logo
Search
What's scarier: that this possibly a joke or serious retort?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-01-08 17:14:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We have a president that's hinting at a NUCLEAR WAR or use of nuclear weopons, perhaps in jest? Or we have a president that responded to a North Korean "threat" like that right tweet there?

Post Posted: 2018-01-08 19:52:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I pray Trump has a fake one but very Big.

Post Posted: 2018-01-08 23:08:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-01-08 17:14:21

I pray Trump has a fake one but very Big.

I pray that he's just a figurehead, but I'm afraid not, he's really making the tough decisions.

Post Posted: 2018-01-08 23:52:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
https://facebook.com/749467495193761/videos/1040331009440740/ This is the republican party and trump taking America down

Post Posted: 2018-01-09 04:48:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nothing scares me anymore IN THIS COUNTRY...

It was scary enough to let a reality star talking about grabbing females by the pussy to become president....It was very scary.....so if you can overcome that shit, then nothing should scare you........

If ya'll Americans were not scare of this fool during the debates, ya'll should not be scared now.....it's too late for that....Ya'll knew his intentions with North Korea BEFORE his election to office....so let's not act all scared like this shit is fresh NEWS.....

Post Posted: 2018-01-09 08:31:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

We have a president that's hinting at a NUCLEAR WAR or use of nuclear weopons, perhaps in jest? Or we have a president that responded to a North Korean "threat" like that right tweet there?

As a veteran, I understand terms like nuclear winter, mushroom clouds, airborne tornados... sadly tRump don't If tRUMP nuke North Korea the fallout will me massive for it will destroy both Koreas, parts of China, Russia as well the Baltic ares ect. Once that mess get into the air, water and earth there is to controlling. Look what happened with the nuclear reactor in Japan, we're still seeing contamination of water and foodstuffs in parts of Hawaii and California. I'm willing to bet China and Russia will view this as an attack on them. tRUMP don't understand what will happen and the Pentagon is full of cowards who are scare to upset tRUMP for fear of being fired. For those who don't know what the effect of this... imagine disappearing in a few seconds.

Post Posted: 2018-01-09 10:00:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i wanna know where all the opposition was when it came time to vote

Post Posted: 2018-01-09 14:34:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nothing scares me anymore IN THIS COUNTRY...

It was scary enough to let a reality star talking about grabbing females by the pussy to become president....It was very scary.....so if you can overcome that shit, then nothing should scare you........

If ya'll Americans were not scare of this fool during the debates, ya'll should not be scared now.....it's too late for that....Ya'll knew his intentions with North Korea BEFORE his election to office....so let's not act all scared like this shit is fresh NEWS.....

Post Posted: 2018-01-09 14:37:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

i wanna know where all the opposition was when it came time to vote

There was none! Niggers secretly voted for Trump primarily thinking that Mexicans were going to get sent back to Mexico and El Salvador by the boat loads and guess what? They're still coming over here in droves!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: