logo
Search
Who Here Knows Another Language? Im Trying To Pick Up Korean  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If you know me then you know I have a passion for languages. So passionate that I’ve developed a special case of A.D.D where I hop from one language to the other because the very thought of learning a different language sends me into a frenzy.

My latest frenzy is due to Korean R&B singer “Dean”. This song is one of his best by far! I’ve literally only played this song at least 50 times per day for the past two weeeks

Dude is sexy as fuck! I’d chopstick his sushi hole Laughing

Anywho, I learned the Korean alphabet “Hangul” awhile ago but thanks to my favorite language site “Duolingo” the language course for Korean is complete so now I can get into vocabulary and grammar.

Do you know any other language besides English? What’s your native language? What language do you yearn to learn?

Let’s chat!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
IF YOU'RE TRYING TO PICK UP KOREAN I THINK THE KOREAN DUDES WOULD BE FINE WITH ENGLISH WHILE GETTING DICKED DOWN...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

IF YOU'RE TRYING TO PICK UP KOREAN I THINK THE KOREAN DUDES WOULD BE FINE WITH ENGLISH WHILE GETTING DICKED DOWN...

Hell yes! I’d dick those pink bootyholes DOWN! Especially his! 😋😋😋😋

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

LMAO!!

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
😋

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

You're in for a big disappointment and will eventually be coming back to Black! Believe me! LOL! You go right on ahead with all of that!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Recycled sound....sounds like bitch better have my money by rihanna....and the video is giving me Beyonce/JayZ on the run tour and bonnie and clyde video....sounds like James Dean by Dawn Richards too....
NOTHING ORIGINAL ABOUT THIS.....
Asians do nothing but bootleg.....
And this is the shit you played 50 times?....lol.....
You're confused....super crazy....

I speak 4 languages in addition to English....and I write in 2 languages plus writing in English....but ofcourse these are native African languages, French, and Pidgin (African Creole)......NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT KNOWING MULTIPLE LANGUAGES....atleast not to me....My bf and and most of my friends would never understand so it's useless.....

Now you know what I've noticed about African Americans.....Ya'll will learn every language and talk about learning korean and chinese and yada yada yada....but when it comes to the language of YOUR OWN ANCESTORS, the thought never crosses you alls minds....sick of tired of black people getting Asian tattoos and trying to explain that shit....you look crazy as hell as black man with a chinese tat and you'll sound crazy when you open your mouth to speak an Asian language....Doesn't make you cool....just makes you seem confused about who you are.....and what you should be about.....I have no desire to learn an Asian language....NEVER HAVE.....and that K-pop nonsense is a phase that will die out soon....and now they're doing K-TRAP......and you niggas are gasing that shit up.....disgusting.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Recycled sound....sounds like bitch better have my money by rihanna....and the video is giving me Beyonce/JayZ on the run tour and bonnie and clyde video....sounds like James Dean by Dawn Richards too....

I speak 4 languages in addition to English....and I write in 2 languages plus writing in English....but ofcourse these are native African languages, French, and Pidgin (African Creole)......NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT KNOWING MULTIPLE LANGUAGES....atleast not to me....My bf and and most of my friends would never understand so it's useless.....

Now you know what I've noticed about African Americans.....Ya'll will learn every language and talk about learning korean and chinese and yada yada yada....but when it comes to the language of YOUR OWN ANCESTORS, the thought never crosses you alls minds....sick of tired of black people getting Asian tattoos and trying to explain that shit....you look crazy as hell as black man with a chinese tat and you'll sound crazy when you open your mouth to speak an Asian language....Doesn't make you cool....just makes you seem confused about who you are.....and what you should be about.....I have no desire to learn an Asian language....NEVER HAVE.....and that K-pop nonsense is a phase that will die out soon....and now they're doing K-TRAP......and you niggas are gasing that shit up.....disgusting.....

LOL! Your hateful tinged rhetoric of African Americans is very typical of the more arrogant and bitter Africans many an African American encounters on a daily basis in this country!

We're not seeing many Africans from various African countries reaching out and trying to teach African Americans our native tongues nor setting up classes or schooling to teach African Americans any type of real pride and education of our heritage!

The shit many an African American has faced with regards to getting in touch and truly being prideful in actually being African Diaspora in a stolen nation could be better banished by those of you whom come to this land and teaching us everything from language to culture to history instead of many of our peeps having to go along with white given bullshit and making up shit!

We can't be such the horrible people being that had it NOT been for the Diaspora in this country, many of the conveniences you niggahz have in African nations, you wouldn't be privy to today!

Y'all niggahz wearing perms, using hot combs, driving cars, using cell phones and all sorts of things!

Girl, Bye! Get the fuck out of here with that hateful shit!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

LOL! Your hateful tinged rhetoric of African Americans is very typical of the more arrogant and bitter Africans many an African American encounters on a daily basis in this country!

We're not seeing many Africans from various African countries reaching out and trying to teach African Americans our native tongues nor setting up classes or schooling to teach African Americans any type of real pride and education of our heritage!

The shit many an African American has faced with regards to getting in touch and truly being prideful in actually being African Diaspora in a stolen nation could be better banished by those of you whom come to this land and teaching us everything from language to culture to history instead of many of our peeps having to go along with white given bullshit and making up shit!

We can't be such the horrible people being that had it NOT been for the Diaspora in this country, many of the conveniences you niggahz have in African nations, you wouldn't be privy to today!

Y'all niggahz wearing perms, using hot combs, driving cars, using cell phones and all sorts of things!

And Koreans are not reaching out to you to teach you Korean either....
So you can miss me with that ENTITLED mess....

The chinese don't want you tattooing their alphabets on your skin either.....cuz you can't even pronounce that shit.....They never reached out to any of you to tat anything of theirs on your black ass

Many of the conveniences SOME OF US AFRICANS have are due to our finances.....It's not like that shit was passed out for free99 like Oprah's favorite things christmas list....You get a car....You get a fridge....passing out houses and shit on Oprah....NAH....you're fool.....what good is a convenience if you don't have the funds to afford it.....IT'S THE MONEY....not the convenience.....And all those technologies...cell phones....cars....etc....those came originally came from Europe....Not America......Most of those technologies never came from America nor were they developed by AfroAmericans either.....and besides, African resources were exploited to gather the funds to develop those technologies....so either way, it is because of us Africans and our natural resources that those technologies exist...Without our supply, money would have never been gathered to make those technologies.....SO WE'RE JUST AS ENTITLED TO USE THEM....even the jewels on the Queen of England's crown came from Africa....Yes.....those british royal jewels did not come from Europe.....Europe doesn't have Diamonds and Precious gems.....IT IS BECAUSE OF US THAT YOU EXIST.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

Lol, that ignorant nigger is always trying to school somebody! She is an ignorant Chicago project hoodrat who actually has the audacity to say that Whites from Europe aren't racist. That girl and her delusions..Smile

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

All I asked was if you knew another language or three etc and you turn this into an interracial superiority speech!

Sheesh you motherfuckers are so damn bitter!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

All I asked was if you knew another language or three etc and you turn this into an interracial superiority speech!

lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Languages are funny. The evaporate pretty quickly (but they come back quickly too). At one point I was fluent in a couple languages, but never more than three at a time.
I learned French in high school. Learned German and Spanish in college. Was an exchange student in Germany and France. Then when I was stationed in Holland I learned Dutch. I can still understand Dutch and German with no problem, and can still speak Dutch fairly well (I lived there for 21 years).

I loved languages too, but I am pretty much done with that now. If I move to South Africa, I might learn a local language to meet the locals.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

Lol....
Interracial where?.....

But it's cool....be the so called sophisticated black guy that speaks korean and listens to K-Pop....I bet that denegrolizes you....and get some Asian symbols tatted on you too to seal the deal.....that's right....and you'd really be winning when you tell ppl you're mixed with Asian.....cuz you know every negro will claim to be mixed with everything but black...lmao....

It's all good....Do you.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

Pay that gal no mind. She just mad because she's stuck in the Chicago projects. She got a butterface white boy from Europe to show her some positive attention, so she thinks that makes her an expert on world affairs..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Haitian Creole

Some Spanish

Some French

Lil Japanese (karate)

Over recent yrs on and off learning Italian

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .

. . . learn English bew... one can obtain a PhD in English, so there's a lot to learn... learn it to the next level, and then the level after that...

. . .. that's more valuable than casually knowing 5 diff languages...

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

. . .

. . . learn English bew... one can obtain a PhD in English, so there's a lot to learn... learn it to the next level, and then the level after that...

Again, you’re being patronizing. All I asked was if you knew another language or not. I didn’t need your intel on what language you think I should learn or the obvious fact that you can get a PhD in English. You’re not my mentor.

With that being said, 안녕하세요.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Lol....
Interracial where?.....

But it's cool....be the so called sophisticated black guy that speaks korean and listens to K-Pop....I bet that denegrolizes you....and get some Asian symbols tatted on you too to seal the deal.....that's right....and you'd really be winning when you tell ppl you're mixed with Asian.....cuz you know every negro will claim to be mixed with everything but black...lmao....

Sorry I meant to type “intraracial” superiority speech

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Lol....
Interracial where?.....

6 days ago

Sorry I meant to type “intraracial” superiority speech

Bro don't let the niggers of bgc get you down. Leave them all stuck in that box that will never be a crate.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Haitian Creole

Some Spanish

Some French

Lil Japanese (karate)

Over recent yrs on and off learning Italian

Ain't fluent in none of em SMFH

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

. . .

My experience from Knowing five different languages made it possible for me to submerge myself in five different cultures, in four different countries has been invaluable to me, becoming the person I am. When you know a few languages, you can compare them, for their number of rules, how willing native speakers are to violate the rules, and how snobbish they are towards their own various dialect speakers.

For me being understood and understanding people in their native language was the goal, not being an expert in any one language.

But I know Americans who speak only English, who would agree with you. Ones who feel competent to correct other peoples grammar, spelling, and frown at other sub-cultures non-standard vernacular. I love it when white Americans correct my use of English, or looked shocked when I admit I have never heard a word they use, or some obscure language rule they find I violated.

Personally I would trade having a working knowledge of three different languages to being an expert in just one.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Lol....
Interracial where?.....

LMAO stop it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Lol....
Interracial where?.....

True. People will guess they are mixed with Native American and are actually mixed with South East Asian. And I kinda agree with libra guy because no one is really encouraging us to connect with our African brothers and sisters and learn some Yoruba language. White culture is constantly bombarding us and after that is Asian (video games, food, media, etc). Not once have you ever seen an African takeout restaurant in a SMALL town. Not once have you seen African animation or African tv drama in a traditional African language. You will see a Japanese tv station or a spanish station on public tv before you will see a Ghanian station......don't bully people because they are disconnected from your culture. If you want Afro-Americans to take an interest, then come together as a community and make initiatives to have more of a voice and presence in the national community. But then again...that may not be possible since African immigrants are a big minority even more than Afro-Americans. I guess I'm just saying to be understanding and not belittle us for wanting to do new things in our lives that are not connected to something we were severed from a long time ago.

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

. . .

6 days ago

Again, you’re being patronizing. All I asked was if you knew another language or not. I didn’t need your intel on what language you think I should learn or the obvious fact that you can get a PhD in English. You’re not my mentor.

With that being said, 안녕하세요.

. . .
. Laughing
.you remind me of the slow kids in highschool who often gets defensive when ppl have discussions.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: