Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
...according to science:

Survey Shows 71% Gay Men ‘Turned Off’ By Signs Of Femininity

Full Article Link

Among the revelations from Attitude’s survey:

Responding to the question ‘Have you ever thought that effeminate gay men give the gay community a bad image or reputation? 41% responded with “Yes”.

In response to the question ‘Do you think gay men are still made fun of in the mainstream media? Sixty-one percent answered ‘Definitely’, 31% answered ‘slightly’.

When asked ‘Have you ever tried to change your behaviour or appearance to seem more masculine? Fifty four percent said they had when at work, 50% said they have around straight family or friends, 21% said they had around other LGB men, and 24% said they had when on a date/ dating app.

In response to ‘Have you ever thought that effeminate men give the gay community a bad image or reputation’, 41% answered ‘Yes’. To the question ‘have you ever been turned off by signs of femininity in a man?’ 71% answered ‘yes’, with 29% saying ‘no’.

The answers to ‘have you ever been turned on by signs of femininity in a man’, sees the numbers inverted, with 71% answering ‘no, and 29% answering ‘yes’.

When asked ‘How do you feel about the use of the term ‘masc for masc’ on dating or hook up apps?’ Fifty-four percent of respondents said they were ‘indifferent’ to the term, 35% said they were ‘annoyed’, 5% of said they were ‘outraged’ by the term and a further 5% said they ‘quite like it’. One percent said they ‘love’ the term.

In response to ‘Have you ever made assumptions about someone’s preferred sexual roles based on their perceived masculinity or effeminacy?’ A whopping 75% said ‘yes’, and 25% responded no.

Replying to the question ‘When it comes to sexual roles, do you see active gay men (tops) as more masculine that passive gay men (bottoms)?’, 21% answered ‘definitely’, 30% said ‘slightly’, 19% said they had ‘no feelings either way’, 26% said ‘not really’. Thirteen percent said ‘definitely not’.

Attitude points out that 5000 people responded to the survey, sometimes giving more that one answer.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
In a nut shell ( as told to me by ex-fem-bots ) The average fem is just an insecure attention seeking faggot.

To delve deeper, at the core of the faggotry is anger and depression and not willing to let go and let the inner God prevail!

Most Common Fuckeries Committed by Fem-bots:

1.) Reading Folks
2.) Quick to Jump to BAD Conclusions
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
6.) The World is her Fashion Show and Run Way
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky
10.) Always Wanna Be One UP on Perceived Competition

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

In a nut shell ( as told to me by ex-fem-bots ) The average fem is just an insecure attention seeking faggot.

To delve deeper, at the core of the faggotry is anger and depression and not willing to let go and let the inner God prevail!

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

you sum them up in a nutshell.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

Yep! Every fem-bot I've ever met fits at least 8 of the above listed! Being the eternal optimist, I'm still hopeful that many or most of the fags will do away with all of that fucked up behavior!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

5 days ago

Yep! Every fem-bot I've ever met fits at least 8 of the above listed! Being the eternal optimist, I'm still hopeful that many or most of the fags will do away with all of that fucked up behavior!

you and me both.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

DAMN!!!!
Absolutely and exactly!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

Glad ya recognize! It seems like there's some kind of evil upsurge of folks thinking that faggotry is acceptable and the norm with ALL of us brothas who like men. I've had to check a fruity booty buddy of mine and a couple of bitches at work on this shit. Their asses know NOW and kind of mad about it!

Faggotry is always so damned buffoonish and these same bitches don't ever take a man serious when trying to help them especially in dire situations. The average fag hag and man hating broad STILL doesn't have the respect and love they could and should for men.

When you have a fem-bot in their midsts, all they wanna do is get alleged secrets on dudes to try and harm whatever man they feel slighted them or check up to see if any dude they might be interested in is "batting for the same team!"

Some broads can be so damned juvenile!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . . . . . sad.. .
.. .. and den so many gay guise walk this Earth angry at the sky, the wind, the pavement because they've effective cut their dating pool by 70% . . .
. . don't forget that only 1 to 3% of the population is gay, thus viable. and then you have to filter it down to age, education, race, top vs bottom position, and now mannerism of fem vs masc.... .
. . . . . dooooomed to walk this Earth like zombies.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

you and me both.

When enough of these faggots get fucked over badly enough by these broads who pander to the faggalicious motha fuckas, they may get wise and man-up!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I love fems and transgenders and not all are like you claim them to be...even if they were are they hurting you? If they're not your type why not ignore them and let them be who they want to be. Even though I don't dated the with some of those features... it's not fair to hate or judge them.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

you and me both.

5 days ago

When enough of these faggots get fucked over badly enough by these broads who pander to the faggalicious motha fuckas, they may get wise and man-up!

preach.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

Glad ya recognize! It seems like there's some kind of evil upsurge of folks thinking that faggotry is acceptable and the norm with ALL of us brothas who like men. I've had to check a fruity booty buddy of mine and a couple of bitches at work on this shit. Their asses know NOW and kind of mad about it!

Faggotry is always so damned buffoonish and these same bitches don't ever take a man serious when trying to help them especially in dire situations. The average fag hag and man hating broad STILL doesn't have the respect and love they could and should for men.

When you have a fem-bot in their midsts, all they wanna do is get alleged secrets on dudes to try and harm whatever man they feel slighted them or check up to see if any dude they might be interested in is "batting for the same team!"

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

I really wish that ma dude @cashme_ifyoucan was on here cuz he would lay it all out about many of these fem dudes. Dont get me wrong there are majority of some fem dudes who dont partake in such actions that are norm to many fem dudes. I think the only thing that i like about kc is the ability to not get sucked up into the LGBT world and risk having your personality destroyed because of something overly petty such as a rejection to date them. And if you had befriended one and they wanted to go further with you and you decided not to go further with them they can be almost absolutely vicious at best if not fatally vicious at best. So what i do i try to notice of one is totally and fully "all about da life" and tread carefully and NEVER give out a name show a pic or give a phone number to them and give them ANY ammunition for personal destruction. An angry feminist dude can be one of the most fatalist individuals that one can ever encounter in their lives.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

I really wish that ma dude @cashme_ifyoucan was on here cuz he would lay it all out about many of these fem dudes. Dont get me wrong there are majority of some fem dudes who dont partake in such actions that are norm to many fem dudes. I think the only thing that i like about kc is the ability to not get sucked up into the LGBT world and risk having your personality destroyed because of something overly petty such as a rejection to date them. And if you had befriended one and they wanted to go further with you and you decided not to go further with them they can be almost absolutely vicious at best if not fatally vicious at best. So what i do i try to notice of one is totally and fully "all about da life" and tread carefully and NEVER give out a name show a pic or give a phone number to them and give them ANY ammunition for personal destruction. An angry feminist dude can be one of the most fatalist individuals that one can ever encounter in their lives.

True Dat! Them feminist motha fuckas are just low self esteem having delusional faggots who most likely don't get laid. The right penis shoved down their throats and deep up in them guts will resolve that bullshit.

Usually when I see a dude who's all too enamored with female celebs such as Rihanna and Janet or some other mellow dramatic broad, it's a tell tale sign that he's a bitchy and treacherous faggot. They're also very delusional and have the personality of what's known in the psych world as histrionic personality disorder...which is more common with WOMEN!

There had been a discussion on the forum that was more directly related to DL and "GAY" peeps. The shit started taking a turn or a life of its own, but much of the shit discussed really needs to be discussed will all sorts of scrutiny.

The main two forum regulars were making some really good valid points. The thing is that "GAY" and "DL" often gets confusing about what types of "GAY" and "DL" they themselves and others are speaking of and thinking of.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

you and me both.

5 days ago

5 days ago

preach.

The average FAG didn't have proper male role modeling and we as men let these boys down. Some GROWN assed men need daddies or mentors because they've carried over all of the disillusioned and damaging trains of thought from their ratchet mammies! Some of these bitches got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel STILL angry and bitter about the fucked up choices SHE made and still hold on to. These angry and bitter bitches are getting harder to recognize these days. Folks better open their eyes and tread lightly keep both eyes AND ears open...but keep them mouths shut!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

True Dat! Them feminist motha fuckas are just low self esteem having delusional faggots who most likely don't get laid. The right penis shoved down their throats and deep up in them guts will resolve that bullshit.

Usually when I see a dude who's all too enamored with female celebs such as Rihanna and Janet or some other mellow dramatic broad, it's a tell tale sign that he's a bitchy and treacherous faggot. They're also very delusional and have the personality of what's known in the psych world as histrionic personality disorder...which is more common with WOMEN!

There had been a discussion on the forum that was more directly related to DL and "GAY" peeps. The shit started taking a turn or a life of its own, but much of the shit discussed really needs to be discussed will all sorts of scrutiny.

The main two forum regulars were making some really good valid points. The thing is that "GAY" and "DL" often gets confusing about what types of "GAY" and "DL" they themselves and others are speaking of and thinking of.

Ha ha true that ma dude!!
As a matter of fact many make those two very confusing however the two are not very confusing overall. Gay and D.L. are "simular" but they are NOT the same. As D.L. is absolutely simply stated Down Low u will never openly find these guys in the open (especially if there discreet as well taking D.L. all the way to a whole different level) no matter what u do unless one gives an opportunity to share ones life to another from first contact of the given individual. But really think deal is all over the place with so much stipulations and double standards at place its enough to make a reasonable well minded individuals head to spend.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

. . . . . . sad.. .
.. .. and den so many gay guise walk this Earth angry at the sky, the wind, the pavement because they've effective cut their dating pool by 70% . . .
. . don't forget that only 1 to 3% of the population is gay, thus viable. and then you have to filter it down to age, education, race, top vs bottom position, and now mannerism of fem vs masc.... .

Confused

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

As a matter of fact many make those two very confusing however the two are not very confusing overall. Gay and D.L. are "simular" but they are NOT the same. As D.L. is absolutely simply stated Down Low u will never openly find these guys in the open (especially if there discreet as well taking D.L. all the way to a whole different level) no matter what u do unless one gives an opportunity to share ones life to another from first contact of the given individual. But really think deal is all over the place with so much stipulations and double standards at place its enough to make a reasonable well minded individuals head to spend.

Yes!!! What folks rambling on and on with the suggestion of one being better than the other, both of them are hoes and subjected to any and all of the same fates when behaving recklessly. Both sides of the popular coin got major shit to more properly deal with.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Yes!!! What folks rambling on and on with the suggestion of one being better than the other, both of them are hoes and subjected to any and all of the same fates when behaving recklessly. Both sides of the popular coin got major shit to more properly deal with.

And many out there are like "what a shame those 71% have cut there dating pool down shane on them" but to that respect shame on them for making us make that decision and shame on them for thinking about protecting ourselfs from there absolute time bomb like reckless behavior u have no clue and i mean NO CLUE when its going to flare up and when it will ever end once it has flared up or how to never face that flare up in the first place and also live a comfortable masculine life the way how acual men live there lives. I mean shit they think that's just to much to ask for sometimes. Confused

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

And many out there are like "what a shame those 71% have cut there dating pool down shane on them" but to that respect shame on them for making us make that decision and shame on them for thinking about protecting ourselfs from there absolute time bomb like reckless behavior u have no clue and i mean NO CLUE when its going to flare up and when it will ever end once it has flared up or how to never face that flare up in the first place and also live a comfortable masculine life the way how acual men live there lives. I mean shit they think that's just to much to ask for sometimes. Confused

What I say to them hoes is FUCK THEM! When you get to my age, you can better spot a problematic hoe-bitch or faggalicious freak and cut their shit off at the path! The fruity buddy of mine, I slipped knowing full well that I probably shouldn't be fucking with him to keep my shit on the quiet tip. It fucks with him that STILL, there are all too many women on the job and who come on our job and be getting their flirt on and passing me their phone numbers! LOL! I checked his ass the other day about the shit and dude was nervous as fuck, but I could tell that he felt as though he was right in trying to put my business out there on the job. I could also tell that he knows that some really hard shit is coming down on his ass should he try some shit like that again.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sadly, mostly only straight-identified men like fem guys, and these guys are usually deeply, deeply closeted.

Most gay men are dominated by the feminine principle and act contrary to this principle trying to attract men who are also dominated by the feminine principle who is undoubtedly doing the same to attract a man. A lot of homosexual relationships don't last because of internalized homophobia when you have to live around this person, notice their quirks and feminine mannerisms, and not just hook up with them for the moment.

Again, the gay black community needs to stop gay shaming men and being internally homophobic, and the larger black community is also too homophobic and oppressive to black male homosexualitys .

If a dude did like fems, the fems themselves would gay shame him by blowing up his tea(internalized homophobia) and the masculine gay men would hate on him for being "deviant" to "true homosexuality" by not liking masculine men; "You might as well get a real girl". Does that sound familiar.

A lot of black gay men are severely traumatized and it is apparent in how we interact with each other. It is hard to get an accurate estimation of black male partner preference because everything is so tainted by shame and manufactured images to protect ones self from social suicide.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

What I say to them hoes is FUCK THEM! When you get to my age, you can better spot a problematic hoe-bitch or faggalicious freak and cut their shit off at the path! The fruity buddy of mine, I slipped knowing full well that I probably shouldn't be fucking with him to keep my shit on the quiet tip. It fucks with him that STILL, there are all too many women on the job and who come on our job and be getting their flirt on and passing me their phone numbers! LOL! I checked his ass the other day about the shit and dude was nervous as fuck, but I could tell that he felt as though he was right in trying to put my business out there on the job. I could also tell that he knows that some really hard shit is coming down on his ass should he try some shit like that again.

Gosh i wish women liked me like that. Ive never had that kind of attention from women like that. *sige*

U see here in Missouri you can file a complaint against someone and that individual can be fired based on the fact that he is gay. Missouri constitution dose no recognise fireing someone who is in the LGBT unjustified. Yea thats exactly what I'm talking about there when it comes to many who are fem and have a burning desire to "expose someone" just for the sake of doing it and getting false gratification from doing it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

1.) Reading Folks
3.) Entitlement
4.) Narcissism
5.) Cattiness
7.) Trickery
8.) Gossiping
9.) Overly Finicky

#StopTheFaggotry #BeAMan

5 days ago

DAMN!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!!

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Gosh i wish women liked me like that. Ive never had that kind of attention from women like that. *sige*

U see here in Missouri you can file a complaint against someone and that individual can be fired based on the fact that he is gay. Missouri constitution dose no recognise fireing someone who is in the LGBT unjustified. Yea thats exactly what I'm talking about there when it comes to many who are fem and have a burning desire to "expose someone" just for the sake of doing it and getting false gratification from doing it.

You and I may need to have a private conversation about this. What I had been telling these panderers of fag fuckery is that a dude being some OUT type of Fruit Loop isn't the way to go for ALL SORTS OF REASONS.

First of all, being a flaming sissy isn't natural no matter how much these punks try to make people believe. At the core of the faggotry lies a whole hidden world of shit they won't openly share about their perceived reality and how it came into play today.

Next, there have been and still are plenty of homos whom don't buy into the narrative of white created fuckery who still FIGHT for fairness and equality, basically banishing homophobia in the work place as well as outside of it.

These fruity booties have some warped and delusional blurred vision that the whole world should accept them for the types of clowns they portray. They give ZERO FUCKS about how it TRULY affects others because they're in DEEP Denial about their own unearthed bullshit!

This fag entitlement that many a homo who subscribes to Batty Bwoy behaviors is so stiflingly nauseous that they're counteracting the very same things they claim they want to do away with.

I don't believe nor feel the slightest bit of delight in hearing or knowing that somebody got his ass kicked nor killed by these sick fucks who like to bully and kill a fruity bootie! That shit aint cool! He's human just like any other man.

The agenda ( The GAY Agenda ) is mired in white supremacy, but from the faggalicious sector of it. Niggahz whom are COONS buy into that bullshit and bring the rest of the Black community down when being "GAY" soldiers ultimately selling their birthright and souls to white supremacists!

Faggotry was concocted by early colonialist racists to keep a more careful eye on African revolts from slavery! This is something always remembered and passed down generations in Jamaica. Batty Man gets NO love there! This isn't to say that there aren't any brothas fuckin' around in Jamaica because there's a gang of motha fuckas there sucking dick and getting that ass blown out!

The white faggotry of homosexuality is the eye sore and main issue with regards to homosexuality in general. Homosexuality isn't ABNORMAL and it's been seen in several different species of animals as well. It's the same as eye, hair and skin color and body shape. It varies from person to person and is far more common than people want to pretend it to be.

I'll bet that if you do your research on and with these faggots, you'll find out a whole lot of surface shit they do, at the core of it are some very common fucked up issues that people often have across the board!

Allowing racist KKKrackkkerz to put their face on it only to suit their twisted needs is how things get very complicated for some.

Anything that white folks ( most, seemingly ) can't understand nor control, they seek to destroy! This can also be looked at from the stand point of African spirituality as well as with people of other ethnicities/races!

Look at the movies they produce where it's always some intrusive KKKrackkker who's the hero in which his ass was some place he had absolutely NO business and intrude on. Anybody of another races and in and on their own land was made out to ALWAYS be the bad guy with the KKKrackkker always serving up some dick to the women!

See!? These PecKKKawoods do more to tell on themselves than many of y'all actually realize!

ALL of the imagery that most of us in this stolen nation have been privy to have been infected with white ideologies with tactical shit that destroys any natural and true inclinations of Black people.

Our folks fought and continue to fight to remain the spiritual supreme beings that we were born...no matter how much Caucasian a negro may have in his blood lines, but some Black folks with far more African blood than others would rather succumb to white fuckery!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
masculine - having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness.

feminine - having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.

these are the definitions I found on google ... and I totally disagree ... these definitions suggest that masculinity and femininity are societal make-ups ... I strongly believe they are completely biological.

I say all of that to say this....

I think we need to be very clear of the definition of femininity and how it applies to men.

A man who wears female clothing and makeup is NOT the embodiment or definition of what a Fem or feminine man is. ( In my opinion) that's a cross-dressor / transsexual in my eyes

A Fem or feminine man in my opinion would be .. this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wy2eibghwo

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

. . . . . . sad.. .

5 days ago

Confused

Sung Lee Kim is obviously on some angry and destructive path for BBC dominance, but the queen has no ass and no dick. Just money she and her old prostitute geisha bitch momma made off of Black folks with their nylon weaves, wigs and slum apartments in Black neighborhoods where they both seek out Big Black Cock!

Notice the bitch never has anything logical nor uplifting to say that would actually help Negroes.

She just wants to be white superior to people whom she deems are only useful for using section 8 money for her apartments and buying fake hair and nails to keep her in leased German luxury cars and moderately priced clothing made in China!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

masculine - having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness.

feminine - having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.

these are the definitions I found on google ... and I totally disagree ... these definitions suggest that masculinity and femininity are societal make-ups ... I strongly believe they are completely biological.

I say all of that to say this....

I think we need to be very clear of the definition of femininity and how it applies to men.

A man who wears female clothing and makeup is NOT the embodiment or definition of what a Fem or feminine man is. ( In my opinion) that's a cross-dressor / transsexual in my eyes

A Fem or feminine man in my opinion would be .. this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wy2eibghwo

He's a Batty Bwoy for real! He hangs and speak with women ALL of the time aside form the other faggots who do the same. Trini Queens are a fuckin' mess! Don't let them bitches have a better than average formal education, a nice ass and look decent! Them hoes are a hot motha fuckin' mess!

A dude can be softer in his voice than typical males and not be a total faggot! Caribbean queens are most often SNOW QUEENS especially when they get fag freedom in The USA, Canada and European countries.

If Faggots would tune down the fruity speech patterns enough for other males to actually listen, there probably could be some better grounds to break.

Listening to his little story about him slapping the shit out of the little girl, what he didn't and doesn't get is that plenty of females aren't taught to respect other males and his little faggy ways solidified him being punished and this shit of letting females get away with abusing men is reinforced and accepted.

A man would've taught him how and when to avoid ratchet evil types of females!
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions II All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: