Search
I hate my father.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

He was always jealous of me because I was thinner and much more beautiful. Now that he's dead he's finally thinner.

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

Ever since he died I refuse to talk to him. That nigga would do ANYTHING to get out of paying child support. SMH.

Whats your relationship like with your father?

7 days ago

So your daddy was a fag too? He was worried about being beautiful? You are not beautiful. You are not even an average nigga. You are a feminine piece of a male. Your daddy died of grief because of you acting like he had a daughter

7 days ago

AwwWwWWw!
Sam, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me. Finally some closure! Now I can rest easy. How've you been? Are you still decaying from the outside in?

7 days ago

omg!!!! i just wanted to collapse like

I think he's starting to lose it. Must be the drugs.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

My father is proud of the man I’ve become.
His respect means a lot to me.

7 days ago

Generational ridiculousness is nothing to be proud of.

Cum rub my back.

Make me understand you while you rub me down.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

He was always jealous of me because I was thinner and much more beautiful. Now that he's dead he's finally thinner.

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

Ever since he died I refuse to talk to him. That nigga would do ANYTHING to get out of paying child support. SMH.

7 days ago

So your daddy was a fag too? He was worried about being beautiful? You are not beautiful. You are not even an average nigga. You are a feminine piece of a male. Your daddy died of grief because of you acting like he had a daughter

I tried to keep you out of trouble. Why you always messing with people?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

My my my... someone is super sensitive. LMAO. Quote me then block me so I can't even see what you're saying. SMH, Bird_flu I am disappointed in you. Why would you come at me ONCE again only to be LIT UP and sent back to your nest evenly seasoned and Kentucky fried? Keep me on block b*tch, you made a good decision. F*ckin bully-ass ignorant-ass soulless-ass wrinkled-ass internet troll-ass diseased-ass skin head ass B*TCH.

Keep talking behind the block button. What kind of man did your father raise?

SMH. Shameful. He should have left you to the hounds.

LMFAO....Actually, my father is indeed the reason I block. Contentious discussions were encouraged. Loud arguing was looked down upon, and it certainly was not allowed to go on for long periods of time. Arguing on here rarely includes actually making a claim. and supporting it with evidence. It is mainly about telling lies, and name calling. YOU DO BOTH OF THESE THINGS.
You are o.k. until someone disagrees with you, or even kids you about something. Then, you pretty much go nuts, again. ....That is your best photo though (your eyes and the check.)

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
WHETHER THIS IS THE TRUTH OR NOT THIS IS STILL TOO FUCKED UP TO BE EVEN THOUGH OF...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

7 days ago

7 days ago

Torchie what did you do to try and keep me pout of trouble? Jumanie gonna get angry with you if you don't leave me alone. You don't want to feel your girls rage.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

7 days ago

7 days ago

AwwWwWWw!
Sam, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me. Finally some closure! Now I can rest easy. How've you been? Are you still decaying from the outside in?

You should ask MOMMY!!! You killed your father girl how shameful. Daddy wanted a football player and got a cheerleader with a purple ribbon!!! You done twirled right into adulthood.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Torchie what did you do to try and keep me pout of trouble? Jumanie gonna get angry with you if you don't leave me alone. You don't want to feel your girls rage.

i told you about coming for people on the forum...everytime you do it somebody curse you out....i told you about calling him a girl...he is not a girl

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why waste good time condemning the dead? Learn from his mistakes to avoid making the same, and keep it moving.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

i told you about coming for people on the forum...everytime you do it somebody curse you out....i told you about calling him a girl...he is not a girl

Oh Torchy both these sissy girls will be ok. They both full fledged drams ladies. They can't help themselves. Between the two of them I don't know which one lies the most with all the added drama. This thumper queen got a new headache story errday and your new girlfriend got a same ole lie to tell daily. Nothing ever changes after 2.5 years of Sam!! When you meet jumanie in person he gonna show up at your place with a double headed dildo and say girl jump on lets do this. You gonna be so hurt that you have been deceived!! Buffy gonna have you in tears. You better keep them Jordans for yourself!! But send me my polo fit!! Thnks

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

My my my... someone is super sensitive. LMAO. Quote me then block me so I can't even see what you're saying. SMH, Bird_flu I am disappointed in you. Why would you come at me ONCE again only to be LIT UP and sent back to your nest evenly seasoned and Kentucky fried? Keep me on block b*tch, you made a good decision. F*ckin bully-ass ignorant-ass soulless-ass wrinkled-ass internet troll-ass diseased-ass skin head ass B*TCH.

His father did! He left her to her bitch of a mother!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

My father is proud of the man I’ve become.
His respect means a lot to me.

7 days ago

Generational ridiculousness is nothing to be proud of.

7 days ago

Cum rub my back.

Make me understand you while you rub me down.

The brotha in that gif looks delicious!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
My pappy was or is a bag of shit, but after a while of being angry with his bisexual ass, one just gets over the fact that he's an old bag of shit and work at being a better person than he is. Eventually, one gets over the hurt of having been born from satan's anus and develops into a mature man and decent human being.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

7 days ago

7 days ago

AwwWwWWw!

7 days ago

You should ask MOMMY!!! You killed your father girl how shameful. Daddy wanted a football player and got a cheerleader with a purple ribbon!!! You done twirled right into adulthood.

SMH. Wow.... Your parents must have really f*cked you up. Bitter, elderly, child molesting faggot. Say what you want about me I would never be where you are in life. A pathetic trolling profile on BGC. Your family must be so proud.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

She must have done a number on him. SMH. These trailer park queens are disgusting. Livin in a 10x10 space with 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 kids. Everyone surviving off of canned tuna, cigarettes, and lime-a-ritas. I feel bad for him really.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

That pale, unidentifiable animal @bird-fu is so bothered by the truth I told, that she made a thread JUST LIKE I SAID SHE WOULD! At least she unblocked you so that she could comment in your thread. On the best day of her shit stained life, she will NEVER have the balls to address me directly. Spineless, hate filled racists like @bird-fu and her inbred mother and father never stand up to defend the garbage that they spew. They hide behind sheets and blocked threads. That's their M.O..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

That pale, unidentifiable animal @bird-fu is so bothered by the truth I told, that she made a thread JUST LIKE I SAID SHE WOULD! At least she unblocked you so that she could comment in your thread. On the best day of her shit stained life, she will NEVER have the balls to address me directly. Spineless, hate filled racists like @bird-fu and her inbred mother and father never stand up to defend the garbage that they spew. They hide behind sheets and blocked threads. That's their M.O..Smile

You just aren't worth the time arguing with. You are racially bigoted filth. Period. Just because you want to do stupid shit doesn't mean I have do it with you. Clearly you grew up with parenting that encouraged loud stupid arguing that produces only heat. Yea, you are 50 black bigots deep. Of course, you all want to team up at the same time. You don't want to be individuals. Your grand goal in life is to be a loud member of a race-baiting race.

blocked

bye

bitch

go race bait some more.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

She must have done a number on him. SMH. These trailer park queens are disgusting. Livin in a 10x10 space with 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 kids. Everyone surviving off of canned tuna, cigarettes, and lime-a-ritas. I feel bad for him really.

More lies.

Of course I block someone who lies. Anyone with parents of any quality would block your habitually lying ass.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why are you commenting if you know I can't see it? Are you really that intimidated by me? Omg... lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Why are you commenting if you know I can't see it? Are you really that intimidated by me? Omg... lol

It's because only the civil should see my stuff. If the civil want to quote it, then , you can see it. If you log off you can see it. I refuse to have regular discussions with people who refuse to be civil. Telling lies about me is not being civil.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yes @bird-fu the cowardly, racist, inbred predator! Unblock me to cry like the corroded pussy you came from and are, and then block me so I can't quote you back! You are the most predictable wet dog smelling, spoiled salami smelling individual I have ever encountered! You still neglected to show me where I said Bill Cosby should get away with anything because he is black, and Harvey Weinstein should be convicted because he is white.

You are a hate filled racist and you have no problem at all making up lies to soothe your hate filled non soul.

You will not converse with me because you-know that you are unable to peddle your bullshit with me. You are inferior to me in every way and you know it and it is eating you up inside. I'm a black man who is far smarter than you, far better looking than you. I attract the lightskinned pretty boys that you want, and I don't smell like hot garbage juice when I break a sweat..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Yes @bird-fu the cowardly, racist, inbred predator! Unblock me to cry like the corroded pussy you came from and are, and then block me so I can't quote you back! You are the most predictable wet dog smelling, spoiled salami smelling individual I have ever encountered! You still neglected to show me where I said Bill Cosby should get away with anything because he is black, and Harvey Weinstein should be convicted because he is white.

You are a hate filled racist and you have no problem at all making up lies to soothe your hate filled non soul.

You will not converse with me because you-know that you are unable to peddle your bullshit with me. You are inferior to me in every way and you know it and it is eating you up inside. Imva black man who is far smarter than you, far better looking than you. I attract the lightskinned pretty boys that you want, and I don't smell like hot garbage juice when I break a sweat..Smile

You forgot that he is also a lime-a-rita drinking diseased douche.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Why feel badly for her? She's just living a dog's life some dogs aren't so fortunate to have! LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

CONGRATS DAD YOU WIN.

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Oh Torchy both these sissy girls will be ok. They both full fledged drams ladies. They can't help themselves. Between the two of them I don't know which one lies the most with all the added drama. This thumper queen got a new headache story errday and your new girlfriend got a same ole lie to tell daily. Nothing ever changes after 2.5 years of Sam!! When you meet jumanie in person he gonna show up at your place with a double headed dildo and say girl jump on lets do this. You gonna be so hurt that you have been deceived!! Buffy gonna have you in tears. You better keep them Jordans for yourself!! But send me my polo fit!! Thnks

You have to make a change. I wondered the same thing because you know more about SAM than Sam himself....my question was how do you know all this. I dont know nothing about jumanie other than what he shows and tell me. Sometime were you a ex boo thang or a close friend of sam because you know a lot of information. Thats why I ask was it really you in videos.

THUMPPER dont do anything but state whats on his mind or going on in his day to day life... thats why he starts off with "Dear Dairy..." I think its very neathe.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

You will not converse with me because you-know that you are unable to peddle your bullshit with me. You are inferior to me in every way and you know it and it is eating you up inside. I'm a black man who is far smarter than you, far better looking than you. I attract the lightskinned pretty boys that you want, and I don't smell like hot garbage juice when I break a sweat..Smile

ROTFLMBAO@ the READ on that KKK Gurl bird-turd! She's ALWAYS doing the most!
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: