Search
Little dick tops  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why do some of these niggas be tops with these little 5 inch dicks

Like nigga if I can’t bounce on top of your dick like a pogo stick without your dick falling out then you shouldn’t be a top

Track Thumbs Up/Down
y'all better stop dick shaming these lil dick tops- shit they might be the last of a dying breed.......but then again what IS a top...cause um...tuh....(rolls eyes)

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They tops because they have a natural urge to fuk (and maybe breed) a bussy. Tops have the urge to wanna fuk....bottoms have the urge to wanna arch their backs, lay on their backs, or on their stomachs and/or ride a dyck. Bottoms want their bussies stroked (and maybe creamed from a dude's nut).

The size of it doesn't really matter...its about their natural desires.

That's like telling a dude who is over 6 feet, with a muscular and very masculine body, big feet, big dyck, etc. that he should be heterosexual and fuk pusse cuz he looks too masculine and can easily pull women. But he may be homosexual as fuk. Same with a phat azz, big tittie having broad with a feminine face...dudes may wanna fuk and nut in her...but she may be the biggest dyke out here.

What they desire may not equate to what box u wanna put them in.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The prostate is only about 3 inches deep in the rectum, so you don't need to have a big D to know how to hit his spot.

Just saying.

What most people are desiring is to be "filled up". That is why you need someone with 'girth", thickness..not so much length.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

They tops because they have a natural urge to fuk (and maybe breed) a bussy. Tops have the urge to wanna fuk....bottoms have the urge to wanna arch their backs, lay on their backs, or on their stomachs and/or ride a dyck. Bottoms want their bussies stroked (and maybe creamed from a dude's nut).

That's like telling a dude who is over 6 feet, with a muscular and very masculine body, big feet, big dyck, etc. that he should be heterosexual and fuk pusse cuz he looks too masculine and can easily pull women. But he may be homosexual as fuk. Same with a phat azz, big tittie having broad with a feminine face...dudes may wanna fuk and nut in her...but she may be the biggest dyke out here.

Well I just don’t understand it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

y'all better stop dick shaming these lil dick tops- shit they might be the last of a dying breed.......but then again what IS a top...cause um...tuh....(rolls eyes)

Well they might as well go too because I can’t do nothing with anything below 9 inches

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

The prostate is only about 3 inches deep in the rectum, so you don't need to have a big D to know how to hit his spot.

Just saying.

What most people are desiring is to be "filled up". That is why you need someone with 'girth", thickness..not so much length.

Um I need both girth and length

Track Thumbs Up/Down
that's mean but at least they use their dick like a man unlike the majority.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

😋 that was hot.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Well they might as well go too because I can’t do nothing with anything below 9 inches

LMAO AHAHA but what if he is EVERYTHING you could dream of- would seem SILLY to rebuke him cause he got a 8 and "you" need a 9.....hmm hmm hmm

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Even tho I'm technically verse

I've gotten plenty ass with my 6....its all about eating Dat ass rite and the stroke.

I ain't gonna lie....for a while I did think my dick was too small for any bottom to like.....part of the reason I only bottomed in the beginning.....but there are plenty of bottoms who only fuck with 5 to 8.....they like their walls

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Why do some of these niggas be tops with these little 5 inch dicks

Like nigga if I can’t bounce on top of your dick like a pogo stick without your dick falling out then you shouldn’t be a top

Some ..
Might say it's not the size
It's what u can do
With what u have

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So are you telling me that you love getting ya brains blown by 5" tops? nicceeee

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

LMAO AHAHA but what if he is EVERYTHING you could dream of- would seem SILLY to rebuke him cause he got a 8 and "you" need a 9.....hmm hmm hmm

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

I've gotten plenty ass with my 6....its all about eating Dat ass rite and the stroke.

I ain't gonna lie....for a while I did think my dick was too small for any bottom to like.....part of the reason I only bottomed in the beginning.....but there are plenty of bottoms who only fuck with 5 to 8.....they like their walls

This is how your bottoms must feel

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Well I just don’t understand it

I understand but that's life...everything doesn't always make sense. Everything isn't always picture perfect....everything doesn't always fit.

I used to think why some of the masculine nice dyck having nice muscular dudes wanna be bottoms....just cuz I want them to fuk my bussy doesn't mean they want to fuk my bussy, or for a matter of fact..any other bussy

There are levels to life...and its even more levels in this lifestyle. Why do u think some trannies and drag queens and fems top? How would it look if I said...u too fem to top....maybe they still wanna fuk and stroke some bussy/pusse.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

This is how your bottoms must feel

They prolly do think Dat

Till I put it to work

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

When they ride for dey man like u won't believe - switch da color of dey hair like E v E- I like dem G H E T T O...
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: