Search
Blacks cooning in Sweden  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Okay the mother has spoken, why are you mofos still so triggered?
It seems American Blacks always wish to impose their will onto others
even when it’s not needed nor wanted.

The mother is right, get over it!
It’s her damn child!

6 days ago

I bet your ol' half-breed ass would be in an outrage if that was a "MIXED" (Black/White) Kid in a hoddie with the image of Muttley (the cartoon dog) saying, "Coolest Mutt at NASCAR"

OUCH!!! LMBAO!!! But you DO make a valid point! Anyone can be made a target of some racist attack on someone or anyone who's NOT white.

I thought that he'd be a bit more empathetic about this issue. Shocked!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

White people have been working in unison to control and destroy all around them, since they have existed, and this racist pedophile @bird-fu bird-fu has the nerve to try and scold black folks for wanting to support each other. The really sad part is, some of you dumb ass sniggers are eating her shit like its chocolate soufflé..Smile

7 days ago

They hates to see us agreeing.

Right! And the nerve of that pile of shit Pedo-Fu saying that whites don't stick together to keep other races down, when that is literally their entire legacy! The type of oppression that they foster would not be possible, if it were not structured and systematic, and if a majority of them were not complicit!

Its so hilarious how crackers like Pedo-Fu claim that they know us so well, and that we don't know anything about us, when it is the complete opposite! They THINK they know us! If they really knew us they would have destroyed us a long time ago. We, however HAVE to know them! Our survival depends on it...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Code:
"First, I just wanna say the little Black boy is so handsome....Gorgeous. Yeah, Gorgeous. I said it."

You could've just stopped at little guy looks "handsome."

But no.... You just had to go an make this shit sound extra NAMBLA creepy. Didn't you?

7 days ago

Black people are so uncomfortable with certain adjectives when referring to Black males. Fuck that. We gotta stop that shit

That's why Black men are walking around here uncomfortable as fuck with showing normal emotion and acting like Neanderthals because if you show any other side to people muhfuckas will call them a fag, soft, sissy, or a pedo like you just inferred

Why are you even thinking that way? (brainwashed) I said he's gorgeous...not sexy

7 days ago

Why did you reply to him? He lives for negative... you can give him a million dollars and he will find something negative about it. Sad thing I think he's smart and often post good messages, but he writes with anger. He don't want to discuss things in a rational manner. He prefer to disrespect those he seek to get a reply from. I rarely block anyone but I quickly grew weary of him.

7 days ago

He's on my Block list, too now. Some people don't know how to get out of their own way. Unfortunate for him because he always comments on my threads and now he will have to find something else to to do. Laughing

7 days ago

Don’t block him.
I don’t agree with anything he says but
ya gotta admit that his gifs be slaying yall hoes Laughing

He had plenty of chances. The gifs are cool, but I'm not here for that. A lot of people disagree with me on here...but only few are blocked. He was trying too hard to show out and got canned

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

The mother believes It was a unintentional mistake.
Let it go.

7 days ago

A lot of people are upset. Why should they let it go? Because the mother says so? Lol Nobody has to listen to her. People feel the way they feel. End of story.

Them feeling some type of way is understandable.....but why the mother gotta be a coon?
Her and her son have a business relationship or whatever with the company. They see it differently. These types of things happen from time to time . Is there a pattern of this type of offensive advertising by this company? If not save your attacks for the real racist that don\'t want niggas buying their shit no way.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

The Black bitch needs to be educated in hopes that she doesn't help perpetuate racism for her child's generation to have to keep fighting as we do today. Don't give KKKrackkkerz a pass!

KKKikkkes keep bringing up the holocaust and even the niggers know more about that bullshit than we do our own history and the history of KKKrackkkers with regards to racism!

The kkk would have made sure niggas got the massage.....and the would have stood by it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

The Black bitch needs to be educated in hopes that she doesn't help perpetuate racism for her child's generation to have to keep fighting as we do today. Don't give KKKrackkkerz a pass!

KKKikkkes keep bringing up the holocaust and even the niggers know more about that bullshit than we do our own history and the history of KKKrackkkers with regards to racism!

6 days ago

The kkk would have made sure niggas got the massage.....and the would have stood by it.

Oh yeah! No Doubt! They'd still have a fight on their hands. Today, some niggahz are waking the fuck up and aint taking no ass whoopins! So KKK needs to be ware of the fuckery they more overtly impose!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Oh yeah! No Doubt! They'd still have a fight on their hands. Today, some niggahz are waking the fuck up and aint taking no ass whoopins! So KKK needs to be ware of the fuckery they more overtly impose!

We kill and do so much harm to each other.....the like is irrelevant these day.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Nigrahs stand in solidarity when it counts! Believe that! There's only less than a handful of coons who side up with the racists!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Nigrahs stand in solidarity when it counts! Believe that! There's only less than a handful of coons who side up with the racists!

Niggas calling other niggas that's not on their same level of outrage coons.....dont sound like solidarity to me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

I ment the kkk is irrelevant these day...but you got the point

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

A lot of people are upset. Why should they let it go? Because the mother says so? Lol Nobody has to listen to her. People feel the way they feel. End of story.

6 days ago

Them feeling some type of way is understandable.....but why the mother gotta be a coon?
Her and her son have a business relationship or whatever with the company. They see it differently. These types of things happen from time to time . Is there a pattern of this type of offensive advertising by this company? If not save your attacks for the real racist that don\'t want niggas buying their shit no way.

Yes. There have been rumors for years that H&M doesn't hire Blacks and then they go and do a racially insensitive ad. Bad H&M

The mother needs to cut it out. I know she's mad because the backlash is fucking with her money, but oh well. Bitch should have better principles just like them hoes in Hollywood should have had better principles. If they did then there wouldn't be this whole bullshit #metoo movement right now

See the apology posted on H&M's website below. At least they're acknowledging that they fucked up (damage control).

Apology here: http://www.hm.com/us

More apologies here: http://about.hm.com/en/media/news/general-news-2018/h-m-issues-unequivocal-apology-for-poorly-judged-product-and-ima.html

Track Thumbs Up/Down
44 is wondering how many of you could point to Sweden on a map.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Yes. There have been rumors for years that H&M doesn't hire Blacks and then they go and do a racially insensitive ad. Bad H&M

The mother needs to cut it out. I know she's mad because the backlash is fucking with her money, but oh well. Bitch should have better principles just like them hoes in Hollywood should have had better principles. If they did then there wouldn't be this whole bullshit #metoo movement right now

See the apology posted on H&M's website below. At least they're acknowledging that they fucked up (damage control).

More apologies here: http://about.hm.com/en/media/news/general-news-2018/h-m-issues-unequivocal-apology-for-poorly-judged-product-and-ima.html

The kid that modeling the shirt is black.....they hired him. And this type of offensive advertising fucks with the company's money and everybody associated with the company money. They have no choice but to fix damage.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

The kid that modeling the shirt is black.....they hired him. And this type of offensive advertising fucks with the company's money and everybody associated with the company money. They have no choice but to fix damage.

Thanks Captain Obvious!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Thanks Captain Obvious!

His mother said to fuck off because she loves MONEY and not you help nothing against you let it die there is no telling where she is from either just stop the fuss and acknowledge the shit this orange mother fucker has done to Us to us My son is living in Ghana and they hate that bastard

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Now I can share a pic of his mother if you request and she looks better dead than some bitches in America look like alive in America

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Okay the mother has spoken, why are you mofos still so triggered?
It seems American Blacks always wish to impose their will onto others
even when it’s not needed nor wanted.

The mother is right, get over it!
It’s her damn child!

You are so right when my lady left me in America while attending UTA and had my son I will share some pics later. His friends tell him he is American boy. he has some white features like lots of hair and the texture he doesn't do the nappy style He's got my great grandmother's hair I have that

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Guess what her Father is my best friend today

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

The KKK is on stealth mode!

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Thanks Captain Obvious!

So why would the intentionally cause damage just to fix it.
Captain Butt Hurt

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

I wouldn't say that. Instead of ropes and sheets.....they using policy to keep people of color struggling

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Let it go.

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

I wouldn't say that. Instead of ropes and sheets.....they using policy to keep people of color struggling

They've always done that as well! They're popping up on social media and forum message boards and doing what they can with any information they get to hurt jobs and etc... I'm not kidding!
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 3
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: