logo
Search
woman on Black Ink Crew gets tattoo on her face ...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
of her son who passed away after being shot in the face. Shocked

And then had the nerve to say that it didn't look like her son. Laughing

Was this bitch lucid? Everyone involved is awful.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
wow..... #speechless

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

wow..... #speechless

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When the stencil is presented anything issue she had with the eventual tattoo would have been aparent. I have a feeling she is either high or she is a scammer.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

When the stencil is presented anything issue she had with the eventual tattoo would have been aparent. I have a feeling she is either high or she is a scammer.

Well the stencil is only half the battle. In the end even if the stencil is on point it’s the shading that gives it life. As a portrait drawer myself I’ve had to scrap the entire drawing of some portraits due to the shading being off even though the outline was 100

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

Well the stencil is only half the battle. In the end even if the stencil is on point it’s the shading that gives it life. As a portrait drawer myself I’ve had to scrap the entire drawing of some portraits due to the shading being off even though the outline was 100

In this guy's case he didn't screw up on the shading. I can see warping. I can't be sure if that's from the camera, stretched skin or a rough stencil the woman failed to take issue with. The resemblance is more than there so I give it an easy 8. a 9 depending on how much time she was willing to pay for.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
SHE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS AND/OR ALCOHOL, THOUGH...THEN AFTER ALL THAT WORK, SHE SAID SHE DID NOT THINK IT LOOKED LIKE HER SON...

Laughing

#AMESS!

#SOMENIGGASHIT

Track Thumbs Up/Down
She could barley speak she is under the influence of a substance.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

The bitch a histrionic crackhead alcoholic and sociopath! That's what the fuck's wrong with her! She got some television fame, a couple more rocks in her purse and a 6 pack of 40 oz. malt liquors! She probably got the tattoo for free...a scam many dope fiends pull and her behavior suggest typical ghetto alcoholic female behavior. She's a 3 ring circus of mental disorders and all of those involved are just as mentally fucked up! Who in the fuck gets their face disfigured like this? Folks with substance issues, mental illness whom a great deal of them antisocial personality disordered beings from hell!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. .
. i was just watchin ppl fart wit a thermal camera....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

The bitch a histrionic crackhead alcoholic and sociopath! That's what the fuck's wrong with her! She got some television fame, a couple more rocks in her purse and a 6 pack of 40 oz. malt liquors! She probably got the tattoo for free...a scam many dope fiends pull and her behavior suggest typical ghetto alcoholic female behavior. She's a 3 ring circus of mental disorders and all of those involved are just as mentally fucked up! Who in the fuck gets their face disfigured like this? Folks with substance issues, mental illness whom a great deal of them antisocial personality disordered beings from hell!

She is a mess question do you watch big freedia show on fuse?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

I've never heard of that show. There's really not a whole lot that I even fuck with television wise. I fuck with cop shows and sci-fi fi mostly. These ratchet reality shows make me wanna scream "NIGGERS" up and down the street anytime I even see anyone who looks like they watch that shit!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

I've never heard of that show. There's really not a whole lot that I even fuck with television wise. I fuck with cop shows and sci-fi fi mostly. These ratchet reality shows make me wanna scream "NIGGERS" up and down the street anytime I even see anyone who looks like they watch that shit!!

I have such a problem with people using that word big freedia is a reality show but there are many tv shows which are like his but to us a word which was meant to hurt black folk to describe some show to me is problematic.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

I have such a problem with people using that word big freedia is a reality show but there are many tv shows which are like his but to us a word which was meant to hurt black folk to describe some show to me is problematic.

I get and understand your feeling on the word. However, when Black folks behave in manners in which the word suggests, its appropriate for Black folks to use where it fits...in my opinion. I'm going to look up the show just to get a feel of it out of curiosity.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
lol.. she was better off cremating her son remains and storing some of the ashes
in a jewel or w.e.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: