logo
Search
Its no longer a felony to intentionally infect someone....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I always thought they should have flooded the market with cheap HIV saliva tests. Unfortunately, the politically correct crowd has always insisted that you need to have a counselor within arms reach to console the newly diagnosed HIV patient.

I say test every hoe when they step to your door. If the shit turns red they get nowhere near your bed. If the bitch starts to shout put that hoe out.

8 days ago

saliva tests don't account for HIV positive folks who are undetectable. your premise also assumes that you intend to have unprotected sex with your hookups. that being said, are you comfortable having unprotected sex with someone who is undetectable?

your previous posts indicate that you aren't. what now?

Saliva tests detect the presence of HIV antibody, which would be present even if a person is, "undetectable".

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I always thought they should have flooded the market with cheap HIV saliva tests. Unfortunately, the politically correct crowd has always insisted that you need to have a counselor within arms reach to console the newly diagnosed HIV patient.

I say test every hoe when they step to your door. If the shit turns red they get nowhere near your bed. If the bitch starts to shout put that hoe out.

8 days ago

saliva tests don't account for HIV positive folks who are undetectable. your premise also assumes that you intend to have unprotected sex with your hookups. that being said, are you comfortable having unprotected sex with someone who is undetectable?

HE MAYBE BE CONFUSED BECAUSE HE DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"And he probably got AIDS! When White men get sick, the other White men don't want them, so they try and get with Black men...especially young naive Black boys. You can look at his face and tell he got AIDS...his eye sockets are sunken in. That's a side effect of the medication."

That's like a buffet of lies (5 OR 6.)

Damn. Desperate habitual liars.

DID YOU NOT HAVE A FATHER AROUND TO BEAT YOUR ASS, FOR LYING?

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

10 days ago

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

10 days ago

In 1970.....CALI's White population was 80%......Now , it's 37.7% WHITE
That's why we are broke. California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 60% of the state population.

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

NOT ENOUGH WHITES TO PAY. THEY MOVE TO VEGAS , Florida, etc.

9 days ago

8 days ago

As a Hispanic his bigoted views should offend you his views are no different than those alt-right marching racists he basically insulted all Hispanics and said they have 3-8 kids, don't pay taxes, and he has no problems with their race but has problems with their culture how can you be friendly with someone who disrespected your very being?

8 days ago

@Bird-fu is trying to make it sound like White people are holding the government down, when there are more White people on government assistance than minorities. Plus, all the people strung out on heroin here in CA are White people. I pay over 1K in federal and state taxes per pay period, so over 2K a month..$24,000 of my hard earned money, as a Black man, per year is going to make sure that those White heroin addicts have clean needles, health care, and a place to live (Section Cool. Fuck him, man! Plus my taxes pay for their HIV/AIDS treatment (PrEP, antiretroviral medications). Make those White heroin addicts with AIDS get a job, and let me keep my $24,000 in my pocket!

8 days ago

Every other white person is hooked on drugs the opiate epidemic has only hit white folk I'm sure birdfu is stung out on drugs himself.

8 days ago

All these white midwestern politicians are begging for treatment for these meth addicts when just a few decades ago all they wanted was to throw Black folks on crack in jail. No one was concerned about treatment back in the 80s and 90s.

Yes, Black Gay Bigots would try to shift the thread to Meth addictions rather than to talk about the thing Black Gays are superior at getting (HIV.)

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"Every other white person is hooked on drugs the opiate epidemic has only hit white folk I'm sure birdfu is stung out on drugs himself."

I love the way Blacks just see you tell lie after lie, and have no problem with it. Did any of you have a father around? If you had a father around, he just let you lie like that?

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I've never tried Meth.

Adderall isn't Methamphetamine

Facts don't seem to matter to you lying bitches.

Just make shit up.

knock kneed

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"My pappy was or is a bag of shit, but after a while of being angry with his bisexual ass, one just gets over the fact that he's an old bag of shit and work at being a better person than he is. Eventually, one gets over the hurt of having been born from satan's anus and develops into a mature man and decent human being."

Libra, nobody is shocked that you come from shit. Not an ounce pf chill in you.

knock kneed

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

9 days ago

You suppose to be protecting yourself

9 days ago

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

9 days ago

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

9 days ago

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Same scenario. Different verbs.

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

9 days ago

All states are going to downgrade it because every country on this earth is dealing with the same issue. It’s very hard to tell if a person gave it to you intentionally. If you didn’t know the person you had sex with its fault. There’s no way they can tell someone gave it to you intentionally unless the person confess. They don’t subpoena medical records that’s a HIPPA violation. The court didn’t go by word of mouth especially if you had sex with multiple people or some stranger on the street.

9 days ago

Medical records...idk. But, I believe a poz status is recorded with the state dept of health. So the government knows as a function of protecting citizen's health.

9 days ago

Yes it is... but that doesn’t mean you got it intentional from the person you are accusing. The will protect the accuser too because people lies. In court gonna fall on you because you have prove that he gave it to intentionally. These other study from the cdc that a person that is poz is undetected cannot spread the virus. So that will throw the whole intentional thing out the window. When a person is undetectable they test negative in other states. I don’t know why it’s new because it’s common sense. If you don’t find anything in the person system common it’s gonna come back negative.

The laws they have for it now are from the 1980s when it was new and people were dropping like flies. The cdc couldn’t control it. It came out of nowhere. So ignorant lawmakers back then made a law. Just like they made segregation laws against black people after slavery. You know syphillis had no cure at one time too until the late 1950s but they didn’t make laws about it. So they white folks made about HIV and herpes. They cant tell how many people you sex with unless you tell them. They protect the accuse. You and your lawyer gotta preprove it. The accuse can sit there with his lawyer not say shit like OJ Simpson and but found not guilty. That’s why they have that cases like that in court anymore unless it rape involved because rape have evidence of intentional.

The date of the record with the health department will tell if and when he knew or should have known he was infected. It's considered evidence. If y'all have unprotected sex, it's usually on the assumption that you two are free of disease. If that assumption is not correct then there is a duty to inform...or at the very least highly encourage a condom be introduced to the party. You don't really have to say it verbally, but do so by one's actions. Felony or not.

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

Ha! I'm sorry but you're lying your ass off. HIV saliva tests (or any other approved HIV test) would definitely detect someone who was being treated for HIV. Also, the brief period of transition to HIV antibody seropositivity of 4-6 weeks is an acceptable window.

The idea that HIV positive people on medication would test negative is nonsense.

And this isn't about me. My standards are far higher. I've never had any STD of any kind whatsoever. This about trying to keep a generation of people out of trouble so they can at least be productive for themselves and leave good lives. Being attached to daily HIV medications in order to continue to live from your teens and 20s is a terrible way to live a life. I'm glad medications are there for kids who can't get it together but for those who seek a little bit more out of life than survival, I'd like to encourage those young lives.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

No money to run the prisons. That's what happens when you refuse to manage borders in a reasonable way.

10 days ago

LOL! Oh so that is what ya'll blaming for California's broke-ness? I'd just as easily say that maybe you all aren't very good at basic math. There are other border states dealing with same problems as California without being broke.

10 days ago

In 1970.....CALI's White population was 80%......Now , it's 37.7% WHITE
That's why we are broke. California has the largest minority population in the United States by numbers, making up 60% of the state population.

TEXAS 41.9% WHITE

ARIZONA 57.8% WHITE

NOT ENOUGH WHITES TO PAY. THEY MOVE TO VEGAS , Florida, etc.

9 days ago

8 days ago

As a Hispanic his bigoted views should offend you his views are no different than those alt-right marching racists he basically insulted all Hispanics and said they have 3-8 kids, don't pay taxes, and he has no problems with their race but has problems with their culture how can you be friendly with someone who disrespected your very being?

8 days ago

@Bird-fu is trying to make it sound like White people are holding the government down, when there are more White people on government assistance than minorities. Plus, all the people strung out on heroin here in CA are White people. I pay over 1K in federal and state taxes per pay period, so over 2K a month..$24,000 of my hard earned money, as a Black man, per year is going to make sure that those White heroin addicts have clean needles, health care, and a place to live (Section Cool. Fuck him, man! Plus my taxes pay for their HIV/AIDS treatment (PrEP, antiretroviral medications). Make those White heroin addicts with AIDS get a job, and let me keep my $24,000 in my pocket!

8 days ago

Every other white person is hooked on drugs the opiate epidemic has only hit white folk I'm sure birdfu is stung out on drugs himself.

8 days ago

All these white midwestern politicians are begging for treatment for these meth addicts when just a few decades ago all they wanted was to throw Black folks on crack in jail. No one was concerned about treatment back in the 80s and 90s.

7 days ago

Yes, Black Gay Bigots would try to shift the thread to Meth addictions rather than to talk about the thing Black Gays are superior at getting (HIV.)

Well it is good to tell the truth even when it is inconvenient to others who don't want to hear it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Tired of hearing about Gov. Brown signing bullshit bills. He seems to have a soft spot for illegal immigrants, sex offenders and people who spread HIV knowingly. It's going to backfire. I don't even like Trump, but I hope he sends the Feds here to clean up shop

FINALLY U FUCKERS R GETTING U TALK N TYPE SHIT BOUT DONALD TRUMP BUT IF UD TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT WHAT HE IS DOING IT IS FOR AMERICANS NOT FUCKN ILLEGALS HERE, ILLEGALS R DRIVING DOWN THE MINIMUM WAGE SUCKN UP N OR DRAINING D SOCIAL PROGRAMS DAT INCLUDES SOMALIA YES DEY HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT TOO N SAN DIEGO ALONE AFTA JERRY BROWN SIGNED DAT BILL TO ALLOW MOTOR CYCLES TO ZIP THROUGH CARS ON D HIGHWAY DER HAS BEEN NUTTIN BUT ACCIDENTS INVOLVING DAT SHIT NOW HE SIGNS A BILL LOWERING INTENTIONAL AIDS INFECTIONS FROM A FELONY ON THE FUCKN HEELS OF SIGNING A BILL DECLARING CALI A SANCTUARY STATE BITCHES DO U KNOW HOW OLD DAT BASTARD IS 70 FUCKN 9

Post Posted: 23 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

With HIV in California...smdh wow
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

FINALLY U FUCKERS R GETTING U TALK N TYPE SHIT BOUT DONALD TRUMP BUT IF UD TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT WHAT HE IS DOING IT IS FOR AMERICANS NOT FUCKN ILLEGALS HERE, ILLEGALS R DRIVING DOWN THE MINIMUM WAGE SUCKN UP N OR DRAINING D SOCIAL PROGRAMS DAT INCLUDES SOMALIA YES DEY HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT TOO N SAN DIEGO ALONE AFTA JERRY BROWN SIGNED DAT BILL TO ALLOW MOTOR CYCLES TO ZIP THROUGH CARS ON D HIGHWAY DER HAS BEEN NUTTIN BUT ACCIDENTS INVOLVING DAT SHIT NOW HE SIGNS A BILL LOWERING INTENTIONAL AIDS INFECTIONS FROM A FELONY ON THE FUCKN HEELS OF SIGNING A BILL DECLARING CALI A SANCTUARY STATE BITCHES DO U KNOW HOW OLD DAT BASTARD IS 70 FUCKN 9

Post Posted: 23 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

..... very humanistic statement ... however... if you KNOWINGLY infect me .... that is a crime.

There should have been a measure stating .. that if a person has been tested and found positive .. and did not disclose ... he/she should be treated as a criminal.

9 days ago

You suppose to be protecting yourself

9 days ago

I pretty sure you wouldn't tell anyone that got shot up at Vegas that they should have protected themselves. "those bullets would have bounce off you if you wore a vest, guns are legal in Vegas".

Intent is everything. Someone intentionally trying to pass a incurable biohazard should definitely be prosecuted or at the very least be held accountable for damages.

9 days ago

You are just as responsiable too.. that mean you didn’t know the person you had sex with. The shooting having nothing to do with sex... now how you can try compare the two is in you crazy as mind

9 days ago

If you are ok alleviating someone of their intentions to infect someone, functionally shortening their life why wouldn't you be ok with alleviating a murderer while blaming the victims for not wearing a bullet proof vest? They couldn't possibly have known they would get murdered that day right?

Same scenario. Different verbs.

Thank God my state isn't broke and motherfuckers spreading HIV spend time behind bars.

9 days ago

All states are going to downgrade it because every country on this earth is dealing with the same issue. It’s very hard to tell if a person gave it to you intentionally. If you didn’t know the person you had sex with its fault. There’s no way they can tell someone gave it to you intentionally unless the person confess. They don’t subpoena medical records that’s a HIPPA violation. The court didn’t go by word of mouth especially if you had sex with multiple people or some stranger on the street.

9 days ago

Medical records...idk. But, I believe a poz status is recorded with the state dept of health. So the government knows as a function of protecting citizen's health.

9 days ago

Yes it is... but that doesn’t mean you got it intentional from the person you are accusing. The will protect the accuser too because people lies. In court gonna fall on you because you have prove that he gave it to intentionally. These other study from the cdc that a person that is poz is undetected cannot spread the virus. So that will throw the whole intentional thing out the window. When a person is undetectable they test negative in other states. I don’t know why it’s new because it’s common sense. If you don’t find anything in the person system common it’s gonna come back negative.

The laws they have for it now are from the 1980s when it was new and people were dropping like flies. The cdc couldn’t control it. It came out of nowhere. So ignorant lawmakers back then made a law. Just like they made segregation laws against black people after slavery. You know syphillis had no cure at one time too until the late 1950s but they didn’t make laws about it. So they white folks made about HIV and herpes. They cant tell how many people you sex with unless you tell them. They protect the accuse. You and your lawyer gotta preprove it. The accuse can sit there with his lawyer not say shit like OJ Simpson and but found not guilty. That’s why they have that cases like that in court anymore unless it rape involved because rape have evidence of intentional.

6 days ago

The date of the record with the health department will tell if and when he knew or should have known he was infected. It's considered evidence. If y'all have unprotected sex, it's usually on the assumption that you two are free of disease. If that assumption is not correct then there is a duty to inform...or at the very least highly encourage a condom be introduced to the party. You don't really have to say it verbally, but do so by one's actions. Felony or not.

the date with the health department does not mean he gave it to you intentionally. it means he test positive once. you could have gotten it from someone else that dont know they are poz...especially if he is undetected he is not infectious...so if you got it you got it from someone else..treatment has gotten better and caused things to change...so if you gott it you got it from someone who dont know they have it...in which is also not intentional
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 4 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: