Search
Tony finally admitted....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

You bring Tony to Miss Wong Tong Yong restaurant try my spicy kung pao chicken it very derricious I make it so good for you!

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

You so nice to Miss Wong Tong Yong I give you discount 5% off your next orda of spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr.

Do you have chocolate desserts?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

He likes my beard and he is sorry he used to ask me to cut it off all the time.

He's finding it intriguing and it is a good contrast to my softer qualities.

In other words, my man thinks I'm sexy!!!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

4 days ago

You still sharing him with baby mama #1 ?

4 days ago

His first child's mother is a dear friend of mine and she has been married to a great guy for about 7 years now so I have no clue what you are talking about.

4 days ago

Which baby mama is he married to?

4 days ago

His ex-wife has a soon to be one year old by him. They have been divorced for at least two months now so what are you talking about?

4 days ago

Bitch I been in jail when did this happen and I know your ass had something to do with it homewrecker

I did not he went on her job and beat her ass back in the fall and she filed a restraining order and a petition for divorce and I don't know exactly when it was finalized but they've been split for months now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

You bring Tony to Miss Wong Tong Yong restaurant try my spicy kung pao chicken it very derricious I make it so good for you!

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

You so nice to Miss Wong Tong Yong I give you discount 5% off your next orda of spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr.

4 days ago

We have Asian dessert it da size of a egg rorr, you want big brack chocorate dessert you need to go across da street to the ghetto cafe but it no good yuck you stay here orda from Miss Wong Tong Yong.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

We have Asian dessert it da size of a egg rorr, you want big brack chocorate dessert you need to go across da street to the ghetto cafe but it no good yuck you stay here orda from Miss Wong Tong Yong.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

His first child's mother is a dear friend of mine and she has been married to a great guy for about 7 years now so I have no clue what you are talking about.

4 days ago

4 days ago

His ex-wife has a soon to be one year old by him. They have been divorced for at least two months now so what are you talking about?

4 days ago

Bitch I been in jail when did this happen and I know your ass had something to do with it homewrecker

4 days ago

I did not he went on her job and beat her ass back in the fall and she filed a restraining order and a petition for divorce and I don't know exactly when it was finalized but they've been split for months now.

Wow he put his hands on a woman and this is the nigga you bragging about? sis you need to get yourself together

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

5 days ago

OH...O.K....LOL

P.S.

WAIT ...WHAT?

YOUR MAN...AINT HE "MARRIED"????

5 days ago

Aren't you supposed to be straight?

5 days ago

I think we 'all" are "suppose to live straight lives" ..If you believe in the ...CREATOR...but what that got to do with you ...

CLAIMING...MARRIED MEN...BLACK ASS SISSY?

I'LL WAIT...

5 days ago

Don't hold your breath, claiming to be righteous but you just a 40 year old thot leading a life of raunch and debauchery. If you were as saved as you say wouldn't you have a beautiful home with a picket fence a hot wife and a brood of beautiful kids???

4 days ago

Awwww! Shyt, baby boi! .... LMMFAOOOOOOOO ... You got his ASS with that one!

4 days ago

he sure did.....that b!tch retarded.....i threathen to beat the phuck out his ass....

Well! ...
You know he's not consciously or sexually experienced with women, so he does that undercover fakkit christian shit by pretending to be an hetrosexual christian man that spreading God Word, but in reality, he likes being him true self by hanging out on a gay website queening out ... And that's because he's really is gay ... Just like his BGC's sis/bestie, lose-ya-breath - aka: Sam L. Townsend Jr.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

you think you could take it?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

Right!?!?!?!???? LOL! I know the dude sucking the dick! He ONLY likes the huge ones! The longer, the better for her! She's a mess! LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

4 days ago

you think you could take it?

I would never dare try.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

4 days ago

Right!?!?!?!???? LOL! I know the dude sucking the dick! He ONLY likes the huge ones! The longer, the better for her! She's a mess! LOL!

She can have em all, nobody's getting close to me with anything like that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Smile and its beautiful!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

What you got planned for the weekend with Tony

I have to work, he'll probably come hang out at the bar with me and see how many guys flirt with me, get mad and then show up at my house and try to take my booty in the shower at 3:00 a.m., that's usually his routine when I have parties all weekend.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

4 days ago

4 days ago

What about this limo driver's sweet anaconda?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Wow he put his hands on a woman and this is the nigga you bragging about? sis you need to get yourself together

He explained to me what happened and she basically asked for it. I don't condone him hitting her but she was married to him and should have known what he would do. If I would have done what she did he would have done the same thing to me. But I'm smarter than that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

If it ain't Tony I'm not really interested.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

You mean if it aint some married thug niggah who's fucking several other people before he gives YOU the used up cheesey dick? LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

5 days ago

OH...O.K....LOL

P.S.

WAIT ...WHAT?

YOUR MAN...AINT HE "MARRIED"????

5 days ago

Aren't you supposed to be straight?

5 days ago

I think we 'all" are "suppose to live straight lives" ..If you believe in the ...CREATOR...but what that got to do with you ...

CLAIMING...MARRIED MEN...BLACK ASS SISSY?

I'LL WAIT...

5 days ago

Don't hold your breath, claiming to be righteous but you just a 40 year old thot leading a life of raunch and debauchery. If you were as saved as you say wouldn't you have a beautiful home with a picket fence a hot wife and a brood of beautiful kids???

4 days ago

Awwww! Shyt, baby boi! .... LMMFAOOOOOOOO ... You got his ASS with that one!

4 days ago

he sure did.....that b!tch retarded.....i threathen to beat the phuck out his ass....

4 days ago

Well! ...
You know he's not consciously or sexually experienced with women, so he does that undercover fakkit christian shit by pretending to be an hetrosexual christian man that spreading God Word, but in reality, he likes being him true self by hanging out on a gay website queening out ... And that's because he's really is gay ... Just like his BGC's sis/bestie, lose-ya-breath - aka: Sam L. Townsend Jr.

RIGHT BECAUSE THE VIDEO HE POSE OF HIM AND THAT FEMALE DONT APPEAR AS IF THEY WERE TOGETHER... SHE LOOK LIKE A TRANSGENDER.......ONLY GAY MEN HAVE MILLIONS OF PICS OF HIM SELF ONLY...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

You mean if it aint some married thug niggah who's fucking several other people before he gives YOU the used up cheesey dick? LOL!

But he's divorced and also not a thug.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Big!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

He explained to me what happened and she basically asked for it. I don't condone him hitting her but she was married to him and should have known what he would do. If I would have done what she did he would have done the same thing to me. But I'm smarter than that.

Only excusable thing is if she harmed his child any other reason is null and void

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Surely he's getting a lot of pussy, booty, dicks and titties! I aint mad at him. I can't wait to meet him and git sum myself! I'm gonna ride his dick til his nutts run dry and plow his booty cakes til his insides bleed! That's some good sex!

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Only excusable thing is if she harmed his child any other reason is null and void

She didn't harm the child, she neglected the child and also lied.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

That's a big ass dick

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Surely he's getting a lot of pussy, booty, dicks and titties! I aint mad at him. I can't wait to meet him and git sum myself! I'm gonna ride his dick til his nutts run dry and plow his booty cakes til his insides bleed! That's some good sex!

He is not a freak like that tho, and only 2 people know about him so I doubt he's putting himself for sex outside of our bed or with his ex-wife. He's actually faithful.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

You look much more attractive and masculine with your beard.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: