logo
Search
Has anyone here gotten a chemical peel done before?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

You should be looking into getting a rhinoplasty instead.
Just saying .

8 days ago

I thought about that years ago when I was younger but I’ve definitely learned to appreciate my large nose. I’m not looking to alter my natural features just focused on my skin complexion being even and smooth.

But thanks for your opinion mate

8 days ago

I like how you brushed away my shade with indifference yet low level acknowledgement. This means your self esteem is probably better than the cunts who attacked me for my “rhinoplasty” comment. Your swag is back baby boi...

8 days ago

Actually, If you really get and understand the full depth of his responses, you will see he is giving your lop-sided ass a well deserved reality check:

***LEARNED TO APPRECIATE:
As in the list of things you need to learn to appreciate and love about yourself BEFORE trying to fix other people or even offer suggestions to them

***IMPROVED WITH SELF REFLECTION:
Then comes the instructions on how to fix your plastic, general vapidness & your lil thing where you dislike others before they dislike you (more mixed breed foolishness)

All of that neatly packaged & wrapped in a polite, self-confident & affirming response....lol

6 days ago

DAMN BRO BRO...

YOU ARE "READING FOR THE GAWDS" TODAY...AINT THAT HOW YOU SAY IT...LOL

ANYWAYZ ...I STILL CANT STAND YOUR ...RAGGEDY ANN LOOKING ASS! OLE ADAM 4 ADAM HOE!

IF ONLY!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Just saying .

6 days ago

Seriously bro?

WHAT GIVES...

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS COMMENT AT ALL...ARE YOU JEALOUS EVERYONE WAS HANDING OUT COMPLIMENTS OR WHAT?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Just saying .

6 days ago

Seriously bro?

WHAT GIVES...

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS COMMENT AT ALL...ARE YOU JEALOUS EVERYONE WAS HANDING OUT COMPLIMENTS OR WHAT?

6 days ago

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

your gonna be looking like freddy kruger for a month but once you heal you will look fabulous

6 days ago

GETTIN YO DICK FILLETED N STUFFED UP NSIDE U OR UR TITTS CUT OFF DOES NOT A MAN OR WOMAN MAKE.

YOUR THREAD IS BULLSHIT. U LAME ASS FAGS R NOT BORN MALE WIT A WOMAN NSIDE U, NOR D VERSE. WAT U STUPID ASS PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE IS DAT NO 1 HAS TO ACCEPT SHIT OR LEARN ABOUT U, IF NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WIT U IT IZ DER RITE NOT TO. WAT U PAPER MACHE PUSSY ASS FAGS R FORGETTING IS LOGISTICS U DONT GET UR DICK FILLETED, IMPLANTS, ETC... W/O THINKN HEY WERE D FUCK DO I TAKE A SHIT NOW WAT AREA SHUD I MOVE TO ETC... N FO MAN TO GIVE UP ALL HIS MACULINITY 2 WERE HE CANNOT DEFEND HIMSELF PROPERLY DATS ON U I.E. D MAFUCKA WHO GOT HIS DICK FILLETED N STUFFED UP N HIM N GOT KILLED FO B N A FREAK AS SIDE SHOW BOB, SO U CAN TYPE ALL DIS UTOPIAN BULLSHIT BOUT GETTIN ALONG ITZ NOT GON HAPPEN CUZ WAT U DOIN IZ FUCKN GROSS N ABNORMAL. IM NOT GON TOUCH RELIGION CUZ DAT SHIT FAKE LIKE U FEM ASS BOYS GETTIN YO DICKS FILLETED N STUFFED UP NSIDE U. PLUS U LIKE 2 USE RELIGION CUZ U THINK MAFUCKAS FALL FO DAT BUT ITZ OBVI CAUCASIANS DONT BELIEVE DAT SHIT I.E. DEY DIRTY N GREEDY N D STATE OF D WORLD N D ARFRICAN COUNTRIES DEY CHOP U FAGS UP LIKE MEAT N A BUTCHER SHOP SO U NO U DONT WANNA TAKE YO ASS TO LIVE DER. SO U HAVE NO ARGUMENT WEN U CHANGE UP LIKE A FUCKN RABBIT HOPPIN OUT OF A FUCKN HAT N A MAGIC TRICK U ON YO ON FAG.

WHAT R UR THOUGHTS N STAY ON TOPIC?

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2017/04/14/1971319_58f17d9d307ca.jpg

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2017/04/01/1971319_58df477193f6f.jpg

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2017/04/21/1971319_58fa5cc6234d8.jpg

have a seat mustache queen this isnt my post and why are you so pressed about trans women for are you mad because we can do what your lose booty ass cant ...you will always be a nasty homo according to heteroseual society so please stay in your lane and stop trying to come for the dolls i know what i was born as ... i dont need you or any other shitty booty porch monkey telling me at the end of the day im still a woman just not a female but im ok with it so next ------------------------>

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@holotodoelmundo

Never have nor need or wish to but I wish YOU the best of luck with that! Sounds creepy to me lol

But ya look good to me as you are

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

@holotodoelmundo

Never have nor need or wish to but I wish YOU the best of luck with that! Sounds creepy to me lol

Thank you

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

@holotodoelmundo

6 days ago

Thank you

Check you inbox...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Y'all need to stop being so thirsty, get off this nigga sac

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Laughing

I love it 😍

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Did you hit up his inbox yet?
His sac is probably salty and moist.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

Is salty and moist suppose to be good in this context? Laughing I’ve been watching my salt intake due to weightlifting regime

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Is salty and moist suppose to be good in this context? Laughing I’ve been watching my salt intake due to weightlifting regime

Laughing you know these sissies like those salty-after-the-gym balls.
So yes, it’s good in this context.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I have an appointment set up next month with a dermatologist for a VI Peel. I’m trying to diminish hyperpigmentation and scarring from shaving. I’ve seen videos of people getting them and my biggest dilemma isn’t the peeling process but trying to figure out how to work around going back to work while my skin is peeling.

The healing process is 10 days however I don’t want to take any vacation days to get this done because I need to save my holiday vacation request for New Years, overseas trip and relocation next year.

If you’ve had a peel before what was your experience ?

Here’s a video of this beautiful woman before, during and after her VI peel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IMLU2_vai9w

Yes! They're amazing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Laughing you know these sissies like those salty-after-the-gym balls.
So yes, it’s good in this context.

Unfortunately I’m abstinent at the moment so my Thot tendencies are on hold until further notice

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I have an appointment set up next month with a dermatologist for a VI Peel. I’m trying to diminish hyperpigmentation and scarring from shaving. I’ve seen videos of people getting them and my biggest dilemma isn’t the peeling process but trying to figure out how to work around going back to work while my skin is peeling.

The healing process is 10 days however I don’t want to take any vacation days to get this done because I need to save my holiday vacation request for New Years, overseas trip and relocation next year.

6 days ago

Yes! They're amazing

How did you like your results when you got one? Was the process hard to endure? WhT were your initial issues with your skin that you wanted corrected?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

Not yet

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Not yet

I’m not stopping you

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

Yes! They're amazing

6 days ago

How did you like your results when you got one? Was the process hard to endure? WhT were your initial issues with your skin that you wanted corrected?

Chemical peels are the ultimate exfoliate. It's literally removing a layer of skin. I got it mainly for that and for acne. I got a tca peel and it it from home. Dont go to a doctor you can literally do it yourself at home. But I understand if you want it professional donr for your first time.

Avoid sun and use sunscreen when outdoors. You might wanna hide for a few days cause you're gonna look like Freddy Krueger for a few days. Do not peel it yourself , let it slough off on your own

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

Yes! They're amazing

6 days ago

6 days ago

Chemical peels are the ultimate exfoliate. It's literally removing a layer of skin. I got it mainly for that and for acne. I got a tca peel and it it from home. Dont go to a doctor you can literally do it yourself at home. But I understand if you want it professional donr for your first time.

Avoid sun and use sunscreen when outdoors. You might wanna hide for a few days cause you're gonna look like Freddy Krueger for a few days. Do not peel it yourself , let it slough off on your own

Thank mate! Your skin looks nice btw
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 4 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: