logo
Search
Trey Songz needs to fire his "Realtor" ...With A Quickness!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
CHECK OUT THIS ARTICLE...

https://miami.curbed.com/2017/4/18/15341030/trey-songzs-miami-condo-brickell

BUT HERE'S WHY!

HE WANTED A "MILLION FOR IT"...ALL HE GOT WAS 700,000

Published on Jul 29, 2017

Singer songwriter Trey Songz has listed his Miami Beach condo on the exclusive island of Brickell Key for $725,000.

He purchased the high rise condo unit for $437,000 in July of 2010 according to public record.

The apartment is just over 1,600 square feet and has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.

The large balcony features both city and water views.

P.S.

THIS WAS A PISS POOR JOB FOR A "MARKETING VIDEO" ...AND I'M GONNA GUESS THEY DIDNT DO BETTER "MARKETING HIS CONDO" IN OTHER AREAS...DAMN SHAME!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
HE GOT SO DESPERATE BECAUSE THEY WERE "FORECLOSING"...HE LET THEM USE THIS PIC...LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The first thing they should of did was ..Kept it furnished. The second thing they should of did was flew him out and interviewed him in the place.

and created a video like this...

Then they should of tried to get him on one of those "celebrity episodes" of ...

Houzz or Architectural Digest.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If he was foreclosing that was a good move it’s almost double in price.. but he going to have to pay taxes on the money earn because of the difference.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

If he was foreclosing that was a good move it’s almost double in price.. but he going to have to pay taxes on the money earn because of the difference.

The good move would of been to "market it correctly"...KEEP HIS PERSONAL BUSINESS PRIVATE AND GET THAT "COOL MILLION" FOR THE CONDO.

HE NEEDS THE MONEY...ALL THEM ALBUMS AND HE'S ONLY WORTH...

Trey Songz Net Worth
United States
Net Worth
$ 10 Million

Track Thumbs Up/Down
HE'S SPENDS 30,000 A MONTH ON A MANSION IN HOLLYWOOD HILLS...HE CANT AFFORD THAT...LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hey there LPS. Long time no see. Still trolling us gay boys and gals I see. Aside from that I hope all is well with you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

The good move would of been to "market it correctly"...KEEP HIS PERSONAL BUSINESS PRIVATE AND GET THAT "COOL MILLION" FOR THE CONDO.

Trey Songz Net Worth
United States
Net Worth
$ 10 Million

Did you hear yourself say he was about to foreclose? He was running out of time. There is no set date and time for a property to foreclosure. That can happen at anytime while trying to sell it. It’s up to the bank. I’m sure he didn’t want to waste time. Who knows how long he been in there with out paying mortgage. I’m sure if he was able to afford the mortgage he wouldn’t be going into foreclosure. So the net worth of 10 mill don’t means he has it because it obvious he don’t.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It was nice except for the grand ball room baby chandelier...very nice.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

HE'S SPENDS 30,000 A MONTH ON A MANSION IN HOLLYWOOD HILLS...HE CANT AFFORD THAT...LOL

I don’t know why they don’t just buy a regular house and be done with it and have something to go back too because the fame and money will be gone one day. At least they will have a home to return to that’s paid for.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He sold it at a nice profit instead of letting the bank take it back and sell it. It could have been much worse.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

He sold it at a nice profit instead of letting the bank take it back and sell it. It could have been much worse.

Thank you that’s what I was saying... they don’t know when the bank was gonna make a move. I’m glad he did before they did

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

HE'S A DUMMY AND MY SOURCES TELL ME HE IS NOT VERY GOOD WITH HIS MONEY...

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I don't know bro...Do you watch Selling New York or Selling L.A....I don't think he got that great of a profit.

I think he should of got more. If you read the article it talks about what "prime real estate" was going for in that building and he's someone inbetween.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

HE GOT SO DESPERATE BECAUSE THEY WERE "FORECLOSING"...HE LET THEM USE THIS PIC...LOL

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Hey there LPS. Long time no see. Still trolling us gay boys and gals I see. Aside from that I hope all is well with you.

...Just admit it...You ..."MISS ME"...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Trey Songz Net Worth
United States
Net Worth
$ 10 Million

9 days ago

Did you hear yourself say he was about to foreclose? He was running out of time. There is no set date and time for a property to foreclosure. That can happen at anytime while trying to sell it. It’s up to the bank. I’m sure he didn’t want to waste time. Who knows how long he been in there with out paying mortgage. I’m sure if he was able to afford the mortgage he wouldn’t be going into foreclosure. So the net worth of 10 mill don’t means he has it because it obvious he don’t.

Understood...but only because his "realtor" failed to market it correctly!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

It was nice except for the grand ball room baby chandelier...very nice.

I liked the "bathroom"...THAT WAS HOT!

I didn't like the "artwork" in the bedroom, nor did I like the living room...NOTHING SPECIAL.

I think it was "staged"...I don't think that's his taste from his 'VIDEOS".

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

HE'S A DUMMY AND MY SOURCES TELL ME HE IS NOT VERY GOOD WITH HIS MONEY...

He does seem a little disconnected from what he is "actually worth".

I really think he's worth more than "Chris Brown".

His all around "Americana" image I thought would have gone a long way in "endorsements" and "celebrity spokesperson"...

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

...Just admit it...You ..."MISS ME"...

Makes you wonder how much of that big headed dome of yours actually houses any humility. Sure as hell doesn't hold any real brains.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: