logo
Search
She's MAD!!! Hi Bird-Turd! Night Night Cave Beast!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Guten Tag! Shalom!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Coward got to call in help from other Black Bigots. Can't do anything without your crew. Sharing other peoples photos when you are too chicken shit to post your own. Anytime you want to fight alone you'll be unblocked, but you Black Bigots don't work alone. Insecure little spoiled brats like your packs. Come alone, and you'll get unblocked. Not the way you play. Not the way any of youy play. You got to come check for permission before yall even put on clothes. Got to get the o.k. Got to be Black approved. Admit it. Your whole life's purpose is just to be a member of a race. Big goals.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Laughing

Air Maid, show them that FTM PUSSY. NONE OF YOUR STRUCTURAL LINES ARE MALE. Put that photo up of you 4 or 5 years ago (pre T-Shots.) I dare you. They like FTM PUSSY. So stop the charade hone.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down
LMAO at the lies she tells! She is deathly afraid of me and would kill herself before she faced me one-on-one. She may unblock me briefly, but you can be sure she will run behind her block button inside of 24 hours. She can't handle my font.

Hey @bird-fu ! Let me show bgc what a lying, cowardly pussy you are once and for all. Unblock me and face me, and I promise you that I will not call you any names or insult you. I will destroy you by your own lies, hate and hypocricy.

Since you have declared you will face anyone one on one, lets go..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No. Not until you learn to fight alone. You, Libra, and RICKY FTM all like a little crew. That's what Libra was doing by starting this thread. Get his little Black Bigot Crew together. If you want to operate without your crew, then, fine, but you can't. That's why you couldn't wait to come running into your fellow black bigot's thread (which was a call for back up.) You are no different from the way cops like numbers. Yall love a pack. I don't need a crew helping me. You do.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu

I don't block or make restricted threads, so why don't you create a thread so that you can control who can participate, and let's go..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Darth, you read my every word on here. If you ever have anything worthwhile to contribute, I address it. Fact is you, Libra etc etc. all like to get together and play catch. That's a very female trait. You can't work alone. You have to play catch with your crew. That's what you like to do. So, I block you. If you ever grow up and work alone.........

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu you are lying! You're are a coward and you are afraid of me. You can control who enters your threads. You can create an invitation only thread and invite me and and me alone, or anyone else you want to, and you know it! That's why you are so easy to destroy. Your lies have no credibility.

You have had me on block and ignore for years, yet you always manage to copy and paste my posts and threads to make commentary. Why is that? If I don't say anything of value, why do you enter my threads and copy and paste like a 5 year old? Why are you reading anything I say at all? You have ME on block and ignore, remember???

I have never needed assistance in exposing you for who you are. You are afraid of me!

Create a thread where you can control who participates, and I will show you that I can fight alone. You already know this, of course, but you won't do it because you are afraid of me..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I never understood why he is on this site. NOBODY likes him or will.

He can start a new fetish site for garbage excuses of human beings and all the goblins and golems can appreciate his "unique features" matter of fact lack there of.

They can all praise and celebrate how mundane/bleak/insignificant he is.
Then they can debate over how he feels entitled to be treated like a "regular human being or being included in spaces that were never meant for him.

Then again it's probably better to keep him around.

Everytime I see that flat and cracked wide open ugly face, that undefined decrepit broomstick body,

I am reminded of the beauty of melanin. It's something he will never have and understand. He has been tirelessly searching his whole basic life to find something of value.

Keep trolling on. You look real cozy underneath that bridge you dwell. Who knew they could maintain WiFi signals down there.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

lol....you stirring pots this quarter, Rick?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

When it comes to that ugly dry white fag, yes

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

You are just mad that I know you're FTM.

Told ya most of these freaks like FTM pussy.

So, why hide it? Your lines aren't male. Your legs are definitely some sort of awkward female design.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

You are just mad that I know you're FTM.

Told ya most of these freaks like FTM pussy.

So, why hide it? Your lines aren't male. Your legs are definitely some sort of awkward female design.

You sound completely stupid

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: