Search
Too Fem for Pick Up Truck!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Story goes:

Friend wanted a Toyota Tundra Cousin of friend says "no, wrong choice". Friend says "why?" Cousin of friend says "cuz you too fuckin fem" lol

Both guys are gay and make references to being pussy and make play references to having pussies but both have beards and present masculinity in clothing choices but not mannerisms or speech patterns.

Question: Do we as gay black men keep fem guys in a box from exploring masculine exploits and masculine things because this does not fit the image of a fem guy? If the goal is either elimination or reformation of fem men by the gay community, and the black gay community in particular, why not allow fem guys to do masc things if that is what we enjoy?

Maybe, eventually we will turn into acceptable/tolerable men for you all.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
co-signed.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

co-signed.

Do you think a fem guy shouldn't drive a pick up truck

or

Do you think dudes want us to change from being fem, consciously, but subconsciously place fems in female gender roles thus discouraging masculine expression which undermines any change or developement of mutual interest?

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They both trippin, what difference does any of the shit makes? At the end of the day we all MEN.. That's like saying since I'm gay i should wear a dress and heels & never wear NORMAL men clothes.. I act manly, ALWAYS will & will NEVER judge another gay cause he feminine.. He and i deserve anything a str8 man deserve

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Interesting indeed..

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Those aint no fem with damn a beard... anyway women drive trucks too.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

They both trippin, what difference does any of the shit makes? At the end of the day we all MEN.. That's like saying since I'm gay i should wear a dress and heels & never wear NORMAL men clothes.. I act manly, ALWAYS will & will NEVER judge another gay cause he feminine.. He and i deserve anything a str8 man deserve

Great outlook.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

If they want us to be more masculine then dont mock our efforts.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

I guess you letting them control you now? I beginning to see there is no place in LGBTQ for me. I aint dating no masculine hairy as fem...FUCK that. I'll go back dating women only before I go there, these news fems won't be for me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

GWARL, CH!!

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

I guess you letting them control you now? I beginning to see there is no place in LGBTQ for me. I aint dating no masculine hairy as fem...FUCK that. I'll go back dating women only before I go there, these news fems won't be for me.

Men mock our efforts at acceptance smh.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Puddin you're regressing on me now... I can't handle that. I was on of your supporters and you turn and stab me by agreeing fems can now grow fave and chest hair. My mind is wired to only view transgenders and fems as women. Nope I can't do no man shit with anyone manly looking. I guess this my clue to stay off your post. WHAT DO TO YOU TO MAKE YOU TURN ON ME? A true fem wouldn't do this to fem/transgender lover.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Story goes:

Friend wanted a Toyota Tundra Cousin of friend says "no, wrong choice". Friend says "why?" Cousin of friend says "cuz you too fuckin fem" lol

Both guys are gay and make references to being pussy and make play references to having pussies but both have beards and present masculinity in clothing choices but not mannerisms or speech patterns.

Question: Do we as gay black men keep fem guys in a box from exploring masculine exploits and masculine things because this does not fit the image of a fem guy? If the goal is either elimination or reformation of fem men by the gay community, and the black gay community in particular, why not allow fem guys to do masc things if that is what we enjoy?

There is no such thing and should never be putting people in their place.My father god rest his soul knew I was his sissy child but he worked my ass harder than the rest of my seven brothers combined. I am proud of him for that He gave me attention father and son.he had my back

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. um... do they need to haul around a lot of stuff repeatedly? those trucks get like 13 miles per galon....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Story goes:

5 days ago

There is no such thing and should never be putting people in their place.My father god rest his soul knew I was his sissy child but he worked my ass harder than the rest of my seven brothers combined. I am proud of him for that He gave me attention father and son.he had my back

AWWW that's what's up.

Do you feel he accepted you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. . .
. um... do they need to haul around a lot of stuff repeatedly? those trucks get like 13 miles per galon....

No.

She just thinks it's "pussy" to be fem with a pick up truck, for whatever reason.

smh.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Puddin you're regressing on me now... I can't handle that. I was on of your supporters and you turn and stab me by agreeing fems can now grow fave and chest hair. My mind is wired to only view transgenders and fems as women. Nope I can't do no man shit with anyone manly looking. I guess this my clue to stay off your post. WHAT DO TO YOU TO MAKE YOU TURN ON ME? A true fem wouldn't do this to fem/transgender lover.

I didn't I subscribe to this thought process but a lot gays mock when fems (unsuccessfully) try to explore masculinity.

Do they want reformation or elimination?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. . .

5 days ago

No.

She just thinks it's "pussy" to be fem with a pick up truck, for whatever reason.

smh.

.. .
. . I was tinking about a range rover... those are as big as a ford 250 . .
. . . do u tink I'm too fem for a massive vehicle?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. . .

5 days ago

No.

smh.

5 days ago

.. .

I don't think it is a big as an f250.

And no because I drove an f150 for a while and I'm fem.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. . .

5 days ago

No.

smh.

5 days ago

.. .

5 days ago

. . .
. they have the same foot print . . . .. rover is less than 2 inch smaller tho

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

I didn't I subscribe to this thought process but a lot gays mock when fems (unsuccessfully) try to explore masculinity.

I'm through with this post... I'm too shocked.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

. . .

5 days ago

No.

smh.

5 days ago

.. .

5 days ago

5 days ago

. . .
. they have the same foot print . . . .. rover is less than 2 inch smaller tho

The more you know!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

What did I do?

I just made an observation.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

What did I do?

I just made an observation.

it was my fault for getting on your post. You usually be talk that good positive stuff about transgenders and fem. This is pure garbage and you should have ignored their bullshit. If you know me... I can't listen to anti transgender or anti fem stuff. Lately everywhere I go people think I'm crazy and no matter how I try to explain it they don't nor want to understand.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Drive what you want!
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum