First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
http://vimeo.com/37298969

ENJOY!!!

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Wait...Who thumbed this down.

I mean the story isn't totally their story. I do believe he was Ben's sugar daddy and I believe Matt Damon and Ben were probably together before he came along...IJS!

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Great short film! I'll have to start checking out more film on Vimeo! Thanks for sharing this! "The Casting Couch" is very real and very slimy! Sometimes you never know exactly WHAT'S going on in folks' lives to make them do some of the shit that they do. Hollywood is NOT the best place for good moral values and ethics, but that's no big secret.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

I mean the story isn't totally their story. I do believe he was Ben's sugar daddy and I believe Matt Damon and Ben were probably together before he came along...IJS!

The folks who thumbed the shit down are just a few of the usuals who don't agree with whatever image the usual toxic feces have been painting you with for however many years y'all have been on this site. The story is a good one. Typical negroes whom prefer to banish another Black and condemn him to hell all over petty disagreements behaving like Nigrah versions of lower level white supremacists, but far less class. Some things about these very same individuals are becoming more and more clear!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Great short film! I'll have to start checking out more film on Vimeo! Thanks for sharing this! "The Casting Couch" is very real and very slimy! Sometimes you never know exactly WHAT'S going on in folks' lives to make them do some of the shit that they do. Hollywood is NOT the best place for good moral values and ethics, but that's no big secret.

EXACTLY ...

BUT THE TRUTH IS...THESE "PEOPLE KNOW"...THEY TRYING TO ACT "SHOCKED!

BECAUSE THE "ILLUMINUTTI...TOLD THEM TOO...

MOST THE WOMEN COMING FORWARD ALL ...OCCULTIST "WITCHES"...THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHY!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

The folks who thumbed the shit down are just a few of the usuals who don't agree with whatever image the usual toxic feces have been painting you with for however many years y'all have been on this site. The story is a good one. Typical negroes whom prefer to banish another Black and condemn him to hell all over petty disagreements behaving like Nigrah versions of lower level white supremacists, but far less class. Some things about these very same individuals are becoming more and more clear!

THANKS FOR THAT MAN!...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

EXACTLY ...

BUT THE TRUTH IS...THESE "PEOPLE KNOW"...THEY TRYING TO ACT "SHOCKED!

BECAUSE THE "ILLUMINUTTI...TOLD THEM TOO...

MOST THE WOMEN COMING FORWARD ALL ...OCCULTIST "WITCHES"...THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHY!

I wouldn't give the illuminNasty THAT much credit. There's plenty of folks whom have SOME idea of what the cult does and how it gets down, but often get FAR more than they bargain for. One thing is for sure, those sluts knew that they were looking to be daemonic, but didn't think that their coochie powers were TRULY no match for these devils!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

THANKS FOR THAT MAN!...

You got love, Bruh!

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I thought you were straight.

How did you find and why are you promoting this gay short film?

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

I thought you were straight.

How did you find and why are you promoting this gay short film?

I'm not "promoting it"...

I'm just pointing out the "evils" of 'HOLLYWOOD"...Did you like the "film"? I thought it was a bit ...MORBID!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: