Search
Blacks cooning in Sweden  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

White people have been working in unison to control and destroy all around them, since they have existed, and this racist pedophile @bird-fu bird-fu has the nerve to try and scold black folks for wanting to support each other. The really sad part is, some of you dumb ass sniggers are eating her shit like its chocolate soufflé..Smile

They hates to see us agreeing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The fag community isn't without it's band of coons! Why else would negroes be calling themselves GAY? KKKrackkkerz created that terminology and ole mentally ill faggots swallow that shit up like Linda Lovelace to John Holmes! Ever notice how many negroes are at Gay Pride Events being "featured" by the KKKrackkkerz?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:
"First, I just wanna say the little Black boy is so handsome....Gorgeous. Yeah, Gorgeous. I said it."

You could've just stopped at little guy looks "handsome."

But no.... You just had to go an make this shit sound extra NAMBLA creepy. Didn't you?

10 days ago

Black people are so uncomfortable with certain adjectives when referring to Black males. Fuck that. We gotta stop that shit

That's why Black men are walking around here uncomfortable as fuck with showing normal emotion and acting like Neanderthals because if you show any other side to people muhfuckas will call them a fag, soft, sissy, or a pedo like you just inferred

Why are you even thinking that way? (brainwashed) I said he's gorgeous...not sexy

10 days ago

Let's just leave all that extra creepy bullshit to WYPEEPO, we need to distinguish ourselves from them anyway and that the kind of shit white men do.

Black men don't need to be referring to our our men or boys using terms like "gorgeous."

We have to draw the line somewhere.

10 days ago

Look up the definition of Gorgeous. It means beautiful. Are you saying a little Black boy can't be beautiful? Exactly, what are you saying?

10 days ago

Beautiful and gorgeous may mean the same thing but one I only used in reference to women and the other in more of a generic way.

Our black skin is beautiful but that black woman is gorgeous.

10 days ago

Yes. That's how YOU use it. Do you and I'll continue doing me and everything will be gravy

10 days ago

Either way your gay was showing and it just seemed a little creepy is all.

Dial that shit back little, Bruh! It won't kill you to stop at handsome the next time.

We'll still be able to get what you're saying about the little man. There's no need to be that extra about it.

Get over it or don't, but the boy is GORGEOUS and I'm not going to change my wording because you or someone else doesn't like it. Address your insecurities in 2018 or don't, but don't bring that shit on my thread, breh. Would hate to BLOCK you! You were doing okay!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Whites do not work together to keep other races down. Whites are diverse, and do well despite not giving a fuck about other Whites. Do you ever see the White guys on here cosigning each other the way Blacks often do? You would all do better (as a whole, and separately) if you compete on your own. Diversity, and competition is what leads to success. Pointing yourself out as being biased is never gunna help you succeed. You cut your own throats.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:
"First, I just wanna say the little Black boy is so handsome....Gorgeous. Yeah, Gorgeous. I said it."

But no.... You just had to go an make this shit sound extra NAMBLA creepy. Didn't you?

10 days ago

Black people are so uncomfortable with certain adjectives when referring to Black males. Fuck that. We gotta stop that shit

That's why Black men are walking around here uncomfortable as fuck with showing normal emotion and acting like Neanderthals because if you show any other side to people muhfuckas will call them a fag, soft, sissy, or a pedo like you just inferred

Why are you even thinking that way? (brainwashed) I said he's gorgeous...not sexy

10 days ago

Let's just leave all that extra creepy bullshit to WYPEEPO, we need to distinguish ourselves from them anyway and that the kind of shit white men do.

Black men don't need to be referring to our our men or boys using terms like "gorgeous."

10 days ago

Look up the definition of Gorgeous. It means beautiful. Are you saying a little Black boy can't be beautiful? Exactly, what are you saying?

10 days ago

Beautiful and gorgeous may mean the same thing but one I only used in reference to women and the other in more of a generic way.

10 days ago

Yes. That's how YOU use it. Do you and I'll continue doing me and everything will be gravy

10 days ago

Dial that shit back little, Bruh! It won't kill you to stop at handsome the next time.

We'll still be able to get what you're saying about the little man. There's no need to be that extra about it.

10 days ago

Get over it or don't, but the boy is GORGEOUS and I'm not going to change my wording because you or someone else doesn't like it. Address your insecurities in 2018 or don't, but don't bring that shit on my thread, breh. Would hate to BLOCK you! You were doing okay!

Would you blocking me be my lose or yours?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu bird-fu aka pedo-fu:

First of all, I would gouge out my own eyeballs, before I would adhere to the words of wisdom from the likes of you. Instead of touting the success of white people, lets here about YOUR success! You yourself said you are living in a house owned by a black man, more than likely renting a small room. So miss me with the bullshit..Smile

And secondly, the reason you and the other whites aren't here high fiving each other, is because, duuuuuhhhhhh, you are too busy ogling over black dick! But if you really think we are stupid enough to believe that you and your kind aren't having a good old fashioned klan rally when you are amongst yourselves, you really are more stupid than I thought..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Would you blocking me be my lose or yours?

Your loss. You follow me, not the other way around.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:

10 days ago

10 days ago

Why did you reply to him? He lives for negative... you can give him a million dollars and he will find something negative about it. Sad thing I think he's smart and often post good messages, but he writes with anger. He don't want to discuss things in a rational manner. He prefer to disrespect those he seek to get a reply from. I rarely block anyone but I quickly grew weary of him.

He's on my Block list, too now. Some people don't know how to get out of their own way. Unfortunate for him because he always comments on my threads and now he will have to find something else to to do. Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I thought that I saw miss Pedophiliac's Diseased Flu ( bird-turd ) up on this thread. Laaaaawd! Nobody killed that bitch yet? And renting a room from a Black man? Naw! That bitch is sleeping in her old ass stolen BMW or having sleep overs at unsuspecting young Black dudes living with their moms!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:

10 days ago

10 days ago

Why did you reply to him? He lives for negative... you can give him a million dollars and he will find something negative about it. Sad thing I think he's smart and often post good messages, but he writes with anger. He don't want to discuss things in a rational manner. He prefer to disrespect those he seek to get a reply from. I rarely block anyone but I quickly grew weary of him.

10 days ago

He's on my Block list, too now. Some people don't know how to get out of their own way. Unfortunate for him because he always comments on my threads and now he will have to find something else to to do. Laughing

Good for you... I often read many thread and some I have no business commenting in. I move away from those because I add no value to them... so why be a nuisance. I like your post because you don't post often but when you do.... you have something to say. THANKS!!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

O, and that comment about the young lad was inappropriate. Leave it at handsome.

10 days ago

You know what? I'm not worried about your insecurities. He's gorgeous, which means BEAUTIFUL by definition. Educate yourself and do better in 2018. The culture needs it.

stfu bitch nigga. You KNOW that TODAY is what matters, especially to slow witted fuck niggas, like you. Don't pretend to be clever. Your brain can't handle that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

The mother believes It was a unintentional mistake.
Let it go.

A lot of people are upset. Why should they let it go? Because the mother says so? Lol Nobody has to listen to her. People feel the way they feel. End of story.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Don’t block him.
I don’t agree with anything he says but
ya gotta admit that his gifs be slaying yall hoes Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Okay the mother has spoken, why are you mofos still so triggered?
It seems American Blacks always wish to impose their will onto others
even when it’s not needed nor wanted.

The mother is right, get over it!
It’s her damn child!

10 days ago

Fuck you.

H&M Should have put that hoodie on the white child. They didn't. They KNEW what they were doing and thought it would be funny to poke fun at Black people AGAIN.

Bitch niggers, like you, seem to think these types of depictions of Black people are of no import. You are wrong, motherfucker. It does.

I adds fuel to racists all over the world and makes their collective cuckolds warm, because they see Black people like what is written on that hoodie. "We are the world" niggers, like you, are the problem.

Why are you cyber bullying me?
This constant harassment is damaging to my well being.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

It’s her damn child!

10 days ago

Fuck you.

H&M Should have put that hoodie on the white child. They didn't. They KNEW what they were doing and thought it would be funny to poke fun at Black people AGAIN.

Bitch niggers, like you, seem to think these types of depictions of Black people are of no import. You are wrong, motherfucker. It does.

I adds fuel to racists all over the world and makes their collective cuckolds warm, because they see Black people like what is written on that hoodie. "We are the world" niggers, like you, are the problem.

10 days ago

Why you sad? I know what make you feer good. Come order you some spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr. It very derricious I make it so good for you!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Of course this little black boy's MOMMA is telling social media to "GET OVER IT" because people are mad about H&M putting her child in a hoodie that says "COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE."

First, I just wanna say the little Black boy is so handsome....Gorgeous. Yeah, Gorgeous. I said it.

So, A LOT of people are upset that H&M put the little Black boy in a hoodie that says "COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE". If that wasn't bad enough they put a little White boy in the ad and his hoodie says "SURVIVAL EXPERT" and the little White boy is looking at the little Black boy like "wtf?" Okay bitch, if you don't get why people are upset there's no hope for you. My own boss who is not Black saw the ad and the first thing he said is why did no one at H&M speak up? He said there has to be a team of people who all agreed and nobody spoke up to say hey this might offend a lot of people Lol Sad! My non-Black boss gets it, but this Black bitch don't

This woman is from Stockholm, Sweden. Yes, her Black ass is from Stockholm, Sweden and apparently the bitch has Stockholm Syndrome, too because she's absolutely fine collecting that coin from Massa and acting like a porch nigga.

She went on to say “Am the mum and this is one of hundreds of outfits my son has modelled,” Mango wrote. “Stop crying wolf all the time, unnecessary issue here … get over it.”

So, she say "mum". I guess this is how she talks since she's from Sweden...but I'm telling you it doesn't matter where in the world Black people are from. Coons are everywhere. It's not an American thing. It's a BLACK thing and at the end of the day she's Black.

She also said on Facebook the following:
“If I bought that jumper and put it on him and posted it on my pages, would that make me racist? I get people's opinion, but they are not mine.”

She just doesn't get it and a coon never will. They're lost.....but one thing I noticed she's not lost on is that wig. Bitch got on a hair hat just like an American Negress and posed with duck lips hoodrat style.

So she can try to act uppity because she's from Sweden, but girl you just a nigga like many. No better than the next

UPDATE: Just found out she's not only from Sweden, but she's actually Kenyan! Oh lawd

That was my first thought too:

"Why did nobody at H&M notice this shit?"

Is it because they have no Black people working there?

Even so, it shouldn't take a person of color to realize this shit is wrong and embarrassing.

SMDH....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:

10 days ago

10 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:

10 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

O, and that comment about the young lad was inappropriate. Leave it at handsome.

Please keep your mind free. Don't be poisoned by this over sexualized world and dragged into the gutter.
Gorgeous does not = I want to have sex with you.
If a stranger walks up and says your child is gorgeous, you can say thank you and keep walking.
There is no problem.
If a stranger walks up and says your child is the coolest monkey in the jungle, then you can get upset.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Code:

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

You know what? I'm not worried about your insecurities. He's gorgeous, which means BEAUTIFUL by definition. Educate yourself and do better in 2018. The culture needs it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." - Harriet Tubman

The mother is not gorgeous. She is an ugly ignorant slave. She is clearly pimping out her child to her slave master. She is a horrible danger to that child's safety. Someone needs to call the local child protection agency to stop her before it is too.
Now she is selling away his humanity letting the slave masters call him a monkey.
Next thing we know she will be selling them his virginity, if she hasn't already.
The character for Monique's award winning performance was based on greedy monsters like the ignorant slave claiming to be this innocent child's mother.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

It’s her damn child!

10 days ago

Fuck you.

10 days ago

10 days ago

Why you sad? I know what make you feer good. Come order you some spicy kung pao chicken wis estra egg rorr. It very derricious I make it so good for you!

stawp! LMAO Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

It’s her damn child!

10 days ago

Fuck you.

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

stawp! LMAO Laughing

Is this that gurl sodomy_ aka Ms. Swan "Me So Horrrrny, Me Love You Long Time!"? This bitch is pure comedy with her kung POW Chicken antics!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

It’s her damn child!

I bet your ol' half-breed ass would be in an outrage if that was a "MIXED" (Black/White) Kid in a hoddie with the image of Muttley (the cartoon dog) saying, "Coolest Mutt at NASCAR"
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: