cum get that ass eaten up real good!

I can't get into another man... I'll pass.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We are gonna need a few good dicks to resuscitate this place. I will see what I can do.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Yes we can! I'm reaching across the aisle in a bipartisan effort to liven this place up to its former splendor. But it's going to take each of us working together. I've drafted comprehensive new legislation to make some much-needed changes to the way the forum is run. First of all, no more members over the age of 35. After your 35th birthday you can either delete your account voluntarily or the Secret Service will be dispatched to do it for you. Secondly, we will have a fully-staffed psycho-therapy team to treat members such as Lovepeacesoul and Birdpoop. I know the road ahead is a long one, with many a winding turns, but we have to have the audacity... of hope.

Did this fool say something about nobody over 35?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The forum is a shit hole and has been for a long time. There are a few stalwarts, but the vast majority of topics are better off in the cesspool.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

The forum is a shit hole and has been for a long time. There are a few stalwarts, but the vast majority of topics are better off in the cesspool.

Say it with me. Yes we can! We can make bgc great again.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

Say it with me. Yes we can! We can make bgc great again.

FOH

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So when are you going to delete your account then, old man?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Young man I understand why you're upset, hurt and bothered, @donald_trump demolished your pride when he compared you to the bottom of a size 14 Fila, but rest assured, there's even a place in the new, improved BGC for ugly, unwanted bottoms such as yourself. Somebody has to serve us drinks and clean up all the sick in and cum residue from the restroom.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

Young man I understand why you're upset, hurt and bothered, @donald_trump demolished your pride when he compared you to the bottom of a size 14 Fila, but rest assured, there's even a place in the new, improved BGC for ugly, unwanted bottoms such as yourself. Somebody has to serve us drinks and clean up all the sick in and cum residue from the restroom.

Your corny self is still talking about that like it was true. Let me move that post up, for you.

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

You're to wild...LOL

2 days ago

2 days ago

You will. And there will always be a man to cum up and make you question that shit even for a split second. Then one day, you'll actually take action and get your mind blown at what a REAL man can do for you sexually!

Post Posted: 17 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

You're to wild...LOL

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

You will. And there will always be a man to cum up and make you question that shit even for a split second. Then one day, you'll actually take action and get your mind blown at what a REAL man can do for you sexually!

I'll still pass...
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: