logo
Search
Never seen a Miami crowd this excited  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The undefeated Miami Hurricanes are feeding off the crowd, and have an early 14-0 lead over Notre Dame (8-1.)

WHEN A HURRICANE PLAYER MADE AN INTERCEPTION, the coaching staff put some big gold chain necklace on him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hey Bird shit!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

The undefeated Miami Hurricanes are feeding off the crowd, and have an early 14-0 lead over Notre Dame (8-1.)

WHEN A HURRICANE PLAYER MADE AN INTERCEPTION, the coaching staff put some big gold chain necklace on him.

Those big gold chains are from a former player who decided to make a hurricane-phillia Line

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Those big gold chains are from a former player who decided to make a hurricane-phillia Line

I thought it was against NCAA rules for student players to get gifts.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Since it's only 10k GOLD, they say they helped the Athletic dept. save some of the money they'd be out.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It's not real, or they wouldn't be flashing it like that. It's like won those goofy college football traditions. The team owns it, and puts around the players neck when he gets a turnover, fumble, or interception.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I might go out tomight. Umma need my gold chain back now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It's not real, or they wouldn't be flashing it like that. It's like won those goofy college football traditions. The team owns it, and puts around the players neck when he gets a turnover, fumble, or interception.

"It's like won those..."

This is the thread.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It's real, but you're saying they gotta give them back after the game.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nothing beats those Jag helmuts though.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

L.A. RAMS are gunna start filling up that Coliseum.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

They should have done that in the Jim Everrett & Henry Ellard years, & they would have never left. Went to St. Louis & won a Superbowl almost immediately, was there regret in LA when that happened?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

They should have done that in the Jim Everrett & Henry Ellard years, & they would have never left. Went to St. Louis & won a Superbowl almost immediately, was there regret in LA when that happened?

No, when they moved to Angel Stadium, it was crossing the line. L.A. County people don't want much to do with anything Orange County. So, it wasn't as sudden a move as others seem to think it was. To be honest, they seem more like our team, now, than when they were playing at Angel Stadium.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

No, when they moved to Angel Stadium, it was crossing the line. L.A. County people don't want much to do with anything Orange County. So, it wasn't as sudden a move as others seem to think it was. To be honest, they seem more like our team, now, than when they were playing at Angel Stadium.

Oh, I had no idea that LA had any animosity about the rams move from the Coliseum to Anaheim. NYC kinda feels that way about Jerzy, but we always let them know U gotta cross the Lincoln Tunnel to come see the Giants & Jets.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Oh, I had no idea that LA had any animosity about the rams move from the Coliseum to Anaheim. NYC kinda feels that way about Jerzy, but we always let them know U gotta cross the Lincoln Tunnel to come see the Giants & Jets.

I'd say it's worse (Orange County versus L.A. County.) There is a big political difference between L.A. County, and Orange County. Put it this way. The one guy on here who says he's from Orange County (Costa Mesa)...Doesn't surprise me that he had all grey and Black in his condo (and that he is religious.)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

I'd say it's worse (Orange County versus L.A. County.) There is a big political difference between L.A. County, and Orange County. Put it this way. The one guy on here who says he's from Orange County (Costa Mesa)...Doesn't surprise me that he had all grey and Black in his condo (and that he is religious.)

Which 1 is conservative & which is liberal?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Orange County Democratic–Republican spread -53,757

L.A. County Democratic–Republican spread +1,437,972

Both are moving Left, but the O.C. is still much more Conservative that L.A. County will ever be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Both are moving Left, but the O.C. is still much more Conservative that L.A. County will ever be.

Orange County sounds like Staten Island. The "Red Borough" of NYC. It's the 1 boro that has that suburban/rural North Jersey feel or personality. They kinda don't think of themselves as traditional New Yorkers, but rather Staten Islanders.

Like your comparison, it's the reddest borough, but that just might be relative speaking as compared to the rest of NYC's 5 boroughs. I'd people in Kentucky or Tennessee would think Staten Island is a harbinger of communistic left-wingers or something.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Orange County sounds like Staten Island. The "Red Borough" of NYC. It's the 1 boro that has that suburban/rural North Jersey feel or personality. They kinda don't think of themselves as traditional New Yorkers, but rather Staten Islanders.

Like your comparison, it's the reddest borough, but that just might be relative speaking as compared to the rest of NYC's 5 boroughs. I'd people in Kentucky or Tennessee would think Staten Island is a harbinger of communistic left-wingers or something.

"Orange County's conservative political orientation in the 20th century owed much to its settlement by farmers from the Great Plains, who reacted strongly to communist sympathies, the civil rights movement, and the turmoil of the 1960s in nearby Los Angeles — across the "Orange Curtain".
In the 1970s and 1980s, Orange County was one of California's leading Republican voting blocs and a sub-culture of residents to hold "Middle American" values that emphasized a capitalist religious morality in contrast to West coast liberalism that well existed there."

2016 was the 1st time the county voted for a Dem Presidential Candidate since 1936. She beat him by about 8.5 points there. Trump didn't win a county with a major population center in it. L.A COUNTY, ORANGE COUNTY, SAN DIEGO COUNTY, SACRAMENTO COUNTY, THE WHOLE BAY AREA, SAN BERNADINO COUNTY, RIVERSIDE COUNTY, FRESNO COUNTY...All went for Clinton (by a lot.) We are not to be blamed for him being elected. Largest population center he won was Bakersfield (Kern County.) Only thing he won near the coast was at the very top of the state. Everything he won was very farming and/or rural.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. one of my highschool buddies attended Miami and made the football team...

. . . . . .but he rode the bench Laughing . .. .. but he's sensitive about dat... so we try not to touch up on dat topic.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. . .

. . . . . .but he rode the bench Laughing . .. .. but he's sensitive about dat... so we try not to touch up on dat topic.

That's certainly nothing to be ashamed of, the Miami Hurricanes have been 1 of the elite programs in college sports for almost 40 years. Sounds like your friend made the team as a walk-on, that even gets him more respect among college football fans. Not everyone has All-American athletic ability, but work ethic & competing with a passion to fulfill your dream, who doesn't revere that?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. . .

8 days ago

That's certainly nothing to be ashamed of, the Miami Hurricanes have been 1 of the elite programs in college sports for almost 40 years. Sounds like your friend made the team as a walk-on, that even gets him more respect among college football fans. Not everyone has All-American athletic ability, but work ethic & competing with a passion to fulfill your dream, who doesn't revere that?

. ..
. yea...
.. . . . . . . . . when u get a bunch of dudes together... they are goin to buss on his ass for warmin the bench Laughing . . .
. . . I never said anyting about it . . . just wanted to sit on his lap like I did back in highschool... Laughing

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: