logo
Search
Blacks cooning in Sweden  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Of course this little black boy's MOMMA is telling social media to "GET OVER IT" because people are mad about H&M putting her child in a hoodie that says "COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE."

First, I just wanna say the little Black boy is so handsome....Gorgeous. Yeah, Gorgeous. I said it.

So, A LOT of people are upset that H&M put the little Black boy in a hoodie that says "COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE". If that wasn't bad enough they put a little White boy in the ad and his hoodie says "SURVIVAL EXPERT" and the little White boy is looking at the little Black boy like "wtf?" Okay bitch, if you don't get why people are upset there's no hope for you. My own boss who is not Black saw the ad and the first thing he said is why did no one at H&M speak up? He said there has to be a team of people who all agreed and nobody spoke up to say hey this might offend a lot of people Lol Sad! My non-Black boss gets it, but this Black bitch don't

This woman is from Stockholm, Sweden. Yes, her Black ass is from Stockholm, Sweden and apparently the bitch has Stockholm Syndrome, too because she's absolutely fine collecting that coin from Massa and acting like a porch nigga.

She went on to say “Am the mum and this is one of hundreds of outfits my son has modelled,” Mango wrote. “Stop crying wolf all the time, unnecessary issue here … get over it.”

So, she say "mum". I guess this is how she talks since she's from Sweden...but I'm telling you it doesn't matter where in the world Black people are from. Coons are everywhere. It's not an American thing. It's a BLACK thing and at the end of the day she's Black.

She also said on Facebook the following:
“If I bought that jumper and put it on him and posted it on my pages, would that make me racist? I get people's opinion, but they are not mine.”

She just doesn't get it and a coon never will. They're lost.....but one thing I noticed she's not lost on is that wig. Bitch got on a hair hat just like an American Negress and posed with duck lips hoodrat style.

So she can try to act uppity because she's from Sweden, but girl you just a nigga like many. No better than the next

UPDATE: Just found out she's not only from Sweden, but she's actually Kenyan! Oh lawd

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Okay the mother has spoken, why are you mofos still so triggered?
It seems American Blacks always wish to impose their will onto others
even when it’s not needed nor wanted.

The mother is right, get over it!
It’s her damn child!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It’s her damn child!

That thumbs down button seems to be your friend. Do you have any others?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It’s her damn child!

9 days ago

That thumbs down button seems to be your friend. Do you have any others?

It was not me who thumbed dumb your post.
If you wait long enough they will thumb me down too Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It’s her damn child!

COON!!!

THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT THAT ...GREEDY BITCH!

IT WAS ABOUT THE DEPICTION OF "BLACK CHILDREN'...I DONT CARE IF IT WAS A 'CARTOON, A MANNEQUIN, A DAMN DOLL...!!!

IN THAT "BULLSHIT"...IT WAS FOUL AND "OFFENSIVE" TO ALL WHO ARE IN THE KNOW AND HAVE BEEN CALLED "MONKEYS" BY THESE WHITE DEVILS!

SHIT...

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHITE PEOPLE CALLED US "PORCH MONKEYS'...I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TERM MEANT...UNTIL I WORKED AT THE ALL WHITE "FIRM"...HAD THEM STEAL OVER 7,000 DOLLARS WORTH OF ACCOUNTS FROM ME AND AND ONE OF MY CLIENTS TOLD ME THAT CALLED ME A "PORCH MONKEY".

P.S.

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO REALLY "SLAP DA SHIT" OUT OF YOUR "CLUELESS ...IGNANT ASS!

FA REAL FA REAL!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They seemed to just target this ad for Great Britain. What is it about Great Britain that they thought was a fit for this?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It’s her damn child!

9 days ago

COON!!!

IT WAS ABOUT THE DEPICTION OF "BLACK CHILDREN'...I DONT CARE IF IT WAS A 'CARTOON, A MANNEQUIN, A DAMN DOLL...!!!

IN THAT "BULLSHIT"...IT WAS FOUL AND "OFFENSIVE" TO ALL WHO ARE IN THE KNOW AND HAVE BEEN CALLED "MONKEYS" BY THESE WHITE DEVILS!

SHIT...

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHITE PEOPLE CALLED US "PORCH MONKEYS'...I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TERM MEANT...UNTIL I WORKED AT THE ALL WHITE "FIRM"...HAD THEM STEAL OVER 7,000 DOLLARS WORTH OF ACCOUNTS FROM ME AND AND ONE OF MY CLIENTS TOLD ME THAT CALLED ME A "PORCH MONKEY".

P.S.

FA REAL FA REAL!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Code:
"First, I just wanna say the little Black boy is so handsome....Gorgeous. Yeah, Gorgeous. I said it."

You could've just stopped at little guy looks "handsome."

But no.... You just had to go an make this shit sound extra NAMBLA creepy. Didn't you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Code:
"First, I just wanna say the little Black boy is so handsome....Gorgeous. Yeah, Gorgeous. I said it."

But no.... You just had to go an make this shit sound extra NAMBLA creepy. Didn't you?

Black people are so uncomfortable with certain adjectives when referring to Black males. Fuck that. We gotta stop that shit

That's why Black men are walking around here uncomfortable as fuck with showing normal emotion and acting like Neanderthals because if you show any other side to people muhfuckas will call them a fag, soft, sissy, or a pedo like you just inferred

Why are you even thinking that way? (brainwashed) I said he's gorgeous...not sexy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It’s her damn child!

9 days ago

COON!!!

SHIT...

P.S.

FA REAL FA REAL!!

9 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Code:

9 days ago

Black people are so uncomfortable with certain adjectives when referring to Black males. Fuck that. We gotta stop that shit

That's why Black men are walking around here uncomfortable as fuck with showing normal emotion and acting like Neanderthals because if you show any other side to people muhfuckas will call them a fag, soft, sissy, or a pedo like you just inferred

Why are you even thinking that way? (brainwashed) I said he's gorgeous...not sexy

Let's just leave all that extra creepy bullshit to WYPEEPO, we need to distinguish ourselves from them anyway and that the kind of shit white men do.

Black men don't need to be referring to our our men or boys using terms like "gorgeous."

We have to draw the line somewhere.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The mother believes It was a unintentional mistake.
Let it go.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Let it go.

The Black bitch needs to be educated in hopes that she doesn't help perpetuate racism for her child's generation to have to keep fighting as we do today. Don't give KKKrackkkerz a pass!

KKKikkkes keep bringing up the holocaust and even the niggers know more about that bullshit than we do our own history and the history of KKKrackkkers with regards to racism!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Let it go.

And it wasn't the the black rod that keeps Bird_Doo-Doo logging in here either, because we all know he don't see color or race.

He just want to be where the humans are.

Look... We all know our people are psychologically damaged in way that we ourselves don't even realize, by poverty, by racism, violence.

Code:
"I’ve come upon something that disturbs me deeply,” he said. “We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I’ve come to believe we’re integrating into a burning house. “I’m afraid that America may be losing what moral vision she may have had,” he answered. “And I’m afraid that even as we integrate, we are walking into a place that does not understand that this nation needs to be deeply concerned with the plight of the poor and disenfranchised. Until we commit ourselves to ensuring that the underclass is given justice and opportunity, we will continue to perpetuate the anger and violence that tears at the soul of this nation.”

“I fear, I am integrating my people into a burning house.” ~ Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

Dr. King said the above statement to Harry Belafonte in a conversation they had before his death. Belafonte startled at the statement said to him “What should we do?” Dr. King told him that we “Become the firemen, Let us not stand by and let the house burn.”

On the flip side of that, you have a speech by Malcolm X. It was entitled “The House Negro and the Field Negro.” He spoke about how the House Negro loved the Master more than he loved himself. And that if the Masters house caught on fire, the House Negro would try to put the fire out. On the other hand you have the Field Negro. The Field Negro hated the master and despised his very existence. If the Master’s house were to catch on fire, the Field Negro would pray for a strong wind to come along.

I need you to understand what is being said here:

Code:
"If the Master’s house were to catch on fire, the Field Negro would pray for a strong wind to come along." - Malcom X

Code:
Belafonte startled at the statement said to him “What should we do?” Dr. King told him that we “Become the firemen, Let us not stand by and let the house burn.” - MLK Jr.

The boy's mother think along the same line as MLK Jr. and it was because he thought that way that our people are in the condition we are in today.

At least shes has since enough to go after the money because money is power and thanks to Martin opting for Equality instead is why we don't have either in sufficient quantity.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
While I understand that Africans, like this Kenyan woman, may not see race the way we do here in America. However, she had to know this would cause a problem. While she was fixated on the check, she should have also been thinking about how the rest of the world would view her child and, ultimately, herself.

It will take a moment, but people will start seeing her as a money grubber and then the insults will fly

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It’s her damn child!

Fuck you.

H&M Should have put that hoodie on the white child. They didn't. They KNEW what they were doing and thought it would be funny to poke fun at Black people AGAIN.

Bitch niggers, like you, seem to think these types of depictions of Black people are of no import. You are wrong, motherfucker. It does.

I adds fuel to racists all over the world and makes their collective cuckolds warm, because they see Black people like what is written on that hoodie. "We are the world" niggers, like you, are the problem.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
O, and that comment about the young lad was inappropriate. Leave it at handsome.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Code:

9 days ago

Why did you reply to him? He lives for negative... you can give him a million dollars and he will find something negative about it. Sad thing I think he's smart and often post good messages, but he writes with anger. He don't want to discuss things in a rational manner. He prefer to disrespect those he seek to get a reply from. I rarely block anyone but I quickly grew weary of him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Code:

9 days ago

9 days ago

Let's just leave all that extra creepy bullshit to WYPEEPO, we need to distinguish ourselves from them anyway and that the kind of shit white men do.

Black men don't need to be referring to our our men or boys using terms like "gorgeous."

Look up the definition of Gorgeous. It means beautiful. Are you saying a little Black boy can't be beautiful? Exactly, what are you saying?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

O, and that comment about the young lad was inappropriate. Leave it at handsome.

You know what? I'm not worried about your insecurities. He's gorgeous, which means BEAUTIFUL by definition. Educate yourself and do better in 2018. The culture needs it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Code:

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Look up the definition of Gorgeous. It means beautiful. Are you saying a little Black boy can't be beautiful? Exactly, what are you saying?

Beautiful and gorgeous may mean the same thing but one I only used in reference to women and the other in more of a generic way.

Our black skin is beautiful but that black woman is gorgeous.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"We have to..."

If someone doesn't like Blacks, then, usually, this, alone, is the reason. This team shit (based solely on race) is always gunna be what keeps you down. It instantly points you out as biased, and not appropriate to be managing anyone who isn't Black. So, it's your biggest limiter. Yourselves. I guess it feels good, but it's gunna always keep you down. If you could really look at it from a rational point of view, you'd see this is never gunna work.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Code:

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Beautiful and gorgeous may mean the same thing but one I only used in reference to women and the other in more of a generic way.

Yes. That's how YOU use it. Do you and I'll continue doing me and everything will be gravy

Track Thumbs Up/Down
White people have been working in unison to control and destroy all around them, since they have existed, and this racist pedophile @bird-fu bird-fu has the nerve to try and scold black folks for wanting to support each other. The really sad part is, some of you dumb ass niggers are eating up her shit like its chocolate soufflé..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Code:

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Yes. That's how YOU use it. Do you and I'll continue doing me and everything will be gravy

Either way your gay was showing and it just seemed a little creepy is all.

Dial that shit back little, Bruh! It won't kill you to stop at handsome the next time.

We'll still be able to get what you're saying about the little man. There's no need to be that extra about it.

First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: