logo
Search
Its no longer a felony to intentionally infect someone....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 01:23:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-08 14:59:04

No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

2017-10-08 15:15:29

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

2017-10-08 15:55:43

In 1970.....CALI's White population was 80%......Now , it's 37.7% WHITE
That's why we are broke. California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 60% of the state population.

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

NOT ENOUGH WHITES TO PAY. THEY MOVE TO VEGAS , Florida, etc.

2017-10-09 06:53:23

2017-10-09 21:27:08

As a Hispanic his bigoted views should offend you his views are no different than those alt-right marching racists he basically insulted all Hispanics and said they have 3-8 kids, don't pay taxes, and he has no problems with their race but has problems with their culture how can you be friendly with someone who disrespected your very being?

2017-10-09 21:51:49

@Bird-fu is trying to make it sound like White people are holding the government down, when there are more White people on government assistance than minorities. Plus, all the people strung out on heroin here in CA are White people. I pay over 1K in federal and state taxes per pay period, so over 2K a month..$24,000 of my hard earned money, as a Black man, per year is going to make sure that those White heroin addicts have clean needles, health care, and a place to live (Section Cool. Fuck him, man! Plus my taxes pay for their HIV/AIDS treatment (PrEP, antiretroviral medications). Make those White heroin addicts with AIDS get a job, and let me keep my $24,000 in my pocket!

2017-10-09 22:01:46

Every other white person is hooked on drugs the opiate epidemic has only hit white folk I'm sure birdfu is stung out on drugs himself.

2017-10-09 22:17:33

All these white midwestern politicians are begging for treatment for these meth addicts when just a few decades ago all they wanted was to throw Black folks on crack in jail. No one was concerned about treatment back in the 80s and 90s.

Yes, Black Gay Bigots would try to shift the thread to Meth addictions rather than to talk about the thing Black Gays are superior at getting (HIV.)

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 01:27:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"Every other white person is hooked on drugs the opiate epidemic has only hit white folk I'm sure birdfu is stung out on drugs himself."

I love the way Blacks just see you tell lie after lie, and have no problem with it. Did any of you have a father around? If you had a father around, he just let you lie like that?

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 01:40:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I've never tried Meth.

Adderall isn't Methamphetamine

Facts don't seem to matter to you lying bitches.

Just make shit up.

Post Posted: 2017-10-11 01:49:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"My pappy was or is a bag of shit, but after a while of being angry with his bisexual ass, one just gets over the fact that he's an old bag of shit and work at being a better person than he is. Eventually, one gets over the hurt of having been born from satan's anus and develops into a mature man and decent human being."

Libra, nobody is shocked that you come from shit. Not an ounce pf chill in you.

Post Posted: 2017-10-12 13:47:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

2017-10-09 00:41:03

You suppose to be protecting yourself

2017-10-09 00:49:14

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

2017-10-09 00:52:48

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

2017-10-09 01:16:24

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Same scenario. Different verbs.

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

2017-10-09 01:41:01

All states are going to downgrade it because every country on this earth is dealing with the same issue. It’s very hard to tell if a person gave it to you intentionally. If you didn’t know the person you had sex with its fault. There’s no way they can tell someone gave it to you intentionally unless the person confess. They don’t subpoena medical records that’s a HIPPA violation. The court didn’t go by word of mouth especially if you had sex with multiple people or some stranger on the street.

2017-10-09 12:32:31

Medical records...idk. But, I believe a poz status is recorded with the state dept of health. So the government knows as a function of protecting citizen's health.

2017-10-09 13:16:12

Yes it is... but that doesn’t mean you got it intentional from the person you are accusing. The will protect the accuser too because people lies. In court gonna fall on you because you have prove that he gave it to intentionally. These other study from the cdc that a person that is poz is undetected cannot spread the virus. So that will throw the whole intentional thing out the window. When a person is undetectable they test negative in other states. I don’t know why it’s new because it’s common sense. If you don’t find anything in the person system common it’s gonna come back negative.

The laws they have for it now are from the 1980s when it was new and people were dropping like flies. The cdc couldn’t control it. It came out of nowhere. So ignorant lawmakers back then made a law. Just like they made segregation laws against black people after slavery. You know syphillis had no cure at one time too until the late 1950s but they didn’t make laws about it. So they white folks made about HIV and herpes. They cant tell how many people you sex with unless you tell them. They protect the accuse. You and your lawyer gotta preprove it. The accuse can sit there with his lawyer not say shit like OJ Simpson and but found not guilty. That’s why they have that cases like that in court anymore unless it rape involved because rape have evidence of intentional.

The date of the record with the health department will tell if and when he knew or should have known he was infected. It's considered evidence. If y'all have unprotected sex, it's usually on the assumption that you two are free of disease. If that assumption is not correct then there is a duty to inform...or at the very least highly encourage a condom be introduced to the party. You don't really have to say it verbally, but do so by one's actions. Felony or not.

Post Posted: 2017-10-17 15:49:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I always thought they should have flooded the market with cheap HIV saliva tests. Unfortunately, the politically correct crowd has always insisted that you need to have a counselor within arms reach to console the newly diagnosed HIV patient.

I say test every hoe when they step to your door. If the shit turns red they get nowhere near your bed. If the bitch starts to shout put that hoe out.

2017-10-10 08:10:30

saliva tests don't account for HIV positive folks who are undetectable. your premise also assumes that you intend to have unprotected sex with your hookups. that being said, are you comfortable having unprotected sex with someone who is undetectable?

your previous posts indicate that you aren't. what now?

Ha! I'm sorry but you're lying your ass off. HIV saliva tests (or any other approved HIV test) would definitely detect someone who was being treated for HIV. Also, the brief period of transition to HIV antibody seropositivity of 4-6 weeks is an acceptable window.

The idea that HIV positive people on medication would test negative is nonsense.

And this isn't about me. My standards are far higher. I've never had any STD of any kind whatsoever. This about trying to keep a generation of people out of trouble so they can at least be productive for themselves and leave good lives. Being attached to daily HIV medications in order to continue to live from your teens and 20s is a terrible way to live a life. I'm glad medications are there for kids who can't get it together but for those who seek a little bit more out of life than survival, I'd like to encourage those young lives.

Post Posted: 2017-10-17 15:52:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

That's why we are broke. California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 60% of the state population.

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

2017-10-09 21:27:08

As a Hispanic his bigoted views should offend you his views are no different than those alt-right marching racists he basically insulted all Hispanics and said they have 3-8 kids, don't pay taxes, and he has no problems with their race but has problems with their culture how can you be friendly with someone who disrespected your very being?

2017-10-09 21:51:49

@Bird-fu is trying to make it sound like White people are holding the government down, when there are more White people on government assistance than minorities. Plus, all the people strung out on heroin here in CA are White people. I pay over 1K in federal and state taxes per pay period, so over 2K a month..$24,000 of my hard earned money, as a Black man, per year is going to make sure that those White heroin addicts have clean needles, health care, and a place to live (Section Cool. Fuck him, man! Plus my taxes pay for their HIV/AIDS treatment (PrEP, antiretroviral medications). Make those White heroin addicts with AIDS get a job, and let me keep my $24,000 in my pocket!

2017-10-09 22:01:46

Every other white person is hooked on drugs the opiate epidemic has only hit white folk I'm sure birdfu is stung out on drugs himself.

2017-10-09 22:17:33

All these white midwestern politicians are begging for treatment for these meth addicts when just a few decades ago all they wanted was to throw Black folks on crack in jail. No one was concerned about treatment back in the 80s and 90s.

2017-10-11 01:23:00

Yes, Black Gay Bigots would try to shift the thread to Meth addictions rather than to talk about the thing Black Gays are superior at getting (HIV.)

Well it is good to tell the truth even when it is inconvenient to others who don't want to hear it.

Post Posted: 2017-10-17 16:22:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tired of hearing about Gov. Brown signing bullshit bills. He seems to have a soft spot for illegal immigrants, sex offenders and people who spread HIV knowingly. It's going to backfire. I don't even like Trump, but I hope he sends the Feds here to clean up shop

FINALLY U FUCKERS R GETTING U TALK N TYPE SHIT BOUT DONALD TRUMP BUT IF UD TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT WHAT HE IS DOING IT IS FOR AMERICANS NOT FUCKN ILLEGALS HERE, ILLEGALS R DRIVING DOWN THE MINIMUM WAGE SUCKN UP N OR DRAINING D SOCIAL PROGRAMS DAT INCLUDES SOMALIA YES DEY HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT TOO N SAN DIEGO ALONE AFTA JERRY BROWN SIGNED DAT BILL TO ALLOW MOTOR CYCLES TO ZIP THROUGH CARS ON D HIGHWAY DER HAS BEEN NUTTIN BUT ACCIDENTS INVOLVING DAT SHIT NOW HE SIGNS A BILL LOWERING INTENTIONAL AIDS INFECTIONS FROM A FELONY ON THE FUCKN HEELS OF SIGNING A BILL DECLARING CALI A SANCTUARY STATE BITCHES DO U KNOW HOW OLD DAT BASTARD IS 70 FUCKN 9

Post Posted: 2017-10-17 16:55:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

With HIV in California...smdh wow
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

FINALLY U FUCKERS R GETTING U TALK N TYPE SHIT BOUT DONALD TRUMP BUT IF UD TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT WHAT HE IS DOING IT IS FOR AMERICANS NOT FUCKN ILLEGALS HERE, ILLEGALS R DRIVING DOWN THE MINIMUM WAGE SUCKN UP N OR DRAINING D SOCIAL PROGRAMS DAT INCLUDES SOMALIA YES DEY HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT TOO N SAN DIEGO ALONE AFTA JERRY BROWN SIGNED DAT BILL TO ALLOW MOTOR CYCLES TO ZIP THROUGH CARS ON D HIGHWAY DER HAS BEEN NUTTIN BUT ACCIDENTS INVOLVING DAT SHIT NOW HE SIGNS A BILL LOWERING INTENTIONAL AIDS INFECTIONS FROM A FELONY ON THE FUCKN HEELS OF SIGNING A BILL DECLARING CALI A SANCTUARY STATE BITCHES DO U KNOW HOW OLD DAT BASTARD IS 70 FUCKN 9

Post Posted: 2017-10-17 17:10:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

All states are going to downgrade it because every country on this earth is dealing with the same issue. It’s very hard to tell if a person gave it to you intentionally. If you didn’t know the person you had sex with its fault. There’s no way they can tell someone gave it to you intentionally unless the person confess. They don’t subpoena medical records that’s a HIPPA violation. The court didn’t go by word of mouth especially if you had sex with multiple people or some stranger on the street.

Medical records...idk. But, I believe a poz status is recorded with the state dept of health. So the government knows as a function of protecting citizen's health.

Yes it is... but that doesn’t mean you got it intentional from the person you are accusing. The will protect the accuser too because people lies. In court gonna fall on you because you have prove that he gave it to intentionally. These other study from the cdc that a person that is poz is undetected cannot spread the virus. So that will throw the whole intentional thing out the window. When a person is undetectable they test negative in other states. I don’t know why it’s new because it’s common sense. If you don’t find anything in the person system common it’s gonna come back negative.

The laws they have for it now are from the 1980s when it was new and people were dropping like flies. The cdc couldn’t control it. It came out of nowhere. So ignorant lawmakers back then made a law. Just like they made segregation laws against black people after slavery. You know syphillis had no cure at one time too until the late 1950s but they didn’t make laws about it. So they white folks made about HIV and herpes. They cant tell how many people you sex with unless you tell them. They protect the accuse. You and your lawyer gotta preprove it. The accuse can sit there with his lawyer not say shit like OJ Simpson and but found not guilty. That’s why they have that cases like that in court anymore unless it rape involved because rape have evidence of intentional.

2017-10-12 13:47:42

The date of the record with the health department will tell if and when he knew or should have known he was infected. It's considered evidence. If y'all have unprotected sex, it's usually on the assumption that you two are free of disease. If that assumption is not correct then there is a duty to inform...or at the very least highly encourage a condom be introduced to the party. You don't really have to say it verbally, but do so by one's actions. Felony or not.

the date with the health department does not mean he gave it to you intentionally. it means he test positive once. you could have gotten it from someone else that dont know they are poz...especially if he is undetected he is not infectious...so if you got it you got it from someone else..treatment has gotten better and caused things to change...so if you gott it you got it from someone who dont know they have it...in which is also not intentional

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 08:55:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-17 17:10:24

the date with the health department does not mean he gave it to you intentionally. it means he test positive once. you could have gotten it from someone else that dont know they are poz...especially if he is undetected he is not infectious...so if you got it you got it from someone else..treatment has gotten better and caused things to change...so if you gott it you got it from someone who dont know they have it...in which is also not intentional

Dude, if you get the notice, then you got the duty to protect yourself and others. Bottom line. If you didn't know, then of course you can't argue intent. But, and I say this again, if you get the notice... Besides, a health professional will tell you before (or simultaneously) informing the health department. That is, unless you did one of those DIY HIV tests. Then the intent thing gets tricky as far as a court case goes cuz there's no official record. THAT's scary as shit to me, cuz dude can just fuck around raw and play it off like he's clean. Females, too.

But once you test positive (not a false positive, like some pregnant females), it's there for life. There's no cure, only treatment to get the levels down to undetectable levels. Much better than the alternative, of course.

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 10:28:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-17 17:10:24

2017-10-19 08:55:25

Dude, if you get the notice, then you got the duty to protect yourself and others. Bottom line. If you didn't know, then of course you can't argue intent. But, and I say this again, if you get the notice... Besides, a health professional will tell you before (or simultaneously) informing the health department. That is, unless you did one of those DIY HIV tests. Then the intent thing gets tricky as far as a court case goes cuz there's no official record. THAT's scary as shit to me, cuz dude can just fuck around raw and play it off like he's clean. Females, too.

But once you test positive (not a false positive, like some pregnant females), it's there for life. There's no cure, only treatment to get the levels down to undetectable levels. Much better than the alternative, of course.

Only sign with intentional is with rape..Once they undetectable.. it’s all they can do at this time. There other stds on the raise that cause cancer in men. It’s HPV... they don’t have cancer under control at all. Hpv is a silent there no test for it. There a vaccine but if your older than 25 it’s too late.

People gets me with that thinking they can just blame a person. You at fault too not using protection. Like or not just about everybody in the street fuck raw. You can’t have pleasure and justice at the same time. They drill your ass in court then you business on public record saying your positive. State health department is not public record. You can’t go there asking for test results. In a case they find a cure they will contact those people on there own, that’s how the state got money for treatment. It not people to call and ask about people you had sex with. They keep track of the number of people testing positive

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 10:53:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I've never tried Meth.

Just make shit up.

I HEARD Adderall is strong shit. 😎😎

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 10:56:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I always thought they should have flooded the market with cheap HIV saliva tests. Unfortunately, the politically correct crowd has always insisted that you need to have a counselor within arms reach to console the newly diagnosed HIV patient.

I say test every hoe when they step to your door. If the shit turns red they get nowhere near your bed. If the bitch starts to shout put that hoe out.

saliva tests don't account for HIV positive folks who are undetectable. your premise also assumes that you intend to have unprotected sex with your hookups. that being said, are you comfortable having unprotected sex with someone who is undetectable?

2017-10-17 15:49:49

Ha! I'm sorry but you're lying your ass off. HIV saliva tests (or any other approved HIV test) would definitely detect someone who was being treated for HIV. Also, the brief period of transition to HIV antibody seropositivity of 4-6 weeks is an acceptable window.

The idea that HIV positive people on medication would test negative is nonsense.

And this isn't about me. My standards are far higher. I've never had any STD of any kind whatsoever. This about trying to keep a generation of people out of trouble so they can at least be productive for themselves and leave good lives. Being attached to daily HIV medications in order to continue to live from your teens and 20s is a terrible way to live a life. I'm glad medications are there for kids who can't get it together but for those who seek a little bit more out of life than survival, I'd like to encourage those young lives.

Laughing

Laughing

THAT'S COSBER'S TROLL ACCOUNT ARGUING FOR H.I.V PEOPLE AGAIN. 😎

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 16:08:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I've never tried Meth.

Just make shit up.

2017-10-19 10:53:57

I HEARD Adderall is strong shit. 😎😎

Depends on if it's prescribed for a problem, or not. There are medical problems that are treated with stimulants. For those people, I don't think it appears strong. For others, yes, it might be.

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 16:16:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

. . .
. . . he didnt say saliva tests for HIV positive but undetectable persons would show up negative or not show up for anitbody...
.. . he said saliva tests does not take into account HIV positive but undetectable.
. . .. "does not take into account" means it doesn't explicate to the test taker the inconsequential HIV infection risk for the positive individual but has attained the undetectable viral load...
.. . . . even in a controlled situation like this, relatively informed ppl like you do not comprehend the entire science behind the pathology of HIV, how would it play out in a scenario where scores of unsophisticated testees employ and interpret results?

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 16:31:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
.. .
. . .. . so... irrespective of the morality of blanketed punishing ppl for sex... irrespective of how you feel, of how many ppl you know and empathize for being infected thru no fault of their own, of how your own infection plagued u...

. . . . .. . ask yourselves these questions:
.. has mandatory minimum sentencing and three strikes laws in CA and nationwide reduce crime? ... No... it hasn't. what it has achieved is prison crowding and a bulging budget to house those ppl and to feed them after they get out because they caint get a job...
.. . . has the war on drugs stopped drug consumption? Um..... no... it has cost the US over 1,000,000,000,000 (trillion) dollers... displaced and destroyed many ppl.... and drug consumption is still with us, more addicting than ever.

. . . . . . has the ban on guns in Chicago lessen the violence and homicides? Um.... no... over 4,000 shootings last year.

. . . .
.. . . . . I am one of those ppl who are staunchly behind the notion of holding everyone accountable for their actions and the ideology of rugged individualism.
. . . but I am also logical and not stupid. We have tangible, experience, clinical data, study after study of past legislation on bans and a fixation for punitive criminal justice system... it . does. not. work.
. . . You're NOT entitled to sex. You're NOT entitled to love. Your body, your choice, control it. Wear a condom. Get on Prep. Act like you have sense that's guided by science.

. . . if you're still hysterical about a chronic illness... consider abstinence or talk to a therapist about your hypochondria... cuz everytime you engage in anal sex, you could rip the anal lining and bleed to death. or get cirrhosis of the liver from hepatitis A...
. . . . .

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 22:54:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-19 16:16:30

. . .
. . . he didnt say saliva tests for HIV positive but undetectable persons would show up negative or not show up for anitbody...
.. . he said saliva tests does not take into account HIV positive but undetectable.
. . .. "does not take into account" means it doesn't explicate to the test taker the inconsequential HIV infection risk for the positive individual but has attained the undetectable viral load...
.. . . . even in a controlled situation like this, relatively informed ppl like you do not comprehend the entire science behind the pathology of HIV, how would it play out in a scenario where scores of unsophisticated testees employ and interpret results?

First, I directly addressed the issue of the short time for sero-conversion as an acceptable window of 4-6 weeks. Is there another period whereby someone is HIV positive yet undetectable? If so, what is it?

Second,these on the spot tests work just like a home pregnancy test. if they can't read a symbol like a line or a "+" on a stick, then they probably aren't responsible enough to take PREP on a regular basis either. Which BTW is why they should be using condoms in the first damn place!

Lastly, please look up the proper meaning of the words "explicate" and "attained" and learn how to use them in a sentence properly. I swear I had to read that sentence 4-times before I could start to understand it.

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 22:57:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2017-10-19 10:56:04

Laughing

Laughing

I think you might be right. Cosber loves preaching about PREP.

Post Posted: 2017-10-19 23:58:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing

Laughing

2017-10-19 22:57:24

I think you might be right. Cosber loves preaching about PREP.

YES, IT'S DEFINITELY HER. SHE IS NOT WHAT SHE APPEARS TO BE...LIES IN TOP OF MORE LIES FROM HER...IT'S HER...FAKE, PHONEY HIV PROMOTING ASS...

Laughing

Post Posted: 2017-10-20 00:10:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing

Laughing

I should have known that was her positive ass! She gets mad if you say you won't sleep with an HIV+ person.

Post Posted: 2017-10-20 00:25:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing

Laughing

2017-10-20 00:10:24

I should have known that was her positive ass! She gets mad if you say you won't sleep with an HIV+ person.

YUP, THIS IS DEFINITELY HIM...LYING PHAGGOT HURRIED UP AND BLOCK'S AND IGNORED ME WHEN I CLOCK'T HIS BACK UP ACCOUNT...THIS IS HIM...

WHENEVER YOU SEE HER FONT, CLOCK HER...SHES EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO THE H.I.V. TOPICS

Post Posted: 2017-10-20 01:08:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

2017-10-09 12:33:51

Soooooo you are applauding some bigoted whyte person basically saying that minorities do not pay taxes in California?.. Let me help out here:

Code:
Collectively, America's undocumented immigrants pay an estimated $11.64 billion in state and local taxes every year with at least 50 percent of undocumented immigrant households filing tax returns using Individual Tax Identification Numbers.

Many who do not file tax returns still have taxes deducted from their pay checks. Out of that $11.64 billion total, undocumented immigrants pay $6.9 billion in sales and excise taxes, $3.6 billion in property taxes and about $1.1 billion in personal income taxes. ITEP estimated that if America's 11 million undocumented immigrants were granted citizenship allowing them to work legally, current state and tax contributions would be boosted by over $2.1 billion a year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/#7c6bcbc51de0

2017-10-09 13:47:20

To be honest I really don't care my parents pay A LOT of taxes and I myself pay a lot of taxes when I get paid. Nearly half of my check goes to taxes so if bird fu wants to express his opinion and state facts he has every right to do so. I'm annoyed with everyone picking on him or calling him racist when he isn't I've been speaking to him privately for years and I have never experienced an ounce of racism with him. He's a good guy extremely hard working and has a lot of things most fags on this site dream of having.

So for everyone who believes he's a "racist bigot" can eat a dick. He's not racist, he's not a bigot he's a cool guy that if you get to know you can learn a lot from. The problem is that with most Idiots it's easier to come together to hate something rather than come together to try and understand it.

2017-10-09 17:43:38

If that is what you choose to believe then you are more damaged and unbalanced mentally than I was ever led to believe. Those are not complete facts..those are opinions with stats to support his bigoted views. The facts are working Illegals pay fucking taxes in this country but have no access to the full benefits of paying those taxes. If the state of California is broke, it aint got shyt to do with state taxes..cuz theres is one of the highest in the nation

2017-10-09 21:24:12

If he isn't a racist,bigot bastard why is he so concerned with race? He said he has no "problems" with Hispanics but has problems with their culture, and them having 3-8 kids aka breeding to much he also said that pink used to be all white aka he misses Los Angeles being all white anyone who doesn't see who doesn't see birdflu for his alt-right racist bastard he is is an idiot.

He needs to stop chasing little black boys.

The edomite is just mad because she's not getting the Black children she once did before folks started dragging her racist ass on BGC Live..where she's picked up the attention of a few. Black child whores in Los Angeles County ditched her ass well over a year ago once they got hip and wise to her infecting folks and other dirt she's been doing. As for there being some shortage of whites in California.... LMBAO! Gurl, Bye! White folks are still running this state, though they're running the shit into the ground to spite Black folks!
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 4 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: