logo
Search
At the point where i will marry for financial stability  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Not love..., I’m single but I can get a man at anytime. If I get married at this point it will be for financial stability for the both of us... love will come out of the successful partnership.

When I say financial stability mean something that will cover health and life insurance, cost of living which primarily includes monthly expenses to run a home together. Anything else will come last. His family can have a medical history of heart disease. I will already have him covered. Or anything that may happen to the both of us health wise.

If he in life support and doctor tell me the condition not gonna get better and I have to make a decision. I will tell the doctor give me some alone time to say goodbye. Funeral cost will be taken care of and everything... I would not mine consider my mother in law or father in law with suggestions because it’s their child as well my husband.

That’s all I look forward to.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
*DELUSIONAL GWARL*

*EXITS THREAD FOR GOOD*

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

*DELUSIONAL GWARL*

*EXITS THREAD FOR GOOD*

I can’t be delusional because I don’t go walking around dressed like a woman

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ch....
You don't deserve any kind of respect for thinking like that....and you said for "us"....Did that nigga tell you he needed financial assistance?....Don't make an "us" situation....It's all about you hoe...

SHAMELESS BITCH.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Ch....
You don't deserve any kind of respect for thinking like that....and you said for "us"....Did that nigga tell you he needed financial assistance?....Don't make an "us" situation....It's all about you hoe...

SHAMELESS BITCH.....

It is us his finances and mines together equal financial stability people don’t think of the important things...we both have to be covered.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Not love..., I’m single but I can get a man at anytime. If I get married at this point it will be for financial stability for the both of us... love will come out of the successful partnership.

When I say financial stability mean something that will cover health and life insurance, cost of living which primarily includes monthly expenses to run a home together. Anything else will come last. His family can have a medical history of heart disease. I will already have him covered. Or anything that may happen to the both of us health wise.

If he in life support and doctor tell me the condition not gonna get better and I have to make a decision. I will tell the doctor give me some alone time to say goodbye. Funeral cost will be taken care of and everything... I would not mine consider my mother in law or father in law with suggestions because it’s their child as well my husband.

I sense an air of comedy with rhis, but it begs the question

Why are so many gay men looking to be kept ?

I work my ass off, save money, moved up tax brackets and got myself out of poverty. I'll be damned if I let some leeching queen come in and reap all of that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Torch is Jumanie broke? Did he ask you to move in with you? Are you nuts?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't see anything wrong with this....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Thank you, because the stupid fags do... Rolling Eyes

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

No I ain’t nuts you stupid ass hoe. Didn’t your wife divorce your punk ass because of emvrsssment and humiliation. Now she moved on and refused to bury yo ass because.......

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You don't have to marry for that!

Plus, how would you find love? You didn't even focus on his romantic needs or what kind of sucker you're gonna pull that'll love easy and commit to this relationship. I believe you can make it happen and I don't think he'd like it. Remember, it takes two to tango but one to nae nae on out the door.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

I work my ass off, save money, moved up tax brackets and got myself out of poverty. I'll be damned if I let some leeching queen come in and reap all of that.

Who said someone will do that?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. .. .I tink you're onto someting...
. . I was readin accounts of arranged marriages and the majority of the stories seem to have had a good outcomes...
.. . . . those marriages often had only 1 or two meetings between the bride and groom before their marriage.... their unifying factors were all based on education, income, goals for children, and the yearning for stability of a family unit.... there were plenty of falling in love during the union and amiable partners learning to love their spouse, despite not being in love or in like when they first saw each other...
. . if it works for you... go for it.... don't forget that those who disapprove of your piquant thinking arent there to endure the hardship you have to go thru. .. .

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

You don't have to marry for that!

Plus, how would you find love? You didn't even focus on his romantic needs or what kind of sucker you're gonna pull that'll love easy and commit to this relationship. I believe you can make it happen and I don't think he'd like it. Remember, it takes two to tango but one to nae nae on out the door.

I know I have to marry for that....I was just saying....I already sad love come out of a successful partnership. My parents are together because of financial stability. They are not going to divorce and start over. Yes they live together. . All the kinds are grown.. the youngest is 38 years old. I’m sure they love each other after all these years it’s about financial stability

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

. . .
. . I was readin accounts of arranged marriages and the majority of the stories seem to have had a good outcomes...
.. . . . those marriages often had only 1 or two meetings between the bride and groom before their marriage.... their unifying factors were all based on education, income, goals for children, and the yearning for stability of a family unit.... there were plenty of falling in love during the union and amiable partners learning to love their spouse, despite not being in love or in like when they first saw each other...
. . if it works for you... go for it.... don't forget that those who disapprove of your piquant thinking arent there to endure the hardship you have to go thru. .. .

Thank you so much❤️

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Alot of gay men have your mentality

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Alot of gay men have your mentality

And what’s wrong with that... is it suppose to be negative? I got my own everything . I’m eduacatrd sexy and single😎. Not a shamed at all .. it’s not about being kept who said your not gonna meet that want sane as you. If you die everything go to the state if it ain’t the next of kin... who said all your kin folks gonna be alive when you die?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .

.. . . . demanding that your partner is financially stable is no different from demanding your partner be a physically attractive person or a bottom or even Black...
. . . in fact.. .financial stability is probably the most sensible thing to demand from a potential partner... why? because that's actually someting a person can help (to a certain extent) rather than the other attributes...
. . . .. . . I'm financially stable because I deliberately studied hard, did what I was supposed to do, day in, day out, without fail, and I've chosen to work 7 days a week and uphold my responsibility. I feel like my money and related situation is a form of representation of who I am--since I wasn't born into money, and it was causative directly by my action...
. . . now... I was born looking like the way I do... and there isn't much I can change. I can work out, keep a clean image, and wear the most appropriate attires.... that will def help, but it will go only so far, as far as my looks are. I can't help it. I didn't ask for it. It was given to me, without merit or effort. So when a person is here for me (my looks), I don't tink he is interested in who I am as far as my character and action. He's interested in an immutable trait that I did not work for.
. . . . . so... you gorls reconsider what it means to be attracted to someone, for different ppl, before getting your panties in super bunch....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

I met a guy who said he will marry the cutest guy who won't cheat....

TF I look like judging that man....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

They just don't want you to have it....

Nigga synthesis...stop telling them your desires lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

No I ain’t nuts you stupid ass hoe. Didn’t your wife divorce your punk ass because of emvrsssment and humiliation. Now she moved on and refused to bury yo ass because.......

Smile

*FIXED*

@lose-ya-breath - aka: Sam L. Townsend Jr., you've just been cooked.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

. . .

.. . . . demanding that your partner is financially stable is no different from demanding your partner be a physically attractive person or a bottom or even Black...
. . . in fact.. .financial stability is probably the most sensible thing to demand from a potential partner... why? because that's actually someting a person can help (to a certain extent) rather than the other attributes...
. . . .. . . I'm financially stable because I deliberately studied hard, did what I was supposed to do, day in, day out, without fail, and I've chosen to work 7 days a week and uphold my responsibility. I feel like my money and related situation is a form of representation of who I am--since I wasn't born into money, and it was causative directly by my action...
. . . now... I was born looking like the way I do... and there isn't much I can change. I can work out, keep a clean image, and wear the most appropriate attires.... that will def help, but it will go only so far, as far as my looks are. I can't help it. I didn't ask for it. It was given to me, without merit or effort. So when a person is here for me (my looks), I don't tink he is interested in who I am as far as my character and action. He's interested in an immutable trait that I did not work for.
. . . . . so... you gorls reconsider what it means to be attracted to someone, for different ppl, before getting your panties in super bunch....

The looks goes away after a while...it gets old and reality start to kick in ... good looks will not help it maintain

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Smile

*FIXED*

i had the get that B!tch Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Smile

*FIXED*

I had to get that B!tch Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

. . .

Well said....I don't find anything wrong with OP said either...as long as he is willing to work and help with the couple's financial status/security.

It would be one thing if he asking for a sugar daddy and for someone to support him while he staying at home all day doing nothing.

Finances are the #1 reason why couples/marriages break up. U gotta place prime import on finances, type of desired lifestyle, credit, debt management, and income. If a couple cant agree on this...then they should reconsider marriage and remaining a couple.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: