logo
Search
I hate my father.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 19:07:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I was afraid of him growing up.. He was physical and verbally abusive to everyone in this house.

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 19:15:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-10 14:45:08

I was afraid of him growing up.. He was physical and verbally abusive to everyone in this house.

Sad

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 20:03:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
my parents have been married for 23 years now. my pops is a dope guy. he's currently Afghanistan working as a contractor for the army. he was deployed or stationed in another state most (if not all) of my teenage years. i respect the work he put in to provide for his family. i don't think it would be wise for me to bring home a guy but he love me.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 11:14:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-11 19:15:54

Sad

It was a long time ago so I don't have any grudges or feel anything about it.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:58:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He was always jealous of me because I was thinner and much more beautiful. Now that he's dead he's finally thinner.

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

Ever since he died I refuse to talk to him. That nigga would do ANYTHING to get out of paying child support. SMH.

Whats your relationship like with your father?

Wait....what???

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 14:02:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

My father is proud of the man I’ve become.
His respect means a lot to me.

GREAT ANSWER!!!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 14:05:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Is this why yall wearing feathers, ribbons, angel wings n' such? Is it a way to get back at the failed masculine father figure?

2017-10-10 18:16:14

No b*tch, this is why. Not all of us can live off of food stamps and unemployment bruha. Do ever wonder what life like that is like? Having a job... Affording things.... I highly suggest it.

What's that...?

YOUR CIRCUS CHECK...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

I'm DYING OVER HERE...

WHERE THOSE VIDEOS...CURIOUS MINDS WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE "CIRCUS"...LOL

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 14:09:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

My my my... someone is super sensitive. LMAO. Quote me then block me so I can't even see what you're saying. SMH, Bird_flu I am disappointed in you. Why would you come at me ONCE again only to be LIT UP and sent back to your nest evenly seasoned and Kentucky fried? Keep me on block b*tch, you made a good decision. F*ckin bully-ass ignorant-ass soulless-ass wrinkled-ass internet troll-ass diseased-ass skin head ass B*TCH.

Keep talking behind the block button. What kind of man did your father raise?

SMH. Shameful. He should have left you to the hounds.

F*ckin bully-ass ignorant-ass soulless-ass wrinkled-ass internet troll-ass diseased-ass skin head ass B*TCH.

HMMM...SOMEBODY'S FONT IS RUBBING OFF ON YOU...LOL

OLE ...RIBBON TWIRLING...WOLF TONGUING...FUNKY HOUSE...CIRCUS FREAK...YELLOW ASS SISSY!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 14:20:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He was always jealous of me because I was thinner and much more beautiful. Now that he's dead he's finally thinner.

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

Ever since he died I refuse to talk to him. That nigga would do ANYTHING to get out of paying child support. SMH.

2017-10-10 20:14:17

So your daddy was a fag too? He was worried about being beautiful? You are not beautiful. You are not even an average nigga. You are a feminine piece of a male. Your daddy died of grief because of you acting like he had a daughter

2017-10-10 21:32:07

I tried to keep you out of trouble. Why you always messing with people?

2017-10-10 21:44:37

Torchie what did you do to try and keep me pout of trouble? Jumanie gonna get angry with you if you don't leave me alone. You don't want to feel your girls rage.

2017-10-10 21:59:20

i told you about coming for people on the forum...everytime you do it somebody curse you out....i told you about calling him a girl...he is not a girl

2017-10-10 23:01:27

Oh Torchy both these sissy girls will be ok. They both full fledged drams ladies. They can't help themselves. Between the two of them I don't know which one lies the most with all the added drama. This thumper queen got a new headache story errday and your new girlfriend got a same ole lie to tell daily. Nothing ever changes after 2.5 years of Sam!! When you meet jumanie in person he gonna show up at your place with a double headed dildo and say girl jump on lets do this. You gonna be so hurt that you have been deceived!! Buffy gonna have you in tears. You better keep them Jordans for yourself!! But send me my polo fit!! Thnks

2017-10-11 16:45:15

You have to make a change. I wondered the same thing because you know more about SAM than Sam himself....my question was how do you know all this. I dont know nothing about jumanie other than what he shows and tell me. Sometime were you a ex boo thang or a close friend of sam because you know a lot of information. Thats why I ask was it really you in videos.

THUMPPER dont do anything but state whats on his mind or going on in his day to day life... thats why he starts off with "Dear Dairy..." I think its very neathe.

STOP IT!

He knows all that ... because they used to ...SHERLOCK SAMS FACEBOOK ON THE DAILY!

THEN POST IT HERE IN THE FORUMS...BUFFY SPENT A GOOD PART OF 3 MONTHS READING SAMS FACEOOK AND POSTING HERE IN THE FORUMS!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 14:28:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

He was always jealous of me because I was thinner and much more beautiful.

WHAT NARCISSISTIC CRAZY PERSON TALKS LIKE THIS ABOUT THEIR OWN "FATHER"...FA REAL FA REAL!

Now that he's dead he's finally thinner.

THIS IS "MORBID" AND "CRAZIER" THAN THE FIRST QUOTE! I'VE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THIS!

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

YOUR DAD "WINS" ?...REALLY YOU WERE IN COMPETITION WITH YOUR FATHER! YOU ARE A "NUTCASE"!

Ever since he died I refuse to talk to him.

HOW YOU GONNA TALK TO "SOMEONE DEAD"...PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELF OLE CREEPY "WOLF TONGUING FAGGOT"!!!

That nigga would do ANYTHING to get out of paying child support. SMH.

O.K. I UNDERSTAND HOW THIS COULD ANGER YOU, BUT YOU ARE GROWN NO NEED TO HOLD GRUDGES...NOT ALL "BLACK MEN" HAVE BEEN GIVEN "OPPORTUNITY" HERE IN AMERICA...ALOT ARE "OPPRESSED"

BETTER THAN YOURS...MY FATHER ...I LOVED HIM HE DIED WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL.

HOWEVER I WAS RAISED BY MY STEP FATHER WHO "MOLESTED ME"...AND I STILL "LOVE HIM" AND DEFINITELY WOULDNT WISH DEATH ON HIM. I DONT SPEAK WITH HIM, BECAUSE I DONT "TRUST" HIM, BUT I WILL ALWAYS "LOVE HIM"...AND PRAY FOR HIS 'SALVATION AND FORGIVENESS" FOR WHAT HE DID, AND WHAT MAY CONTINUE TO DO.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 15:59:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

So your daddy was a fag too? He was worried about being beautiful? You are not beautiful. You are not even an average nigga. You are a feminine piece of a male. Your daddy died of grief because of you acting like he had a daughter

Torchie what did you do to try and keep me pout of trouble? Jumanie gonna get angry with you if you don't leave me alone. You don't want to feel your girls rage.

i told you about coming for people on the forum...everytime you do it somebody curse you out....i told you about calling him a girl...he is not a girl

Oh Torchy both these sissy girls will be ok. They both full fledged drams ladies. They can't help themselves. Between the two of them I don't know which one lies the most with all the added drama. This thumper queen got a new headache story errday and your new girlfriend got a same ole lie to tell daily. Nothing ever changes after 2.5 years of Sam!! When you meet jumanie in person he gonna show up at your place with a double headed dildo and say girl jump on lets do this. You gonna be so hurt that you have been deceived!! Buffy gonna have you in tears. You better keep them Jordans for yourself!! But send me my polo fit!! Thnks

You have to make a change. I wondered the same thing because you know more about SAM than Sam himself....my question was how do you know all this. I dont know nothing about jumanie other than what he shows and tell me. Sometime were you a ex boo thang or a close friend of sam because you know a lot of information. Thats why I ask was it really you in videos.

THUMPPER dont do anything but state whats on his mind or going on in his day to day life... thats why he starts off with "Dear Dairy..." I think its very neathe.

2017-10-12 14:20:18

STOP IT!

He knows all that ... because they used to ...SHERLOCK SAMS FACEBOOK ON THE DAILY!

THEN POST IT HERE IN THE FORUMS...BUFFY SPENT A GOOD PART OF 3 MONTHS READING SAMS FACEOOK AND POSTING HERE IN THE FORUMS!

Dont tell me to stop it. He know a lot about Sam...

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 17:25:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yes @bird-fu the cowardly, racist, inbred predator! Unblock me to cry like the corroded pussy you came from and are, and then block me so I can't quote you back! You are the most predictable wet dog smelling, spoiled salami smelling individual I have ever encountered! You still neglected to show me where I said Bill Cosby should get away with anything because he is black, and Harvey Weinstein should be convicted because he is white.

You are a hate filled racist and you have no problem at all making up lies to soothe your hate filled non soul.

You will not converse with me because you-know that you are unable to peddle your bullshit with me. You are inferior to me in every way and you know it and it is eating you up inside. Imva black man who is far smarter than you, far better looking than you. I attract the lightskinned pretty boys that you want, and I don't smell like hot garbage juice when I break a sweat..Smile

2017-10-11 10:27:41

You forgot that he is also a lime-a-rita drinking diseased douche.

Lime-a-rita would be an upgrade for that under the trailer trash! Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 17:34:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yes @bird-fu the cowardly, racist, inbred predator! Unblock me to cry like the corroded pussy you came from and are, and then block me so I can't quote you back! You are the most predictable wet dog smelling, spoiled salami smelling individual I have ever encountered! You still neglected to show me where I said Bill Cosby should get away with anything because he is black, and Harvey Weinstein should be convicted because he is white.

You are a hate filled racist and you have no problem at all making up lies to soothe your hate filled non soul.

You will not converse with me because you-know that you are unable to peddle your bullshit with me. You are inferior to me in every way and you know it and it is eating you up inside. I'm a black man who is far smarter than you, far better looking than you. I attract the lightskinned pretty boys that you want, and I don't smell like hot garbage juice when I break a sweat..Smile

2017-10-11 17:19:19

ROTFLMBAO@ the READ on that KKK Gurl bird-turd! She's ALWAYS doing the most!

I was being nice and holding back on that basic, beastly, brokeback bitch! Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 17:44:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You will not converse with me because you-know that you are unable to peddle your bullshit with me. You are inferior to me in every way and you know it and it is eating you up inside. I'm a black man who is far smarter than you, far better looking than you. I attract the lightskinned pretty boys that you want, and I don't smell like hot garbage juice when I break a sweat..Smile

2017-10-11 17:19:19

ROTFLMBAO@ the READ on that KKK Gurl bird-turd! She's ALWAYS doing the most!

2017-10-12 17:34:12

I was being nice and holding back on that basic, beastly, brokeback bitch! Smile

She's not human, so let `er rip! Unless you think that she's wetting her panties with sexual arousal over getting verbally beaten! LOL!

Post Posted: 2017-10-14 10:14:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

I luv you.

Post Posted: 2017-10-14 10:40:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah me too until DFCS came and straightened him out. Now he is an alcoholic loser who is all alone because of his poor decisions

Post Posted: 2017-10-14 10:56:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You will not converse with me because you-know that you are unable to peddle your bullshit with me. You are inferior to me in every way and you know it and it is eating you up inside. Imva black man who is far smarter than you, far better looking than you. I attract the lightskinned pretty boys that you want, and I don't smell like hot garbage juice when I break a sweat..Smile

2017-10-11 10:27:41

You forgot that he is also a lime-a-rita drinking diseased douche.

2017-10-12 17:25:07

Lime-a-rita would be an upgrade for that under the trailer trash! Smile

Well... he also drinks his daddy's piss.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: