logo
Search
Eminem blast Trump  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I tried to search for this and see if someone posted this already but i could not find it. Perhaps the title of the thread is not as evasive with enough clarity for an easy find if an post was made.

Oh well what did u all thing when you seen this latest free style Eminem did some time ago?

Once again my apologies if this wa posted already.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He's only trying to stay relevant and prepare for his next album. He'll always get Black dick up in his round plump pale booty. Being relevant in ghetto coon culture will insure the supply of BBC for her! I know plenty of coons are pluggin' that bitch on tha real!

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

I tried to search for this and see if someone posted this already but i could not find it. Perhaps the title of the thread is not as evasive with enough clarity for an easy find if an post was made.

Oh well what did u all thing when you seen this latest free style Eminem did some time ago?

Once again my apologies if this wa posted already.

He smothered Trumps old Orange Ass. My only thing is, why hasn`t any of these other black ass rappers went in on Trump. I know snoop had a video where he had a trump look-a-like and shot him. What I don`t understand either is, if so many whites out here marching with blacks during these black lives matter marches, why haven`t they gathered their own people and protest across the country...or go on these talk shows and show their support....
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: