logo
Search
Has anyone here gotten a chemical peel done before?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have an appointment set up next month with a dermatologist for a VI Peel. I’m trying to diminish hyperpigmentation and scarring from shaving. I’ve seen videos of people getting them and my biggest dilemma isn’t the peeling process but trying to figure out how to work around going back to work while my skin is peeling.

The healing process is 10 days however I don’t want to take any vacation days to get this done because I need to save my holiday vacation request for New Years, overseas trip and relocation next year.

If you’ve had a peel before what was your experience ?

Here’s a video of this beautiful woman before, during and after her VI peel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IMLU2_vai9w

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Never done it but you can try looking on YouTube for vlogs on it

Btw you are so beautiful

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I have an appointment set up next month with a dermatologist for a VI Peel. I’m trying to diminish hyperpigmentation and scarring from shaving. I’ve seen videos of people getting them and my biggest dilemma isn’t the peeling process but trying to figure out how to work around going back to work while my skin is peeling.

The healing process is 10 days however I don’t want to take any vacation days to get this done because I need to save my holiday vacation request for New Years, overseas trip and relocation next year.

If you’ve had a peel before what was your experience ?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't have anything productive to say.

Your jawline, eyebrows, waves, lips...

But perhaps you could research the chemicals that the facility uses and make sure you're not allergic to them. I've heard of people having bad reactions, so I wish you skin compatibility.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Never done it but you can try looking on YouTube for vlogs on it

Btw you are so beautiful

Thank you and I’ve watched a lot of videos on people either doing it themselves or professionally.

It’s a herendous process but it’s worth it looking at the result so of many people whose skin condition was worse than mine

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://i.giphy.com/media/EBPvJ8wA04Kc0/giphy.gif

But perhaps you could research the chemicals that the facility uses and make sure you're not allergic to them. I've heard of people having bad reactions, so I wish you skin compatibility.

Thank you!

My only issue is shaving before the procedure. My skin is really sensitive to shaving and I don’t want my skin to be irritated the day before putting a strong chemical on it so I’ll have to ask the dermatologist if I can just trim my beard down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Omg hey cutey long time depends on what kinda peel you are doing and strength and yes you are going to be shedding so I suggest a week off also moisturize a lot your face is going to feel really tight.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://i.giphy.com/media/EBPvJ8wA04Kc0/giphy.gif

9 days ago

Thank you!

My only issue is shaving before the procedure. My skin is really sensitive to shaving and I don’t want my skin to be irritated the day before putting a strong chemical on it so I’ll have to ask the dermatologist if I can just trim my beard down

You could try plucking instead of shaving, maybe.

This is the first time people said someone was attractive and I agreed..so good on your genetics.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Omg hey cutey long time depends on what kinda peel you are doing and strength and yes you are going to be shedding so I suggest a week off also moisturize a lot your face is going to feel really tight.

Hello

The good thing about my work schedule is that every other week I work 3 days on then four days off and switch from work 4 days to three days off. if I get the peel done the day before coming back to work and work those 3 or four days I won’t really peel until maybe like the 3rd day. And after 3/4 days of working I automatically get 4 days off so that helps out a lot

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thank you!

9 days ago

You could try plucking instead of shaving, maybe.

This is the first time people said someone was attractive and I agreed..so good on your genetics.

Fuck no on plucking lol I already spend about an hour plucking out a few in grown hairs so it’d take me all day to pluck my entire beard. I’m just going to use my clippers to trim my beard down to as low as I can get it.

And thank you

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Hello

The good thing about my work schedule is that every other week I work 3 days on then four days off and switch from work 4 days to three days off. if I get the peel done the day before coming back to work and work those 3 or four days I won’t really peel until maybe like the 3rd day. And after 3/4 days of working I automatically get 4 days off so that helps out a lot

Yeah that should work

Track Thumbs Up/Down
yea i have. i burned my arm pretty badly a while back and the discolouration was just putrid. the doctor recommended a chemical peel n tbh its rly weird. ur skin shrivels up a few days after the session, but it peels right off. depending on how serious ur discolouration is, u might have to do several sessions. i think u wait like a good 2 months between. but the area that i burned was as good as new and my tone was pretty even.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nigga why you looks so rude in your default?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I PERSONALLY DON'T BELIEVE IN GETTING THEM...ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WITH BROWN SKIN...MY PARK AVENUE DOCTOR ALWAYS SUGGEST A GLYCOLIC PEEK FOR BROWN SKIN...AND YES...IVE BEEN GETTING THEM AND MICRO-DERMABRASIONS FOR YEARS...

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
your gonna be looking like freddy kruger for a month but once you heal you will look fabulous

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

your gonna be looking like freddy kruger for a month but once you heal you will look fabulous

How much it cost?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

How much it cost?

it varies depending on the type you get and your location when i was in california you could get one for 70- $80 here in new york they cost from 100-125 and up

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You should be looking into getting a rhinoplasty instead.
Just saying .

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Einstein 😍

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Stop shaving and cancel the peel, pretty boy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Just saying .

....SMH...Lets get something perfectly clear here: This young man has a black man's nose and lips and they are SEXY, ATTRACTIVE & DELICIOUS looking on His Face (hint where yern?). Youd have a better understanding of this as a black male if your brain wasnt general, vacuous, and full of mutt-blooded nonsense........

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Just saying .

this is anti-Black.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Just saying .

8 days ago

....SMH...Lets get something perfectly clear here: This young man has a black man's nose and lips and they are SEXY, ATTRACTIVE & DELICIOUS looking on His Face (hint where yern?). Youd have a better understanding of this as a black male if your brain wasnt general, vacuous, and full of mutt-blooded nonsense........

I wouldn’t give a funk fuk what you think.
If you create a superficial thread asking about cosmetic surgeries and procedures, I have every right to offer up my critique. You nor the OP has to like! This is BGC not WebMD .com

FOH!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .

Yeah Laughing

. . . .

. . . . it'll suck for a few days.... But den ur skin looked better. . . .
. . . . . . . the esthetician who administered the glycolic acid solution commented on how she was jealous that i have no rinkles and asked why was i doin this....
. . . ..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Just saying .

8 days ago

this is anti-Black.

Yes, it’s also

-anti lesbian
-anti panda bear
-anti white rhino
-anti gay
-anti fossil fuels
-anti clean air

It’s anti everything and anything you triggered hoes want it to be. Confused
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page