logo
Search
This is Why I Refused to Vilify Cosby!!!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-10-10 18:48:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-09 12:55:54

When women were coming out of the woodwork accusing Bill Cosby of sexual assault, the white, liberal establishment wanted to pretend like they were shocked and they wanted his head on a platter. And of course most of the scary coons in America followed suit, because doing what we are told to do by white liberals, is what we do best.

With Harvey Weinstein, we now have confirmation (although we should have known), that behavior like that is standard practice in the industry. EVERYBODY knew about it and knows its common, yet they knowingly chose to pile on Cosby while remaining tight lipped about Weinstein and all the other white pigs in Hollywood.

Its just a matter of time before the narrative becomes, "Harvey has learned the error of his ways, and deserves a second chance", while Pill Bill will remain SOL..Smile

2017-10-09 18:38:45

Harvey will be ousted but he will not lose any of his riches like they want Bill broke......

2017-10-09 21:02:05

Truth! As long as he retains the stock he owns, and the company holds its value and andcintinues to be valuable, he will be ok financially. He may even come out ahead. There is no way in hell that he is the only honcho in Hollywood who has engagedin this type of behavior. I'm guessing the worst is yet to come...his and many others..Smile

Oh yeah..see his rep is saying that he is seeking counseling, which means he will get a lighter sentence, if any at all, but he definitely will not go through as much as Bill Cosby when it comes down to finances.

And I agree, he is not the only one who used his power to fuck women, men, kids etc. All those big Hollywood directors, producers, moguls has a casting couch, that's where the term came from over 60 years ago in Hollywood. Granted, a lot of these ho`s and male ho`s will do anything to become a star. It`s when they don`t get ahead is when they want to scream rape or he took advantage of me, in the case of Bill Cosby...

Post Posted: 2017-10-10 20:41:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

All of them niggaz is wrong and Tyler Perry is the WORST one.

2017-10-09 21:25:49

What did Tyler Perry do?

2017-10-09 21:37:29

He has been chasing young men for years.

2017-10-10 03:16:38

Lol, has he caught any? Have they talked? Quit being coy and give me some details..Smile

Legally I can not say. But look it up. Im sure you'd find something.

Post Posted: 2017-10-10 23:56:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I agree with this train of thought!

Although I was also on the bandwagon of bashing Billy Bob Cosby, I totally understand how you feel.

What many a Black person ( coon or no coon ) may be more reacting to is the fact that we as Black people, when placed in a position to uplift and stand strong and TRUE as a pillar of greatness, he FAILED thus giving weaker minds the feeling as though ALL of the things most frequently painted on Black MALES in particular are all valid!

What he did was painfully disappointing to the hearts and souls of greater part of Black societies, but what we all fail to realize that he's a VERY flawed individual and he has to pay the consequences of his choices. It IS a bit ironic that when a white does this kind of shit, not much of a fuss is made because in the minds of most Black folks, it's more or less commonplace for white males to engage in this type of daemonic behavior given their history throughout the centuries!

Where did so many Black males of today learn such behavior and where did it come from? Well, look at the history of this nation! This isn't to say that ALL white people engage in this type of fuckery, but certainly it was enforced and imposed upon a large grouping of people against their will and further groomed into various cultures. It's still wrong and daemonic and those whom engage in this type of behavior should be put away from others with healthy minds!

2017-10-09 14:39:58

I always had an issue with Bill's "holier than thou" attitude towards black people, even before the drugging and rape allegations came out. Prior to that, he was notorious for practically living the life in the Playboy Mansion while his wife was on the East Coast raising the kids. Jim Brown spilled the tea on him a long time ago. He was not the one to preach to anyone on how to live a virtuous life! But I hated how the establishment wanted to pretend that nobody knew about it and that he was the only one who did that sort of thing.

If this Weinstein story doesn't get squashed, something tells me that a lot more people are going to have some explaining to do. And we are only talking about adult victims now. Wait until the pedophilia stuff gets exposed and all the people who threw Michael Jackson under the bus while KNOWING it is rampant in the industry, and remaining hush hush about the real perpurtraters...

#FACTS

The DAEMONOLOGIES of Hollywood is HORRIFYING! I'm surprised that more forensic psychologists don't alert the general public of the fuckery! When it comes to the public safety, HIPAA should be thrown out the window.

With ALL of these disease spreading, emotionally damaging sons and daughters of bitches and etc... when you look at so much of the shit in the media, these people run the whole gamut of wicked and it's evident in the types of more popular programing shown.

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 04:42:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I see that hateful beast @bird-fu is reading and posting quotes from my thread even though he has had me completely blocked for YEARS!!! I love that you cannot quell your desire to chock on my words, and that's why I will never block you.

Here is another gem for you to quote behind your bunker...

Show me one shred of evidence that I said that Bill Cosby should get away with anything, or get away with it because he is black. You can't or won't do it because it is lie! Don't think I haven't noticed that you have unblocked others to spew your racist bullshit to them, but you are still to chickenshit to face me.

Since you are so proud that you had a father, try and pretend to be a real man and tell your lies to me directly. I know you won't because you are every bit of the racist, cowardly, ballless monster that your father is..Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 10:23:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think the difference between when people were ( and still are) vilifying Pill Cosby and this scandal with Harvey Weinstein is that Cosby purported himself to be this shining example of what Black men should be whereas Harvey never did any grandstanding against his own community. Plus Bill's been apart of America's visual pop culture for decades whereas Harvey, at least to me, was someone who I would never have been able to pick out of a line-up if you paid me.

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 14:40:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I think the difference between when people were ( and still are) vilifying Pill Cosby and this scandal with Harvey Weinstein is that Cosby purported himself to be this shining example of what Black men should be whereas Harvey never did any grandstanding against his own community. Plus Bill's been apart of America's visual pop culture for decades whereas Harvey, at least to me, was someone who I would never have been able to pick out of a line-up if you paid me.

Black folks are notorious for "grand standing"! That's one of the main reasons why Black folks can't ever get away with shit! LOL! But on a more serious note:

Negroes know that all eyes are on us, so a Negro must ALWAYS be on point!

Billie Bob KKKosby forgot that his ass is a Nigrah....until these TRUE allegations have been brought to the eyes of the general public!

Folks sit up and talk shit about this and that celeb who does blah blah blah for the Black community. The can all kiss my ass and tongue my anus because if any and all of these Negroes were or are doing so much for the community, then why go in hiding and keep the shit on the down low?

Bill KKKosby was supposedly doing all of these "ultra fantabulitical" things with regards to funding niggahz who were more fortunate to make it to higher learning of a university, but what about them little negroes in high school struggling with crack mammies/pappies, being raised by grand mothers whom are on social security/disability barely making ends meet?

What about helping create schools to better educate lower income and the ultra poor assed niggahz in ghettos AND literally on the street?

What about resource centers for Black folks of ALL ages that would help them develop personal and interpersonal skills to be more attractive socially and get good jobs and less time on the skreetz doing ratchet shit that many a Section 8'er is known to do?

Being that Bill knew that his ass was wrong, I have little to NO sympathy for that negro because he has EVER opportunity to do much more and better and he chose NOT TO!

He is a shitty father, but I suspect that he actually did his job as a possible "cover" husband for his legal wife and mother of his kids. I say "cover" because I honestly believe that ole girl has always been a big lezzy! That's not to be mean towards ole girl, but y'all know Hollywood types have all kinds of shit falling out of the closets!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 12:38:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I don't villify anyone.

Life can be fucked up

It sure can be..Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 12:53:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It's just a fact that there's a double standard in this country. Fame make some black folks ignorant of that fact.
As a black man living in America you should take that under consideration before you drug bitches and take the pussy.

2017-10-10 13:23:53

I can't be the only person who finds it odd that a black man has been drugging and raping white women since the 1950s and nobody knew anything about it until 2014. So during a period when he couldn't even be an audience member in some of the clubs he played, he was so powerful that he had card blanche to do whatever he wanted to do with white women, without so much as a whimper from anyone??? No one knew anything about it or if they did, no one said a word about it until 2014??? Because of course no one wants to face the wrath of a black nightclub comic in 1957! GTFOH!

2017-10-10 17:49:46

You done went down south.... They wasn't in Alabama. But anyway it's too many women saying the same thing. And he admits to having sex with these women. But he say the sex was consensual and they wanted the drugs.
It's who do you believe. Now I'm wondering who Bill Cosby pissed off so for them to get all these women to accuse him of drugging them and taking the pussy. Shiid some of the women already got paid and the statute of limitations done pass on some but that didn't stop them from joining in.
It's not unusual for women to keep being raped a secret for years. Expecially doing that period.....when women didn't have a voice.

A black man running around drugging and raping white women unfettered, is a no-go anytime, anyplace. The number of women making the accusations doesn't mean all or any of them are telling the truth. They could be, but the number of people making an accusation doesn't equal evidence to me.

We all create our own justifications as to whether someone is guilty or innocent of what they are accused. Someone in another thread said they thought Nelly was too good looking and desirable to be a rapist. So in his eyes, a thousand women could claim they were raped by Nelly and he probably wouldn't believe any of them.

I have a nutty idea. Why not analyze the actual evidence to make the determination, instead of relying on old wives tales, our own personal prejudices, and following a media driven narrative. Just a thought..Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:01:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Birdfu is always fonting about a double standard. But this is the far more typical double standard, where blacks are given harsher treatment for similar conduct than whites.

This is American history in the making, flowing in a direct line from past race-based double standards, white society also likes to not talk about.

2017-10-09 17:36:32

Bird-Poo will remain stone silent about why the white Hollywood elite were roasting Bill Cosby, while protecting Harvey Weinstein or turning a blind eye to his conduct. He wouldn't dare come in here and address me directly, but he will make a thread quoting me or anyone else he blocked and argue with himself like a dumbass. Its people like him that make me squash that "All Lives Matter" bullshit everytime I hear it...

No, get it right! Its BLACK LIVES MATTER, bitch! Smile

GURAWLS DER R BIGGER ISSUES

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:04:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

When women were coming out of the woodwork accusing Bill Cosby of sexual assault, the white, liberal establishment wanted to pretend like they were shocked and they wanted his head on a platter. And of course most of the scary coons in America followed suit, because doing what we are told to do by white liberals, is what we do best.

With Harvey Weinstein, we now have confirmation (although we should have known), that behavior like that is standard practice in the industry. EVERYBODY knew about it and knows its common, yet they knowingly chose to pile on Cosby while remaining tight lipped about Weinstein and all the other white pigs in Hollywood.

Its just a matter of time before the narrative becomes, "Harvey has learned the error of his ways, and deserves a second chance", while Pill Bill will remain SOL..Smile

2017-10-09 16:18:51

TRUTH... Bill mistake he was trying to buy NBC...

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:12:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Harvey will be ousted but he will not lose any of his riches like they want Bill broke......

Truth! As long as he retains the stock he owns, and the company holds its value and andcintinues to be valuable, he will be ok financially. He may even come out ahead. There is no way in hell that he is the only honcho in Hollywood who has engagedin this type of behavior. I'm guessing the worst is yet to come...his and many others..Smile

2017-10-10 18:48:07

Oh yeah..see his rep is saying that he is seeking counseling, which means he will get a lighter sentence, if any at all, but he definitely will not go through as much as Bill Cosby when it comes down to finances.

And I agree, he is not the only one who used his power to fuck women, men, kids etc. All those big Hollywood directors, producers, moguls has a casting couch, that's where the term came from over 60 years ago in Hollywood. Granted, a lot of these ho`s and male ho`s will do anything to become a star. It`s when they don`t get ahead is when they want to scream rape or he took advantage of me, in the case of Bill Cosby...

He won't be charged with any crime. He won't go on trial. He will start another company and be back to business as usual within a year. The people who really know what went down will continue to remain silent, because they don't want Harv to spill their beans. None of these bleeding heart, save the world, white Hollywood liberals uttered a word about Harvey or any of the other Hollywood honchos when Bill Cosby was being raked over the coals. They were piling on, trying to destroy him, while watching Harvey and others do their thing, and say nothing. I like Meryl Streep, but do I believe that as a woman working in Hollywood as an A list actress, she had no idea at all about this??? She never heard one story??? Not one of these young actresses who probably see her as a god, never confided in her??? As the kids say, girl bye! Smile

The really funny thing about this story is that Harvey Weinstein's brother Bob was one of the people responsible for getting him canned. So they are blood brothers who started and ran two major Hollywood production companies together, but I supposed Bob is completely surprised and taken aback by these accusations too. Girl bye again..Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:13:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Birdfu is always fonting about a double standard. But this is the far more typical double standard, where blacks are given harsher treatment for similar conduct than whites.

This is American history in the making, flowing in a direct line from past race-based double standards, white society also likes to not talk about.

2017-10-09 17:36:32

Bird-Poo will remain stone silent about why the white Hollywood elite were roasting Bill Cosby, while protecting Harvey Weinstein or turning a blind eye to his conduct. He wouldn't dare come in here and address me directly, but he will make a thread quoting me or anyone else he blocked and argue with himself like a dumbass. Its people like him that make me squash that "All Lives Matter" bullshit everytime I hear it...

No, get it right! Its BLACK LIVES MATTER, bitch! Smile

2017-10-12 13:01:47

GURAWLS DER R BIGGER ISSUES

There are bigger issues, smaller issues, and issues inbetween. What is your point?

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:15:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

All of them niggaz is wrong and Tyler Perry is the WORST one.

2017-10-09 21:25:49

What did Tyler Perry do?

2017-10-09 21:37:29

He has been chasing young men for years.

2017-10-10 03:16:38

Lol, has he caught any? Have they talked? Quit being coy and give me some details..Smile

2017-10-10 20:41:51

Legally I can not say. But look it up. Im sure you'd find something.

Lol, I'm sure someone will break the story, since you won't..Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:19:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Although I was also on the bandwagon of bashing Billy Bob Cosby, I totally understand how you feel.

What many a Black person ( coon or no coon ) may be more reacting to is the fact that we as Black people, when placed in a position to uplift and stand strong and TRUE as a pillar of greatness, he FAILED thus giving weaker minds the feeling as though ALL of the things most frequently painted on Black MALES in particular are all valid!

What he did was painfully disappointing to the hearts and souls of greater part of Black societies, but what we all fail to realize that he's a VERY flawed individual and he has to pay the consequences of his choices. It IS a bit ironic that when a white does this kind of shit, not much of a fuss is made because in the minds of most Black folks, it's more or less commonplace for white males to engage in this type of daemonic behavior given their history throughout the centuries!

Where did so many Black males of today learn such behavior and where did it come from? Well, look at the history of this nation! This isn't to say that ALL white people engage in this type of fuckery, but certainly it was enforced and imposed upon a large grouping of people against their will and further groomed into various cultures. It's still wrong and daemonic and those whom engage in this type of behavior should be put away from others with healthy minds!

I always had an issue with Bill's "holier than thou" attitude towards black people, even before the drugging and rape allegations came out. Prior to that, he was notorious for practically living the life in the Playboy Mansion while his wife was on the East Coast raising the kids. Jim Brown spilled the tea on him a long time ago. He was not the one to preach to anyone on how to live a virtuous life! But I hated how the establishment wanted to pretend that nobody knew about it and that he was the only one who did that sort of thing.

If this Weinstein story doesn't get squashed, something tells me that a lot more people are going to have some explaining to do. And we are only talking about adult victims now. Wait until the pedophilia stuff gets exposed and all the people who threw Michael Jackson under the bus while KNOWING it is rampant in the industry, and remaining hush hush about the real perpurtraters...

2017-10-10 23:56:42

#FACTS

The DAEMONOLOGIES of Hollywood is HORRIFYING! I'm surprised that more forensic psychologists don't alert the general public of the fuckery! When it comes to the public safety, HIPAA should be thrown out the window.

With ALL of these disease spreading, emotionally damaging sons and daughters of bitches and etc... when you look at so much of the shit in the media, these people run the whole gamut of wicked and it's evident in the types of more popular programing shown.

They are doing a number on us 24/7, that's for sure..Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:40:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That is a diversion and an excuse. If we were talking about infidelity, that reasoning would make sense. But this man is accused of drugging women against their will and raping them. Those are violent, heinous crimes that transcend anyone's public persona, and go well beyond being a hypocrite. I don't know whether Bill Cosby did those things or not. But I'm not going to try and convict him of it because I'm salty about him hurting the black community's feelings..Smile

As far as Harvey Weinstein goes, that name may not mean anything to you or the general public, but in Hollywood, he matters more to what goes on there than Bill Cosby did during the peak of his career! And it is those white liberals who are always claiming moral and intellectual superiority that I am calling to task. The question I am asking is why didn't they spill the beans about Harvey while they were raking Bill over the coals???

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 16:31:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-10 23:56:42

#FACTS

2017-10-12 13:19:06

They are doing a number on us 24/7, that's for sure..Smile

ANd seemingly the general public is allowing them too!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 18:34:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-10 18:48:07

2017-10-12 13:12:02

He won't be charged with any crime. He won't go on trial. He will start another company and be back to business as usual within a year. The people who really know what went down will continue to remain silent, because they don't want Harv to spill their beans. None of these bleeding heart, save the world, white Hollywood liberals uttered a word about Harvey or any of the other Hollywood honchos when Bill Cosby was being raked over the coals. They were piling on, trying to destroy him, while watching Harvey and others do their thing, and say nothing. I like Meryl Streep, but do I believe that as a woman working in Hollywood as an A list actress, she had no idea at all about this??? She never heard one story??? Not one of these young actresses who probably see her as a god, never confided in her??? As the kids say, girl bye! Smile

The really funny thing about this story is that Harvey Weinstein's brother Bob was one of the people responsible for getting him canned. So they are blood brothers who started and ran two major Hollywood production companies together, but I supposed Bob is completely surprised and taken aback by these accusations too. Girl bye again..Smile

All them motherfuckers in Hollywood know...this type of behavior has been going on in Hollywood for centuries.

Meryl and his brother knew as well as everyone else...all it takes it one person to talk and gossip spreads like wild fire...

Just like everyone knew about Bill Cosby, it was no secret...all them ho`s that came forth, just like all the whores who came forth on this man talk.

I agree, his ass will not do jail time...he`s too cocky just like they all are who has that type of power...but it`s funny they all are telling on each other. Ben Affleck just checked into rehab from what I read...

They always say, what\'s done in the dark, will come to the light....

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 19:05:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It's just a fact that there's a double standard in this country. Fame make some black folks ignorant of that fact.
As a black man living in America you should take that under consideration before you drug bitches and take the pussy.

I can't be the only person who finds it odd that a black man has been drugging and raping white women since the 1950s and nobody knew anything about it until 2014. So during a period when he couldn't even be an audience member in some of the clubs he played, he was so powerful that he had card blanche to do whatever he wanted to do with white women, without so much as a whimper from anyone??? No one knew anything about it or if they did, no one said a word about it until 2014??? Because of course no one wants to face the wrath of a black nightclub comic in 1957! GTFOH!

You done went down south.... They wasn't in Alabama. But anyway it's too many women saying the same thing. And he admits to having sex with these women. But he say the sex was consensual and they wanted the drugs.
It's who do you believe. Now I'm wondering who Bill Cosby pissed off so for them to get all these women to accuse him of drugging them and taking the pussy. Shiid some of the women already got paid and the statute of limitations done pass on some but that didn't stop them from joining in.
It's not unusual for women to keep being raped a secret for years. Expecially doing that period.....when women didn't have a voice.

2017-10-12 12:53:04

A black man running around drugging and raping white women unfettered, is a no-go anytime, anyplace. The number of women making the accusations doesn't mean all or any of them are telling the truth. They could be, but the number of people making an accusation doesn't equal evidence to me.

We all create our own justifications as to whether someone is guilty or innocent of what they are accused. Someone in another thread said they thought Nelly was too good looking and desirable to be a rapist. So in his eyes, a thousand women could claim they were raped by Nelly and he probably wouldn't believe any of them.

I have a nutty idea. Why not analyze the actual evidence to make the determination, instead of relying on old wives tales, our own personal prejudices, and following a media driven narrative. Just a thought..Smile

Bill Cosby admitted to having sex with those women and he admits to giving them drugs. He also paid hush money to some of the women. But these allegations of sexual harassment and rape has come up through out Bill Cosby\'s years as a entertainer. 2014 was not the first time these allegations was made. The big shots in it the entertainment industry who was making money off Bill Cosby... played a big role in keeping those women quite. Now it\'s basically 50+ women words against the word of Bill Cosby. He will have to face those women and their allegations in a court of law for the second time.
Based on what I know about men and how some of them treat women I\'m able to form my on opinion. Now my opinion is..... Bill Cosby is a piece of shit. He admits to having sex with those women all the while being a married man. That tells me he has no problem living a lie.

You have your opinion and I have mine.
But the only opinions that matters is the jurors.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 19:18:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-12 19:05:57

Bill Cosby admitted to having sex with those women and he admits to giving them drugs. He also paid hush money to some of the women. But these allegations of sexual harassment and rape has come up through out Bill Cosby\'s years as a entertainer. 2014 was not the first time these allegations was made. The big shots in it the entertainment industry who was making money off Bill Cosby... played a big role in keeping those women quite. Now it\'s basically 50+ women words against the word of Bill Cosby. He will have to face those women and their allegations in a court of law for the second time.
Based on what I know about men and how some of them treat women I\'m able to form my on opinion. Now my opinion is..... Bill Cosby is a piece of shit. He admits to having sex with those women all the while being a married man. That tells me he has no problem living a lie.

I have to agree with you on the negro being a piece of shit. If he wasn't really living with his wife in the traditional sense, he could've found PLENTY of chicks out there swinging and would've better held up his front as some traditionally up-standing individual regarding marriage.

I don't agree with anyone painting themselves as this oh so pure and righteous pillar in society especially when Hollywood is notorious in being the cesspool of ill repute that it is.

When it all began to unravel was when his son was murdered and they covered shit up. I think that his son KNEW and was well aware of the shit this negro pappy was doing, tried to break free from the bullshit, got depressed, caught up in the bullshit and was then murdered for the slimy lifestyle this fool brought his Hollywood sham of a marriage and family life into!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 19:34:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-12 19:18:17

I have to agree with you on the negro being a piece of shit. If he wasn't really living with his wife in the traditional sense, he could've found PLENTY of chicks out there swinging and would've better held up his front as some traditionally up-standing individual regarding marriage.

I don't agree with anyone painting themselves as this oh so pure and righteous pillar in society especially when Hollywood is notorious in being the cesspool of ill repute that it is.

When it all began to unravel was when his son was murdered and they covered shit up. I think that his son KNEW and was well aware of the shit this negro pappy was doing, tried to break free from the bullshit, got depressed, caught up in the bullshit and was then murdered for the slimy lifestyle this fool brought his Hollywood sham of a marriage and family life into!

He was America's dad like the Dallas cowboys was America's team.
Neither one was worth a shit

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 19:39:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-12 19:18:17

2017-10-12 19:34:21

He was America's dad like the Dallas cowboys was America's team.
Neither one was worth a shit

ROTFLMBAO! You STRAIGHT WENT THERE!!!! LMAO!!!!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 20:01:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I may have missed it, but I don't remember hearing that he admitted to having sex with all of the women who made accusations against him. But him having sex with them in itself is not a crime. Do I believe he is above being a druggist and a rapist? No. But I still am on side of him having the right to his day in court. Bill Cosby may be a piece of shit. But if you are making that judgment based on what he is accused of, I can promise you that he is but a mere fecal pinky finger in a raging river of shit logs..Smile

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 21:37:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-12 20:01:40

I may have missed it, but I don't remember hearing that he admitted to having sex with all of the women who made accusations against him. But him having sex with them in itself is not a crime. Do I believe he is above being a druggist and a rapist? No. But I still am on side of him having the right to his day in court. Bill Cosby may be a piece of shit. But if you are making that judgment based on what he is accused of, I can promise you that he is but a mere fecal pinky finger in a raging river of shit logs..Smile

LMAO!!!!! The image of that is sooooo nasty! But VERY TRUE!!! LOL!!!

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 21:38:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You missed a lot.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 23:07:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-12 21:38:53

You missed a lot.

If he admitted to having sex with all 60+ accusers, I missed it. I haven't been following the case that closely. And i am by no means saying he is innocent. I just support his right to face his accusers in court, and tell his side of the story.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: