logo
Search
Is It Just Me, Or......?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Is it just me, or does it seem that when you deal with people nowadays, they seem to have an insatiable desire for pictures? I don't know what it is, or maybe it's just me, but you meet people and they are always asking for you to send them pictures. Some people will even cut you off if you don't continuously send them pics. I've talked to people on here, they'd see my pics, we'd chat and almost everyday, they're asking for more pics.

You hear this paranoid term "catfish" get thrown around a lot and people seem to believe that if you don't take pics everyday, then you must be using someone else's pics. I'm old school, we didn't have camera phones until I was like 20. If you wanted to see if somebody was the truth or not, you'd meet up in person.

Someone fill me in.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. ..

. send me sum knudes bew....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Is it just me, or does it seem that when you deal with people nowadays, they seem to have an insatiable desire for pictures? I don't know what it is, or maybe it's just me, but you meet people and they are always asking for you to send them pictures. Some people will even cut you off if you don't continuously send them pics. I've talked to people on here, they'd see my pics, we'd chat and almost everyday, they're asking for more pics.

You hear this paranoid term "catfish" get thrown around a lot and people seem to believe that if you don't take pics everyday, then you must be using someone else's pics. I'm old school, we didn't have camera phones until I was like 20. If you wanted to see if somebody was the truth or not, you'd meet up in person.

Someone fill me in.....

Stop reading my mind.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Someone fill me in.....

LOL u are so correct and its been my thoughts for a couple of years now.

Talking to dudes online can be draining. Some constantly want u to send them pics...even the so called discrete and DL ones. I'm thinking like I am discrete and I don't send multiple pics out like that. Some of its due to too many people being overly dependent on technology....this causes some to lack social skills and desire to do face to face interaction.

Someone can send u pics all day...but will u still be attracted to them in person. Some look better in their pics than in person. Then lets get into the energies that person display and how they make u feel. Face to face interaction for me anyday.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Someone fill me in.....

Guys are Visual. They need to constantly see and be reminded of....once you meet that person in person & leave them with something to remember you by πŸ˜€πŸ˜€, that need for visuals normally subsides......

Aaaaaaand then, its the nasty freaks who just want pictures of you to jack off/fantasize with.............

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Someone fill me in.....

4 days ago

Guys are Visual. They need to constantly see and be reminded of....once you meet that person in person & leave them with something to remember you by πŸ˜€πŸ˜€, that need for visuals normally subsides......

Aaaaaaand then, its the nasty freaks who just want pictures of you to jack off/fantasize with.............

I’m a nasty freak but a gentleman too ☺️

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I get REALLY annoyed when someone doesn't have a picture up...

but keeps asking me for pictures.

Da fu(k?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Da fu(k?

I block them hoes or let them keep sending me messages until they stop and move on to somebody else!

Even after exchanging numbers with a niggah, if his ass sends more than 3 text messages, I suggest that he pick up the phone. If we don't speak over the phone and don't meet face to face within a few weeks, I block the number and delete that shit off of my phone. When back on line, his shit get's blocked too!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Niggahz who do that shit are clinically fucked up and should be avoided at all cost! There are more crazies on line than you can shake a stick at! Most of these folks are THIRSTY, but too punk assed to put their money where their mouth is!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Da fu(k?

4 days ago

I block them hoes or let them keep sending me messages until they stop and move on to somebody else!

Even after exchanging numbers with a niggah, if his ass sends more than 3 text messages, I suggest that he pick up the phone. If we don't speak over the phone and don't meet face to face within a few weeks, I block the number and delete that shit off of my phone. When back on line, his shit get's blocked too!

Please change your picture. Thanks for co-operating.

-BGC Administration & Management

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Da fu(k?

4 days ago

4 days ago

My bad! I didn't know that's what you were doing!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It is weird. Nobody wants face pics, probably because of the DL thing, but I do not sent xxx pics, which is what they seem to want. If you send a face pic or any pic that is not XXX, it seems they lose interest.

The times are a changing, but I am not changing with them on this one.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yeah, I send a few pics, which are clear as day, but always get asked for more. I get some people do that to try to verify that you're who you say you are (i.e. if you have multiple face pics that aren't searchable online, odds are that the face pics are you), but I don't play that picture game. I'm more than happy to video chat, though.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Da fu(k?

4 days ago

4 days ago

Is the new profile pic better?

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Thanks for the feedback. It really had me wondering. Some people are okay with taking and sending pics all the time but damn....
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: