Search
Is this Odell new boo thing  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
....This shit....

yo why I have a flash back to when Khia was talllin' bout DonJuan and Todd resting they heads on one another, and how they had the "tilt" - that shit was hilarious LOL

One of the comments said what I saw - body language - They got all that room on that sofa n y’all bumpin knees 🤔 must’ve been a close game

....they fuckin' - though

he prolly don't identify with a sexuality or will "come out" as bisexual , then again do ANY of the ones we know are bi/gay ever "come out" - the best way to hide is in plain site- you got $ fame etcetera the REAL "dl" trade is them types - I'm sure its a cult , they prolly got their own secret app and everything ...

I still giggle the way Puff Daddy had his ass sitting in Frenches lap taking the dick from the side shit is funny - and this could be my intuition but ummm I Am certain Puffy and Quincy (his adopted son) have had some sexual activity I just see it....I've seen Quincy in some interviews, the way he speak about puffy...yea puffy hit that...hmm hmm hmmm

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Odell looks like he can ride some dick!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Honestly The dude looks cute to me. He however looks like he could be a relative of OBJ. Just my opinion. OBJ is a free Black Man with no fucks to give. I just don't understand why people are obsessed with his sexuality.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Honestly The dude looks cute to me. He however looks like he could be a relative of OBJ. Just my opinion. OBJ is a free Black Man with no fucks to give. I just don't understand why people are obsessed with his sexuality.

Because Odellia is fuckable and possibly suckable and many of us wanna get a taste of his sexy big ass! I'd get him on his back and live up in her pussy!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Check out Odellia's Judy's Booty!!!

Mmmmm! So masculine, tight and well shaped! Imagine her tooting it up in the air naked and lubed up ready to be explored with a nice hard dick and giving that G.I. Joe Kung Fu Gripping action! Yaaaaaasss!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_2-m1hkTC/?taken-by=theshiggyshow

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Homo Thugs

look at the retarded white dude! LOL!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He’s so hot

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

That's her Judy! She's too Black and ugly for her!

4 days ago

as in friend?

4 days ago

Yes! She's not the kind of dyke who will fuck an ugly gurl.

4 days ago

You never know

4 days ago

Ugly niggahz often tend to have something sexually that makes it worth while! Most times it's a really nice dick and or a succulent hungry sweet booty and oral skills that rival the most experienced street whore.

Say it again all those dimes think they are in great demand. But give me a brand new shiny penny no one wants instead of having the dime everybody is using up.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Other than giving us way too much gum when he smiles, he's not bad looking.

And he might be fun to fuck.

Smile

Sort of cute, and a fun personality. Can tell he has temper though.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

as in friend?

4 days ago

4 days ago

You never know

4 days ago

Ugly niggahz often tend to have something sexually that makes it worth while! Most times it's a really nice dick and or a succulent hungry sweet booty and oral skills that rival the most experienced street whore.

4 days ago

Say it again all those dimes think they are in great demand. But give me a brand new shiny penny no one wants instead of having the dime everybody is using up.

It all depends upon where one places his values. Some people can actually wash a dime and shine it up, but it's still been used...though still of greater value...to some folks!

I'd fuck ALL of the lining out of Odellia! Surely it wouldn't have been the first time she's had her insides dug out. But at least she can take some good dicking!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Needs a blow torch to kill this KKKave beast's pubic lice and scabies:

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd1V8pahfEp/?hl=en&taken-by=theshiggyshow

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdzPPuQD6G4/?hl=en&taken-by=obj

Not Odells type....but when average looking people have big dicks, these girls will make that nigga their type. I like Odell with Drake....cute couple.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why you bitches gotta be so messy all the got damn always..ugh

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

LOL

You can when hoes ain't gettin any dikk; they stay speculating on another muthafukaks sex life.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

LOL

You can when hoes ain't gettin any dikk; they stay speculating on another muthafukaks sex life.

Right, let niggas live.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

It's not messy. Being Gay isn't Cancer. This Hetero Supremacy is sad fuckery. Pathetic Cow.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Damn the man can't play a video game with someone without fucking them on the side??? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

LMAO!!! I find that it is usually average to baboon butt ugly mfers that don't have a pot to pass in who are the most picky about one's looks. People like Odell, who KNOW they can have just about anyone they want, tend to be more open minded and see beyond looks.

Besides, I'm #thatguyaintevenugly! I guess I'm one of the few people on the planet who don't find Odell Beckham all that attractive. If he looked EXACTLY like he does, except he had a complexion like Michael Jordan, and a regular job, the queens wouldn't give him the time of day..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

as in friend?

4 days ago

4 days ago

You never know

4 days ago

Lol, I will co-sign this! And on top of that, people who are extrodinarilly good looking or who are obsessed with their looks, tend to be boring sexually. The best thing about the experience is looking at them while you smashing..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That dude he hanging with ain't bad looking. But that's just my opinion.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Mmmmm! So masculine, tight and well shaped! Imagine her tooting it up in the air naked and lubed up ready to be explored with a nice hard dick and giving that G.I. Joe Kung Fu Gripping action! Yaaaaaasss!!

Wayment!!! Why is he waking up and walking around in his drawls in an IHOP??? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

Wayment!!! Why is he waking up and walking around in his drawls in an IHOP??? Smile

He most likely want us to know he's a bottom

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: