Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hes handsome but so odd to look at up close.....he has a perfect amalgamation of black and white features just in his face....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is great for him and well deserved.

Having said that, he does look a little goofy, as if his nose can't decide what it wants to be.

He should be playing in the NFL though.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Having said that, he does look a little goofy, as if his nose can't decide what it wants to be.

Smile

His nose knows exactly what it is: a jewish-looking white persons πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Smile

8 days ago

Except he's not Jewish on either side.

He was baptized Methodist, Confirmed Lutheran, and attended Baptist Church through College.

Google it.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

He was baptized Methodist, Confirmed Lutheran, and attended Baptist Church through College.

Google it.

Smile

But that would not preclude him possibly having some Jewish blood in him from his white mother's family. All Jews do not remain Jewish. Some got married and converted to Christianity for their husbands. That nose is Jewish...or some white Israeli ethnicity......#trust

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Google it.

Smile

8 days ago

But that would not preclude him possibly having some Jewish blood in him from his white mother's family. All Jews do not remain Jewish. Some got married and converted to Christianity for their husbands. That nose is Jewish...or some white Israeli ethnicity......#trust

His mother's name was Heidi Russo, which is most probably an Italian name.

Italians have a distinctive "Roman nose" as well. His does not look like the typical Jewish nose.

I know, not only do I live in NYC, but my firs partner was Jewish.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Google it.

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Italians have a distinctive "Roman nose" as well. His does not look like the typical Jewish nose.

Again, its probably not the typical Jewish nose because he is black mixed. As you said his nose could be trying to be two ethnicities and came out slender, hawked and balled (which it is.) But at least the hair came out black-ish. Cuz without that, hed look hispanic or middle eastern....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Fuck that mother fucker.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I like that afro though. There's power in that hair, truly, just like with dreads.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Fuck that mother fucker.

I get it but what's your reason for hating on him?

He kind ruined NFL football for a lot of folks but he stood up for what he believed in.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Google it.

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Again, its probably not the typical Jewish nose because he is black mixed. As you said his nose could be trying to be two ethnicities and came out slender, hawked and balled (which it is.) But at least the hair came out black-ish. Cuz without that, hed look hispanic or middle eastern....

And spics and sand niggers also have Nigrah DNA...most of them! Nigrah is good! It's beautiful! It's the best DNA a person could ever have! It gives color, class and sexiness to any other ethnicity!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Fuck that mother fucker.

8 days ago

He kind ruined NFL football for a lot of folks but he stood up for what he believed in.

The NFL is nothing more than modern day slavery ANYWAYS!!!! I don't know WHY y'all coloreds can't or refuse to see that! All of the owners are KKKrackkkerz and whip them "boys" into shape...physically...until they've been broken down and then put out to pasture with the rest of the slaves.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Fine as fuck and I'm glad that he's giving us the early Black Panther Vibe! Right On and Power To The People... us valid ones!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Fuck that mother fucker.

8 days ago

The KKK stands up for what they believe in, too. Doesn't mean that I support them. Of course, Colin K's actions aren't akin to what the KKK preaches, etc., but the broader point remains.

And I view his behavior as disrespectful to our flag and country. Perhaps I'm unique, but as an active duty service member, the flag does mean something different/special to me. I know I don't speak for everyone in my shoes, but when you kneel during the anthem (and I don't care why he says he's doing it), I see it as a sign of disrespect.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Fuck that mother fucker.

8 days ago

8 days ago

The KKK stands up for what they believe in, too. Doesn't mean that I support them. Of course, Colin K's actions aren't akin to what the KKK preaches, etc., but the broader point remains.

And I view his behavior as disrespectful to our flag and country. Perhaps I'm unique, but as an active duty service member, the flag does mean something different/special to me. I know I don't speak for everyone in my shoes, but when you kneel during the anthem (and I don't care why he says he's doing it), I see it as a sign of disrespect.

Thank you for your service to our country in advance and hope you had a blessed Veteran's Day.

I'm conflicted about the issue, honestly. I support his right to protest and his fight against police brutality is noble but the blame is placed in the wrong place IMO. I don't see it as disrespectful because I know what he ment but that's not gonna save him from the backlash.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Fuck that mother fucker.

8 days ago

8 days ago

The NFL is nothing more than modern day slavery ANYWAYS!!!! I don't know WHY y'all coloreds can't or refuse to see that! All of the owners are KKKrackkkerz and whip them "boys" into shape...physically...until they've been broken down and then put out to pasture with the rest of the slaves.

Slavery? They can leave if they want to or take those multi million dollar checks and play the game they love.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Fuck that mother fucker.

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Slavery? They can leave if they want to or take those multi million dollar checks and play the game they love.

These negroes often have NO idea what life would be like should they leave the plantation of The NFL when NOT prepared. These niggahz need to stay in school, get degrees and always be ready. Most of them aren't even taught how to invest their money to insure a good life should working on the plantation is no longer an option.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Fuck that mother fucker.

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

These negroes often have NO idea what life would be like should they leave the plantation of The NFL when NOT prepared. These niggahz need to stay in school, get degrees and always be ready. Most of them aren't even taught how to invest their money to insure a good life should working on the plantation is no longer an option.

This is true. There are accountants that help out but a lot of players need discipline to manage their income. You need good people around for that: family, smart friends, spiritual advisors, etc. who can make sure you enjoy your success but don't be a num num about it. Some have it, most players don't.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Fuck that mother fucker.

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

This is true. There are accountants that help out but a lot of players need discipline to manage their income. You need good people around for that: family, smart friends, spiritual advisors, etc. who can make sure you enjoy your success but don't be a num num about it. Some have it, most players don't.

That shit should've started in elementary school, but most of them coming form ghetto assed parts of the country, the system failed them as usual.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I like that afro though. There's power in that hair, truly, just like with dreads.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Post a link to this image so we can read it! This is an indigenous brotha, Right?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Post a link to this image so we can read it! This is an indigenous brotha, Right?

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

https://pin.it/Pd2_eib

Wow! Thank you for the link. Very interesting read and it seems to be true. I had a classmate from Sweden who's also a musician and I've noticed something was really "off" about him after he hack off his long blond hair.

I gotta save this article to show some friends of mine. Thanks again for this!

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Come thru black man!!!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum