Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

They say we're a country of immigrants.....Some say peasant class immigrants.
So, why now try to close the door based on a person's situation? Well, what they are leaving out is the fact that during most of that time we didn't offer SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICARE ETC. These are very expensive programs. We are, to some degree, a Welfare State. We have a safety net. So, I do think we are gunna have to have economic balance in deciding our immigration policies. We can't just keep taking in poor people. We can take some, but we need to also balance it with people who are skilled , highly educated, and don't come from cultures that encourage breeding beyond one's means. We are 20 trillion dollars in debt. People don't like hard truths.

4 days ago

Social Security is NOT an "expensive program". In fact, it is outside the Fiscal Budget entirely.

It is self-funded, as people pay into it and their employers pay into it, beginning with their very first job.

If it were not for the fact that both parties raided the Social Security Fund over the years, and replaced funds taken with Treasury Notes (IOUs), SS would be fully funded in perpetuity. In fact, it STILL has a surplus today, despite those funds having been taken.

It is one of the most successful programs in American history, and has lifted tens of millions out of poverty in their old age.

And Medicare is far more efficient, as a health insurance program, than any of the for-profit insurance company's policies. The administrative cost for the average commercial insurer is 30-35 cents per premium dollar. For Medicare it is just 5 cents.

Just the facts...

Smile

Facts:

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

So...what do you want? You complain that all of us are racist for disgusting issues that effect our community and now you complain when don't?

5 days ago

Want you to reduce.

?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

So, why now try to close the door based on a person's situation? Well, what they are leaving out is the fact that during most of that time we didn't offer SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICARE ETC. These are very expensive programs. We are, to some degree, a Welfare State. We have a safety net. So, I do think we are gunna have to have economic balance in deciding our immigration policies. We can't just keep taking in poor people. We can take some, but we need to also balance it with people who are skilled , highly educated, and don't come from cultures that encourage breeding beyond one's means. We are 20 trillion dollars in debt. People don't like hard truths.

4 days ago

Social Security is NOT an "expensive program". In fact, it is outside the Fiscal Budget entirely.

It is self-funded, as people pay into it and their employers pay into it, beginning with their very first job.

If it were not for the fact that both parties raided the Social Security Fund over the years, and replaced funds taken with Treasury Notes (IOUs), SS would be fully funded in perpetuity. In fact, it STILL has a surplus today, despite those funds having been taken.

It is one of the most successful programs in American history, and has lifted tens of millions out of poverty in their old age.

And Medicare is far more efficient, as a health insurance program, than any of the for-profit insurance company's policies. The administrative cost for the average commercial insurer is 30-35 cents per premium dollar. For Medicare it is just 5 cents.

Just the facts...

Smile

Facts

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

So...what do you want? You complain that all of us are racist for disgusting issues that effect our community and now you complain when don't?

5 days ago

Want you to reduce.

4 days ago

?

cut back

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Fuck you think the Republicans are trying to reduce entitlement spending for?

Ain\'t paying for itself.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

4 days ago

Just the facts...

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Bruh I was just talking to a friend about this. And was just watching this video. He's that old person in the family that embarrasses you every time he opens his mouth and no one wants to claim him. #anybodybuttrump2020

Trevor is getting better.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

What's the point? He's gonna spin it as "fake news" and that liberal dictatorial media (namely CNN) is pushing falsehoods. And FOX News is gonna cosign for him.

He has a system that work effectively for his supporters, they don't care. And don't want him filtered by some 'Political correct' gag order. What he said would only be offensive to people who wasn't gonna vote for him anyways. And a lot of them are gonna sit out the election anyways, because they can't get on the same page and vote.

I'm still waiting for this revolution since 11-9-16, that was the reason for sitting out the election & hoping that the train-wreck known as DT wins, so we could have the revolution.

They're almost like the people who believe in the 'Mayans' and they predict the end of the world, and it never happens.

4 days ago

If you don't like CNN or FOX news
try www.Arise.TV
It is hard to participate if you are not informed.
We need everyone to participate so we need everyone to stay informed.

It's not CNN, they're just DT own personal punching bag that he pounds in front of his deplorable base.

They wanna hear stuff like what he said about African countries and other nations with majority blacks, & that we should only allow people in from white nations like Norway.

That's what they wanna hear.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

What's the point? He's gonna spin it as "fake news" and that liberal dictatorial media (namely CNN) is pushing falsehoods. And FOX News is gonna cosign for him.

He has a system that work effectively for his supporters, they don't care. And don't want him filtered by some 'Political correct' gag order. What he said would only be offensive to people who wasn't gonna vote for him anyways. And a lot of them are gonna sit out the election anyways, because they can't get on the same page and vote.

I'm still waiting for this revolution since 11-9-16, that was the reason for sitting out the election & hoping that the train-wreck known as DT wins, so we could have the revolution.

They're almost like the people who believe in the 'Mayans' and they predict the end of the world, and it never happens.

4 days ago

If you don't like CNN or FOX news
try www.Arise.TV
It is hard to participate if you are not informed.
We need everyone to participate so we need everyone to stay informed.

4 days ago

It's not CNN, they're just DT own personal punching bag that he pounds in front of his deplorable base.

They wanna hear stuff like what he said about African countries and other nations with majority blacks, & that we should only allow people in from white nations like Norway.

That's what they wanna hear.

I don't think very many want him to say the extreme stuff that he says, but there are a lot that agree with a portion of what he says. We are $20 trillion dollars in debt. Can we really afford to keep taking in high numbers of people from countries with cultures that support breeding beyond one's means? We are struggling to pay for Social Security, Medicare, public schooling for the people we have. There is a point where one has to manage what they are doing, or the country will just be too broke to pay for social security. They will have to keep paying for Medicare, but they will cut Americans' Social Security. Look at the countries with the lowest birth rates. They will be the ones with the highest standards of living. So, to keep bringing in high amounts of people from cultures that support breeding beyond one's means will inevitably reduce the overall standard of living in this country. Diversity is important, but so is balance/ moderation. That's not to say people from any particular country should be kept out.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .

Trump reminds me a lot of the forum.... Xenophobic, racist, and deliberately illiterate.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

haitian peopre very good customers they buy my spicy kung pao chicken they say it so derricious so come buy I make it so good for you.

4 days ago

Naw....Pass on the dog food, hone.

4 days ago

It only 35% dog meat 65% chicken meat it very derricious I make it so good for you!

4 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

haitian peopre very good customers they buy my spicy kung pao chicken they say it so derricious so come buy I make it so good for you.

4 days ago

4 days ago

It only 35% dog meat 65% chicken meat it very derricious I make it so good for you!

4 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

3 days ago

I was wondering when you would finally say hi to me hi my love

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Omg I can’t!!!!!! Rofl

3 days ago

3 days ago

I was wondering when you would finally say hi to me hi my love

You made threads about others.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

THE CONVERSATION ON IMMIGRATION HAS ALWAYS HAD A "I DONT WANT BLACK/BROWN PEOPLE MOVING HERE" TYPE OF VIBE....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

3 days ago

THE CONVERSATION ON IMMIGRATION HAS ALWAYS HAD A "I DONT WANT BLACK/BROWN PEOPLE MOVING HERE" TYPE OF VIBE....

Because low GDP, and High Birth Rates. Again, we are 20 trillion DOLLARS in debt. People are being threatened with reductions/waiting longer to qualify for etc. Social Security. THE MIDDLE CLASS is falling behind. The rich Liberals yapping on T.V. DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE MIDDLE CLASS IN THIS COUNTRY. Immigration needs to be more merit based. Period. If someone is from Haiti, and shows great drive, ambition, or talent. Great.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

3 days ago

Looting, and destroying other peoples shit is not helping.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Looting, and destroying other peoples shit is not helping.

TRUTH!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

4 days ago

Just the facts...

Smile

4 days ago

I could disprove this assertion from you, but that would require me to engage you in conversation on here, as if you are a normal person.

You have shown yourself to be a racist POS, over & over, so I am not inclined to give you that normality of discussion.

And don't come back at me, you did it to yourself.

Thanks!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

ITS SAD AND FUNNY....

4 days ago

4 days ago

Just the facts...

Smile

4 days ago

2 days ago

I could disprove this assertion from you, but that would require me to engage you in conversation on here, as if you are a normal person.

You have shown yourself to be a racist POS, over & over, so I am not inclined to give you that normality of discussion.

And don't come back at me, you did it to yourself.

Thanks!

This is what happens when someone is just plain wrong on here. If you could of disproved it, you would have. So, since you can't, you just defaulted to calling someone (that doesn't agree with you) a racist. This is why you've been blocked 2 or 3 times before. You can't refrain from making plays to get Black points. Obviously, I can. Which makes my stuff far more readable, because I am not trying to echo what 80% of the Black Guys on here are writing.

Back to the thread topic.

He should of just said that he wants to use merit as thee major factor in our immigration policies. PCT has a thread about Donald paying a hoe off. That story was watered down by this shithole thing. That's probably the reason he said they are shitholes.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: