Track Thumbs Up/Down
especially if THEY TRYNA TOP U....

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Fuck them.

4 days ago

Your bad. That ship has sailed.

Stop with that gay shit bro!! lel Man up!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Fuck them.

4 days ago

Your bad. That ship has sailed.

4 days ago

Stop with that gay shit bro!! lel Man up!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

In a nut shell ( as told to me by ex-fem-bots ) The average fem is just an insecure attention seeking faggot.

To delve deeper, at the core of the faggotry is anger and depression and not willing to let go and let the inner God prevail!

Most Common Fuckeries Committed by Fem-bots:

1.) Reading Folks
2.) Quick to Jump to BAD Conclusions
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
6.) The World is her Fashion Show and Run Way
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky
10.) Always Wanna Be One UP on Perceived Competition

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

This

Thank you. This comes from years of experience, but some folks learn folks early. There's always a bunch of psychos who try and make you believe that what you're looking at and feeling aren't real for their own twisted purposes.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

In a nut shell ( as told to me by ex-fem-bots ) The average fem is just an insecure attention seeking faggot.

To delve deeper, at the core of the faggotry is anger and depression and not willing to let go and let the inner God prevail!

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!
Absolutely and exactly!!!!

5 days ago

Glad ya recognize! It seems like there's some kind of evil upsurge of folks thinking that faggotry is acceptable and the norm with ALL of us brothas who like men. I've had to check a fruity booty buddy of mine and a couple of bitches at work on this shit. Their asses know NOW and kind of mad about it!

Faggotry is always so damned buffoonish and these same bitches don't ever take a man serious when trying to help them especially in dire situations. The average fag hag and man hating broad STILL doesn't have the respect and love they could and should for men.

When you have a fem-bot in their midsts, all they wanna do is get alleged secrets on dudes to try and harm whatever man they feel slighted them or check up to see if any dude they might be interested in is "batting for the same team!"

Some broads can be so damned juvenile!!!

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

I really wish that ma dude @cashme_ifyoucan was on here cuz he would lay it all out about many of these fem dudes. Dont get me wrong there are majority of some fem dudes who dont partake in such actions that are norm to many fem dudes. I think the only thing that i like about kc is the ability to not get sucked up into the LGBT world and risk having your personality destroyed because of something overly petty such as a rejection to date them. And if you had befriended one and they wanted to go further with you and you decided not to go further with them they can be almost absolutely vicious at best if not fatally vicious at best. So what i do i try to notice of one is totally and fully "all about da life" and tread carefully and NEVER give out a name show a pic or give a phone number to them and give them ANY ammunition for personal destruction. An angry feminist dude can be one of the most fatalist individuals that one can ever encounter in their lives.

5 days ago

True Dat! Them feminist motha fuckas are just low self esteem having delusional faggots who most likely don't get laid. The right penis shoved down their throats and deep up in them guts will resolve that bullshit.

Usually when I see a dude who's all too enamored with female celebs such as Rihanna and Janet or some other mellow dramatic broad, it's a tell tale sign that he's a bitchy and treacherous faggot. They're also very delusional and have the personality of what's known in the psych world as histrionic personality disorder...which is more common with WOMEN!

There had been a discussion on the forum that was more directly related to DL and "GAY" peeps. The shit started taking a turn or a life of its own, but much of the shit discussed really needs to be discussed will all sorts of scrutiny.

The main two forum regulars were making some really good valid points. The thing is that "GAY" and "DL" often gets confusing about what types of "GAY" and "DL" they themselves and others are speaking of and thinking of.

5 days ago

Ha ha true that ma dude!!
As a matter of fact many make those two very confusing however the two are not very confusing overall. Gay and D.L. are "simular" but they are NOT the same. As D.L. is absolutely simply stated Down Low u will never openly find these guys in the open (especially if there discreet as well taking D.L. all the way to a whole different level) no matter what u do unless one gives an opportunity to share ones life to another from first contact of the given individual. But really think deal is all over the place with so much stipulations and double standards at place its enough to make a reasonable well minded individuals head to spend.

5 days ago

Yes!!! What folks rambling on and on with the suggestion of one being better than the other, both of them are hoes and subjected to any and all of the same fates when behaving recklessly. Both sides of the popular coin got major shit to more properly deal with.

5 days ago

And many out there are like "what a shame those 71% have cut there dating pool down shane on them" but to that respect shame on them for making us make that decision and shame on them for thinking about protecting ourselfs from there absolute time bomb like reckless behavior u have no clue and i mean NO CLUE when its going to flare up and when it will ever end once it has flared up or how to never face that flare up in the first place and also live a comfortable masculine life the way how acual men live there lives. I mean shit they think that's just to much to ask for sometimes. Confused

5 days ago

What I say to them hoes is FUCK THEM! When you get to my age, you can better spot a problematic hoe-bitch or faggalicious freak and cut their shit off at the path! The fruity buddy of mine, I slipped knowing full well that I probably shouldn't be fucking with him to keep my shit on the quiet tip. It fucks with him that STILL, there are all too many women on the job and who come on our job and be getting their flirt on and passing me their phone numbers! LOL! I checked his ass the other day about the shit and dude was nervous as fuck, but I could tell that he felt as though he was right in trying to put my business out there on the job. I could also tell that he knows that some really hard shit is coming down on his ass should he try some shit like that again.

5 days ago

Gosh i wish women liked me like that. Ive never had that kind of attention from women like that. *sige*

U see here in Missouri you can file a complaint against someone and that individual can be fired based on the fact that he is gay. Missouri constitution dose no recognise fireing someone who is in the LGBT unjustified. Yea thats exactly what I'm talking about there when it comes to many who are fem and have a burning desire to "expose someone" just for the sake of doing it and getting false gratification from doing it.

5 days ago

You and I may need to have a private conversation about this. What I had been telling these panderers of fag fuckery is that a dude being some OUT type of Fruit Loop isn't the way to go for ALL SORTS OF REASONS.

First of all, being a flaming sissy isn't natural no matter how much these punks try to make people believe. At the core of the faggotry lies a whole hidden world of shit they won't openly share about their perceived reality and how it came into play today.

Next, there have been and still are plenty of homos whom don't buy into the narrative of white created fuckery who still FIGHT for fairness and equality, basically banishing homophobia in the work place as well as outside of it.

These fruity booties have some warped and delusional blurred vision that the whole world should accept them for the types of clowns they portray. They give ZERO FUCKS about how it TRULY affects others because they're in DEEP Denial about their own unearthed bullshit!

This fag entitlement that many a homo who subscribes to Batty Bwoy behaviors is so stiflingly nauseous that they're counteracting the very same things they claim they want to do away with.

I don't believe nor feel the slightest bit of delight in hearing or knowing that somebody got his ass kicked nor killed by these sick fucks who like to bully and kill a fruity bootie! That shit aint cool! He's human just like any other man.

The agenda ( The GAY Agenda ) is mired in white supremacy, but from the faggalicious sector of it. Niggahz whom are COONS buy into that bullshit and bring the rest of the Black community down when being "GAY" soldiers ultimately selling their birthright and souls to white supremacists!

Faggotry was concocted by early colonialist racists to keep a more careful eye on African revolts from slavery! This is something always remembered and passed down generations in Jamaica. Batty Man gets NO love there! This isn't to say that there aren't any brothas fuckin' around in Jamaica because there's a gang of motha fuckas there sucking dick and getting that ass blown out!

The white faggotry of homosexuality is the eye sore and main issue with regards to homosexuality in general. Homosexuality isn't ABNORMAL and it's been seen in several different species of animals as well. It's the same as eye, hair and skin color and body shape. It varies from person to person and is far more common than people want to pretend it to be.

I'll bet that if you do your research on and with these faggots, you'll find out a whole lot of surface shit they do, at the core of it are some very common fucked up issues that people often have across the board!

Allowing racist KKKrackkkerz to put their face on it only to suit their twisted needs is how things get very complicated for some.

Anything that white folks ( most, seemingly ) can't understand nor control, they seek to destroy! This can also be looked at from the stand point of African spirituality as well as with people of other ethnicities/races!

Look at the movies they produce where it's always some intrusive KKKrackkker who's the hero in which his ass was some place he had absolutely NO business and intrude on. Anybody of another races and in and on their own land was made out to ALWAYS be the bad guy with the KKKrackkker always serving up some dick to the women!

See!? These PecKKKawoods do more to tell on themselves than many of y'all actually realize!

ALL of the imagery that most of us in this stolen nation have been privy to have been infected with white ideologies with tactical shit that destroys any natural and true inclinations of Black people.

Our folks fought and continue to fight to remain the spiritual supreme beings that we were born...no matter how much Caucasian a negro may have in his blood lines, but some Black folks with far more African blood than others would rather succumb to white fuckery!

5 days ago

Aw shit cuz u went ham on diz shit frfr!

Look hea ma dude im a lil drunk and ma mind on dip set mode so lettme read diz and hit it up aright ma dude? Dont worry ma dude i got u cuz!

You'll have to get cha mind right on this. Surely there's gonna be a bunch of hoes who aint gonna like what I say as usual, but fuck them sorry assed delusional hoebitches.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

masculine - having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness.

feminine - having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.

these are the definitions I found on google ... and I totally disagree ... these definitions suggest that masculinity and femininity are societal make-ups ... I strongly believe they are completely biological.

I say all of that to say this....

I think we need to be very clear of the definition of femininity and how it applies to men.

A man who wears female clothing and makeup is NOT the embodiment or definition of what a Fem or feminine man is. ( In my opinion) that's a cross-dressor / transsexual in my eyes

A Fem or feminine man in my opinion would be .. this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wy2eibghwo

5 days ago

He's a Batty Bwoy for real! He hangs and speak with women ALL of the time aside form the other faggots who do the same. Trini Queens are a fuckin' mess! Don't let them bitches have a better than average formal education, a nice ass and look decent! Them hoes are a hot motha fuckin' mess!

A dude can be softer in his voice than typical males and not be a total faggot! Caribbean queens are most often SNOW QUEENS especially when they get fag freedom in The USA, Canada and European countries.

If Faggots would tune down the fruity speech patterns enough for other males to actually listen, there probably could be some better grounds to break.

Listening to his little story about him slapping the shit out of the little girl, what he didn't and doesn't get is that plenty of females aren't taught to respect other males and his little faggy ways solidified him being punished and this shit of letting females get away with abusing men is reinforced and accepted.

A man would've taught him how and when to avoid ratchet evil types of females!

5 days ago

So while I agree he is on the softer side of the spectrum, do you really think he is "cunt", so to speak?

I would reserve that for someone like this young man:

Notice how his voice isn't the highest...but he would definitely flip his hair.

If we're keeping it honest..island men are 'flamboyant". Loud vibrant, colorful clothing, loud voices, very extra...hot tempered...but that doesn't make them feminine. (My family is from the islands)

Case in point:

Masculinity is measured differently and in different areas.

The young man in the first video is trying TOO hard to be a ratchet acting queen. He's most likely doing that to get the attention of other fem-bots. The media sensationalized ALL of the time.

Now them Soca menz.....Laaaaaaaawd!!! LMAO! Love it! I wouldn't take them brothas as being faggalicious. They's sexy as fuck and know how to work tha body to bring wetness and pleasure...even if their dicks are less than desirable!

I'm of Jamaican descent and know about plenty of the stuff!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Gay men disapprove of femininity only because they want to be accepted by our straight counterparts on blind in as much as much to not be exposed to harassment. Not saying that naturally masculine guys are putting up a facade but a lot of me do.

I have no issues with feminine gay men or masculine gay men. Be who you’re comfortable as. Simple as that. Our community doesn’t get a bad reputation from feminine gay men. Our community gets a bad reputation because religious groups deem is immora. And that has been the way of society for centuries.

Hell if anything feminine men are tougher than masculine men ironically. They take the heat from the religious groups and groups they deal with on a regular basis because yes they are the black spot in the white paper

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Too fem?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

you sum them up in a nutshell.

She got me blocked (Libra666 aka Satans SIsters) - it is so funny to me how fixated some of you are - as if 1 -10 are not hueman characteristics has NOTHING to do with a "fem" - shit "masc" (rolls eyes), females, married, etcetera ALL people partake in one or more of those behaviors and it has NOTHING to do with their sexuality ....it's just their personality

Why is it so easy for y'all to generalize "fems" or "trans" but rebuke the notion that all "masc" are the same o_0 - cause all the shit IS relative.....just say you a self-hating self-loathing GAY who strives to incorporate hetero sexual normative behavior and you struggle internally constantly with this inadequacy - "you" are not going anywhere - just SMILE - SHIT for the love of two orgasms back to back.....

...you must disassociate

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

masculine - having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness.

feminine - having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.

these are the definitions I found on google ... and I totally disagree ... these definitions suggest that masculinity and femininity are societal make-ups ... I strongly believe they are completely biological.

I say all of that to say this....

I think we need to be very clear of the definition of femininity and how it applies to men.

A man who wears female clothing and makeup is NOT the embodiment or definition of what a Fem or feminine man is. ( In my opinion) that's a cross-dressor / transsexual in my eyes

A Fem or feminine man in my opinion would be .. this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wy2eibghwo

Biological o_0 - ......I need a drink LMAO!!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

Glad ya recognize! It seems like there's some kind of evil upsurge of folks thinking that faggotry is acceptable and the norm with ALL of us brothas who like men. I've had to check a fruity booty buddy of mine and a couple of bitches at work on this shit. Their asses know NOW and kind of mad about it!

Faggotry is always so damned buffoonish and these same bitches don't ever take a man serious when trying to help them especially in dire situations. The average fag hag and man hating broad STILL doesn't have the respect and love they could and should for men.

When you have a fem-bot in their midsts, all they wanna do is get alleged secrets on dudes to try and harm whatever man they feel slighted them or check up to see if any dude they might be interested in is "batting for the same team!"

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

I really wish that ma dude @cashme_ifyoucan was on here cuz he would lay it all out about many of these fem dudes. Dont get me wrong there are majority of some fem dudes who dont partake in such actions that are norm to many fem dudes. I think the only thing that i like about kc is the ability to not get sucked up into the LGBT world and risk having your personality destroyed because of something overly petty such as a rejection to date them. And if you had befriended one and they wanted to go further with you and you decided not to go further with them they can be almost absolutely vicious at best if not fatally vicious at best. So what i do i try to notice of one is totally and fully "all about da life" and tread carefully and NEVER give out a name show a pic or give a phone number to them and give them ANY ammunition for personal destruction. An angry feminist dude can be one of the most fatalist individuals that one can ever encounter in their lives.

5 days ago

True Dat! Them feminist motha fuckas are just low self esteem having delusional faggots who most likely don't get laid. The right penis shoved down their throats and deep up in them guts will resolve that bullshit.

Usually when I see a dude who's all too enamored with female celebs such as Rihanna and Janet or some other mellow dramatic broad, it's a tell tale sign that he's a bitchy and treacherous faggot. They're also very delusional and have the personality of what's known in the psych world as histrionic personality disorder...which is more common with WOMEN!

There had been a discussion on the forum that was more directly related to DL and "GAY" peeps. The shit started taking a turn or a life of its own, but much of the shit discussed really needs to be discussed will all sorts of scrutiny.

The main two forum regulars were making some really good valid points. The thing is that "GAY" and "DL" often gets confusing about what types of "GAY" and "DL" they themselves and others are speaking of and thinking of.

5 days ago

I am not a feminist and never will be.

Feminism doesn't make much sense to me and at times, seems very hypocritical and convenient.

Where is feminism where you ask a man to pick up something heavy and not the woman, next to him.

Feminism states wanting to be "treated as equal", butt hat's not true. It's something women say. Very few women actually want to be treated the same way men are. If that were the case, "feminine issues" as an excuse for missing work, wouldn't work.

If that were the case, get rid of maternity leave.

If that were the case, why were the military physical standards lowered so women could meet them in the highest special force ops program?

While there ARE issues such as women getting paid less for the same position/job as a man....many women take their "female privilege" for granted.

I can't go into a bathroom with a bunch of guys and not look gay.

I'm not allowed to kiss my guy friend on the cheek and have it be platonic.

I'm not allowed to watch my guy friends change and not have it "be strange".

So instead of "treat everyone equal" which takes away nuance and overlooks our differences...I propose tackling issues such as blaming women for not being able to dresse how they wish, without getting raped and being blamed for looking attractive, etc, having casual sex and being labeled sluts when guys are "pimps...all of the double standards we overlook.

Truth!

And there ARE some women who can lift heavy shit just like any big burley assed man can and they're not always bulldaggahz. I made a comment to one of the female assistant managers the other night at work about another assistant manager being able to lift big assed 90 lb. bags of concrete with her little ass being about 4'11" LOL! She wanted to get mad at me for saying that shit! I told her don't get mad! and She also drives the forklift and has a license to do so! Ole girl walked her ass out of the break room shaking her head!

There's some biological shit that the average woman goes through due to their physiology by way of menstrual periods and menopause so some types of strenuous activity in abundance isn't ALWAYS good, but if them hoes wanna be like the men, then they should be treated like the men. Not ALL women subscribe to the women's lib fuckery to its extremes. They know better!

Wth regards to showing affection towards other males, there's more appropriate ways, times and places to do so. Things are changing because it's how society is...ever evolving. I hug my male friends almost like I hug my female friends and dare niggahz, bitches or whatever to say some lousy shit. They get checked right on the spot and I give them permission to get "froggy" if they so choose! They'll just have to suffer the consequences!

Usually the comments that I'll get later are usually favorable stating that they're glad to see genuine and unafraid affection between two men not taking any of it sexual nor "GAY". But the hoes affected adversely to homosexuality always sit and stew with "gay" thoughts running through their twisted minds 24/7 anyway! Those are the trouble making depressed hoes whom are often more silent about it, but turn around and start rumors. Then them hoes get checked!

More often than not, it's usually the women who run around making men feel insecure about their sexuality primarily to try and suit their own needs and many a man falls for that shit!

Men know men because we're MEN! A broad has NEVER been a man which is some shit many of them secretly has always desired. There's this dying need to want to control others through manipulation. The average shit a woman thinks about, men don't give a rat's ass about. Now the faggots who pattern their whole being after women, them motha fuckas act and behave and often look JUST LIKE RATCHET FEMALES!

These broads groom male children to be faggalicious in their behavior and thought processing. Most often, the faggalicious dude was raised by a single mother who has deep seated daddy issues who was raised by an old bitter bitch who trained her to be a ratchet bitch.

Some or many of the dudes whom didn't have a natural inclination towards faggotry and is truly heterosexual will often pick a bitch just like his mammy because he wasn't taught and didn't learn any better so he repeats the cycle of becoming a babydaddy and having to pay child support rarely ever seeing and interacting with his child(ren) because not being equipped to recognize a ratchet hoe and avoid knocking the bitch up!

Usually, if you want to know what you're getting with regards to a partner, all that the person isn't saying, you'll learn more about what the person's natural inclinations are by paying close attention to his mammy and or pappy!

Slavery really fucked up Black people primarily with destroying and reinforcing broken homes...especially NOT having the father in it. If you DON'T believe me, take a good look at all of the broken homes since slavery and look at people from shitty single parent homes in your own generation, the generation before you and the generation before them.

This allows for more faggalicious niggahz with bullshit ratchet female mentality and Black males unable to truly connect and regain the strength and power Black males have naturally and progressing not just for self and one's own family but other Black folks as well.

Can 2 males have a well balanced and healthy family? I say YES to a great extent. I say yes because if the two males are fully aware of the fuckery of fucked up people of both sexes and strive to produce well balanced and adjusted children, it will certainly work out!

Having and keeping great relationships with other well adjusted females will solidify and insure that the child(ren) will turn out just fine.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

. . . . . . sad.. .
.. .. and den so many gay guise walk this Earth angry at the sky, the wind, the pavement because they've effective cut their dating pool by 70% . . .
. . don't forget that only 1 to 3% of the population is gay, thus viable. and then you have to filter it down to age, education, race, top vs bottom position, and now mannerism of fem vs masc.... .
. . . . . dooooomed to walk this Earth like zombies.

5 days ago

Confused

5 days ago

Sung Lee Kim is obviously on some angry and destructive path for BBC dominance, but the queen has no ass and no dick. Just money she and her old prostitute geisha bitch momma made off of Black folks with their nylon weaves, wigs and slum apartments in Black neighborhoods where they both seek out Big Black Cock!

Notice the bitch never has anything logical nor uplifting to say that would actually help Negroes.

She just wants to be white superior to people whom she deems are only useful for using section 8 money for her apartments and buying fake hair and nails to keep her in leased German luxury cars and moderately priced clothing made in China!

5 days ago

My goodness lol!!
I just finished masterbating so my mind is much more clear now lol!!

Yea i dont come on here often so this would be a refresher reevaluation period for me lol!

Why didn't you take any video of you beating the meat? Tha Fuck Wrong Wit Choo? LOL!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

Ex-Fem-Bots

Sounds like butch queens who butched it up to get laid. However, that can't last forever. Whether it's him being scared, a Beyoncé song coming on...the inner queen WILL find its way out.

1.) I am witty and my jokes usually go over people's heads

2.) I'm naturally cynical, so it keeps me away from drama

3.) Never that

4.) Definitely not

5.) I avoid catty people. The ones who compliment you, but you can tell it's meant to be a diss

6.) I have been told I dress like Mr. Rogers

7.) I'm not sneaky

8.) The closest thing I do to gossiping is telling family/friends about people who have wronged me

9.) I am germaphobic

10.) I know how to genuinely be happy for others

Although, I will admit I can "pass" to some degree and don't fulfill the flamboyant stereotypes. It sounds more like you're addressing garish, flamboyant men who are caricatures of themselves.

To me, there are varying degrees of the 10 listed, but usually when it comes down to it, a Fruity Booty Drama Bitch will exhibit ALL of those characteristics though he/she/it will initially try and be low key haters.

I was dating a few niggahz who pulled that shit and when I went further in testing to see if they were what I had seen of them, they proved me right every single time. I left them faggots in the dust. They're STILL mad and our asses are well over 40!

One KEY issue that seems to get overlooked is anxiety in the homosexual community! It's often masked by a plethora of otherwise damaging behaviors that aren't initially always so obvious, but already eroding into the typical shit we as men often face when in a relationship starting half way through to its end!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

. . . . . . sad.. .
.. .. and den so many gay guise walk this Earth angry at the sky, the wind, the pavement because they've effective cut their dating pool by 70% . . .
. . don't forget that only 1 to 3% of the population is gay, thus viable. and then you have to filter it down to age, education, race, top vs bottom position, and now mannerism of fem vs masc.... .

5 days ago

Confused

5 days ago

Sung Lee Kim is obviously on some angry and destructive path for BBC dominance, but the queen has no ass and no dick. Just money she and her old prostitute geisha bitch momma made off of Black folks with their nylon weaves, wigs and slum apartments in Black neighborhoods where they both seek out Big Black Cock!

Notice the bitch never has anything logical nor uplifting to say that would actually help Negroes.

She just wants to be white superior to people whom she deems are only useful for using section 8 money for her apartments and buying fake hair and nails to keep her in leased German luxury cars and moderately priced clothing made in China!

5 days ago

My goodness lol!!

Yea i dont come on here often so this would be a refresher reevaluation period for me lol!

4 days ago

Why didn't you take any video of you beating the meat? Tha Fuck Wrong Wit Choo? LOL!!!!

Aawww ha ha ha lmao!! Laughing
Well damn yo lol!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

. . . . . . sad.. .

5 days ago

Confused

5 days ago

5 days ago

My goodness lol!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

Well damn yo lol!!

Well? Where's the video? Any pics?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

As a matter of fact many make those two very confusing however the two are not very confusing overall. Gay and D.L. are "simular" but they are NOT the same. As D.L. is absolutely simply stated Down Low u will never openly find these guys in the open (especially if there discreet as well taking D.L. all the way to a whole different level) no matter what u do unless one gives an opportunity to share ones life to another from first contact of the given individual. But really think deal is all over the place with so much stipulations and double standards at place its enough to make a reasonable well minded individuals head to spend.

5 days ago

Yes!!! What folks rambling on and on with the suggestion of one being better than the other, both of them are hoes and subjected to any and all of the same fates when behaving recklessly. Both sides of the popular coin got major shit to more properly deal with.

5 days ago

And many out there are like "what a shame those 71% have cut there dating pool down shane on them" but to that respect shame on them for making us make that decision and shame on them for thinking about protecting ourselfs from there absolute time bomb like reckless behavior u have no clue and i mean NO CLUE when its going to flare up and when it will ever end once it has flared up or how to never face that flare up in the first place and also live a comfortable masculine life the way how acual men live there lives. I mean shit they think that's just to much to ask for sometimes. Confused

5 days ago

What I say to them hoes is FUCK THEM! When you get to my age, you can better spot a problematic hoe-bitch or faggalicious freak and cut their shit off at the path! The fruity buddy of mine, I slipped knowing full well that I probably shouldn't be fucking with him to keep my shit on the quiet tip. It fucks with him that STILL, there are all too many women on the job and who come on our job and be getting their flirt on and passing me their phone numbers! LOL! I checked his ass the other day about the shit and dude was nervous as fuck, but I could tell that he felt as though he was right in trying to put my business out there on the job. I could also tell that he knows that some really hard shit is coming down on his ass should he try some shit like that again.

5 days ago

Gosh i wish women liked me like that. Ive never had that kind of attention from women like that. *sige*

U see here in Missouri you can file a complaint against someone and that individual can be fired based on the fact that he is gay. Missouri constitution dose no recognise fireing someone who is in the LGBT unjustified. Yea thats exactly what I'm talking about there when it comes to many who are fem and have a burning desire to "expose someone" just for the sake of doing it and getting false gratification from doing it.

5 days ago

You and I may need to have a private conversation about this. What I had been telling these panderers of fag fuckery is that a dude being some OUT type of Fruit Loop isn't the way to go for ALL SORTS OF REASONS.

First of all, being a flaming sissy isn't natural no matter how much these punks try to make people believe. At the core of the faggotry lies a whole hidden world of shit they won't openly share about their perceived reality and how it came into play today.

Next, there have been and still are plenty of homos whom don't buy into the narrative of white created fuckery who still FIGHT for fairness and equality, basically banishing homophobia in the work place as well as outside of it.

These fruity booties have some warped and delusional blurred vision that the whole world should accept them for the types of clowns they portray. They give ZERO FUCKS about how it TRULY affects others because they're in DEEP Denial about their own unearthed bullshit!

This fag entitlement that many a homo who subscribes to Batty Bwoy behaviors is so stiflingly nauseous that they're counteracting the very same things they claim they want to do away with.

I don't believe nor feel the slightest bit of delight in hearing or knowing that somebody got his ass kicked nor killed by these sick fucks who like to bully and kill a fruity bootie! That shit aint cool! He's human just like any other man.

The agenda ( The GAY Agenda ) is mired in white supremacy, but from the faggalicious sector of it. Niggahz whom are COONS buy into that bullshit and bring the rest of the Black community down when being "GAY" soldiers ultimately selling their birthright and souls to white supremacists!

Faggotry was concocted by early colonialist racists to keep a more careful eye on African revolts from slavery! This is something always remembered and passed down generations in Jamaica. Batty Man gets NO love there! This isn't to say that there aren't any brothas fuckin' around in Jamaica because there's a gang of motha fuckas there sucking dick and getting that ass blown out!

The white faggotry of homosexuality is the eye sore and main issue with regards to homosexuality in general. Homosexuality isn't ABNORMAL and it's been seen in several different species of animals as well. It's the same as eye, hair and skin color and body shape. It varies from person to person and is far more common than people want to pretend it to be.

I'll bet that if you do your research on and with these faggots, you'll find out a whole lot of surface shit they do, at the core of it are some very common fucked up issues that people often have across the board!

Allowing racist KKKrackkkerz to put their face on it only to suit their twisted needs is how things get very complicated for some.

Anything that white folks ( most, seemingly ) can't understand nor control, they seek to destroy! This can also be looked at from the stand point of African spirituality as well as with people of other ethnicities/races!

Look at the movies they produce where it's always some intrusive KKKrackkker who's the hero in which his ass was some place he had absolutely NO business and intrude on. Anybody of another races and in and on their own land was made out to ALWAYS be the bad guy with the KKKrackkker always serving up some dick to the women!

See!? These PecKKKawoods do more to tell on themselves than many of y'all actually realize!

ALL of the imagery that most of us in this stolen nation have been privy to have been infected with white ideologies with tactical shit that destroys any natural and true inclinations of Black people.

Our folks fought and continue to fight to remain the spiritual supreme beings that we were born...no matter how much Caucasian a negro may have in his blood lines, but some Black folks with far more African blood than others would rather succumb to white fuckery!

5 days ago

Look hea ma dude im a lil drunk and ma mind on dip set mode so lettme read diz and hit it up aright ma dude? Dont worry ma dude i got u cuz!

4 days ago

You'll have to get cha mind right on this. Surely there's gonna be a bunch of hoes who aint gonna like what I say as usual, but fuck them sorry assed delusional hoebitches.

Ok im ready to reply now lol! Laughing

Whats even worse is the growing latino population than is now gaining traction in political favor and recognition when it comes to things of what us blacks have been fighting for with us slipping behind as Latinos had to fight much less than blacks have to get to were they want to be.

Look at the non whites who have came on BGC (and naive blacks) join the side that hates them and justify against there own when it comes to certain political matters. Its in sain!

Remember the HUGE amount of LBGT individuals who supported Trumkin? U noticed a specific law that's been ratified throughout the nation that the LBGT community was fighting for (not legal marriage that has been pass thru already) when i comes to equality amongst transgender individuals? D.C. has refused to listen and recognize laws that will protect transgenders and just gave it to the states to control this issue instead. What dose this mean? Do what you please we didn't see anything.

What dose this also mean? Well this gives states the leverage (participating States my state is included in this) to fire workers who are gay and can not be discipline for it on a federal level. In other words if LGBT protections are not written in the state constitution then it can be legal to eliminate a gay employee. And when this happens its most likely black open gays that get hit mostly Unfortunately.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

Hmmm...it sounds like you're interchanging feminist for feminine.

Which do you intend to use?

5 days ago

GOT DAMN IT THIS FUCKIN SPELLCHECKER SHIT!!

Basterd phone sometimes will not stay constant as i ment to say feminine. Trying to clean the nut off me and use the speech to text function on my phone can fuck shit up cuz it dose nog fair well with my southern Midwest accent lol.

5 days ago

Clean your keyboard before it dries.

The nut may have clogged the opening for the mic on the protective phone case blocking some of what i may have been sayng as well. No worries i took the cover off and did a good cleaning of it (untill...) lol!! Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

especially if THEY TRYNA TOP U....

I'd let someone who appreciates me not putting on a façade top me sooner..

than someone who would nut in me, then call me a f*g afterwards.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Too fem?

Not too fem based on the clothing overall, but the pants and the tightness yes.

But his tank definitely runs on sugar. It's more his pose, looking like someone's auntie texting them as to why they're not ready and keeping them waiting.

He's going to cut off circulation to his thighs with that outfit on. I would feel self-conscious with my pants looking painted on.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Whats even worse is the growing latino population than is now gaining traction in political favor and recognition when it comes to things of what us blacks have been fighting for with us slipping behind as Latinos had to fight much less than blacks have to get to were they want to be.

Look at the non whites who have came on BGC (and naive blacks) join the side that hates them and justify against there own when it comes to certain political matters. Its in sain!

Remember the HUGE amount of LBGT individuals who supported Trumkin? U noticed a specific law that's been ratified throughout the nation that the LBGT community was fighting for (not legal marriage that has been pass thru already) when i comes to equality amongst transgender individuals? D.C. has refused to listen and recognize laws that will protect transgenders and just gave it to the states to control this issue instead. What dose this mean? Do what you please we didn't see anything.

What dose this also mean? Well this gives states the leverage (participating States my state is included in this) to fire workers who are gay and can not be discipline for it on a federal level. In other words if LGBT protections are not written in the state constitution then it can be legal to eliminate a gay employee. And when this happens its most likely black open gays that get hit mostly Unfortunately.

Latinos have always sat back waiting for opportunity to take advantage of primarily Black people. I look at all of these places of employment where the KKKrackkkerz put them in positions of power and watch them wedge out and destroy Black people financially all of the time here in Los Angeles.

My FIRST REAL eye awakening was during the Rodney King Riots when I was out doing photo journalism right before the verdict was given. There were a shit load of brothas and sistahz out at Parker Center Police Department and here comes all of the latinos/hispanics there and were pretty much quiet, but did sneaky shit that got a few Black folks caught up getting arrested.

Then came the security booth come tumbling down and set ablaze! It was a latino who set that shit on fire as were the majority of the fires set around town. I actually stood and watched this one latino down the street from my house set the video store on fire with a Molotov cocktail warning everyone to get out.

Then driving around town taking more photos of what was going on, the majority of the looting was started by the latinos and the majority of the shit actually stolen were by latinos. You never say many latinos getting the cops showing up at their door steps arresting them for looting. These folks were calling the cops on the Black folks and having THEM arrested.

They most certainly didn't turn in the white folks whom were out there getting some free snacks neither! They were out in the hood right with everyone else getting their loot on!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
71% isn't all but is majority. MOST masc dudes and MOST fem dudes prefer mascu dudes. there are some masc dudes and fem dudes who aren't turned off of fem dudes and some who actually prefer fem dudes opposed to masc dudes. it's all about personal preference but at the end of the day, MASC DUDES are preferred BY FAR more than fems by both masc and fem dudes and always will be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

71% isn't all but is majority. MOST masc dudes and MOST fem dudes prefer mascu dudes. there are some masc dudes and fem dudes who aren't turned off of fem dudes and some who actually prefer fem dudes opposed to masc dudes. it's all about personal preference but at the end of the day, MASC DUDES are preferred BY FAR more than fems by both masc and fem dudes and always will be.

The apocalypse appointment is scheduled and on the books!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sounds alot like that photoshopped fembot opinionated queen from the 50s...who lives on sex sites

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Latinos have always sat back waiting for opportunity to take advantage of primarily Black people. I look at all of these places of employment where the KKKrackkkerz put them in positions of power and watch them wedge out and destroy Black people financially all of the time here in Los Angeles.

My FIRST REAL eye awakening was during the Rodney King Riots when I was out doing photo journalism right before the verdict was given. There were a shit load of brothas and sistahz out at Parker Center Police Department and here comes all of the latinos/hispanics there and were pretty much quiet, but did sneaky shit that got a few Black folks caught up getting arrested.

Then came the security booth come tumbling down and set ablaze! It was a latino who set that shit on fire as were the majority of the fires set around town. I actually stood and watched this one latino down the street from my house set the video store on fire with a Molotov cocktail warning everyone to get out.

Then driving around town taking more photos of what was going on, the majority of the looting was started by the latinos and the majority of the shit actually stolen were by latinos. You never say many latinos getting the cops showing up at their door steps arresting them for looting. These folks were calling the cops on the Black folks and having THEM arrested.

They most certainly didn't turn in the white folks whom were out there getting some free snacks neither! They were out in the hood right with everyone else getting their loot on!

Code:
You never say many latinos getting the cops showing up at their door steps arresting them for looting. These folks were calling the cops on the Black folks and having THEM arrested

Shocked DAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN Shocked

Damn bro thats HELLA fucked up fo real! Yea u giving me an idea for a new thread now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

. . . . . . sad.. .

5 days ago

Confused

5 days ago

5 days ago

My goodness lol!!

4 days ago

4 days ago

Well damn yo lol!!

4 days ago

Well? Where's the video? Any pics?

The nut spashed on the cam so i deleted it. Embarassed
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions II All times are GMT

Page 3 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum