logo
Search
New study confirms what I knew all along.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 23:58:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm really the nice guy in the group.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170524084341.htm

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 03:23:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-11 23:58:11

You're a narcissistic sociopath!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 10:11:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Code:
people may sometimes seek to induce negative emotions in others for altruistic reasons, not simply for their own pleasure or benefit.

With Your personal forum war on the ignorance& the mediocrity of your peers, critique bash threads, and used to drag @ilovebirdfu by his visible rib cage ..Yoooou kinda negated the credibility of this article being applicable to you lol

Youre friendly to others because sometimes more people participating makes certain things more fun/entertaining (yeah that, too)...youre mean/critical of others out of frustration to utter disdain with their thinking or behavior..esp when its opposition to your own.

Let me know how many clicks Im off with my analysis...

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 10:22:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-12 03:23:14

Narcissists only care about themselves hunn.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 10:35:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Me too.

Code:
people may sometimes seek to induce negative emotions in others for altruistic reasons, not simply for their own pleasure or benefit.

Now bend over.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 11:11:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well I do it for the lul.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 11:51:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

With Your personal forum war on the ignorance& the mediocrity of your peers, critique bash threads, and used to drag @ilovebirdfu by his visible rib cage ..Yoooou kinda negated the credibility of this article being applicable to you lol

Youre friendly to others because sometimes more people participating makes certain things more fun/entertaining (yeah that, too)...youre mean/critical of others out of frustration to utter disdain with their thinking or behavior..esp when its opposition to your own.

Are you sure I didn't point out that he was a malnourished drug addict because he had the audacity to mention someone else weight while patting himself on the back for how healthy he is/was at the time? There is a lesson to be learnt there if not mistaken.

As for the rest Yes, this forum as a whole has an obsession with mediocrity. I feel it would be far meaner to not say anything regarding it. Like someone else I speak to on this forum who recognizes the same things I do but chooses to voyeur the forum and nudge certain people in a direction that will cause the most laughter later on. Almost like a game of Sims how if the house catches fire you can move them out of the way or you can let them sleep and optionally make the exits disappear...

Come to think of it, that sounds hilarious. After I take this quiz I'm booting up The Sims.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 11:55:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2017-10-12 11:51:41

Are you sure I didn't point out that he was a malnourished drug addict because he had the audacity to mention someone else weight while patting himself on the back for how healthy he is/was at the time? There is a lesson to be learnt there if not mistaken.

As for the rest Yes, this forum as a whole has an obsession with mediocrity. I feel it would be far meaner to not say anything regarding it. Like someone else I speak to on this forum who recognizes the same things I do but chooses to voyeur the forum and nudge certain people in a direction that will cause the most laughter later on. Almost like a game of Sims how if the house catches fire you can move them out of the way or you can let them sleep and optionally make the exits disappear...

Come to think of it, that sounds hilarious. After I take this quiz I'm booting up The Sims.

good luck on your quiz.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 12:00:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2017-10-12 11:55:09

good luck on your quiz.

Thank you kind sir. I'm averaging a 96% so far. Hoping to move it up to 97 if I get a 100%

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 12:26:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2017-10-12 11:55:09

good luck on your quiz.

2017-10-12 12:00:12

Thank you kind sir. I'm averaging a 96% so far. Hoping to move it up to 97 if I get a 100%

you got it Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 12:47:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think it all depends on the person and the dynamics of the relationship. While I do keep it honest with my siblings and close friends I still remain cognizant of how I address them when either asked for my advice or just sharing my opinion on a subject. I’m aware that words do matter and that someone who possibly already suffers from low self esteem or self confidence shouldn’t be kicked while they’re down. When there’s a lack of empathy shown you can come across as apathetic, insensitive, harsh and judgmental when that isn’t your true intent.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:04:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-12 10:22:14

And.........................................

CRAZY BITCH!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:06:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

I HATE YOUR OLE "FAGGOTY FAG FAG ASS"...ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE TO 'AGREE WITH YOU"...

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:14:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

FIRST OF ALL...SISSY!!!

You're doing too much!

You have a lot of "bullshit logic' and you seem to not even follow the same 'ambitions" you expect out of others.

You care very "little" for your fellow man. You have no "spiritual makeup" to control your urges to be "fair or logically"...There is no "balance" or "humbleness" in the way you interact with people.

You lack a lot of "fruits of the spirit"...and you seem "oblivious" this!

I have no idea who you "think" you are?

Ummmm......................."BLACK ASS SISSY"...YOU'RE NOT!

There is a such thing as "rounded" life.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:17:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2017-10-12 13:14:06

FIRST OF ALL...SISSY!!!

You're doing too much!

You have a lot of "bullshit logic' and you seem to not even follow the same 'ambitions" you expect out of others.

You care very "little" for your fellow man. You have no "spiritual makeup" to control your urges to be "fair or logically"...There is no "balance" or "humbleness" in the way you interact with people.

What did I just type?????

I think someone is changing my text on this site, trying to make me look crazy!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:26:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2017-10-12 13:14:06

FIRST OF ALL...SISSY!!!

You're doing too much!

Stop it girl. The people I have normal interactions with on here prefer they happen in private. If it seems like a lot of the forum isn't my cup of tea or even annoys me it's because it does and the general forum is where those interactions take place. You aren't privy to much more than that so I can understand why you would take the stance that you have. That and you cant resist the opportunity to call someone a sissy, that cracks me up btw.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 14:35:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Bingo, gwarl!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 14:38:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-12 14:35:28

Bingo, gwarl!

... are you that weird guy that had that drama-queen that swore he wasn't having sex with mens no more while everyone danced around him throwing money, as his profile pic like a year or two ago? You remind me of him.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 17:05:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-12 14:35:28

Bingo, gwarl!

2017-10-12 14:38:48

... are you that weird guy that had that drama-queen that swore he wasn't having sex with mens no more while everyone danced around him throwing money, as his profile pic like a year or two ago? You remind me of him.

Don't deflect, gwarl. A narcissistic sociopath would try to make the sane person out to be the bad guy.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 17:08:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. .

.lemme study dat dyck

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 17:46:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I think it all depends on the person and the dynamics of the relationship. While I do keep it honest with my siblings and close friends I still remain cognizant of how I address them when either asked for my advice or just sharing my opinion on a subject. I’m aware that words do matter and that someone who possibly already suffers from low self esteem or self confidence shouldn’t be kicked while they’re down. When there’s a lack of empathy shown you can come across as apathetic, insensitive, harsh and judgmental when that isn’t your true intent.

@khumian_beast

I to make sure this response was not lost in the shuffle because I think this is true for most people.........

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 18:06:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

Why must you act like you’re the only person on this
forum who has no personality or moral character flaws?

FOH with that mess!

Running around the forums like you’re Iyanla Vanzant.
Sit your Swamp Pussy ass down somewhere gworl.
Ain’t nobody tryna hear your soapbox sermons.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 18:27:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2017-10-12 18:06:02

Why must you act like you’re the only person on this
forum who has no personality or moral character flaws?

FOH with that mess!

Running around the forums like you’re Iyanla Vanzant.
Sit your Swamp Pussy ass down somewhere gworl.
Ain’t nobody tryna hear your soapbox sermons.

Dont you find it strange that the person I responded to with this statement did not foundationally disagree with it & took it further as to how it applies to him? I am a psychology minor and a lifelong student of behavioral psychology..I dont have to be Dr. Phil or Iyanla when I can simply be ME......#youstayMADaboutthat

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 21:32:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
These niggas so parched 😂

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 23:51:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lol @ the malnourished drug addict part, drug addicts can't get federal jobs because they actually take hair follicles for a drug test so if I WAS a drug addict there's no way I could work a federal job for the government. Now i know you have personal experience dealing with drug addicts first hand let's try and be intelligent and apply that experience when it's applicable because right now that was a complete miss you. Shouldn't you be studying and less worried about commenting on someone's weight when your weight ain't even proportioned bew?

Learn to read bitch. There was clear past tense in there. With that said, I just finished my quiz and got 100% on it as planned. Toughest quiz yet. New teacher's style isn't very focused. Anyway, I'm covered on the studying and I've been height/weight proportionate for a long time. Don't be fooled because I don't fish for attention with semi-nudes and posts about how amazing a trivial things about my body make me feel. Smile

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: